Daddy's Weekend

Story Info
Daddy and Babygirl spend the weekend alone.
2.8k words
3.93
41.4k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days ago Daddy me that we were going to have a weekend alone together. I couldn't wait. It's not very often that I get a whole weekend with just Daddy. Daddy also said that we were staying in for most of the weekend and he had something planned. Just the thought of it all made me wet and excited. It was going to make the work week long but at least I had something to look forwards to.

"Daddy, what are we going to do this weekend?" I asked.

"You'll just have to wait, Babygirl. It's a surprise." Daddy answered.

"But Daddy, I wanna know." I responded.

"Babygirl, don't whine or I will have to spank you." Daddy stayed sternly.

"What if I want you to spank me?" I asked.

"Then you will get more than just a spanking Baby." Daddy answered. "Come on lets go make dinner."

"Okay. What's for dinner, Daddy?" I asked.

"Let's make chicken parmigiana and spaghetti." Daddy answered.

"Yummy. I love Daddy's cooking. What are we having for dessert?" I asked as I helped get the stuff out for dinner.

"I don't know. What do think should be dessert?" Daddy answered.

"I'll be your dessert." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Nothing Daddy." I answered.

"Bullshit. What did you say?" Daddy asked.

"I'll be Daddy's dessert." I answered.

"Oh really? Is my Babygirl needing release?" Daddy asked.

"Well I'm calorie free. No Daddy. I can wait until this weekend." I answered.

"Good girl. Now help Daddy with dinner." Daddy responded.

I helped Daddy make dinner and I set the table. We ate dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. I still wanted to be Daddy's desert, but I had to wait. We watched some tv before heading to bed. I still had to work the next day and Daddy did too. I couldn't wait to spend the weekend with Daddy.

The next morning I brought Daddy his coffee and spent sometime with him before I had to leave for work. I would be off work 4 hours before Daddy. Daddy gave me a list of things to do for when I got home and he wanted them all done before he got home. My list included, doing the dishes, getting a load of laundry done, eating dinner, taking a shower and making sure I was shaved in all the places he wanted shaved. I was also to greet him at the door like I always do, but I was to be naked this time.

I went to work and had a hard time focusing on my job. 7:30pm couldn't have come any slower. I was finally off work and headed home. I called Daddy on my way home like I always do. When I got home I started the laundry and did the dishes, then I went up and took a shower and shaved. I couldn't wait for Daddy to come home. 11:25 arrived as quickly as it could and I knelt by the front door naked and waiting for Daddy to walk in. Daddy came in and took his jacket off and set his bag in the dinning room before walking over to me.

"Welcome home, Daddy." I greeted him.

"Thank you, Babygirl." Daddy responded as he helped me stand up.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Water for both of us." Daddy answered.

"How was your day, Daddy?" I asked as I grabbed two bottles of water.

"It was good." Daddy answered. "Head up to your room and I will be there in a few minutes."

"Yes, Daddy." I responded before heading up to my room.

I lit my watermelon candle and knelt in the middle of my bed and waited patiently for Daddy to come in. It wasn't long before Daddy walked in and closed my door behind him. He had taken off his work boots downstairs. Daddy proceeded to get undressed down to his shorts before joining me on my bed. Daddy pulled me to him and kissed me deeply. I moaned into the kiss.

"Is Babygirl ready for our weekend?" Daddy asked as he pinched my already hard nipples.

"Hmmm. Yes, Daddy. I can't wait to see what you have planned." I answered.

"Good girl. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. But I won't tell you when something is going to happen. You have to trust Daddy." Daddy stated.

"I do trust Daddy. My pussy is all wet just thinking about the possibilities." I responded.

"Good. I like it when you're nice and wet for Daddy." Daddy stated.

"When am I not wet, Daddy?" I asked as Daddy started to rub my clit with his fingers.

"This is true. Lay on your back." Daddy answered sternly.

I did as I was told to do and laid on my back. I knew Daddy wanted my legs spread so he could play with my pussy. And he did just that. Daddy rand his fingers over my wet clit and rubbed it good and hard. I moaned loudly as it felt so good. Daddy then slid two fingers in my pussy and started to finger me nice and hard. I screamed out in pleasure and it didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm and I squirted all over Daddy's hand and my bed. Daddy just smiled as he continued to pleasure me with his hand. I came again and squirted more. Daddy chuckled.

"You needed that didn't you?" Daddy asked.

"Uh huh." I responded trying to catch my breath.

"Good. And I'm not even done yet." Daddy responded as I giggled.

Daddy laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me and played with my pussy and my nipples as he nibbles on my neck. I moaned at his touches and soon had another orgasm. Daddy stuck two fingers in my mouth so I could taste myself. Then he gave me permission to touch and suck his cock. I loved trying to deep throat Daddy's cock but all too often I would end up gagging. But I still tried. Once daddy was hard and wet, he grabbed a condom from my bedside table and had me put it on his cock.

Daddy moves so that he was laying in the middle of my bed in of course in the wetness we created. Daddy wanted me to ride his cock so he could play with my breasts. I loved when I rode Daddy's cock and he sucked on my breasts and nibbled my nipples. It made me so wet.

"That's a good girl. Ride Daddy's cock. Feel it all the way up your tight little pussy." Daddy stayed as I rode him.

"Yes, Daddy! I want to cum all over your cock Daddy." I responded.

"Good girl. Now up and on your knees and head down." Daddy ordered.

I did as I was told and Daddy slammed into my soaked pussy and grunted as he bottomed out. I screamed out in pleasure and begged for him to go harder and faster. Daddy loved hearing me beg for him to fuck me good and hard. Daddy did just that. He slammed into me over and over again. I came for daddy so many times that I lost count. Soon Daddy pulled out and took the condom off. He rolled me onto my back and stroked his cock until he came all over my breasts and stomach.

"Good girl. I love seeing my cum all over your tits."Daddy stated. "Go get cleaned up and we'll change the bed."

After cleaning up and changing the bedding on my bed, Daddy and crawled into bed and fell asleep. The next morning I brought Daddy coffee and we put a movie on in my room and relaxed for most of the morning. After getting showers, Daddy had me put in my anal plug and we headed out to run errands and get some food. Daddy made sure to hit every bump in the road and each time the anal plug moved I got wetter and wetter and Daddy knew it.

When we got home, Daddy told me to go to my room and strip naked and lay on the bed. I did as I was told. Daddy came in and put a blindfold over my eyes and left the room. I was excited to find out what Daddy was going to do. When he came back in I could hear him fumble around with a few things and then I felt the electric current running through this hand and my body. Daddy was using the violet wand on me.

"You like that don't you?" Daddy asked.

"Oh yes, Daddy." I answered as the electricity got a bit stronger.

Daddy used the different implements and his hand on me. He let his fingers linger over my pussy and clit and I was soaked. Daddy knew that electricity was a huge turn on for me as it was for him. Daddy must have used the violet wand for a good hour before he turned it off. I was in subspace and Daddy knew it. He removed the blindfold and covered me with a blanket and held me until I came around. I was in subspace.

Daddy held me until I was ready to get up and continue our Saturday. I got dressed while Daddy put the violet wand away. Daddy and I headed downstairs and ended up ordering dinner as I wasn't in a frame of mind to cook. Daddy was in top space and made the decision to order food. We cuddled on the couch and watched WWE.

"Are you ok, Babygirl?" Daddy asked after we ate dinner.

"I am Daddy. Thank you for dinner and for a fun day." I answered.

"You are welcome, Babygirl." Daddy responded as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled at Daddy and cuddled up to him as we continued to watch WWE. When it was time for bed, Daddy and I headed upstairs and cuddled under the clean sheets on my bed. Daddy wrapped his arms around me and kissed me good night. I fell asleep thinking about our day and wondering what was instore for tomorrow.

The next morning, Daddy was up before me and I woke up to the smell of breakfast being made. I pulled a shirt and panties on and headed downstairs to see what Daddy was cooking. Daddy was standing at the stove with his back to the stairs. I crept quietly into the kitchen. I couldn't help but smile while watching Daddy cook.

"Good morning, Daddy!" I finally said.

"Geez! Babygirl, you scared me." Daddy responded as he quickly spun around.

"Sorry, Daddy." I stated with a pout.

"Good morning, Babygirl." Daddy smiled as he walked around and kissed my forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Did you sleep well Daddy?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Yes I did. Are you just wearing just my shirt, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"No Daddy. I have panties on too. See." I answered as I lifted my shirt up to show him my Belle panties.

"Take them off." Daddy stated. "The shirt you can wear, but no panties.

"Yes, Daddy." I responded as I took off my panties.

"Good girl." Daddy stated as he ran a hand over my smooth pussy.

Daddy brought me over to the counter and helped me sit up on the counter. Daddy pushed my legs apart and ran his right index finger over my wet slit. I moaned at his touch and bit my bottom lip. Daddy just smiled and went to check on breakfast that was in the oven. I watched Daddy and smiled.

"Daddy wants a treat from his babygirl." Daddy stated.

"Like what Daddy?" I asked.

Daddy just smiled and placed his head between my legs and started to lick my pussy up and down. I moaned loudly as he ate my pussy. I placed my hands on the back of his head and begged him not to stop. Daddy slid two fingers inside my pussy and pumped them in and out.

"OH YES DADDY! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" I shouted.

Daddy ate my pussy faster and licked my clit over and over again. I moaned louder and louder the closer I got to cumming. I wanted Daddy to make me cum hard. Daddy fingered, licked and sucked my pussy until my legs started to quiver.

"OH YES! I'M GOING TO CUM, DADDY. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR MOUTH." I screamed in pleasure.

"Cum Babygirl. I want you to cum for Daddy." Daddy responded before feverishly eating my pussy.

"OH YESSSSSS! DAAAADDDDY I'M CUMING!!" I screamed as I came hard for Daddy.

"Good girl." Daddy stated as he stood back up and kissed me.

"Hmmm I taste good on your lips, Daddy." I stated.

"Yes you do. Now grab two bowls and forks and breakfast is ready." Daddy responded as he pulled breakfast out of the oven.

Daddy and I sat down and ate breakfast. After breakfast as put away, Daddy sat on the couch and I sat next to him with my legs across his lap. Daddy was playing a video game but I wanted to play with Daddy. I readjusted myself and the shirt I was wearing slid up and I didn't do anything to stop it. Daddy glanced over and noticed that my pussy was uncovered.

"Go up to your room and I will be right up." Daddy stated.

"Yes Daddy." I responded before heading up to my room.

I took off Daddy's shirt and sat on the bed. Daddy walked in and closed the door and stripped naked. Daddy snapped his fingers and I immediately got off the bed and kneeled in front of him and looked up waiting for him to tell me it was ok to touch and suck his cock.

"What do you want Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"I want Daddy's cock." I answered.

"Where do you want Daddy's cock?" Daddy asked.

"I want to suck Daddy's cock." I answered.

"Good girl. You may." Daddy responded.

I took Daddy's cock in my mouth and sucked and licked his hardness. I moaned the more I sucked him. Daddy placed his hand on the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth. I gagged a few times but I kept sucking Daddy's cock until he pulled out of my mouth.

"On the bed." Daddy ordered.

"Yes, Daddy." I responded as I climbed back on the bed.

Daddy put a condom on and climbed on the bed. Daddy had me on my hands and knees and slid his cock into my pussy. I moaned as he started to fuck me good and hard. Daddy grabbed my ponytail gently as he knew about my neck issues. I loved when Daddy fucked me like this.

Daddy slammed into my pussy over and over again and soon I had my first orgasm. Daddy fucked me until I came two more times. He pulled out of my pussy and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass. Daddy knew I loved anal and was going to make me cum hard. Daddy slowly and gently slid his cock into my ass. Once I could relax my anal muscles, Daddy started to pump his hard cock in and out of my tight ass.

"OH DADDY, YES!!" I screamed.

"You like Daddy's cock in your ass?" Daddy asked.

"YES DADDY!" I answered.

"Good girl. You are a good anal slut aren't you?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy. I am your anal slut." I answered.

"Good girl. Are you ready to cum hard for me?" Daddy asked.

"YES DADDY!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!" I screamed.

Daddy then grabbed my hips and started to fuck me as hard as he could. I screamed in pleasure each time Daddy slammed into my ass. Daddy reached around me and rubbed my clit as he fucked my ass. It wasn't long before I could feel a large orgasm coming on.

"YES DAAAAADDDDDDYYYYYY!! I'M CUMMING DADDY!" I screamed as the orgasm hit.

Daddy came soon after that. Once Daddy pulled out of my ass and disposed of the condom. We crashed on the bed. Daddy had a smile on his face and so did I. Daddy wrapped me in his arms and kissed me.

"Did you enjoy our weekend, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"I did, Daddy." I answered.

"I'm glad Babygirl. Now let's get some rest." Daddy responded.

"Yes, Daddy." I stated before drifting off.

Daddy and I spent the rest of the day curled up in bed napping and watching movies on my tv. It was the best weekend with just Daddy and I. I couldn't wait until the next time we got a weekend or even a day alone.

The End.