Daddy's Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
A Father confronts his Son.
6k words
4.51
746.2k
741

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
259 Followers

Chapter 1: The First Time

Victor sat there, knowing that a lecture was coming, but not what or why. His Dad had called him in from the backyard to "talk to him about something."

"Well son, I guess you know why we're here." Stephen said, as he sat down on the bed a few feet away from his son. His son was 18 years old, kinda chubby with a set of tits to rival any 18 year old girl. These were part of why he had called his son inside. They were alone in the house; Victor's Mother had gone to her sister's house at the coast to await the new baby's arrival and wouldn't be back for 3-4 weeks.

"No Dad, I don't know why we're here. Did I do something wrong?" Victor asked, thinking of the broken bicycle chain he hadn't told his Dad about.

"Son, I have to ask you something." Stephen said, as he walked to the computer set up in the corner.

"What is it Dad?" Victor asked

"Well, I thought you might get up to some horse play with your cousin Edward last night when he slept over. So I put my webcam in your room. But what I saw goes way beyond 'horse play.' Watch." And with that said, he turned to the computer and started a video file playing. Clearly, this was Victor's Bedroom. As he and his cousin turned off the light, the night vision feature took over, using all the light to make the picture very clear. Victor watched in a daze close to horror as he and Edward took off all their clothes, and laid down together. Edward started by reaching over and rubbing his cousin's tits as he would a girl's. Victor reached down and found his cousin's cock and started jacking it slowly. Edward played with Victor's tits for a few minutes, and then whispered "I want to fuck you!" Victor got up, and moved into position, with his ass up in the air. Wiggling it for his cousin, he said, "Ok, why don't you put that cock right in there, Cousin!"

Edward climbed up on the bed, and using only spit, got both his cock and Victor's asshole ready. He pushed his cock onto the outer rim of his cousin's hot ass, pushing the head in first, then slowly pressing down until the whole thing was in. As he reached the end, with his cock sliding into his cousin's slick ass, he reached around and grabbed Victor's tits. Twisting and pulling on the nipples, he started ramming his dick in and out of Victor's sweet ass. He came quick, spasming into the bowels of his own cousin! As he took his cock out, Victor turned around, and took it into his mouth, cleaning all the ass juice and cum off. Then, Victor reached around, took his hand and wiped the cum that had drained out of his asshole onto his fingers. He then started licking all the hot liquid from them, lapping at it like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

Victor knew where the video went from there. Edward sucking him off, and one more hot ass fuck a little later. He wondered if his Dad had gotten the morning ass fuck that he and his cousin had shared, but would never ask. "Well son, can you tell me why you did these things?" Dad asked, shutting off the computer.

"We, umm, we just fooled around." Victor said, close to tears. He wondered if his Dad were going to tell Edward's Dad, and his Own Mother! 'Oh, please don't tell anyone else,' Victor thought.

"That was much more than "fooling around", son. You let your own cousin fuck you in your ass three times! (He had seen the morning stuff too) And he sucked your cock and tits like he had done it many times before. You don't just do this kind of thing spur of the moment. How long have you been fucking your cousin?"

"Well, we just messed around some for about six months, then three months ago we found a website that had men, umm, doing it with each other. That's when we started doing the things you saw us do." Victor was holding back, not wanting to tell his Father that he and his cousin had fucked for almost a year, and had been sucking each other's cocks for three! He hoped that he could just say this little bit, get his lecture, and promise never to do it again.

"I don't know what to think, son." Stephen sat back down on the bed, still a few feet from his son. "Do you like it when your cousin plays with your tits, and rams his cock up your hot ass?"

"Well, I guess I do, Dad. It feels good to have sex with someone else, especially when you know they care about you. As far as the "male-male" thing goes, I just enjoy having someone to do it with. Is what we're doing wrong, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else?" Victor hadn't noticed that his Dad had called his ass "hot." He was just too scared to notice that.

"Well, I don't think it's wrong to want to feel good, or to do it with another man or boy, but that's your cousin! That's illegal and it's called incest. I'm not sure how I feel about that. And something else; Why did he keep grabbing, playing with, and sucking on your, ahhh, titties? Do you like to have them sucked and fondled?"

"Well..." Victor hesitated, scared to say the truth, but knowing he had to tell his Dad. "Y-yes, D-d-daddy", he stammered. "They are very sensitive, especially around my nipples. I didn't ask to have them, but as long as I do, I want them to feel good. What do we do now? I mean, are you going to tell Mom, and Edward's Dad? I will promise this will end here, if you keep it between us." Victor was practically begging his Father.

"I will keep this secret. And you don't have to promise to end it. I would like to ask you something, and if you say no, then that's the end of this conversation and we won't speak about this again." Stephen turned a little toward his son, and looked at him. He noticed the tits that he had been watching grow for five years. He couldn't help himself. He had started filming his son in the bath tub, and in his bedroom about four months ago. He had sat and rubbed his cock as he watched his son jacking himself off, wishing he could just touch him. But he never thought he'd get the chance, that it was a "never-never" fantasy, and he'd just have to be content watching his son's tits and hot, sweet little ass from afar. But now....

"What is it Daddy?" Victor said, as he turned a little away from his Father, not wanting him to see the flicker of hope in his eye. Victor had been watching his dad for a while, ever since they had gone to the beach last year, and they'd had to shower at the bath house together. His Dad had a huge cock, and Victor had seen it as much as he could without just staring at it. He'd took to going into the bathroom at night, when his Dad was taking a bath, just sitting there, telling his Father about school and stuff. All the time wishing he could just reach over and....

"Son, I don't know how to ask this, but could I see your tits? I just want to see them for a minute. Is that ok with you?" Stephen shifted, trying to hide his erection from his son. But Victor had one of his own, just thinking about his Daddy's cock! Oh, I wish he'd let me suck it! Victor thought, then he went farther. Maybe he'd even be willing to fuck my ass! Mmmm, my Dad fucking my ass with his nice fat cock. It was a fantasy he'd never allowed himself, because he knew it'd never happen. But he wants to see my tits now. Can I make this more than just that? Victor wondered, trying hard not to show his eagerness.

"Well, I guess I could let you see them, Dad. But I hope they don't disappoint you. I like them, but you might not." With that, Victor reached down and pulled his shirt off, revealing his tits to his Father. The nipples were hard and by that Stephen thought his son might be excited. Could he push this a little more?

"They're very nice son. Full, fat and round -- just like a girl's titties. Now, can I ask you something else? Does it hurt when your ass gets crammed full of dick? How much does it stretch you out? If you don't want to, I won't make you tell me, but I'd just like to know." Stephen's cock was jerking inside his jeans, threatening to shoot a load right now. His son was right there in front of him, showing his Father his tits, maybe even thinking of letting his Daddy have a peek at his sweet little asshole.

Victor got up and said, "No Dad. It doesn't hurt. It did a little at first, but now it feels wonderful. As far as how much it stretches me, you'd have to look for me. Is that ok with you, Daddy?" Victor was all but pulling down his own pants. He wanted his Dad to look at his asshole, maybe even... No, I won't think that, he just wants to make sure I'm ok. Wait, is his cock hard? Oh my God! I think it is. Could I have turned my own Father on with my tits? Victor was speechless.

Stephen was practically trembling at the thought of his own son being naked in front of him. And they were all alone here. Where would this lead? Could he really hope to get the chance to touch his son? To lick his tits, suck his dick, and maybe, just maybe, fuck his own son's asshole? His cock was as hard as brick, barely contained in his pants. He wondered had his son seen how hard he was?

"Here Daddy. Look at my ass and tell me if something is wrong with it." Victor slipped out of his shorts, standing fully naked in his Father's bedroom. His Dad was looking at his tits sway as he turned around and bent over as far as he could, spreading his hole as much as it would go. He looked back at his Dad from between his legs, and saw what he'd hoped was there. Stephen had turned around to get a good look at his son's asshole, so Victor could see clearly that his Daddy's cock was straining against his jeans. I want that in me, he thought. Lewdly, he wished his Dad would just pull out his cock, ram it up his ass, and fuck the shit out of him. But he'd seen the hard on. Now to try to see more.

"Does it look ok, Daddy?" Victor asked, wiggling his sweet little hole in front of his own Father. Stephen's cock was about to explode. "Could I ask a favor of you, dad?" Victor cooed, "Can I see your cock now? I've never seen one as big as that, and I just want to see how it looks."

That's all it took for Stephen to reach down and pull down his own pants. His big, hard cock burst out, leaking juices from the tip. He pointed it at his son and said, "Ok, take a look. I guess it's only fair, since I've seen you naked now"

Victor turned around, and gasped! He'd never seen his Father hard before. His dick was huge, and dripping juice from the little slit. He asked, "Daddy, why is it leaking?" He sat back down, still naked, his own dick hard. He wasn't trying to hide it now, he wanted his Father's cock in his mouth and in his asshole, if only he could get his Dad to do it.

"I guess I got excited. Looking at your tits and then at your cute little asshole has made my dick hard. It's leaking what's called 'pre-cum', because I'm excited, baby." He stood there, hard dick pointed directly at his son's face. Oh, how he wanted to fuck his son! To slide his cock into his only son's mouth, and let loose a flood of sticky hot jism down his throat! Then, after sucking those fat tits for a while, turn him around and ram his cock into his asshole, filling it up too.

"Would it be ok if I touched it Daddy? Or would that hurt you?" Victor was breathing heavy, as he stared straight at his own Father's big, hard dick. He wanted him to say yes, touch it, suck it, and then you have to fuck your Daddy like a good little slut. He wanted his Daddy to treat him like a whore. Call him his little slut, his whore, his bitch. And to tell him he was going to fuck his asshole, just like a Daddy should treat a little cock-lovin', big tittied bitch. His asshole spasmed at the thought of his own Father slamming his dick into him, calling him names and saying what a little cunt he was. He'd let his cousin call him these names, but Edward just wanted to fuck, suck and that was it. Victor needed someone to call him their "little cock sucking whore" or to say, "How do you like it when I ram you full of dick, slut? Do you want it all? Do you want your tits played with? What fat, hot whore tits you have. You're a dick sucking, ass fucking slut!!" He just hoped that Daddy would say yes, and that he could hear these thing's with "son" or "Daddy's little girl" at the end.

"You can touch it, son. But be careful, Daddy might shoot a load of cum right onto your hand." Stephen was so excited! To think, his own son wanted to touch his hard cock! Maybe he could get him to at least jack him off, but he was already thinking how sweet and young that hot little asshole had been. He wanted to fill it with his man meat. To just slam his son full of cock, shoot his jism into his ass, and then call him "Daddy's cum loving boy." What a fantasy! But now his own son was really reaching out to touch his Father's cock. What would happen next?

Victor timidly reached out with his hand and touched his Father's big cock. It jerked and Victor took a hold on it, trying to wrap his fingers around the thick, hard meat. He reached up and started moving both hands on it, back and forth, hoping this felt as good to his Daddy as it did to him. He was finally holding his Father's dick in his hands! His mouth watered, just thinking how much he wanted it there. His asshole was spasming in and out, keeping time with each stroke of the hard cock. He looked up at his Daddy, and said, "Daddy, does this feel good to you? Could I see you cum? I've never seen a grown man cum. Would it be ok if I help you shoot your cum in my hands?" He looked up, trying to be as innocent as he possibly could be while jacking his own Father's cock.

Stephen was so close to cumming, he didn't want to play around anymore. He took the plunge and said to his son, "Victor, I want you to make me cum. I would like you to suck it, but only if you want too. Please, I'm so close, and I have been looking at your hot little body for so long, wishing I could do these things with you. Your tits are beautiful, and when I saw your asshole, I wanted so much to touch you there. Do you want to do those things you did with your cousin with your own Father? Can I suck your tits, and maybe even touch your ass?" He trembled as his son continued to stroke him, slowing a bit to listen to him talk.

"Oh, Daddy! I have wanted you to let me play with your cock all this time, and now you say you wanted me to do it all along. Well, if you'll let me, I'll make all your son fucking fantasies come true. All you have to promise is two things. First, never tell anyone. And second, I want to be 'your little girl' when we do this. Call me names, tell me I'm a whore and a slut for wanting my own Father's cock. Will you do those things for me?" Victor was looking up at his Daddy, just holding his dick now, waiting for an answer.

Stephen looked down at his son, holding his cock inches from his face, waiting for him to say just one word. So, not wanting anything at that moment but to cum, and do it with his own son, Stephen whispered down to him, "Yes, baby. You are now my slut. I'll call you my little whore, or whatever you want. But right now, I have got to cum before I explode!"

With his "Yes, baby." Victor had started to wet his lips. When Daddy said that he was now his slut and called him a whore, his nipples got even harder, and his cock started to jerk a little. His asshole was now on fire, hoping that it would receive some attention too. He looked up at his Father, took the root of his Daddy's dick in his hand, and said, "Oh yes Daddy. I'm your little girl from now on. MMMmmm."

Victor's head moved forward, taking the head of his own Father's cock into his mouth. He was beyond caring about anything else now. He was his Daddy's slut, he was sucking his Father's cock. He thought maybe his Dad might even give him some cock up his ass soon. Now, to make Daddy feel good!

Stephen was in heaven! He had his cock in his own son's mouth, he was going to fill him with cum. Hell, if he'll let me, I'll be slamming my dick into his tight hot ass. He said, "Oh, yeah baby. Suck your Daddy's big dick. Lick it like a whore. If you do it good, Daddy will promise that you'll feel this good from now on. Suck me, bitch. Lick your Father's balls, suck his dick. You shot out of the very dick you're sucking now. What a fucking slut you are! Taking your own Father's cock that way, sucking on it and letting it drip into your mouth. I bet you want me to fill your throat with cum. Do you want that? Would Daddy's little cocksucker like to taste his Father's cum?"

Victor purred against his Daddy's dick, taking as much as he could down his throat. It was so big, but he wanted it all! And the nasty stuff his Daddy said just made him want it more. He was going to swallow his own Father's cum! Maybe even get fucked by Daddy's hot meat! As he thought this, he felt his throat slip open. He was now deep-throating his Father's cock!! It slid in and out of his throat, leaving a trail of precum each time it moved in his mouth. Stephen started to push down with his dick, now face fucking his little boy! He felt it start in his belly, that feeling that he was about to cum. He looked down, and said, "Here it comes! Suck your Father's cum out of his cock, slut! Eat it like you ate your own cousin's cum last night! I'm cumming!!!" And with that, Stephen shot a huge load of sticky, slimy jism down his son's throat. Victor just sat there, swallowing jet after jet of cum. His Daddy had shoved his cock into his throat, and was pumping his belly full of his sperm. A little bit escaped into his mouth, and he tasted his Daddy's cum for the first time. It was so hot, and tasted salty. But it was so good, better than his cousin's cum, which had been on his lips not twenty hours ago!

As his spasms subsided, and his cock began to stop pumping out cum, Stephen looked down and saw a wonderful sight. His own son, looking up at him, holding his Father's still hard cock in his mouth and down his throat. Victor kept swallowing until he had drank all of his Father's incest juice, licking the head of his dick until he was sure that none was left. He let go of Daddy's cock, watching as it began to go down a little. He sat back some and asked, "Did that feel good, Daddy? Did I do a good job sucking my own Father's cock for the first time?"

Stephen sat down on the bed with his son. He reached out and gave him a hug. "You did that better than anyone ever has, baby. You made Daddy proud of 'his little girl.' You took me down your throat! I didn't know you could do that!"

Victor smiled, a little of his Father's cum still on his mouth, "I didn't know that I could either. I just wanted your cock so bad. And it was great! I want to do it again and again. That tasted so good!"

Victor laid back on the bed, stretching himself out in front of his Father. Stephen took in the sight, and knew what he wanted to do next. He reached over and took his son's tits in his hands. Squeezing them and twisting the nipples he asked, "So, does this feel as good when Daddy does it?"

"It feels wonderful! Do you like my tits, Daddy?" Victor was really enjoying the torture his Father was lavishing on his tits. Squeeze, pull, twist. The nipples stood out like fingers pointing at the ceiling. "I love them, baby. They feel just like a woman's tits. But that's why you're my slut now, isn't it? Because you want your Daddy to play with these and suck them, don't you?"

"Please suck them Daddy! I want to feel your mouth on my tits. And I guess I'll play with my cock while you do, if that's ok." Victor's dick was very hard, from sucking his Father's cock, and now having his tits played with. His asshole was still hot and needed attention, but he was scared that saying anything would end this fun.

Stephen stood up and removed the rest of his clothes. Now they lay together, Father and Son, naked. He took his son's nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around. He looked at Victor's face, trying to see how this made him feel. Victor was laying there, tits thrust up toward his Father's mouth, nipples as hard as they could be. His cock was now leaking pre-cum for the first time ever. This was far better than doing it with his cousin. He reached down, beginning to take his own dick in hand, but Stephen pushed his arm down. He held his arms down on the bed, just sucking and licking those big fat tits over and over. He was going back and forth now, giving both some Fatherly attention. Working his way down, he saw how hard his son was. His young cock twitched as his Dad looked on. Suddenly, as if making up his mind about it, Stephen reached down and took the whole thing into his mouth. Victor gasped. Now his Daddy was sucking his dick, just as he'd sucked Daddy's a few moments before. He'd never thought of this. It felt better than anything he'd ever felt before, but that would change soon.

KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
259 Followers
12