Daddy's Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
262 Followers

Daddy wasted no time. He moved around so quickly when he felt it coming, that he already had his head in position and his mouth open so that the first spurt hit right at the back of his throat. He quickly lowered his head and took his baby's cock and cum in his mouth, swallowing every bit. As soon as Vicky finished, he let her cock fall out of his lips and reached over and helped Vicky to sit up. His boy had carpet patterns on his face where he had lain there so long. He smiled. Leaning over, he kissed his Father, darting his tongue into his mouth to taste all the sweet cum there. His Dad kissed back. When they pulled apart, both of them were smiling.

"That was great, Daddy!! This keeps getting better and better. I love you, Daddy." he got up and lay on his stomach on the bed, his Dad following.

Stephen sat down and started lazily rubbing up and down his son's back. "Let's get a shower together and then go get some breakfast. Vicky? Hey, Vicky? Oh damn, she's asleep." He bent down and kissed his new daughter on the forehead and started to back away. Vicky turned just a little, but it was enough to allow him to see the soft pink of her just-fucked asshole. "I love you too, Vicky." he said out-loud and bent over and kissed his son right on his sweet little ass-lips. A little bit of cum bubbled out as Vicky shifted a little because of the kiss. Stephen lapped it up, and went to take his shower. He stopped for a moment at the door and looked back. There was his son, now his daughter because he'd been rammed with Daddy's cock and filled with her Father's sperm. His baby girl. He turned and walked away, thinking how lucky he was.

KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
262 Followers
12