Daddy's Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
She agrees to give her ass and sucks his dick after.
3.6k words
4.53
63.9k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,306 Followers

I must have fallen asleep without realizing it, because I wake to the feeling of my dick getting sucked. My eyes open and her dark eyes stare into mine as she smiles around my shaft. Her hands are working with the rhythm of her mouth and I enjoy this a great deal. Teresa's head bobbing up and down is truly a great way to wake up, which tells me this is going to be a wonderful day.

Her lips stretch as they pull away from my massive shaft. "Good morning, dad."

I grin and my voice shows I don't mind being woken like this one bit. "It most certainly is, Susanna. Get my daughter's pussy over here."

Her hands release my shaft and her voice is filled with great anticipation. "You say all the right things to get me so fucking hot, dad."

I smile and my words hide what I truly desire from her this morning. "My cocksucking daughter should hear things like that from her father. Sit on my face and keep your eyes on mine."

Susanna works her body slowly with a massive grin of anticipation and I watch her legs spread over my face. My hands move up to guide her playfully down and I am thrilled at just how quickly she learns. Her pussy is spread over my mouth and I can feel her dripping onto my tongue. The taste is amazing as she continues to lower herself towards my mouth yearning to taste her once again.

My eyes stay locked on hers as my tongue makes contact with her hard clit and she moans out her pleasure. I am glad she does not have a full bush, since that would make it difficult to watch her face as I work to bring her orgasmic pleasure as quickly as possible. Her clit is grinding against my tongue and her moans are starting to get louder.

My hands move to my daughter's firm cheeks and squeeze playfully as her moans continue to get louder. The aching of my dick is ignored for the moment and I focus on getting her to an orgasmic state with great eagerness of what will soon follow. She tastes wonderful dripping into my parted lips and her body begins to force itself hard against my open mouth. I spread her cheeks and pull her down a little more, which causes her to scream out from the increased pleasure that is being sent throughout her entire body.

Her legs become a vice as my mouth fills with the torrent I am causing her pussy to release into me. This tastes far better than any I have tasted before and my tongue moves from her clit to pink hole. Her fingers dig into my hair as her screams increase with every wave that crashes over her body.

The last of the waves crashes over my daughter's body and her dark eyes open to find me just as she knows I like. Susanna's face shows her appreciation for what I just did and her breathing does not come easily to her. My hands release her cheeks and her pussy pulls away from my filled mouth. Swallowing what she has given me, I feel the wonderful sensation move down my throat.

Having no idea just what her reaction is going to be, my voice is very firm. "Sit on my dick and impale your ass with it."

Her dark eyes get very wide and she shakes her head. "No, dad, please don't make me do that."

My voice gets a little firmer. "I'm not making my daughter do anything for me. I told you, great orgasms in exchange for whatever I want. I want your asshole spread over my dick and I want to see your face while you impale yourself."

She continues to shake her head. "Why, dad? It's going to hurt so fucking much."

I grin and keep my voice steady. "I know, which is why I'm having you do it. I'm not expecting you to take all of it, not just yet. By being on top, you're in control."

She nods her head and takes a deep breath. "Alright, dad, I'll do it for you. Fuck ,dad. Why do you have to be so fucking good?"

I don't bother to answer as my arms are free of her legs and I move my hand to hold my raging dick steady, which feels well lubed in my hands. Her dark eyes have a sea of emotions in them, including fear from the pain this will bring, but I will not backing down from feeling her asshole on at least part of my dick. There is no way that I am going to last long enough to get much inside of her, but that is far from the point of having her do this. What matters is her willingness to give that part of herself to me. So it isn't quite willingness on her part, at least not yet, but as least she is doing exactly what I want her to do.

She lowers herself as her eyes stay locked on mine and I can feel her asshole contract at the touch of my dick. Taking a few deep breaths to give her strength, she forces herself down and I feel the entrance press hard around the head of my dick. My daughter groans from the pain and stops herself from taking any more inside. It is painfully tight on the head and I know I need her to take just a little more.

She cries out. "Fuck, this hurts, dad.."

My hands keep my shaft firmly in place and my voice is an attempt to comfort my daughter. "Just a little more of my daughter's asshole."

She nods with gritted teeth and her watering eyes remain locked on mind. A few more breaths and she slides her asshole down my massive shaft about an inch further, which feels amazing as my head is no longer being crushed by a vice. Her teeth are locked tight as she groans through them and her tears are flowing down her bronze cheeks. My hands start to work my shaft and I moan out for the pleasure anal always brings, even if I am mostly outside of her very tight asshole.

My eyes close as my body tightens and she remains groaning through her gritted teeth. Every twitch feels amazing as I release myself inside and she clamps hard over my shaft to prevent a single drop from being lost. Waves crash hard over my body and I must have thrust up just a little, because she drowns out my moans with her groaning.

Once I'm able to open my eyes, I see her face still watching mine and her teeth remain tightly clenched. Tears continue to roll down her bronze cheeks and I want to say something comforting, but there is nothing I can say to ease the pain her body is feeling right now. I knew this was going to bring her a world of pain, but it is necessary to have my daughter completely.

I have to push her a little farther and my voice is filled with authority. "Get your asshole off my dick and get between my legs. I want to watch my daughter suck my dick."

She looks relieved to done with anal, but there is worry to match the pain still very present on her face. My daughter remains silent as she relieves herself of my still hard shaft, which feels quite good. It is a quick movement of freedom that I feel and grin as she places herself between my legs. Her eyes are focused on that part of my dick that was just inside and there is some cum that has followed me out.

She shakes her head and her voice shows that she is far from pleased with what I want. "That's disgusting. Why do you want me to suck it after it's been in my ass?"

My voice becomes a little more demanding and I know I cannot back down. "Because I told you to."

Disgust can clearly be seen on her face, but she does not pull away. Her lips part and her eyes plead for me to call this off, but it isn't going to happen. I am starting to soften as her head moves down and she gags without being hit in the back of her mouth by anything. My daughter's eyes glare at me as she presses her lips together and starts to clean everything that had been in her asshole.

Something changes as her tongue makes contact and her dark eyes are no longer glaring at me. The flavor must be enjoyable to at least some degree, since her lips turn up around my now flaccid cock. Her mouth seeks out more of what my shaft has to offer and her tongue joins in the hunt to find all that she can. Susanna is like her mother in so many ways and I look forward to exploring just how far the similarities go as I take her towards that whorish point I so greatly desire.

I grin and my voice carries the same authoritative level that got her to suck my dick after it was in her asshole. "I think you got it all, Susanna. Release your father's dick."

She slowly releases the inches she has from her lips and her voice is filled with desire to return to her task. "Are you sure, dad?"

I nod and my voice has an even cadence. "I'm sure, but don't worry. My daughter is going to be tasting far more of her ass. Whenever I cum inside of you, I want you to clean off my dick with your mouth. That goes for both of my daughter's holes."

She nods her head as she licks her lips and her voice shows far more walls have come down for me. "I can't believe I'm saying this, dad, but I look forward to it. It should taste disgusting, but my ass tastes really good with my father's cum."

My voice changes to something a little more pleasant to the ears. "According to mom, the deeper it gets in your ass, the better it will taste."

Her bronze face reddens and her voice shows the desire she feels to find out for herself. "My ass still hurts from that couple of inches, dad, but I don't care. I need to know if she's right."

My voice is difficult to maintain with this newfound knowledge playing pleasantly in my mind. "You will. Mom's going to be home soon and you can't tell her anything."

She smirks and her voice is filled with longing for the future. "I won't, dad. I'm having too much fun to let her ruin this."

My voice returns to its authoritative state. "I want my daughter to sleep naked tonight."

She gets a slightly apprehensive look on her face. "I will, dad, but what about mom?"

I smile and my words do not hide my intention. "She's a deep sleeper, just like you."

My daughter and I both dress after a very thorough shower and we check every room in the house to find any hint of what we have done. The smell of sex is strong in my bedroom, but I'm not concerned with that. Teresa will simply assume I took her up on her offer to have be with a woman. It wouldn't be the first time I snuck someone into the house, just as my wife has done with any number of men.

When Teresa gets home, there is no hint from either of us regarding our very forbidden activities. I really don't care that incest is supposed to be wrong and am not going to stop being with my daughter. However, I have never broached the subject with my wife and have no idea what her thoughts on the subject happen to be. She'll either shoot me or think its every bit as hot as I do.

We are in our bedroom and I am staring at my wife's body with a massive erection. She has not mentioned the scent at all, nor did I expect her to say anything about the matter. I take my time entering her gaping hole, which is dripping wet, in the manner that I know drives her crazy. Her fingers grip my ass and they pull me inside of her quickly.

I have always enjoyed her pussy and this is no exception. No matter how loose she may feel to others, it will never feel that way to me. My movements drive her quickly to the edge and her fingers are squeezing my cheeks in perfect rhythm with my movements. I picture our daughter's face so clearly over hers and look forward to the time when she is at this point.

I perform masterfully to get my wife to the edge and I am right behind her. Pressing in deep, her pussy contracts as I release myself inside of her. Her moans get louder, but they are not the screams of our daughter, and lose myself inside of her body. For the moment, the two of us are one and our actions are perfectly timed to maximize the pleasure we both feel.

The moment passes and I know she will be asleep very soon. The orgasmic pleasure I bring always exhausts her and I slowly pull out to wait for her breaths to deepen. I am careful upon my release from inside of her pink hole to ensure my dick touches nothing esle and wait for the familiar sound of my wife's slumber, which happens quicker than I expect.

The feeling of my wife's pussy is still very fresh against my flaccid cock and I sneak into our daughter's bedroom. There should be some fear of discovery, but I cannot stop myself from going to her. My daughter is laying on her bed with nothing to cover her body and her legs are spread wide for me. I close the door behind me and make my way to her.

She whispers and her soft voice is very nervous. "Are you sure she's asleep?"

I smile and don't bother to whisper. "Considering the orgasm I just gave her, I'm sure. Now get on your knees and suck mom's pussy off of your father's cock."

There is no hesitation as she gets down before me and her dark eyes look up at mine, which makes me happy to know there is no one else that is responsible for what I am seeing. Her lips part and press over the slick surface of my head to begin the process of tasting her mother for the first time. My daughter greedily takes as much as she can and shows her pleasure at the taste of her mother's orgasm. I have no intention of taking the time needed for her to thoroughly clean every inch, since there is a far more pressing matter to attend to.

My voice is no longer as authoritative as it was. "That's enough, Susanna."

Her lips pull away slowly and her eyes remain locked on mine. "Are you sure, dad. It isn't like you can fuck me right now."

I smile and show desire in my voice. "I'm sure. Lay on your bed so we can sixty-nine. I'm on top. My dick will muffle your screams. After taking it in the ass, you deserve to be rewarded."

Her excited state cannot be contained as she moves quickly to her bed and soon her mouth is pressed against my shaft as I hover over her. Enough of me is in her mouth to do what I need and her legs are spread wonderfully before my eyes. Her pussy is dripping with anticipation and I move closer to her beautiful clit.

I have to be very careful with my dick, since I don't want to choke her with it. My tongue reaches her clit and I am filled with the wondrous flavors my daughter has to offer. My flaccid dick feels wonderful as she moans around it and I wish they didn't have to be muffled, since the sound of my daughter is very pleasing to my ears.

My tongue works her clit while her muffled moans beg for my dick to free her mouth. Perhaps if I hadn't just fucked her mother, my control would be far more difficult to manage. That is simply not the case right now and I remain very aware of how much is inside of her mouth.

Her body tightens beneath mine and her muffled moans change to muffled screams. She is exploding out of her pink hole and I move my tongue from her clit to the center of her open hole. My mouth presses down hard over her as my mouth fills with great delight from the release I have given her. Susanna's muffled screams are starting to die down, but my mouth remains locked until she has nothing left to give.

I pull away from her pussy and can feel her remnant on my face. The smell fills my nostrils with odors that are all quite pleasant and love the way she still feels on my tongue. My dick is free of her mouth and she is breathing deeply beneath my body. Getting out of bed, I watch her body attempt to recover and know she has no energy to utter a single word.

I leave her room and close the door behind her, then slowly make my way to my bedroom. There is no need for silence, but I enjoy the idea of sneaking around like this. A smile cresses my lips as the cold presses against the slickness on my face.

I am almost to my bed and my wife has her back turned away. Her ass, despite the signs of age, looks quite lovely to my eyes. She may not have the ass of our daughter, but I don't mind one bit. Just as I am ready to get into bed, she turns over and I find she is very much awake.

Her eyes are on my face and she inhales deeply, which leaves me a little nervous. There is no denying that the only other woman in the house is our daughter and the source must be from her pussy. Why the hell didn't I give it a little longer? I can find no anger on my wife's face as she gets out of bed and stands before me.

Teresa's voice is even as the words quietly leave her lips. "How long have you been fucking our daughter?"

I cannot deny what she knows to be true and my voice matches hers. "Not long, Teresa. Same day as you called about the orgy."

She nods and her voice is concealing something. "Did you force her to do anything?"

I shake my head and whisper back. "No, Teresa, I swear. You know I would never do anything like that.

She nods again and her voice continues to hide something I just cannot place. "How the hell did this happen?"

I hold her gaze with my own and have to tell her the truth. "I waited until she fell asleep, then ate her pussy. Once she woke up, I worked her clit until she came. I told her there would be plenty more amazing orgasms if she does what I want."

Her brown eyes are a sea of emotions, but her voice remains far calmer than it should. "Did you have her suck your dick?"

I am trying to figure out what her angle is and answer honestly. "Yes, but her throat."

She licks her lips and the corners turn up before me. "I already know, but have you fucked her pussy."

There is no longer anything hidden on my wife as my voice shows no fear of what I have done. "Yes, I fucked our daughter's pussy and she is so fucking tight. It feels amazing to be in there. Then I had her suck my dick after I came."

Her fingers reach down between her legs and she grins. "Have you fucked her ass?"

I grin and my voice does not hide my delight. "Yes, but only a couple of inches. After I came, I had her suck me off. Told her no matter which of our daughter's hole I cum in, she has to use her mouth after."

She inhales deeply and a smile crosses her lips. "Her pussy smells good. How's it taste?"

I am about to answer, but her lips press hard to mine. My lips part for her tongue and my hands grip her cheeks as I feel her arms pressed against my stomach. She is seeking out all that my daughter left in my mouth and I don't interrupt her enjoyment. The kiss is far more passionate than any we have had in quite some time and I lose myself completely to my wife.

She grins widely as she pulls away and her voice is filled with desire to taste for more than the taste she just received from me. "Guess we'll both be having fun with her." I am about to interrupt, but she continues before I get a chance. "Don't worry. You'll still give her the best orgasms and she will still be yours."

I press my lips to hers and my tongue enters her mouth as we fall to the bed. My fingers join hers and start to help her reach a second orgasm far quicker than my dick can manage. Her muffled moans feel pleasant on my mouth and she is quickly brought to that state or pure pleasure. I wait for my wife to collapse and remove my very wet hands from between her legs. The temptation to get my daughter is great, but that will have to wait. She is certainly sleeping quite soundly by now and I want her to get a good nights sleep.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,306 Followers