Daddy's XXX Casting Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both love you honey," dad insisted as he moved to hug us both.

"I have secrets," she whispered.

"Like your supposed prostitute youth," I tried to tease, but knew from her expression it was more serious.

"You may hate me."

"Never...never honey," dad promised.

"I don't know if I should even tell you," she said as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Don't then...we don't have to know all your secrets," I softly said.

"There's an envelope...on the dining room table. Some papers inside...you two better read them...I'm going to bed," Bianca said as she moved from our arms and backed towards the door. "I'll leave tomorrow if..."

"But..."

"Night."

"I'll come," daddy insisted.

"Go with Jimmy...please."

~~~~~~~

"GODDAMM IT!"

"What is it," I asked as I saw the papers skip from dad's hands towards the floor.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned when I read the words.

"She's your daughter," dad finally gasped. "My granddaughter!"

~~~~~~~

"If you two don't want me I'll go."

"You're my daughter. We can't..." Dad and I were standing just inside the door, watching Bianca lying in bed, lit only by the faint light from the street that seeped ominously through her windows.

"So you want me to go?"

"No honey, it's just that," dad started.

"I did call you grampa," she answered and both of us heard the tears in her voice.

"Don't cry Bianca," dad begged as he hurried to her side.

"Don't send me away, please grampa, you're the only family I have" she cried. "Every one else is dead."

"No ones sending you away," he promised.

"Daddy?" Bianca pled as her eyes captured mine.

"You're not going anywhere," I said as I moved to her side.

We married for real two days later. Daddy was best man. The three of us then spent our honeymoon on a private Bahamian island.

Eight months later November 2006

She was just emerging from the ocean when I looked up from my book.

"Look dad."

"She's beautiful isn't she?" he asked needlessly as his eyes captured her. "Do you need any help Bianca?" he called.

"No grampa," she gasped as she climbed up the beach towards us.

Topless, her breasts seemed huge, so much larger now, ready to feed the baby who was waiting to emerge from Bianca's distended belly.

"Don't stare daddy," she said as she sat down in her grampas lap.

"How can I not?" he asked laughing.

"You're beautiful," I promised from my chair.

"Hah. I'm fat. Your baby's making me fat."

"You're perfect sweetie," dad insisted, then gave my wife a kiss on her receptive lips.

"The next one will be yours grampa," she promised, then slipped her fingers into his bathing suit.

"Bianca!" daddy hissed as his eyes franticly searched the beach for watchers.

"You're always so big...so hard," she giggled as she freed daddy's straining manhood.

"Not here honey," he groaned as she slowly pumped him.

"They'll just think we're making another movie grampa," she laughed.

THE END

You alone can bring democracy to the Scouries of Florida! Please, cast a vote for Bianca and her kinfolk. We have no hanging chads here. The authors of Literotica work tirelessly to try and bring a little amusement and excitement into your day. All for a simple vote. And if you feel like it, we also love hearing your comments, both good and bad. Comment below or e-mail me through the link belwo. Thank you for reading, Jim Scouries.