Dad's Bi Anal Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers

"Dad? Now I want you spread Doug's butt wide open and lick his asshole, really eat out his ass just the way you love eating out mine, just the way Ilove to rim yours. Same thing, girls, boys, you dad, we all have hot little assholes between our cheeks, don't we?" Sophie said. She sure was correct about that. I spread Doug wide open and just stared at the tempting sight of his exposed, puckered hole. And then I dug in to devour it, savoring the male anal morsel, before moving on to savor Tommy's. Here I was, lickingmale ass, Sophie and her pals watching keenly and strumming their pussies as I could see out of the corner of my eye, digging my tongue into the hot, humid anal wedges, reaching around to twist their rigid cocks in my hand as I took turns rimming their asses.

"Hey dad? If someone told you last week you'd be getting down and licking a teenage boy's asshole, bet you'd be pretty shocked, huh?" She had that right! "I can't fucking believe it, Soph," Cecilia nearly gasped, "I'm sitting here watching your dad eat out our boyfriends' buttholes. That is so fuckin' freaky dirty!"

"Look at him, he fuckin' loves it!" Sandy added with a rough, knowing laugh. And she was right; I did love it. For the first few years of our marriage my ex-wife, Sophie's mother, used to eat out my ass all the time, then she stopped. And I always was eager to return the favor. It was one thing I missed. And now my daughter and I had taken it up. But I never really thought I'd be keen to lap away at aboy's asshole. But here I was, doing it and loving it.

"Get it in there, ream out those tight boy holes with your tongue, dad," Sophie hissed, really caught up in it now, frenzied with excitement, ordering her father to suck cock, to eat male ass. The look in her eyes earlier when she told me that this is what shereally wanted today, to see her dad service these two gorgeous, sexy teen boys; that look wasso determined,so eager, so deliciously, so kittenishly lewd and enticing to me. As much as anything, I wanted to please my lovely teenage daughter and satisfy all her kinky lusts.

"Okay, dad, now for something new and different, now it's yourasshole we need to take care of," Sophie said getting out of her director's chair, approaching us, pointing to another mat, "get down there, on your elbows and knees, dad."

I got down on the mat, just as requested by Sophie, kneeling. I'd quickly turned into a raving exhibitionist, showing off my ass like a slut in heat to a bunch of naked teens, led by my own daughter. She told Doug and Tommy to stand in front of me and now, looking up, I had the tantalizing panorama of their beautifully thick, stiff cocks staring me in the face.

"Take them both in your hands, dad, and then I want to see you go back and forth, sucking Doug, then Tommy," Sophie instructed as I resumed stroking and sucking the two teen cocks in turn, tasting penis again after my marathon of ass licking.

"Oh shit, look at him with his ass sticking out like that, sucking those cocks!" Sandy hissed excitedly, appreciating the show. Looking over, I saw Sophie reach for a big tube of suntan cream, then disappear out of sight, behind me. The next thing I felt was my daughter slapping some of that cream between my cheeks and rubbing it in, spreading it over my asshole, then deftly working it inside with her fingers.

"Grease him up, Sophie!" Cecilia urged, "grease up your dad's asshole, get him good and ready."

"Yeah, good and ready to getfucked!" Sandy cheered, her voice lewd and nasty.

"Okay, Doug, come over here," Sophie told him as he pulled away and joined my daughter behind me. Now I had just Tommy standing in front of my face, feeding me his cock, and I ate every fucking thick hard inch he fed me too as I waited, waited for what I was sure would be next. And then I felt it, my head spinning in wildly uninhibited arousal as I could sense my daughter taking Doug's cock in hand and rubbing the hard, smooth head of that cock against my lubed hole. Though I'd taken rubber cocks up my ass, courtesy of my daughter and other females with a craving to 'use' a cock on a man, I now felt what a virgin must feel like, a virgin craving to give it up. I was about to get fucked,really fucked. I was going to take the real thing up my ass,real cock!

And then it happened; I felt it. Pure bliss! Slowly, relentlessly, taking hold of my hips with his big jock hands, I felt Doug driving his cock inside me, forcing it past the barrier of my greased asshole, now clenching the thick breadth of his young, virile penis, pushing back against him as he drove it inside, inch by thick inch. I was gettingfucked! Fucked, fucked, fucked!!!

"Oh god!" Sophie gasped, her voicing quivering with excitement. I knew how much this meant to her; I knew just how much she wanted to see her father get fucked, fucked by another man, a boy. That first time she had fucked me with a dildo she had whispered in my ear how much she'd someday love to see me take the real thing. And I knew my daughter. When she said that, she meant it, really meant it.

This boy knew how to fuck too, deeply and slowly and smoothly. My asshole was now packed with hard young male meat and I wascraving it, craving every stunning inch. I felt sofull,so deliciouslystretched. And I justloved that three nasty girls were watching me get my asshole pounded by this sleek, handsome teen stud.

Then my daughter came right up to my face, inches from it, inches from where I had my lips wrapped around Tommy's cock, and stared into my eyes, her eyes blazing with carnal intensity, brilliant, fiery with raw lust.

"Just look at you," she purred, our eyes locking, "You really love it. You love sucking cock, you love taking it up the ass, don't you, dad?Don't you! See, you're just like me, abitch! A horny, sex-crazed bitch who loves cock! Who needs cock. Tell me you fucking love it!"

She reached down to pinch my nipples, almost sneering now. "Tell me you love it, I want to hear you fuckingsay it!" My mouth filled with cock, all I could do was nod. But she ripped Tommy's cock out of my mouth, and slapped my face with the thick, hard shaft. "Tell me!"

"I love it, baby," I confessed, gazing deeply into her lovely, liquid eyes, "I love sucking cock, I love getting fucked, I love fucking boys, I love licking their asses. I love it, honey,I love it all!" It felt so good to confess all this, to mean it, so liberating, exciting. Sophie smiled, so warmly, so lovingly, our rapport deep, real. And off to the side Sandy and Cecilia were watching closely, their eyes wide with amazement, fingers busy between their open legs whipping up a froth down below. Two teen beauties masturbating unabashedly while they watched their girlfriend's father take it up the ass!

"Your turn, Tommy," Sophie said, commanded in fact, looking up at the teen whose cock I was holding in my hand, stroking, "take Doug's place." I felt Doug slowly pull himself out of my ass, the fullness of hard, thick male cock meat suddenly replaced by emptiness, immediately missing that cock,craving that cock, craving to befucked. But that emptiness didn't last very long as I now felt Tommy press his against my hole, a raw, open well-fucked hole by now, and then drive that young teen cock of his right up my ass in one hard, smooth stroke.

"Oh yeah, stick it in there, fuck me!" I hissed, looking back over my shoulder at Tommy, that unmistakable grimace of intense male horniness on his face as he began to force it deep into my ass. Just as Tommy had been a little wilder, a little rougher with me when I sucked his cock, now he was being just a bit more forceful fucking me than Doug had been. Doug's cock strokes were slower and smoother, Tommy's harder and rougher. And he may've been just a little bigger and thicker than his buddy. Before the two guys came over last night, I'd overheard Cecilia tell Sandy that her boyfriend '...carried almost nine thick inches down there when he got it up.' It sure as hell felt like it now as he worked those massive inches all the way inside, his balls slapping against my buttocks with each strong thrust. I was nearly delirious with lustful craving now, taking it up the ass, getting fucked, first by one teen stud, now the other.

"Oh wow, look at it!" Sophie gasped, slowly stroking Doug's cock, steely and slick from having plowed me, "it's just been all the way up yourass, dad!" And then, with the sweetest and yet lewdest smile imaginable lighting up her pretty face, her eyes sparkling, Sophie began to take that cock in her mouth and suck it.

"Look at her go!" Sandy said to Cecilia, her fingers a blur between her legs as she beat away at her scorchingly aroused flesh, "Sophie loves to suck on hot dicks after they've done a lot of fucking." "Yeah, especially a lot ofass fucking!" Cecilia added, the two teens cackling away. "Uh huh, andespecially when the ass they've been fucking is herdad's!" said Sandy, topping it off.

"You suck it now, dad," Sophie said, pressing the cock against my lips, "let's suck it together, let's suck Dougoff!" I now took between my lips the cock that had been buried up my ass. "Oh yeah, dad,oh yeah! I love seeing you suck it after it's just fucked your ass." We went back and forth, my daughter and I, sucking Doug's cock while Tommy's kept hammering my ass. Then suddenly Sophie's eyes went wide and her lips opened and I could see Doug ejaculating into her mouth. "Now you, dad, now you,quick!" she gasped excitedly, handing over the cock to me as I wrapped my mouth around it, taking the next few healthy spurts until Doug had thoroughly unloaded. Then we kissed, the two of us, our kiss loving, sticky, cummy.

"Oh shit!" Cecilia gasped, "Tommy popped in their mouths, both of them, they're sharing it. That's so fucking freaky!"

And then I felt something else, something new, something astounding. First came the telltale groaning, the groaning that told me Tommy was right on the edge as his fingers dug into my hips, then I felt his thick cock throb against my dilated, clenching asshole. And after that, an altogether new sensation for me, cum being sprayedinside my ass. My own daughter had told me that even though a hard cock is felt with equal vividness by a filled cunt or a filled ass, that she could actually feel the ejaculation inside her rectum in a way she couldn't inside her vagina. I couldn't make that comparison myself, of course. All I knew was that I felt like swooning as for the first time in my life not only had I been fucked, but could now feel the cock that was fucking me unloading and ejaculating deep inside me.

"Oh daddy, he came inside you, didn't he, he came inside yourass!" my daughter moaned ecstatically, as thrilled as if he had cum inside her own ass. She stared right into my eyes as I took it like this, took Tommy's cum, his heavy, virile load.

After Tommy finally pulled out of me, Sophie rushed back there and the next thing I felt was her wet, warm tongue eagerly pressing against my raw hole, lapping away again like a hungry, greedy kitten. Last night she had lapped away at Tommy's ass after I filled it with my cum, this morning she was lapping away at mine after Tommy had filled it with his. She was pressing her face between my cheeks, my daughter, digging her tongue as deeply as she could into my just fucked ass. Sophie's tongue was now a treasure of exquisite sensation, soothing and arousing, the sound of her lapping, slurping, sucking the cum out of my ass music to my ears.

Finally she had finished and came up to me. Her face, lips were splattered, covered with Tommy's semen. There was such a sweet and yet sexy smile on her face, her messy cum-smeared face. At once, she looked both rapturously beautiful and obscenely 'dirty.' And then she brought her face close to mine. "Kiss me, dad," she purred softly, "come and kiss me." And as our lips pressed close, sharing with my daughter the most tender of kisses, sharing with her the cum that had dripped out of my thoroughly fucked ass and then been lapped up by her eager, nimble tongue, I could hear Sandy and Cecilia scamper over, drop to their knees, and press the taut, aching flesh of my almost painfully rigid cock against their hungry teen lips...

libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers