Dad's Big Mistake

Story Info
Son makes a deal with Mom for breeding rights.
1.2k words
4.3
1.04M
680
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,220 Followers

Kyle was a tall muscular 18 year old. It was summer vacation and he was home almost every day with his mother. Julie was a maternal beauty. She was about six feet, 130 pounds, with long, milky-white legs and big banana-shaped boobs. Kyle often wondered what it would be like to fuck his mother. To prop her feet back on his shoulders and feel his large cock saw in and out of her sweet cunt. He wanted so badly to dump his load deep into her womb, where his mother's eggs would surely be waiting.

Julie knew her son wanted her. It was obvious by the looks he'd been giving her. A part of her was flattered by her son's admiration, and any woman would admit, the boy was handsome, but he was her son and she was married to her husband of 20 years, Paul. Given time, she knew her son's fascination for her would pass.

Kyle came down to breakfast in nothing but his boxers where he found his mother at the stove cooking. He paused to admire her long gorgeous legs and shapely ass. Julie was in her short silk robe and a dainty pair of high-heeled slippers. She noticed her boy staring from the doorway.

"Good morning, sleepy-head." She said in her sweet, motherly tone.

"Morning, mom." Kyle answered.

He walked up behind his mother and gave her a hug from behind. Julie turned her head to him and smiled. She could feel his large penis pressed against the crack of her ass. Her womanly instinct knew that her son's cock was much larger than her husbands.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Okay I guess. Is dad gone already?" He asked.

"Yeah, he left a few minutes ago." Julie answered.

She knew why her son had asked. Kyle's behavior was much different when his father wasn't there. He became much more touchy-feely with her. Julie didn't mind. She knew the horny teen was just going through a stage and would never try anything without her consent.

Kyle squeezed his mom tightly, his shaft was beginning to wedge into the crack of his mom's ass. He gently slid his hands up the flat of his mother's tummy until he could feel his wrists resting against the base of Julie's big saggy boobs.

"I love you, mom." He said.

Julie reached back and stoked the back of Kyle's head lovingly, her long nails combing through his hair as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I know you do, sweetie-pie, and I love you...more than you know." She said.

"I mean...I...I really love you, mom...I.."

Julie turned to him and placed her finger over Kyle's mouth.

"SSSSHHHHH!!! I know, love. You don't have to explain it to me, I know what you're going through." She said warmly.

"You do?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, and it's perfectly naturally for boy's your age to love their mother's this way. Tell me what you're feeling?" Julie said.

"Jealousy, I guess." Kyle muttered.

"You're jealous of your father, because I'm his?" She asked.

"Yeah and I guess...I guess I know how much you want a baby and...well..."

There was a short pause, then Julie took her boy's hand and smiled up into his eyes.

"So your jealous that I'm trying to have a baby with your father and not with you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, I know it sounds stupid." Kyle said.

"It's not stupid, sweetie. Your feelings are very real. The truth is your father and I have been trying to have a baby for seven long years and so far...no luck." She said.

"For that long? Is everything okay with you?" Kyle asked.

"I'm fine, but I'm afraid your father has a very low sperm count. It's possible that he may never be able to get me pregnant again." She said in a low tone.

Kyle's eyes lit up.

"Well why don't you let me try, mom. I know I could do it, really!" He exclaimed.

Julie giggled. They still stood very close facing eachother, her hands resting on her son's shoulders.

"Hold it, mister. You know that you and I can't go there." She said.

"Why not? Dad wouldn't have to know. You could tell him the baby was his. It would be our secret." Kyle said.

Julie laughed and shook her head.

"Kyle, listen to yourself. Do you realize what you're asking me?" She said.

"It makes sense, doesn't it? You could get pregnant, without having to cheat on dad." He said.

"But I would be cheating on your father...with you." She added.

"Yeah but the kid would look like dad and everything. Mom, I promise I would never say a thing." Kyle pleaded.

"Sweetie, we can't." Julie said.

"Why? Why can't we, mom. You want this baby." Kyle said.

"Kyle, this isn't about me having a baby. This is about you getting into my panties. I have never once in 20 years of marriage cheated on your father and I don't intend to break that streak with my overly-horny 18 year old son." Julie said.

Kyle hung his head for a moment, then looked back at her.

"What if I got his permission?" He said.

Julie let out a suprised giggle.

"Your father's permission?" She asked.

"Yeah, what if dad agreed to let me get you pregnant?" He asked.

"Good luck." She laughed.

"No seriously. What if dad said it was okay?" He asked.

"You would seriously have the guts to ask your father to get me pregnant?" She said.

"What if he agreed to it?" I asked.

Julie's face went blank for a moment and she stared off into space.

"What if dad said it was okay?" Kyle said.

"First of all, there's no damn way your father's going to let his son of all people have a crack at his wife. He might even kill you for asking." She said.

"But what if he said yes?" Kyle said.

"Well, if he said yes, which I know he won't, then...I'd...I'd be willing to sit down with you and discuss it." She said seriously.

"Us making a baby together?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, I'd be willing to discuss the possibility of you and I making a baby together." She said.

Kyle cheered and hugged his mother, lifting her her little feet up off the floor. He loved the feel of her enormously spongy boobs against his chest. Julie smiled down at her happy son. She thought it was cute how excited he was at the possibility of breeding her, but she also knew it would never happen. There was no way in hell her husband would go for such a thing.

"Don't get too excited, tiger. You haven't talked to your father yet." She stated.

"If he agrees, can we start tonight?" Kyle asked.

"If he agrees, I'll die of shock." She smiled.

"But if he does, can we?" Kyle pressed.

"If your father agrees, we'll sit down tonight and talk." Julie said.

Kyle smiled to himself confidently. He knew for a surety that having his mother's ankles propped back on his shoulders as he greedily fucked her matronly cunt was about to become a reality. He knew this because he knew something about his father that his mother didn't. His father had made a BIG MISTAKE and it was about to cost him dearly.

To be continued......

klrxo
klrxo
9,220 Followers