Dad's Dirty Boy

Story Info
Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.
3.9k words
4.53
779.3k
707
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joe_lion
joe_lion
152 Followers

Danny looked at himself in the mirror on his wardrobe door as he danced to the music and shook his shaggy shoulder length, blonde hair. He loved his time alone in the house, when he could crank his music up and dance without feeling self-conscious.

The track ended and he was suddenly aware of a noise by his bedroom door. He turned to see his father, Phil, stood there staring at him.

Phil was shocked. He had not been prepared for this. He had walked into Danny's room to ask him what he wanted to eat for dinner, and found him dancing and wearing a pale blue bra, lacy g-string, suspenders and black stockings. Phil had stared in amazement until the music stopped and Danny noticed him, and as he did not know what to do next, he turned and left.

Danny turned the CD off and said 'Dad' in a pleading tone as his father left the room. He struggled out of the underwear, which fought against him in his haste, found a t-shirt and shorts, put them on and went to find his father and try and explain.

He went downstairs and called out. He went in to the kitchen and the lounge, but he was not there. The car was still on the drive, so he had not gone out either. Danny went back up stairs and as a last resort opened his fathers bedroom door.

His father was stood with his back to him, his trousers round his ankles, facing the mirror. Danny could see that his father was stroking his big cock and his eyes were closed. Danny stood there just taking the scene in. His father's big six foot one frame looked impressive from behind. His hairy buttocks were moving as the muscles tightened and relaxed with each stroke. In the mirror he could see his fathers left hand cupping his hairy balls and his right hand stroking his big uncut cock, the foreskin pulling back the covering the head again and puckering at the tip.

Phil opened his eyes, saw his son and said 'Shit!'. He let go of his cock and bent quickly to pull his trousers up again.

'Danny, you weren't meant to see that. Sorry!'

'It's OK dad, you weren't meant to see me either.'

'Do you dress up like that often son?'

A pause....'No.'

'Tell the truth son.'

'Well, yeah. When I'm alone, and sometimes at night in bed, but it doesn't mean anything though!'

'Like what, Danny?'

'Like, I'm not gay or anything dad'

'Do you want boys or girls to see you wearing that stuff?'

'What?'

'What do you think about, boys or girls?'

' I don't, it's just me wearin' my stuff.'

'Well, you wear it well son.'

'Really?'

'Yeah, you look like your mum did when she was young.'

'You still miss her?'

'Of course! No one ever came near.'

'Is that why you were jacking off then?'

'Yes. I saw you; you looked so like her and I got really hard. I just had to go and do it.'

'Sorry dad.'

'Don't be sorry Danny, it's not your fault.'

'I won't do it again dad.'

'I told you it's OK. If you want to, it's up to you, I'm not going to stop you. Come here son.'

Phil put his arms around Danny and hugged him. Danny put his arms around his father's waist and his head on his shoulder and relaxed. It felt better now his father knew and was OK with it all, and he had seen his father in a compromising situation too.

'Come on, it's time for dinner. That's what I came to ask you, what do you fancy?'

'Can we go for pizza?'

'Sure, put on some decent clothes and we'll go to Franco's'

Danny returned to his bedroom to dress. The idea that his father was OK with him wearing girls stuff was cool. Danny looked at the pile of lingerie on the floor, and decided he should put them on underneath his jeans and t-shirt. He would have to leave off the bra as it would be easily seen under his t-shirt.

He took off the old shorts and T-shirt and put the g-string, suspender belt and stockings on. He looked at himself in the mirror and thought of his father jacking off because he looked like his mother. Danny paused and thought; Yeah, I do look a bit like mum.

He was a couple of inches taller at five foot nine inches, but like her he was slim, blonde and good looking. Danny was still smooth chested with few hairs on his face, arms, legs and buttocks. His trimmed blonde pubic hair just showed above the top of his g-string and his balls were shaved so nothing peeped out from the side either. But at this moment sticking out from the top of his panties was the tip of his stiffening cock.

The thought that his father was wanking, and about him had got him hard. Danny was surprised, as he had not thought about guys sexually often, and never about his father. He wondered if his father had jacked off properly after he had left him.

He opened his door and slipped across the hallway to listen outside his father's door. He heard his dad making noises so edged the door slowly open a little more to see.

His father stood there, perfectly naked, facing the mirror again. Danny was transfixed. He stood there and gawped at the sight. He could see his father as before holding his big hairy balls and stroking his big cock.

Unlike Danny, Phil was tall, heavily built with big shoulders, muscular arms, well-developed pectorals and a firm but slightly rounded belly. His father was naturally muscled and kept fit working in engineering and by using weights a few evenings each week in their garage.

Danny obviously had inherited a lot from his mother as his father had dark hair, and lots of it too.

The hair on his head was cropped short and, at 41, just starting to thin on top. His goatee beard was also cropped short. The hair on his chest came well up to his neck and would have met his beard if he did not shave round his goatee daily.

Phil also had hairy shoulders and a thin river of hair ran down the centre of his back to his broad hairy buttocks, which was moving in time with his strokes. Danny could fully appreciate the wide hips and firm thighs, which were also very hairy.

Danny could see that his father's eyes were closed and he was engrossed in masturbating and was not aware he was being watched. Danny's cock was rock hard now and was sticking well out of his panties. Pre-cum glistened at the tip of his foreskin. Danny's hand moved to his cock and rolled his foreskin back and forth in time with his father's strokes.

Suddenly Phil's jacking became more furious and he grunted a bit louder. With a few big hand strokes he exploded. Strings of cum erupted from his cock and flew across the room. They splattered on the polished wooden floor, and ran down the mirror.

Phil let out a quiet 'Aaahh!' then raised his right hand and licked the cum off his fingers.

Danny slipped back into his room, before his father could see him. Danny pulled down his panties and his seven and a half inch cock sprang free. He was very near cumming and a few strokes made him cum, like his father, in big strings across the wooden floor and mirror.

'Are you nearly ready Danny?'

'Yeah dad, gimme five minutes.'

Danny licked his fingers and wiped the mirror and floor clean with some dirty boxer shorts. He used them to clean his cock too and pulled the g-string back up again. He chose some fairly loose jeans and a blue t-shirt nearly the same colour as his underwear. He pulled on some shoes, but realised that the stockings may be seen, so put on some socks over them. Dinner would be hot tonight.

Conversation over pizza was kept to neutral topics; sport, the trouble Phil was having with his car, college and work. On the walk home, he was sure everyone could see that he was wearing lingerie under his jeans, even though he had done it lots of times before.

'You OK Danny?'

'Yeah, it's been a strange day, I'm just thinking.'

'Well don't think too hard son, you'll do yourself an injury!'

They laughed and Phil put his arm on his son's shoulder for a few steps then removed it self-consciously.

At home Phil kicked his shoes off and went to the fridge and got out a beer.

'You want one too?' he asked Danny.

'Sure.' He passed Danny a beer. Phil opened the tin and took a swig.

'Can I ask you how it all started?'

'What?'

'The underwear'

'Oh. That.'

'Yeah, how.....when did you start?' Phil stared at his son who looked sheepish.

'You remember when I was going out with Lucy?'

'Was she the blonde with big tits for a kid her age?'

'Yeah, well she wore sexy stuff, and I liked it when we, well, when we did it and she wore it.'

'OK, and?'

'Once she asked me to put her underwear on for a laugh. We both got horny and one thing led to another.'

'Eh?'

'We did it with me wearin' her stuff.'

'I didn't know you were having sex at 15.'

'Yeah.'

'So what age did you start?'

'14.'

'Who with?'

'Suzy.'

'Your cousin Suzy?'

'Yeah.'

'She's three years older than you.'

'Yeah but she's hot.'

'But she's your cousin!'

'I know dad, but it just sorta happened.'

'How often did you fuck her?' Danny was shocked that his father had said 'Fuck her'

'Er, lots of times.'

'Does Uncle Eric know?'

'Hell no dad, do you think we're stupid?'

' Good he'd fuckin' kill me, then you!'

There was a difficult silence, they both swigged their beers and Danny looked at the microwave so he would not lock eyes with his father.

'So, you got off wearing this Lucy's underwear then?'

'Yeah.'

'Well it's your life son, me 'n' your mum used to enjoy a bit of kink too you know. We weren't prudes. So I can't complain about you and your girlfriends.' He smiled at Danny reassuringly. 'So where do you get your undies from then?'

'Some was Lucy's that she let me keep, and some we bought together for me to wear. After we finished seeing each other I kept it all and just had to buy new stockings when I tore them.'

'Oh.'

'So did you ever wear mum's stuff then dad?'

'No. I'd look stupid in women's stuff. Imagine my big hairy arse in lacy panties.' They laughed and drank some more beer.

'But you said I looked good in it, like mum?'

'Yeah you looked so like your mum when I first met her.'

'I didn't mean to upset you dad.'

'Don't worry she's been gone a long time now son.'

'Do you still miss her?'

'Yeah, every day.' Phil looked wistfully out of the kitchen window.

'Me too dad.'

'Come here, give me a hug you soppy kid.' They hugged and Phil kissed the top of Danny's head. Danny pulled closer to his father and enjoyed the closeness and warmth he got. The smell of his cologne was now feint, spicy and sweet, and Danny could smell the sweat of a hard day's work on his father. He had always been close to his father and had idolised him as a child.

'Come on Danny, lets go through and watch TV.' Phil patted Danny on the buttocks and paused. He could feel that Danny was still wearing suspenders.

'You've got them on now haven't you?'

'Yeah.' He said meekly

'You wore them to Franco's?'

'Yeah, but no one could see though, dad.'

'Bloody good job! My work buddy was in there tonight with his wife.'

'Why? Would you have got a boner again if you'd known?' Danny paused and thought 'Shit, why did I just say that?' There was an awkward silence again. Danny looked at the microwave again, then the coffee maker, then his father's crotch. There was definitely a bulge that was not usually there. He looked up and their eyes met.

'Well,' said Phil, 'you look so much like your mother, I can't help it.' B

By now Danny was rock hard too. This whole dressing up and sex discussion, and the thought of his dad getting off on him dressing in lingerie, had got Danny horny.

'TV' said Phil 'Come on.'

'Gotta go for a piss first.' said Danny

'OK.'

Danny went up to his room, took his t-shirt off and put on the bra under his t-shirt. He went into the bathroom, adjusted his now softer cock in his panties, flushed the toilet and went back down stairs.

The TV was on in the lounge so he went back into the kitchen to get his beer. Phil stood by the fridge with his hand down his trousers, feeling his swollen cock.

Danny knew that this was a chance he should take. He walked forward and said

'Let me help you with that, dad.' He took his t-shirt off and stood there in the blue bra before his father. Phil took his hand out of his trousers and replied

'Show me it all honey.' Danny slid his shoes and jeans off and stood before his father.

'Wow! You look hot son.'

'Thanks, you do too dad.'

'That's a nice lookin' dick you got there son, you ever measured it?'

'Seven and a half, how big are you then?'

'Nine.'

'God that's big!'

'Your mother never complained.'

'I guess so.' He moved forward and placed his hand on his father's bulging jeans. 'Can I see it then?'

Phil undid his belt, and jeans and slid them down. His cock pushed to be free from the fabric of his white boxers. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband and slid them down too, then kicked his trousers and boxers off and away.

Danny lifted his shirt up for him

'I want to see all of you.'

Phil took the t-shirt and removed it, throwing it onto his jeans on the floor.

He reached for Danny and pulled him to him, putting his arms around his waist. Danny put his arms up round his father's neck and they came together and kissed. Danny opened his mouth a little and Phil pushed his tongue in. His rough goatee rubbed against Danny's chin. They embraced and kissed passionately, tongues probing. Phil leaned against the fridge and Danny pressed against him, cocks rubbing together.

Phil's hands slid down and caressed his son's smooth, tight buttocks, feeling down to the straps on the suspender belt and the lacy tops of the stockings.

'God, that's so sexy' whispered Phil into his ear 'I love stockings'

'Me too' he whispered back.

Danny let go of his father's neck and slid his hands down his hairy, muscular chest, stroked his father's firm belly and let his right hand carry on to the base of his cock.

'Ahhhh, that's nice.'

Danny's slim hand slid up his father's cock and caressed the hard shaft. Precum oozed from the top of his puckered foreskin. Danny rubbed his finger round in the juice. He let his left hand slide down and cup his father's big hairy balls, just like he had seen his father do when he jacked off.

Phil moaned, sagged at the knees and his head rolled back a little. Danny knew from watching him, what he liked. He gently stroked his cock for him, while playing with his big balls, massaging and gently pulling them.

Danny stared at his father's cock. He had said it was nine inches but it looked bigger, maybe because he was so horny, maybe because it was thick too it looked bigger.

Danny continued stroking him and slid to his knees. He held his father's big dick out at 90 degrees to his body and slid his tongue into the foreskin. It tasted better than he'd ever imagined, and hornier too.

'Hell yeah son, suck my cock.'

Danny opened his mouth and managed to get the big head in as the foreskin slipped back. Phil ran his fingers through Danny's long hair and encouraged him to take more by easing him onto his cock more with each stroke.

Danny sucked and slurped as the cock slid in and out of his mouth. His jaw ached but her persisted. His saliva glands were working overtime and he drooled from the corner of his mouth. The precum tasted salty but good, and he wanted to taste his father's cum so much now.

Phil kept in control and guided his cock in and out of his son's mouth. Danny kept hold of his father's balls and the base of his cock jacking it in synch with his mouth strokes as he could not get it all in his mouth. Phil writhed and moaned as he fucked his son's face. This was so hot.

'God this is good son!' he hoarsely grunted, 'I've not had oral for years. You're a good sucker like your mum.......Fuck yeah!.....Oh, I'm gonna cum....'

Phil bucked his hips and nearly choked Danny. Danny pulled off a bit as he sucked. His father began to cum.

'Aarrhh..Ahhh..FUCK!' Cum gushed out of his cock as he orgasmed, filling Danny's mouth. He tried to swallow it all, but the movements of his father's cock and the sheer volume meant that it oozed from the corners of his mouth and down his chin.

Finally Phil finished, and pulled his cock out of Danny's mouth. It was still hard, and he wiped it round his face and hair to clean it off. Danny licked his lips and opened and closed his mouth to release the tension there.

'You OK son?'

'Hmmm.' was all he could manage, so he nodded, looking up at his father who smiled down at him.

'You did that really well, you done it before?'

'Fuck, no way, you're my first.'

'Good boy.' He smiled at him again 'Now stand up'

Phil kissed him again and tasted his cum in Danny's mouth. He felt Danny's tight buttocks and lingerie, and then turned him round so he leaned against his father. He reached his big hand round and gently pulled the lacy g-string down to expose Danny's cock. Phil returned the favour, one hand cupping Danny's smooth balls, the other slowly jacking him off as he kissed his neck and licked his ears, his goatee tickling Danny's neck. Phil's hand engulfed his son's cock and jacked him off with long powerful strokes. Danny almost lost the power in his legs as he rode the ecstasy his father was bringing him. Phil reached over the counter and grabbed the butter dish. He used it to lube the masturbation of his son. The extra lube gave Danny more pleasure, and he moaned and writhed as he neared climax. He could feel his father's big cock was hard again and pressing against his lower back, which turned him on even more.

Danny gasped and began to orgasm in his father's arms. His balls tightened and huge strings of semen shot across the kitchen, his father milked him with big strong strokes, tip to base, his foreskin pulling back and forth.

As soon as he had finished Phil eased him forward and reached out for more butter. He rubbed it round his cock and under his foreskin. He then reached down and slid Danny's panties to the side. A large, buttery finger pressed against Danny's anus, rubbed round his sphincter then pushed in.

'Arhhh!' Danny moaned.

'Be a good boy for daddy now, Danny.' The finger probed deeper and wriggled round to loosen his tight sphincter. Then a second joined it.

'Mmmm, oh yeah, that's good.'

'You like it then?'

'Yeah, oh yes please dad'

'Your mum liked that too, you're just like her.' The fingers came out and Danny felt his father's cock pressing against his virgin anus.

'I've always wanted to try boy pussy, and now I'm gonna get to take my son's cherry.'

With one hand Phil held his cock, the other was holding Danny by the shoulder. Phil pushed him forward and Danny bent over and grabbed hold of the breakfast bar. He pushed forward and the head of his cock eased into Danny's anus. He paused to give Danny chance to breathe and get used to having something so big in him, pulled out a bit, then edged in further. Danny moaned and gasped.

'You OK son?'

'Yeah.' He replied faintly, his rectum tightening on his father's cock.

'Relax son, you don't want it to hurt too much now.' Phil moved his cock in and out, getting more in each time, and using longer strokes. Danny's pussy felt so good. So tight, and that firm hairless butt too. He slid his cock all the way in and Danny felt his wiry pubes on his buttocks. He had managed to take it all, and was still alive!

Phil began to take nice long, slow strokes. In. Out. Using as much of his shaft as he could, his big balls hitting Danny's tight ball sack as he spread his legs and bent him further over.

'Are you my dirty little pussy boy now son?'

'Yeah dad' he gasped between breaths 'whenever you want me.'

Phil fucked his son's tight ass and thought of his wife as he did. She loved to do anal, and they had often done it here, her in lingerie too, when Danny was asleep in bed.

Danny remembered, a few years ago hearing noises, sneaking down and catching his parents doing the same thing. His mother in white lingerie and stockings bent over the kitchen table, his father fucking her from behind, her asking for more. His father's cock was up her anus and a big dildo in her pussy, clearly visible from his secret vantage point behind them. He never thought he would be here, in a similar position, a few years later.

joe_lion
joe_lion
152 Followers
12