Dad's Dirty Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joe_lion
joe_lion
155 Followers

His cock was now as big and hard as it ever got, and his father's cock was stimulating his prostate so much he was near a huge orgasm.

Phil picked up the pace as he thought about it now being their son that he was fucking and grunted, sweat running down his face and body.

'Fuck kid, I'm gonna cum!' Phil leaned over him and hugged Danny to him as his cock erupted. His cock twitched and his hips bucked deep into Danny's tight pussy. As his father's semen filled him, Danny's could not hold on any more. He began to orgasm and strings of cum shot out of his throbbing cock landing on the floor and counter, some landing on the butter dish.

Phil gently played with his son's cum covered cock and spread it round his short blonde pubes, as his cock gently stopped twitching inside him. Phil gathered some cum from the counter and put his fingers in Danny's mouth. Danny sucked and tongued them clean. Phil eased his now soft dick out of his son, turned him round and kissed him again.

'Let's go to bed. We'll clean up here in the morning.'

joe_lion
joe_lion
155 Followers
12