Dad's Intentions Ch. 02: Extended

Story Info
(This is a continuation from Dad's Intentions: Revealed)
2.5k words
4.46
25.9k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited for my holidays with my parents. We found a holiday home at my nana's coastal town, which was a small detached 2-bedroom. My cousins and I used to spend all of our summer holidays in this town and I really needed these days off. My second year at university was hard.

After arriving I said hello to everybody and my mum informed that I would be sleeping upstairs in the second bedroom together with my dad while she would be asleep on the sofa downstairs. My dad hugged me tight.

In all our meetings before, we never mentioned the fact that we fucked in the house ever again but there was always a secret message in his grin. He never told me that he wanted to do me again and although I thought he regretted it after, I knew he wanted it or I was hoping he wanted to.

He was looking at me up and down every time he would see me and his hands would wonder down my ass when he would hug me. None of the others would see that but for me it meant more.

When my mum made the sleeping arrangements I was so fucking excited. Finally I could have him again I thought. Not living at home anymore was hard but I did enjoy my life as a single man studying at university. After that night with him I was liberated sexually and I was trying to have as much fun as possible. Instinctively most of the men I slept with looked like my dad. Or I was trying to find someone that looked like him. His imprint was deep. But that was not mentioned in any of the texts that we exchanged because I didn't want him to know.

My attempts to lure him the first few nights, failed miserably. He dismissed me saying he wasn't feeling very well because he was ill the last few days before my arrival. Nevertheless he was always adjusting his dick and balls every morning when waking up and I knew he must have been horny.

The fifth day I woke up around 7am. Our beds were opposite of each other in a tiny room with a small window looking outside in the garden and a door leading to the landing. The sun was shining in the room and it looked like a nice day.

I stretched and turned towards my dad's bed and he was still there with his back towards me, only wearing his white briefs. I was horny as hell, my cock throbbing in my underwear trying to escape. I pushed the sheet away and started rubbing my crotch. It felt good but suddenly he moved and he turned around. I pulled my sheet up as quickly as possible.

I pretended I was asleep but I could feel his gaze on me.

"It's time to get up kid," he said. He got up and pulled the sheets away because he knew.

"What do we have here?" he asked.

"Well I'm horny. Don't you ever get horny?"

"You know I do because you're watching me every morning," he said and he run his fingers across the elastic band of my briefs, touching my cock which was tucked in it on the side.

"And what do you do about that?" I asked putting my hands behind my head for support. I must have been smirking because I liked what he was doing.

"I masturbate..." he replied.

"So do I" I answered back and he lifted the elastic band of my briefs, immediately releasing my cock from the tight embrace.

"Show me how?" he asked with his husky voice.

I took my cock in my right hand and started stroking it slowly, while I was staring at him. He was quiet, looking at me and my cock at the same time. His cock was already bursting in his white briefs. He was standing there above me with his towering 6ft height; I could see his hairy chest muscles contracting. It was like he was showing off his muscular physique.

He was admiring his own body when he started stroking his chest, running his fingers through his salt and pepper chest hair and reaching for those almighty nipples as I called them. Although small size they were constantly hard ready to be licked. His icy blue piercing eyes were scanning my body and cock.

He licked his finger and started playing with his right nipple while he was watching me jerking off. His dick was pulsating, fighting to get free and be worshipped by my mouth. In one move he removed his underwear and freed that massive cock. He spat in his palm and started stroking it. He played with his foreskin which was darker than his cock, eventually retracting it, exposing the red swollen head.

I wanted to tease him, I wanted him to lust for me so I specifically avoided any touch although I wanted to pour myself onto him, touch his hairy thighs which were standing there in front of me like two muscled pillars. What I wanted more was his dick. The one he gave me with such a generosity last time, the one that took my virginity.

I wanted it down my throat; I wanted it inside me splitting me in two. He sat at the edge of my bed and he took my free hand and placed it on his dick.

"Stroke it kid," he said with a commanding tone.

He reached for my stomach with his large hand, full of prodding veins, his fingers playing with my nipples which he knew I loved and with the other hand he was rubbing me under my balls, his fingers sometimes reaching for my crack. I left a big moan. He knew my buttons and he was pushing them all.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"They are gone to the market for shopping and coffee."

He went down on his knees next to the bed admiring my body and my cock.

"My son has a beautiful dick... Can I?" he whispered while pointing to my cock. I nodded lustily.

He took my penis and started stroking it. His massive hairy left hand was enveloping my balls. I run my fingers through his grey hair that felt like cotton, exploring his shoulders and the back of the neck. He was kissing my thighs and pelvis, his stubble and moustache sending shivers down my spine. His lips felt hot and if I wasn't concentrating I would have immediately cum.

I wanted him to fuck me hard. But he was toying with me. He wanted me to burst with excitement and lust and he was succeeding it. He started kissing my cock, licking my precum.

"Mmmmm little pearls of goodness," he said and grinned. That grin made his eyes bigger and made me melt with excitement for what is to follow.

Suddenly he took it in his mouth with no hesitation. I moaned hard because I fucking loved it. He was sucking it gently but my god he was good at it.

"Aaah dad," I exhaled and tilted my head back.

"What, baby boy?" he asked while holding my cock.

"This feels so good. What are you doing to me?"

"I'm trying to make my son feel as good as possible. I want to show you my love for you as you did for me; I want to love my boy. My little slutty boy," he said and he took it in his mouth again.

This time he was really going for it. He knew what he was doing. He's done it before after all. My father, the hard man was sucking it like a trooper in and out of his warm wet mouth. He was salivating and he was making me moan. I was trying to catch my breath. His moustache was tickling my stomach and balls when he was deepthroating my cock.

"Wow dad, you're a brilliant cocksucker," I said and he winked at me while sucking me off.

He pushed me further into the bed and he laid with his head at my cock and his legs towards my head. In front of me that beautiful curvy 8-incher he had with massive veins running along its length was pulsating under the dark skin of his cock. He looked at me and smiled while he had my cock in his mouth. I moved myself into position and finally took that powerful dick into my mouth. I felt pure bliss that I was able to taste it again. The taste was indescribable. He started thrusting his hips pushing his massive dick in and out, pounding my mouth.

We were having a full blown 69 and I was in heaven. He released my grip from his tool and pushed my head towards his cock so much that it touched the back of my throat making me gag. He loved it because he was moaning. He took my cock out his mouth and he rested his head on my legs, heavy breathing.

"Yes my boy, wow. You're so good at sucking daddy's dick," he moaned.

"'I hope so dad. I wish I had it every day."

"You can have it whenever you want boy. It's yours. Now shut up and gag on it," he said and he rammed his cock into my mouth. I couldn't say no of course.

He laid on his back and put his arms behind his head looking at me. He then took a deep breath and got up.

"I can't wait any longer!" he exclaimed and he grabbed me. "Turn around"

He forcefully turned me on my belly and immediately spread my cheeks.

"I need to go inside you" he said punting. "I need to fuck that ass, that beautiful boy pussy" he said and before I knew it his tongue was exploring the insides of my hole.

"Mmmm that musky smell of yours drives me crazy" he muttered.

"Look at that beautiful hole that my son has," he said and kept spitting it again and again.

He was rimming my hole for a good few minutes and I could feel my cock ready to release its fluid.

"I'm going in kiddo" he said and he laid on top of me rubbing his body against mine. I could feel his cock already teasing my hole. With the saliva that was there it didn't get too much of an effort to slide it in.

First he inserted the head when I left a big moan. He spread my legs with his, opening my bum cheeks even more.

"Shhh. Somebody might hear us" he said and he placed his hand on my mouth. "Relax and let daddy take control"

With his hand over my mouth he went all in at once and I felt an exhilarating feeling of pain and lust.

"Aaah! That's it Ian. Let daddy fuck you. Fuck that beautiful ass. I can't believe I'm fucking my own son again. This is so wrong but my god it feels good," he kept whispering in my ear while I was moaning hard. His body weight was crushing me and I started sweating and so was he. His cock was now fucking my hole for good and then he kneeled while still inside me. He spread my cheeks and admired his cock going in out my hole.

"Wow. I could never imagine I'll be fucking you Ian. You are so handsome! That's a marvellous boy pussy that I got to fuck for the first time, I claimed it," he said and kept going.

He turned me on the side then lifted my leg resting it on his shoulder, kept thrusting his hips and penetrating me more and more every time. My bum cheeks were slapping against his thighs and I could feel his balls banging against mine. He wasn't taking any hostages; he was ramming my ass.

I couldn't help but moan but at times it was drowned by his mouth. His tongue was reaching for the depths of my throat and his moustache was scratching my face. My hand was now pushing his head towards mine so our mouths almost became one, out tongues entangled.

"You like daddy's dick don't you baby? My dick is dying to feed you, son," he said in the middle of us kissing trying to catch our breaths.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good baby," he moaned and started thrusting his hips faster and faster while he grabbed my ass cheeks, opening them wide.

"Oh dad! That feels so damn good", I cried.

"It does, doesn't it baby? I'm going to cum baby boy, aaaaaah. Fuuuuuuck" he said with a growling voice and I instantly felt his cock releasing the warm white liquid bursting to get out of his balls. I could feel it hitting the sides of my intestines.

"That's my son!" he exclaimed while lying in bed trying to catch his breath.

He didn't miss a chance so he grabbed my cock and started stroking it hard.

"My little man has to cum too. You need to release that juice" he said and looked at me. He clenched his teeth and bit his lips while he was jerking me off fast.

"I'm gonna cum soon dad" I moaned just as I was trying to catch my breath from his pounding. I was pulling his chest hair, pinching his nipples hard.

"Let it all out baby boy. I want to taste my son's beautiful seed," he said.

I instantly grabbed his head and pushed it towards my cock when I released my cum into his mouth. He moaned and groaned and swallowed every drop of my hot cum.

"Aaah, aah, aaaaaaaaaahhhh, yeaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" I shouted while I was orgasming.

"Mmm I love it. So tasty," he said and he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"Dad I really can't believe you. You're full of surprises!" I said.

"Mate I've been around the block for quite some time. I can't show you all my tricks at the same time!" he said and laughed.

"Get up, stand facing the wall and spread your legs" he said catching me by surprise.

He kneeled behind me and spread my cheeks.

"I wanna see my seed coming out of that hole, boy. Squeeze"

So I did and I could immediately feel the semen oozing out my hole.

"There it is...Mmmm look at this. Daddy's cum dripping out of that freshly fucked hole," he said and shoved his face between my bum cheeks. He was eating his cum and my ass at the same time.

"Aaaah, dad! What are you doing? Wow!" I exclaimed while he continued without any answer. I wanted more of him so the thought of doing that was enough to make me happy.

"Now let's go get a shower and some breakfast, I'm hungry" he said slapping my bum cheeks and kissing me on the mouth.