Dad's Memories Ch. 01

Story Info
Father thinks back to his daughter.
3.8k words
3.96
56.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I wouldn't want to do any of this in reality and I don't condone using women like objects or sex toys, as in my stories, somehow it works in fantasy.


I was 40, a successful attorney who'd grown up in Denver, the son of a prominent physician. I'd met my wife at Colorado College as an undergraduate.

While my cock is average length, maybe 8-9 inches hard, it's unusually thick. I hadn't been cut as a child so when hard I had a huge purple mushroom to look at that made me all the bigger and therefore, harder to get any women to fuck me. I was all meat and coursing blood through ropey veins.

I was so thick, my head so imposingly larger than the shaft, that the 2 women I'd had sexual dalliances with before my wife couldn't get one hand around me. Trying to fuck proved useless because once they got an eyeful of my thick meat, they'd freeze up and I couldn't get in. Over the years, I'd thought to try hookers but given my socio-economic status, was too afraid of disease or arrest.

Once I married I'd hoped that my wife and I would have the time for her to adjust. I was patient and willing to do whatever it took to finally fuck. She, on the other hand, was very repressed and could never relax enough for me to fully enter and fill her hole. I'd think I had her in my hands after much time of ministrations to her tits and pussy but when I tried to enter, she was dry as the Sahara desert. Who wanted into that sandpaper mine? It'd been a lifetime of sexual frustration!

I'd resigned myself to a lifetime of porn and had amassed a great collection. I headed down to my viewing room. Knowing no one was home, I spread out my back robe, got naked and in my favorite position: laid back in my recliner, spread-eagled, balls forward, with my huge, fat cock standing straight up—helped by my improvised rubber band as a cock ring—and in full view of a mirror I'd set up. I spread lube over all I could reach from my asshole, to my balls, to all over my meatpack, my gorgeous purple head got special attention, and up my hairy stomach and chest. I massaged myself while I enjoyed the view: my man's hairy body in the mirror.

I loved to look at my fat, engorged cock and my beefy fist pumping it!

I was watching a video of two hot blondes fingering each other. They sat side by side, opposite knees bent, and I could clearly see each one's finger slowly enter and disappear into the other's sly hole. I loved seeing those fingers pushing into the holes all pink, wet, and juicy.....heaven!!

I'd collected all I could of pussy shots with them spread wide open. I loved seeing pink, clits, and the opening to hole. I loved seeing fingers pushing into those wet holes.

About 10:30 the doorbell rang and interrupted me. I pulled off the rubber band, closed my robe, and went upstairs to answer the door. My brother- in-law was there holding up my daughter, Madeleine, Maddie for short, who appeared disheveled and out of it. Through the iron screen door I could see her breasts through a white blouse that had come undone, her skirt jacked up, her make-up smeared and her hair a rat's nest.

Maddie was a science major and cheerleader at Colorado College, home on break. She was 5"8, all long legs, with a rack I was sure guys died to touch and she had a gorgeous mane of long blonde hair, green eyes. I had no idea she drank or used drugs. Growing up we'd been close. She'd always been my buddy, my baby girl, and she'd trusted me implicitly.

My brother-in-law explained that my wife had asked him to bring her home after she'd gotten drunk and caused a scene at the first of the family events. When I opened the front door he shoved her toward me, and she leapt onto me wrapping her legs around my midriff. The top of my robe opened and her luscious tits slammed against my chest while she wrapped her legs around my middle. She was firmly pressed against my still hard dick and her underpants were hot against my hard cock. I was horny and hard. Although I'd never harbored any thoughts toward my daughter, this was a game changer.

I quickly got rid of my brother-in-law. First I rubbed her up and down my body, sort of dry humping her crotch against my dick. When I set her down onto her feet, Maddie collapsed on the foyer floor and I went down with her. After getting hard watching video of girl on girl and enduring years of scared women and their closed holes, I became high on sexual aggression when I felt this limp bundle of my daughter. I could smell her cunt juices and she was barely conscious.

I was intoxicated and, under the spell of her womanliness, I became a true letch.

I spooned her knowing those breasts were open and exposed, and started to grope her. I grabbed hold of her tits, relishing my good fortune. I figured she was drunk enough not to remember anything later so I ground my expose, hard cock into her lower back and gently, and not so gently, rubbed her tits and stomach. I squeezed each tit and they were a handful. I figured a C+ or D. I squeezed and squeezed, figuring I might bruise her a bit but I was so horny, I didn't care. I pulled and twisted her nipples.

She moaned.....I could hardly believe my ears.


"Yes, Daddy, that feels good."

I twisted her nipples harder. I'd never felt a sadistic bone in my body before but something had overtaken me the minute I realized I was sexually enjoying my first-born.

I really went on her after that, already horny from seeing cunt holes on video and now having the possibility of the real thing. I was grounding my dick into the skin of her lower back, starting to thrust between her butt cheeks and pawing those soft mounds.

Who knows where they came from but my sadistic thoughts ping ponged to all kinds of things I'd never even imagined before—a clothespin instead of my fingers on those rigid nipples....an awareness she had an asshole which was probably, more or less, fairly relaxed. It wasn't in my interest to even care. Maddie became my buddy again when she said,

"Daddy, I have to pee."

"Ok, buddy, let me help you."

There was a powder room just off the foyer so I helped my staggering daughter into it and onto the toilet. She wasn't able to help herself much so I pulled up her mini-skirt. She had on white cotton girls' underpants with a garter belt and stockings attached. Before I let her pee, I wanted an eyeful of her little girl, innocent, white panties. I pulled her legs farther apart and noticed the crotch wasn't solid white. I ran my index finger along it and could feel it was sopping wet from my earlier ministrations. I filed away the information: she was getting off on Daddy's touch.

I moved her hips side to side to get her panties off her hips and once off them, it was relatively easy to slide them down her thighs, legs, and off each foot. Once I hand them in my right hand I could tell they were sopped in pussy juice—was Maddie my buddy in sex as well?

I took a whiff to confirm she'd been gushing in response to Daddy's touch and I got a headful of pussy scent. I stuck them in my pocket for later use....figured I could put them in a plastic bag later to retain the smells & help my viewing pleasure. Honey-juiced panties and memories of those pillowy tits were all I thought I might take away from this but was I in for more surprises....from both of us.

I set her forward on the toilet and ran the water so she could pee, and it worked. I heard the stream.

"Here, hon." I handed her some toilet paper. She tried but didn't get even close to her pussy.

"Daddy, wipe me."

My luck had increased....it was now my job to wipe off Maddie. I took a bunch of toilet paper and put some of the lube from my robe pocket onto it. I slowly rubbed it all over her cunt, repositioned her on the toilet so I could see what I was doing. I saw slimy wet pink, very swollen because she was turned on. I saw a prominent clit, the shadow of her hole. I took in the picture wishing I had a camera but with the lubed tissue, I went from her asshole all the way to her clit once or twice.

No response from Maddie other than some faint guttural sound so I figured that she wouldn't know the difference if I put aside the paper and used my fingers. The tissue went into my pocket as well and without missing a beat, I ran several fingers clit to ass just as I'd done when I'd wiped her. I could feel how hot and wet she was. The walls of her slit were hot and swollen, just the way I like cunts. I treasured having the trust of her young body at my fingertips. I remembered the videos I'd been watching of the whores sticking fingers into one anothers' holes and I ran my forefinger around and around her fuck hole.

I nearly jumped from shock and guilt when she moaned,

"Daddy, I feel so good."

Maddie was enjoying my take-over of her body so.....time to take more.

"Buddy, wanna feel even better?"

"Yes, Daddy"

With what I took as her permission, I inserted two fingers into her hole until nearly my knuckles were shoved up her. My fingertips felt her soft, smooth cervix. I pulled my fingers all the way out, viewed her hole still open from my insertion, and then put my fingers back in. All she did was open her legs wider and moan.

I knew her cunt would love the fullness of three fingers and the feeling of them violating it because I heard the squish, squish of pussy juice. I rammed in a final time and rubbed all the sides of her. Gliding up and down making sure I rubbed all the sides. An explorer's query of taking new territory. What a glory hole I had! She opened her legs wider and wider and kept moaning.

Her cunt walls gripped my fingers, trying to prevent them from leaving. I knew what to do with fingers up a pussy. Rub all the sides, massage the slick, wet pulpy goodness. Let her grip me from pleasure. And they gripped, but I forced my fingers out each time so I could shove even harder the next.

Finally she gripped so hard I couldn't get my fingers out. I had a cunt vice swallowing my fingers and just to teach her that Daddy comes and goes as he wishes, not as she did, I took the index finger of my other hand and, lubing it up with cunt juice, I shoved it up her ass.

With three fingers in her fuck hole and one up her ass, I decided to massage her even more. I did a 'come hither' motion with my finger in her ass against the back of her fuck hole and the same with my three fingers in her cunt. Those were rubbing against her G spot.

Her legs opened as wide as they could. I felt the spasms of her coming as my fingers were gripped. The small powder room was full of the aroma of pussy honey.

"Daddy, Daddy," she moaned. She was in sexual heaven.

For me, it became yet another decisive moment: if she'd come, I was hell bent on the same.

I could barely take in what was happening. Never harboring a thought of fucking one of my daughters yet here was an incredible opportunity. I'd had full view of her pussy and four fingers inside her...and she seemed to love it. My thought? I figured if she was this drunk or semi-conscious, open and willing, I could get my thick cock into her and she wouldn't resist or remember. I was going to fuck my daughter!

With my finger embedded in her asshole, I pulled out the three in her cunt. I reeled from the heavy scent of cunt juice as I withdrew, and my need for a full fuck intensified. I scooped her up into my arms to take her to her bed.

Maddie's bedroom was off the kitchen in a separate unit from our house, probably the maid's quarters from long ago. As I climbed the stairs, I tried to push another finger farther into her tight ass but I couldn't move my left hand.

Once I dropped her onto the bed, she relaxed enough so that I could pull out my finger. She was on her back, barely conscious so I went into her bathroom to wash off my finger that had been ass.

She still seemed out of it so I left her to get my Polaroid and some vodka and cranberry juice so I could control her states of consciousness. There were advantages to her willing participation and advantages to her being totally in my control.

I even followed through on my earlier idea to put her juice soaked panties and the tissue I'd used to wipe her into a plastic bag since this could end at any moment and I'd have something for later.

True, she'd been complicit with my feeling her up and giving her a good finger rape but I intended to fuck the shit out of her, to finally get my thick meat into a lubed up hole and if I needed her unconscious for it, I was going for it.

When I came back up to her, she'd reawakened. I told her to undress, it was time for bed, but Maddie had gotten all sexed up for her tender years and started a strip-tease for me.

I grabbed my camera.

"Mind if I take some pictures of you?"

"No, Daddy, do it!"

And piece by piece, the clothes came off. I took off my bathrobe, too, seeing as how I had a ready, willing, and able piece of meat before me. I saw the familiar shocked look when she saw my dick.

I directed her, "Hold your breasts together. That's right...."

"Let's see your butt. Stick it out. Now widen your legs and pull apart your ass cheeks."

When she did, I got a brilliant picture of her two open holes.

"Now lie back, spread your legs.....that's right. Now take your hands and pull yourself open.....Daddy loves you, Maddie. Do you love Daddy?"

"I love you, Daddy. You make me feel good."

And I got a full color shot of pink pussy and a tiny, dark opening.

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven hearing more of what I thought mounted to willingness and permission while viewing that young cunt. All pink and shining with juice, hardly any hair and what there was, was light blonde. I took several pics but wanted my hands and meat in her.

First I gave her some vodka and cranberry juice, a big glass of it which she drank with relish as I ran my hands up and down the length of her body.

"Daddy loves you, baby, and is going to give you pleasure you've never known before. Give yourself over to the good feelings, and I'll make you happy. Daddy's going to teach you about sex so you'll know the power you have between your legs that'll make you and the men you love very happy. OK?"

"Yes, Daddy"

I said this over and over until she seemed to pass out again.

This may sound counter-intuitive but I decided I needed to draw this out as long as I could so I got another rubber band as a cock ring before I entered her. I couldn't wait anymore or fool around with the opportunity I had. I spread her as wide as I could so I had full access. I took off the stockings from her garter belt and tied her ankles to the bed posts.

I couldn't believe what was before me. An hour ago I'd been watching two porn stars finger each other and now I had real, live pussy and was guaranteed my first full fuck. And it was my daughter, my Maddie.

As my lust took over I could've cared less who it was or what she wanted. I saw the winking entrance to that fuck tube and knew it was mine. I wanted in. I put my purple cock head in that small, dark opening. Pulled it out, slimy now and gradually worked it in, over and over. But I was used to that and wasn't going to settle for the usual entry by cock head only. I couldn't lose my opportunity and regardless of the cost to her, I'd waited a lifetime to fill a fuck hole and I was going to go for it.

I shoved my meat inside. It took an effort, even with a passed out, juiced up babe, but damn, I got in. All the way....I could feel the muscle of her cervix on the head of my cock just as my fingers had.

I turned into a wild man. I grabbed her tits in my fists, sure I was hurting them. I rammed and rammed my cock into her, feeling for the first time the sensations of a cunt wrapped around my thick cock. I had to come so I withdrew, took off the rubber band, slammed into her and exploded all of my cum. Right at her cervix. I'd never felt anything so great in all my life.

As I relaxed from the greatest sexual experience of my life, I started to calculate where to go from here. So far, I'd made decisions as opportunities had presented themselves but satiated, I was clear enough now to plan. Sure I had cunt juice drenched panties and lots of pics but should I stop there? I also had a willing partner when she was partially conscious and a full one when she was out of it. I could fuck her!! Was there a way to make her a sex doll, my sex slave? I swore I needed to fuck her and fuck her and Monday, when all returned home, seemed too soon to stop. How to go about this....

First, I decided on more pictures. I took out some of my rubber bands and placed several at the base of her breasts so they each stuck out as much as possible, kind of tubular. I took two smaller ones and wrapped them around her nipples, figuring if I did it long enough I could teach them to protrude more. I'd have more to pull on, to suck, and to twist. Always an optimist, I guess I was already making plans to turn my baby's body into a bunch of happy holes for me and my cock.

Then a stroke of genius: I put one big rubber band around each of her thighs and stuck her labia underneath. I pulled her legs further apart and her ankles farther up the bedpost. Yum...... a cunt all for me!!!

What a picture she was, my ideal fuck. Her ankles were massively tied up over her head so I could enjoy the sight of her cunt spread open by the rubber bands. MY cunt. I took picture after picture: my finger going in and out, the head of my cock going in and out. I had to stop after that because I needed to fuck her again. I rammed in violently, getting in even further because her legs were strapped against the headboard. It only took me a few thrusts because this was only the second time I'd been able to fully fuck a hole full of hot, wet juice. I came like a mother fucker....no, a daughter fucker, even better for me.

I was resting in her as I went soft. I was in heaven, and she was, too.

I drifted off into sleep but was awoken by the sound of the refrigerator opening and closing down in the kitchen.

I pulled the covers over her and went down to investigate.

I found my son getting beers out of the refrigerator. At that time in Colorado, 18 year olds could drink 3.2 beer. Not sure how it is now.

I asked, "What are you doing here?"

He answered, "I had to work so I didn't go."

"Well, take a few beers to the TV room and finish the video Dad was watching, and I'll be down in a few minutes.

I was going to go back upstairs to do Maddie one more time in case that was it for the night. As I walked back up the stairs to her bedroom, I had a picture in my mind of my son looking at my juicy pussy holes invaded by fingers and, not that I thought it even possible, I felt even hotter.

Maddie roused as I entered her room so I said,

"Daddy's going to fuck you again, OK?"

"Yes, Daddy"

I remembered that in her cheers, she not only did the front to back splits but could do the splits to the sides of her. I laid down on the floor with plenty of space on either side of me. I took my cock in my right hand which didn't fully embrace it and I held it straight up. Again, I enjoyed the sight of its width, the ropey veins, and the huge, purple mushroom head. I told Maddie to put the head in her hole and then to slowly lower into her side splits.

She couldn't move up and down with her legs fully spread out, and I could barely move so I held her hips and slowly moved her up and down. A nice, easy fuck. Wow, such a great feeling! All I can say is that I highly recommend it—find a woman who can do side splits but maybe on a bed so it's easier to move and go to it. It was fabulous...

Once we both came (I love that feeling when cunt walls squeeze you when they cum), Maddie got off. I tucked her into bed and said,

"OK, hon, you rest now. I'll come back later to check on you."

"Daddy, give me a kiss first."

12