Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 01

Story Info
Fried computer starts a journey into incest.
6.6k words
4.6
267.5k
336

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,076 Followers

"Damnit, not again," I muttered under my breath as the headboard in the bedroom next to mine began to smack against the wall. That room was where Grandma and Grandpa slept. If they kept to their usual routine the banging would end in roughly ten minutes. Little consolation for a first year college student trying to finish up an important paper for school. What could I say; apparently even at sixty-three years old Gramps was still a horny old bastard. I couldn't blame him, at sixty-one, Grams was still a fine looking woman. The only thing that torked me off was this was the fifth time in four days that the sound of that stinking headboard had interrupted my studies. The worst part was it was only seven-fifteen in the morning! I'm all for sex, but damn, they're retired, couldn't they at least wait until bedtime to bump uglies? Or better yet, wait until I had left for school? Roughly eight minutes later I heard a couple of grunts and the incessant banging slowed down then stopped.

Grandma and Grandpa Carver were Dad's parents and they were staying with us until the renovations on their house were complete. Dad had said that it shouldn't be more than a month before the work was finished. They had only been here four days and it already felt like two weeks, I could only imagine what it was going to feel like after a month. With my concentration ruined for now I decided to finish up later. I removed the flash drive that held all my notes and powered down my laptop. Throwing on my clothes I rushed out into the hallway and ran smack dab into Grandma. She was coming from the bathroom with her head pointing down and didn't see me. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her to prevent her from landing on her butt. Her tiny five foot four inches was no match to my six feet of lean hard muscles.

"What the...? Russell Carver, you really should learn to slow down," she squealed, and then a puzzled look crossed her face as she noticed the odd stare I was giving her.

I had let go of her and stepped back only to notice the robe she was wearing was untied and wide open. My eyes took in her ripe full breasts with less than the normal sag to them for a woman her age, before they swept down to observe the full bush of greyish-black pubic hair that covered her prominent mound. She had a small waist and soft wide hips that tapered down to strong firm legs.

"Sorry Grandma," I stammered, my eyes locking onto the dark brown silver dollar sized areolas that topped her tits.

It didn't take long for her to realize where I was looking. She glanced down and noticed the state of undress she was in. Swiftly she clutched the robe together as her face started turning all shades of red.

"Oh my," she whispered sliding past me and scurrying toward her bedroom.

"Hey Grandma," I called out. When she turned to look at me I added, "Lookin goooood!"

"I can say the same thing to you," she snickered taking a quick glance at the front of my jeans before ducking into her room. I didn't have to look down to know that there was a bulge there, I could feel it.

I got downstairs and went directly to the kitchen where I knew Mom would be. She was sitting at the bar that divided the dinning room and the kitchen proper. Perched on one of the two tall stools, one slippered foot on the floor the other wedge on the stools rungs, she was sipping her coffee with both hands on her cup. I took a moment to admire the toned shapely leg reaching the floor. Her floor length nightgown had a slit on both sides that went from her feet all the way up to the middle of her thighs. The bronze tan that covered her leg went nicely with the rich maroon color of her nightgown. Mom was what I called a Tan-O-Phile. She'd start working on her tan in very early spring, weather permitting, and wouldn't stop until it got too cold to lay by the pool. Even now, in late fall, I'd come home from school and catch her out by the pool sometimes. I didn't mind, at thirty-nine my Mother is a raven-haired beauty with a killer bod, and the swimsuits she wore covered only as much as they legally had to.

After exchanging good mornings I snagged a bottle of water from the fridge, gave Mom a quick peck, and made my way out the front door. I was running late, Tom Crowley was parked at the curb waiting impatiently for me. Grandpa's voice coming from off to the side startled me.

"Have a good day, Champ," he growled between puffs on his pipe.

I glanced over and saw him sitting in the wicker chair on the porch sipping a steaming cup of coffee. I wanted to tell him to tone down the headboard activity, but I didn't think Grandpa Roy would take kindly to being lectured about his sex life by a nineteen year old. I just said thanks and went around Dad's car in the driveway and climbed into Tom's. It wasn't until half my day was gone before it dawned on me to wonder how Gramps had gotten dressed, poured a cup of coffee, and managed to be sitting on the porch in the short time it'd taking me to get downstairs. The rest of the day's classes made me forget all about it.

My classes end early on Fridays so it was around one in the afternoon when I got home. Dropping my books on my bed, I changed into sweats and a t-shirt, and headed downstairs to raid the fridge. Grandma was washing out a few dishes in the sink and didn't hear me come up behind her. She had on a loose fitting tank top that drooped enough at the armholes for me to see the sides of her white bra if I looked hard enough. The stretch pants she had on hugged her small round rump provocatively and I couldn't resist giving it a little pat as I walked by her. She squealed and called me a masher causing us both to start laughing.

One of the things I loved about her was her easygoing nature. She never seemed to take anything too serious. Another thing she liked to do was flirt with me. Just the other evening I was sitting on the couch watching the TV when she came into the room and plopped right down on my lap and planted a big wet one on my lips. When she pulled away she smushed my cheeks in her hands forcing my lips to pucker up like a fish's then asked, "How's my stud muffin of a Grandson doing?" I wasn't sure if that was funny or not, but Gramps, who was sitting on the other end of the couch had thought it was hilarious. It had taken him a full five minutes to stop laughing. After Grandma's soft ass left my lap, it had taken almost that long before the swelling in my groin had gone down. I think she really likes seeing how uncomfortable she could make me.

"So Russ, did you get an eyeful this morning?" she chirped not missing a beat on what she was doing.

"Truthfully Martha," I started playfully, using her given name, "What I saw this morning really should be in one of those men's magazines, so the whole world can see how stunning my Grandmother is."

Her hands stopped moving in the sink and she turned her sparkling blue eyes in my direction. "You thought it looked that good huh?"

"Without a doubt," I replied.

"Hum, I guess I could make some extra money by posing for a girlie mag. The only trouble would be finding a photographer that I could trust," she remarked, looking up and to the side as if she were actually thinking about doing it.

Unsure if she was still teasing me or not I blurted out, "I've been told I take good pictures, so if you want, I'll gladly volunteer for the job."

"I'll keep that in mind," she laughed and turned her attention back to the sink.

"Where's Mom?" I asked after tearing my eyes from the drooping armholes of her top.

"It's a sunny afternoon, where do you think she is?"

I took one last look at Grandma's fine ass, nasty little thoughts running amok in the back of my brain, and went out to the pool area. There was Mom, all five-foot nine inches of her stretched out on a lounger, the light brown bikini she was wearing blending in nicely with her bronzed skin. She had a huge brimmed hat pulled over her eyes and didn't see me coming. Being a typical horny teenager I took this opportunity to scope out the goods. Long slender legs crossed at the ankles, smooth flat stomach, and firm globes of tit flesh barely covered by the triangles of her suit greeted my eyes. Yep, Dad's one lucky fuck I told myself before faking a cough to announce my presence.

"Hey sweetie, how was school today?" she asked pushing the hat back on her head and fixing her soft brown eyes on mine.

"The usual, too many boring lectures and not enough time with the hands on stuff," I told her taking a seat on the lounger next to hers.

I was taking computer science hoping to become a programmer so I could create my own games. This was a field that Mom had worked at for some time, before she developed a software package that garnered her enough money to say the hell with working. Now she worked on her tan and her physique. Dad enjoyed the thrill of making business deals too much to give up his job. I suspect that the occasional overseas assignments also appealed to him. When I had first started school I had planned to get my own place, probably sharing rent with one of my pals, but Mom had talked me out of it. She had said that I would be better off not having the burden of having to work part time to pay the rent. So here I was living at home with my parents, while my classmates partied and enjoyed their college experience. At least I was getting good grades, something Mom seemed proud of.

"You know kiddo, you got to put the knowledge in the noggin before you can do what you want with the hands," she philosophized.

"I suppose," I agreed, absently staring at the swell of her 38D chest as it rose and fell. I'd done enough laundry to know what size clothes my whole family wore.

"Martha tells me that you got more of a look at her this morning than you should have," she said, a smile spreading on her full lips.

"She told you about that?"

"Yeah. She said she wasn't paying attention and walked right into you. So tell me Russ, how's the old gal holding up?" I saw the twinkle in her eye and knew she was just being silly. I played along.

"To tell you the truth Mom, Grandma's got one fine body. That's probably why their headboard keeps banging against my wall every morning," I chuckled nervously. I hadn't wanted to add that last part, it just popped out.

"I guess Roy still has some wood in the forest after all," Mom snickered.

"Well if it's all the same, I'd rather he be sawing logs instead of planting trees at seven in the morning," I grumbled.

"Are you sure it's seven? Roy's usually in the kitchen getting coffee by that time of the morning, I know, he gets me my first cup about that time," her brow knitted up as she asked.

"I could be wrong about the time. All I know is they hump every morning right when I'm trying to cram in a quick study session," I told her nonchalantly.

Laughing lightly she said, "They're not getting any younger, so be a dear and let them have their fun. It's only for a few more weeks."

"Okay, I'll just put on headphones. Anything new on the home front?" I asked changing the subject.

"Not much. Other than your Dad's upcoming trip this week, everything is honky-dory," she answered pulling the brim of the hat back over her eyes.

"That's what, the fourth one this year? Where's he off to this time?" I asked not really giving a shit. It wasn't like I disliked Dad, we just didn't spend much time together.

"Tokyo I believe," she murmured already back into her relaxed mode.

I stood and was just about to walk away when I turned back to her and said, "Tans looking good Mom."

"Thanks honey. Just wish I could get away with doing this without a swimsuit. Look how pale I am under it," she said, pushing the top of the patch of material covering her groin down a fraction to emphasize her point.

"I wish you could too," I thought to myself as I stared at the small strip of white skin being revealed. As small as her bottoms were, if she had pushed them down any lower I was sure I would have been able to see if she shaved her snatch or not. I followed my boner back inside and went up to my room to pursue one of my favorite past times, porn surfing. I fired up my laptop before realizing that I didn't have anything to drink. A quick trip to the fridge and I was all set. Like a dumb ass I sat the opened bottle of water next to my computer.

About six months ago my buddy Tom had turned me on to a site that featured a lot of mature women. It also had clips of mother-son incest, simulated of course. The more I watched, the more I became enamored with the idea of having sex with an older woman. My mind even went so far as to suggest Mom as a possible target of my desire. At first I was disgusted with myself for even thinking that. But then the idea began to grow in the back of my head. Soon I was jacking off to thoughts of Mom bending over and taking all eight inches of my cock into her warm pussy from behind. At five-nine, all she would have to do was lean over a little as I sidled up to her ass with a raging hard-on. I wouldn't have to bend my knees much to poke it up her tunnel.

It wasn't long before I was engrossed in a video of an older woman devouring a stiff prick with her mouth, my hand down the front of my sweats pulling my rod. I had to pull the front of my sweats over my dick when it got to the point where I felt the stirrings of an approaching orgasm. The woman's face on the screen faded right before my eyes and was replaced with my Mother's. My cock got harder and jizz started squirting out the head of it. That's when Grandma decided to knock on my door.

Panic-stricken I tried to stem the flow of spunk shooting out of my dick by placing my hand over the tip of it; at the same time I was trying to pull the sweats up over myself. Three things happened simultaneously. My hand got messy, my leg jerked out sending my foot against the desk rocking it, and the bottle of water tipped over and poured onto my keyboard. Sparks flew followed by a puff of smoke. I watched in horror as the screen flickered then went black. I jumped up, my hand still down in my pants, and screamed.

"Fuck!"

Grandma barged in shouting, "What's wrong, what's wrong?"

"I just fried my computer," I mumbled staring absently at the wisps of smoke rising from my laptop.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I heard her ask from far away.

"No," I said, turning to see the strange look she had on her face.

"Then why are you holding yourself?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, I was just scratching," I replied sheepishly when I realized she was looking at my crotch. I yanked my hand out of my sweats and hid it behind my back.

"I see," she said, a knowing smile spreading on her lips.

I was wiping the spooge off my hand onto the seat of my sweats when Mom joined the circus, wondering what was going on. She'd heard me clear out by the pool. Grandma excused herself while I explained to Mom how I had ruined my laptop. When I was through I could tell Mom wasn't too pleased with my carelessness. She did say that she'd get me a new one, but since Dad was leaving Sunday night she wouldn't be able to until Monday. She wanted to spend as much time with him as possible before he took off. She walked away before I could whine about the school assignment I'd just lost. I was just about through cleaning the gunk off my hand when Grandma reappeared. She was carrying a warm wet washcloth that she held out to me. She still had a grin on her face.

"Here, you might need this," she said glancing down to the front of my sweats.

Red faced I took it from her and looked down myself. The front of the grey sweats had a large wet spot on them. When I looked back up Grandma was gone. She hadn't even told me what she'd wanted in the first place. I closed my door and stripped, put on my robe and went to take a shower. After the shower I put on some cargo shorts, a t-shirt and went downstairs to mope.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. At six Dad came home, kissed Mom on the cheek and went upstairs to the master bedroom. He came down dressed in pajamas just in time for dinner. While we ate he droned on about his upcoming trip to Japan and how much money he would get if he closed the deal on time. He also informed us that he would be leaving tomorrow morning instead of Monday. Mom took it in stride, I didn't give a rat's ass, but Grandma seemed a little bummed out after she learned of his trip.

"How do you handle having Frank gone so much Tammy?" Grandma asked Mom. "Don't you get lonely?"

"I'm used to it Martha," Mom answered, clearly not overjoyed with the idea of Dad being gone. "Besides, I have Russ to keep me company."

"Ah yes, we can't forget about young Russell here, now can we." As she spoke she glanced over at me with a strange look in her eyes.

After the dishes were cleared Mom and Dad went upstairs while Grandma, Grandpa and I sat on the couch to watch a little TV. I wasn't too thrilled by how close Grandma was sitting next to me with Grandpa at the other end of the couch. I really got uncomfortable when she placed her hand on my thigh and told me what a hunk I'd grown up to be. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Grandpa glance over and smile. When she placed her other hand on his thigh I began to relax. A short time later Grandpa stood up and stretched.

"I'm kind of beat, think I'll turn in Ma," he said bending down and giving Grandma a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay Pa, I'll be up in a little while," she said.

"You guys actually call each other Ma and Pa," I asked with a chuckle after he was gone.

"Sure, and when you're old and married you and your wife will do the same, mark my words," she chuckled right back.

"I seriously doubt that," I told her.

"You'll see," she replied confidently, patting my thigh and settling her hand a little higher on my thigh.

"You never did tell me what you wanted earlier Grandma," I reminded her.

"Oh that. Your Grandpa and I are going to have our forty-third anniversary soon, and I was thinking about doing something special for the old goat. I was hoping you might be able to help me," she said shyly.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"Well, you said you were good at taking pictures. I was thinking of putting a small scrapbook of photos of me together for him to enjoy when I'm not at home."

"What kind of photos are we talking about Grandma?" I asked my curiosity peaked.

"Nothing obscene, just something sexy enough to get his motor racing is all. Interested?"

"Just how sexy are we talking?"

"Like the girlie magazine shots, only not quite so bold. I won't be naked if that's what you're worried about. I thought some of me posing in my nighties would do the trick," she said turning to gaze into my astonished eyes.

"And you want me to take them?" I gulped.

"Why not? Unless the idea of seeing me dressed in skimpy clothing is repulsive to you."

"That's the problem Grams, I think it would be anything BUT repulsive," I said hoarsely.

"If you're worried I'll notice you getting a chubby, like you did this morning, then don't. I was actually flattered. In any case, it might help me strike better poses knowing a young man such as yourself would find me attractive enough to get a hard-on," she quipped.

"Grandma!" I hissed.

"Oh relax honey. Just think about it okay? I promise not to make it too hard on you if you do help me," she said, her hand almost touching my crotch now.

"How would we get away with it? What about Grandpa, won't he get suspicious if you were wearing your nightie in the middle of the day?" I inquired earnestly.

"Let me worry about him. So, does that mean you'll help me?"

"On one condition," I said, my voice dry.

Smiling brightly she asked, "What condition?"

"That you don't make fun of the baggy pants that I will definitely have to wear."

"It's a deal," she told me, patting my thigh and grazing my growing bulge with the tips of her fingers.

blaster666
blaster666
4,076 Followers
12