Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,105 Followers

When I said I was going to bed she stood up too. After helping me lock up I followed her up the stairs, my eyes glued to her soft round butt as it jiggled in her stretch pants. By the time we reached the top my cock was as hard as a rock. She gave me a quick peck on the lips and said goodnight. I went into my room, shut the door softly behind me, and then jacked off into a wad of tissues like never before.

The next morning I put on just pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. I was halfway down the stairs before I realized something. The headboard next door hadn't banged against the wall today. Gramps must have been too tired I told myself as I made my way into the kitchen. Mom was sitting on the same stool as yesterday, wearing the same nightgown with the slits up the legs, and sipping her coffee. I did something I rarely did; I fixed myself a cup and sat on the stool next to hers.

"Morning Mom, something wrong?" I asked seeing the troubled look on her face.

"Morning Russ. No, nothings wrong, it's just your Dad can be pretty selfish sometimes."

"Uh oh, what'd he do this time?" I asked reaching my hand up and stroking her back.

As an answer she just shrugged and said forget about it. Mom and I are really close, and for her not to tell me what was bothering her meant only one thing. It had something to do with her sex life, about the only subject we hardly ever talked about. I took a stab in the dark.

"Dad wouldn't put out last night huh?"

"Russ!" she yelped and turned in her seat to look at me.

"Well?"

She laughed when she saw the blank look on my face and said, "If you must know, he hasn't put out, as you say, for over a week now."

"Wow! Is he sick?"

"What? No. He's not sick, why do you ask that?"

"Because I can't imagine being married to you and not wanting to do you all the time," I told her, a big smile on my face.

"Russell Carver, I can't believe you just said that to me. But thanks for the compliment honey, I needed it," she whispered.

"You're welcome Mom. Besides I'm nineteen, and no virgin either, I know what married people do," I said hoping I wasn't going too far.

"Well, since you're all grown up I don't suppose you could do me a favor could you?" she asked, touching my cheek gently with the tips of her fingers.

"What's that Mom?" I asked, my mind flashing to the favor Grandma wanted.

"Get me another cup of coffee, mister know-it-all," she laughed holding out her empty cup.

"You know Mom," I said while handing her a full cup, "You could just march upstairs and demand Dad ravage you before he takes off."

"That's a thought, only he's already gone," she replied wistfully.

"Sorry," was all I could say as I sat back on my stool.

"Don't be, you're not the one who left me high and dry."

More like high and wet I told myself. I began rubbing her back again and she relaxed enough to make cooing sounds. That gave me a naughty idea. When I asked if she'd like a real back rub, she hesitated before answering.

"I don't think that would be a good idea right now sweetie. I'm a little sensitive if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Your horny," I chuckled.

"You don't have to be so crude, but yeah I am. That's why I don't think it would be such a good idea to have your hands roaming over my body. That would just agitate me more than I already am," she explained.

"Okay, but if you change your mind..." I let the idea trail off.

"I'll let you know if I do," she snickered.

"Do you think it'd be okay if I used Dad's computer in the office to re-do my paper for school?" I asked changing the subject.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, he has a lot of important documents on it. I guess we could go get you a new laptop today since he's already gone."

"Nah, but thanks anyway. It's too nice of a day, I wouldn't want you to miss out on all the sun," I said, hoping I wasn't sounding like a whinny kid.

"You know, he does have an older laptop that he doesn't use anymore up in the attic. Why don't you see if you can use that until we get you a new one."

"How old is it?" I asked, expecting her to say that it had Windows 95 or something like that on it.

"It's really not that old. If I remember correctly it has XP on it, along with all the office stuff too. He only used it to store files of some sort on it that I know of. It should be in one of the boxes up there."

"I'll go up there and see if I can find it, thanks Mom," I said hopping off my stool and heading up the stairs.

At the far end of the upstairs hallway is a door that most people would've guessed to be a closet of some sort. But once you opened the door you would see steep stairs leading up to the attic. I flipped on the light switch just inside the door and was about to head up the stairs when Grandma called out to me. Glancing over my shoulder I saw her coming from her bedroom. She was in her robe and it was tightly tied in the middle. I could still see the swell of her chest bounce when she walked however. She asked what I was doing, and when I told her she offered to help. Before I could decline she slid past me and started up the stairs. She was more than halfway up before I started to climb too. I looked up just as she reached the top and noticed that I could see up her robe. She wasn't wearing any panties. I was slightly winded and half hard by the time I joined her.

"So where should we look?" she asked.

I looked around at the clutter of boxes. There were several stacks of them lining the wall to the right of the stairs, and a couple more boxes sat on top of an old desk that was pushed into one corner. How Dad had gotten the desk up here was anybody's guess. It had a flat top and wasn't very big, but still, to lug it up those stairs must have been a chore. Grandma said she'd start on one stack and I should start on another. Thirty minutes later, no laptop. I was just about to give up when I heard her gleefully call to me. She was pointing above the desk at a shelf that I hadn't noticed.

"I think I see what you're looking for," she said happily clapping her hands together.

I went over to stand beside her and gazed up. Whoever put up the shelf must not have wanted anyone to notice it. It was basically a square board sitting on a couple of two-by-fours jutting out from the wall. Sticking slightly over the edge I could see part of the plastic shell to a laptop. Quickly I cleared off the desk and was about to climb on top of it to reach the laptop when she grabbed my upper arm.

"Maybe you should let me do that Russ. I don't think we should trust this old thing to hold your weight." There was genuine concern in her eyes.

'It'll be fine Grandma," I tried to reassure her, but she insisted so I gave in.

Making a stirrup with my hands and bending over a little I watched as she stepped out of her slippers and put one bare foot into my hands. With her hand on my shoulder for balance I hoisted her up until she could step onto the desk. She glanced down at me and I was sure she saw where I was looking. She really did have a fine ass for someone her age; it was smooth and un-dimpled.

"Make sure you hold on to me now, I wouldn't want to fall," she said turning away from me and looking up.

"How am I supposed to hold you?" I asked, my eyes lingering on the portion of her butt I could see.

"Grab my legs and keep me steady while I reach up and get it."

Hesitantly I placed my hands on her legs just below her knees. She laughed and said I needed to grab higher if I want to keep her from falling. I slid my hands up to the middle of her thighs and she told me to go even higher. By the time she stopped saying higher, my hands were nearly on her hips and my thumbs were pressing into the bottom swell of her ass cheeks. When she reached up with both hands her robe rode up a little and gave me a view of most of her butt. I was even able to see between her legs slightly. Unfortunately the tangle of curly pubic hair kept me from being able to see her slit.

"Got it!" she squealed, bringing it and the power cord attached to it down together.

"Way to go Grandma," I joined in with equal glee.

"Okay, I'm gonna turn around and squat down. When I'm ready reach under my arms and help me off the desk. Don't let go until I tell you to," she said, already starting to turn.

With my arms up under her robe, my hands on her upper thighs, she slowly turned all the way around. As she did so my fingers caressed over her skin and brushed lightly against her pubic hair near the juncture of her thighs. Once she was all the way turned I noticed my arms had caused the bottom portion of her robe to open a little. I was staring straight up at her exposed hairy mound. Holding the laptop and cord to her chest she lowered herself into a squatting position with her knees parted. I looked down into the glory that was my Grandmother. There before my stunned eyes, her slit opened up revealing a rather large clit and sweet puffy pussy lips. She looked wet. My dick was instantly hard. I tore my eyes from this lovely sight and gazed up into her face. She wasn't smiling, but she didn't appear to be angry that I had seen her cunt either. The expression on her face was one I'd never seen before on a woman.

"You like looking at your Grandma's pussy?" she gently asked, her eyes ablaze with what I could only describe as lust.

"I...I...Oh Grandma it's beautiful," I stammered unable to stop myself from looking at it again.

Sitting the laptop off to the side she put her ass on the desktop and leaned back onto her arms and hands. Without taking her eyes off my face she slid her feet apart and spread her knees wider. Her cunt opened up like a blossoming flower and showed me the pink wonders hiding between the fur-covered lips.

"Would you like to touch it?" she practically purred.

"Can I?" I croaked.

"Of course. But only with your mouth, your hands are dirty from looking through these boxes."

I was like a boy possessed. The fact that this was my Grandmother never entered my head as I lowered my mouth onto her cunt. Greedily I licked up and down her slit, probing her tunnel with my tongue as I went. My drool and spit mixed with her juices and coated my cheeks and chin with their slime. I pushed my mouth harder against her and hungrily devoured her tangy treat. Her ass began to buck as her head pivoted from side to side.

"That's it boy! Eat my pussy! Eat your Granny's cunt," she hissed.

Propping herself on one arm she brought her other hand to the back of my head and pushed my face even harder into her squashy slit. Her upward thrusts increased in force until I began to worry that I'd drown in between her hairy lips. Just when I thought my face couldn't take any more, her hips stopped bucking and she sat straight up with her legs dangling over the desk. I stood up and smeared the juices on my face with my hand. While I was doing that she leaned forward, took the waistband of my pajamas in her hand and pulled them down over my raging cock. Her fingers curled around my shaft and pulled me closer to the desk.

"Do you want to stick this nice hard cock in your Grandma's pussy Russell?"

"Oh God yes!" I blurted out.

"Okay, but first I want you to spank my clit with this big piece of meat," she said, and then lay backwards and scooted her ass to the edge of the desk.

She lifted her legs straight up and spread herself as wide as she could. I didn't need any more encouragement. I stepped forward until the front of my thighs were pressing against the swell of her butt and looked down at her erect clitoris sticking through the tangle of her bush. Holding the base of my throbbing cock with two fingers I began to bounce the swollen head off her bud. Harder and harder I smacked my cock against her engorged clit and watched her head roll back and forth faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me now! Stick it in me now damnit," she demanded harshly.

Sliding my inflamed cockhead over her clit I pushed it between her sloppy wet lips until I found the entrance to her steaming hot cunt. With no regard for finesse I pushed all eight inches of stiff dick into my Grandmother's pussy, stopping only when my balls felt the succulent soft cheeks of her ass. Immediately I began to hammer her cunt with my cock, the feel of her walls pulling at my shaft spurring me on to faster and harder strokes. The sound of my balls slapping her ass mixed with my groans and her mews of pleasure.

"UNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" she cried, throwing her hand over her mouth to muffle the scream.

I felt her pussy clamp down and start to squeeze my shaft with alternating strength. It felt like her cunt walls were rippling as I plowed into her heat. Without warning my spunk shot out of me so hard that it splashed against the back of her pussy and rolled out along the shaft of my cock, before oozing down between her butt crack.

"Grandma!" I groaned through gritted teeth as rope after rope of semen poured out of me.

When the last spurt of spunk left me, so did the last ounce of energy I had. I slowly stepped back pulling my softening cock from her wet hole with a plop and sank to the floor on my butt. With the heat of passion fading fast, the realization of what we'd just done began to sink in. I lowered my face into my hands and began to tremble. Seconds later I felt a soft hand touch the back of my head. When I looked up I saw Grandma gazing down at me with love in her eyes and the warmest smile I'd ever seen.

"Grandma I'm so sorry," I sniffled.

"Hush now" she whispered squatting down next to me. Her knees opened up a little and the pungent smell of our mixed cream drifted up my nose.

"I don't know what came over me," I moaned.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she quietly asked.

"Yes."

"Then don't be sad, you didn't do anything that I didn't want you too," she said, rising and then helping me to my feet.

"But I...we...had sex. And what about Grandpa? What if he finds out?" I was almost in tears as I pulled up my pajamas.

"You let me worry about your Grandpa. Everything's gonna be just fine, you'll see," she whispered lightly as she stroked my cheek.

"I can't believe I fucked my own Grandmother," I mumbled to myself.

"Believe it Russell. And I thank you for it too. Whew! You are definitely your father's son," she said as if she were talking to herself.

"What do you mean by that Grandma?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Let's go get cleaned up, and don't forget the laptop," she replied already heading for the stairs, leaving drops of my juice on the floor as she went.

blaster666
blaster666
4,105 Followers
12