Dad's Private Collection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers

She wiped her hand on the tail of her shirt, giving me a satisfied, loving smile. One dollop of cum remained on her thumb and she brought it up to her moist lips. Her tongue darted out, licking it from her soft skin.

I lay on the bed panting and looking up at my beautiful mother. Puddles of my cum coated my stomach. I smiled. "I love you, Mom," I breathed.

She bent down and kissed my flushed cheek. Her breasts swaying over me. "I love you too, Honey," she whispered. "Now get some sleep." She gathered up the photos of herself and the envelops, then left.

Less than a minute after she had returned to her bedroom I had fallen into a deep slumber, still smiling.

###

When I awoke the next morning I rubbed my eyes and rolled over. The time on the clock radio beside the lamp was almost nine-thirty. I was surprised that my mother had let me sleep in so long. I looked up at the ceiling, recalling the hand-job she had given me the night before, almost unable to believe such a wonderful thing had actually happened. I smiled and sauntered towards the bathroom.

When I entered the kitchen Mom was sitting at the table, holding a mug of coffee. A half-eaten piece of toast with orange marmalade spread over it was on her plate. She glanced up, gave me a dim smile and took a sip of coffee. Her hair hung around her shoulders. The morning sun coming through the window made it shine. She was wearing a navy blue blouse with white pinstripes and a black skirt that covered her knees. It was pleated and loose. Already my cock began to stiffen as I looked her over.

"Morning," I said. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissing her just above her left temple. I felt her body stiffen as I embraced her and my heart sank.

"Morning," she echoed without raising her eyes.

"What's wrong, Mom?" I asked, taking a step back, but still leaving my hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing," she said, but her voice sounded hollow.

"Are you okay?" I asked, now growing worried.

"Of course." She got up and brushed past me, carrying her plate to the sink. She dropped it and it fell against the stainless steel with a loud clatter.

I winced and cautiously approached her. I took her hand in mine and eased her closer until our eyes met. "I love you," I said. "What's wrong?

"I love you too, but nothing's wrong," she said, sounding irritated. Now I knew something was wrong for sure.

"Is it because of last night?"

Mom sighed and although she didn't say a word, I had my answer. I pulled her to me and kissed her cheek. She held me tight, but it seemed more out of fright than anything else. My hard-on throbbed and I could feel it pressing into her soft stomach. I slid my right hand down her back to the waistband of her skirt.

"How did things ever reach this stage?" She seemed to be thinking out loud rather than actually asking a question as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"It's a natural progression," I explained.

Mom pulled her head away and cocked it to one side, looking confused.

"We're all each other has," I said. "We rely on one another and trust each other more than anyone. It's only natural that we would turn to one another for comfort and support... or love."

"Most people would say this isn't natural at all -- that it's sick," she replied. Now she looked distressed.

I shrugged. "Are you going to live your life by their standards? How many of Dad's friends have stopped in to see how we're doing since the funeral? They have no right to judge."

My words seemed to resonate with Mom. She gave me a wan smile. Her face seemed a mixture of arousal and sadness now. I wanted to try to make her feel the love and pleasure she had known when Dad was alive. Not because I was horny, although I certainly was, but because of the boundless love I felt for her.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you so much, Richard," she gushed. It seemed as though she might cry, but the tears never flowed. A thin smile appeared on her face and she looked down between us to where my erection was poking into her tummy. "Is that morning wood?" she asked with a shrewd grin.

"No, that's mommy wood," I quipped.

Mom laughed and pulled me to her again, pressing herself to my hard shaft. "How long have you, you know, had these feelings for me?" she asked.

"Not long," I said. "It just sort of started a few nights ago, when I was holding you on the couch -- then I found the photos and..." I stopped and shrugged.

"The photos were the last straw..." she joked, giving me a wide grin.

"Something like that," I said.

I stepped backwards, towards the chair behind me, tugging Mom along by her hand. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. Plenty of times as a child I had sat on her lap, but this was the first time that she had ever sat on mine. Her left leg dangled down towards the floor and her right one was between my open thighs. I laid my hand on it, just above her knee and slid my other arm around her so I was holding onto her left hip through her skirt. I could feel her firm ass beneath my palm and wanted to give it a hard squeeze. She leaned into me, slipping her arm around my shoulders, then gave me a suspicious look, as if to tell me she didn't think this should be happening. But I felt her relax against me and I moved my hand a few inches higher on her thigh.

"Have you ever... ah... thought about me?" I asked her.

Mom gave me an embarrassed look and her eyes darted away for a moment. "A few times," she admitted.

"Like when?" I asked, very curious.

"Like when I'd see you coming from the shower with only a towel wrapped around your waist or sometimes when I'd hug you and could tell you were a little excited. Then, like you said... the other night on the couch. I thought I could tell that you were.. excited, like when I woke you up yesterday. It put ideas in my head. Naughty ideas."

Hearing my mother's admission turned me on even more. I held her tighter, slipping my hand down a little further on her ass. She never protested, so I left it there. The hem of her skirt had ridden up a few inches above her knee and I placed my hand on her bare skin. She looked down, seeming curious about what I had planned. When my hand disappeared under her skirt and began stroking the inside of her thigh she clutched my wrist, pushing my hand lower.

"No... Richard," she said softly.

"Okay," I said. But still kept my hand several inches above her knee, stroking her thigh with my fingertips. "Your skin is so soft," I told her.

Mom gave me a pleased smile. "Thanks," she said. "But I better get up." She slid from my lap.

"Why?" I asked, frowning.

"What if someone comes in and sees us?" Her voice was full of concern as she stood beside me. Her eyes moved to the bulge in my jeans.

I stood up and took Mom by the hand. She knit her brow as I took her by the hand and drew her towards the living room. We stopped in front of the couch and I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her to me. Once our bodies were pressed together I kissed her lips softly. A faint sound of surprised welled in her throat but she opened her mouth wider. Her lips were soft and moist on mine. I pinched her bottom lip between my own and tugged. When I pulled away from her, she sighed.

"Wow... I..." was all she managed to say. Her tongue ran over her lower lip.

When I began pulling at the buttons of her blouse she lowered her head, watching my fingers. She stood there, as if bewitched. I unbuttoned her blouse, then tugged it over her shoulders and down her slender arms. It fell to the living room floor like a feather in the breeze.

"You're beautiful, Mom," I said, sliding my hands up her sides and around to her back.

Mom held me by the arms as I unhooked her bra, then let it fall to where her blouse was. Her pendulous breasts moved slightly and I cupped them in my hands. I pushed them upwards and wrapped my wet lips around her left nipple, engulfing her entire areola and sucking hard. It thickened and rose as I sucked and flicked my tongue over it. I could her my mother's feeble moans as I teased one nipple, then the other with my lips and tongue until they were engorged and glistening wet. I pulled my t-shirt off, wanting to feel her hands on my bare flesh, then returned to her thick, shiny nipples.

"Oh god, Richard... that feels so good." Mom's voice was heavy with passion as she ran her hands over my bare back, dragging her nails down my spine and sending ripples of pleasure through me.

My right hand had slipped under her skirt as I continued sucking on her left nipple. When I cupped my palm over her hot, damp lips through her panties she moaned and gripped my shoulders harder. I pressed down with my thumb, finding her clit and massaging it in a tight circle. Soon her wetness began to seep through the cloth and her breathing became mixed with whimpers of ecstasy. I felt the damp material slip between her folds and I rubbed harder, now grinding my hard cock into her stomach.

"Let's go upstairs," I said, not taking my mouth from her breast.

Mom's hands ran down my arms and I guided her by the hand up to her bedroom. I kicked my shoes off and brought her over to the bed. I pressed my lips to hers once more. She welcomed them and darted her tongue out. As we kissed I reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. It fell around her feet. I hooked my thumbs in her panties and slid them down her silky thighs, then helped her step out of them.

I stared at my naked mother, taking in her gorgeous body, with it's wonderful curves and valleys. In person, she was even more desirable than in the photos that Dad had taken. Her heavy breasts shook a bit. I followed their contours down to her curvy hips and the patch of dark hair pointing towards her most intimate spot -- where I longed to be. She smiled and looked down to the bulge in my jeans. She stepped forward and unfastened them, then helped me tug them and my underwear down. I kicked them aside and pulled her to me. My hard shaft slipped between her soft thighs. It rubbed over her wet lips as we explored each other's body with our hands and eyes.

The bed quaked beneath us as I tugged Mom down beside me. She looked nervous, yet lovely as she crawled closer to me. Her hair hung down around her face and her breasts moved gracefully. I cupped her by her left elbow and pulled her closer, then eased her down on the bed as I stroked the inside of her right thigh. Her skin was soft and hot.

Mom bent her knees, looking up at me. She wiggled her head on the pillow and reached up for me with her hands. She was smiling and her face had the bloom of passion on it. "Make love to me, Honey," she said in almost a whisper.

Her parted thighs were velvety soft as I slid between them. I looked down at her, feeling her hands stroke my arms. She smiled and lowered her eyes to my shaft. She licked her lips, then reached out to wrap her fingers around it.

"Just go slow," she whispered. "It's been a long time for me since... you know..."

I kissed her forehead and eased the head of my cock in her. She let out a soft cry and I stopped, leaving just a few inches in her. I felt her squeeze my shaft, then push her hips to take more of it. She closed her eyes and moaned as I filled her. Holding my hips, she began guiding my motions, building a steady rhythm. When I began pumping a little faster she wrapped her legs around mine, holding me to her.

"I love you, Mom," I said. I kissed her neck, then slid my lips down to her right breast to suck at the nipple.

Our moans filled the bedroom as Mom and I made love. Her hands stroked my back and grabbed at my ass. She was tight and wet and as my shaft moved in and out she squeezed it, massaging it within her walls. Her breasts moved with each of my thrusts. She had arched her back a little and was bucking her hips harder, meeting my thrusts.

"God... you're so beautiful..." I said, looking down at her.

Mom smiled. "You make me feel beautiful," she said.

A minute or so later I heard her issue another moan, only louder. She gripped my cock harder as she came, lifting her hips from the bed. I pumped harder, filling her. Now I was getting close.

"Cum on me," she said, forcing the words out. Then she clenched her jaw as another wave of pleasure filled her.

"Where?" I asked. My balls slapped against her and I could feel her musky juice running down them. My cock was shiny wet with it. I looked down, watching it slide in and out between her glistening pink lips.

"My tits," she panted. "All over them." Her eyes were closed and she was sucking on her bottom lip and tugging at her left nipple.

I slid my cock from her. She opened her eyes part-way and reached for my hips. She lowered her legs and pulled me on top of her. I gripped my shaft in my fist, watching as she squeezed her tits, pushing them into round hills. She smiled up at me, waiting.

My cock was slick with her juice as my hand pumped it. As the first stream of cum shot from it and sprayed her breasts, I groaned. I squeezed my shaft, coaxing two smaller bursts of thick, hot cum from it. It left white streaks and puddles over her nipples and areolas. I leaned closer, spreading my seed over her hard nipples with the head of my cock.

"Mmmm.... there's a lot of it," she breathed, watching me coat her with it.

Mom was still cupping her cum-soaked breasts. My cock slid easily between them, almost rubbing her chin as I shoved it hard. I pushed, stabbing at them over and over until I felt myself begin to soften. Reluctantly, I pulled away and rolled over beside her on the bed. I slid my hand over her stomach and kissed her cheek. She turned on her side towards me, still looking blissful. Cum was running down her breasts. I traced my finger around a hard nipple, spreading my cum around.

"You really like my tits, don't you?" She tilted her eyes down towards my finger.

"Yes, but I like all of you. You're beautiful, Mom. I love you." I kissed her lips softly.

"I love you so much, Richard," she said. "I'm glad you found those photos."

"Really?" Her comment surprised me and my eyes grew wide.

"Yeah. If you hadn't, this might not have happened," she explained.

I thought for a moment, then shrugged. "It still might have. We were both thinking that way."

Mom smiled and nodded in agreement.

I looked past Mom to the night stand behind her. The drawer was open several inches, just enough for me to see inside. Lying there was the envelope containing the Polaroids of her. "I thought you were going to get rid of those," I said, craning my head back to her.

Mom shrugged. "I was, but I thought I could keep a couple. For you, and to remind me of those times. What do you think I should do with them?" she asked.

"Whatever you want," I told her. "But I don't need photos when I have the real thing."

Mom smiled and wiggled closer to me. She draped her arm over my side.

"You can have me anytime you want," she said.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,784 Followers