Dad's Promise To Charlie Ch. 4

Story Info
Charlie controls the night.
1.4k words
4.45
183.1k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to "Wydenlong" and "Breastmeat2002" For encouragement and help in presenting this my story.

Chapter 4: Charlie controls the night

As I watched the TV, my mind was on Charlie. The sex between us was incredible and thinking about what was to come I reached down and slowly stroked my cock. It was hard and needed attention. “What could she be doing?”, I wondered as I sat there. I heard the shower stop running and about 15 minutes later Charlie called down to me. "Dad you can come up stairs in 10 min. Ok"?

“Yes, Dear”, I replied. I poured myself another glass of brandy, got a soda for Charlie, closed the window drapes and locked the door. I looked at my watch. Ten minutes were up I concluded as I turned off the TV and climbed the stairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs Charlie called out, "Daddy, I am in your bedroom You may enter.”

The room was dark except for the candles that were on the two nightstands and the dresser. Then I saw Charlie reclining of the bed in her new outfit . It was a purple "teddy" with black lace trim. She had her knees up exposing her shaved pussy. She reached out her arms to me and whispered, "Come over here Daddy".

As I walked over to her, my cock leading the way like a horse pulling a carriage, she picked up the remote and started a tape in the small TV. I recognized the tape. It was “Barely Legal College Girls Having Sex”.

Was my little girl becoming a porn addict or did she just want to reinforce that sucking cock was not an unnatural act or immoral?

"Put your drink down and lie down beside me", she commanded.

I took off my robe and slid next to her.

She dropped her hand down to my cock which was already wet from pre-cum. She turned her face to me and we began to French kiss, letting our saliva mix in each other’s mouth.

"Charlie this is great", I said while kissing her eyes, ears and neck.

"This is only the start", she said as she spun around on the bed so she could face the TV and put her head in my lap. I felt her soft long hair fall over my legs as she lowered her head to my stiff cock.

She began to blow cool air over the head of my hot erect cock. My hand was now stroking her wet shaved pussy and she was getting wetter and wetter. I ran my finger through her slit and sucked her juices off my finger.

Charlie was now licking my pre-cum and as she heard the girl on the TV slurping with a hard cock in her mouth, her hand jerking the cock further into it, Charlie whispered, "Would you like me to do that Daddy?“

“Oh Baby, that would be fucking great!”, I said as I felt more pre-cum escape, recoating the head of my cock.

Charlie opened her mouth and sucked my cock into it. As I felt the sensation of my cock in her hot little mouth I drove my tongue into her sloppy wet pussy sucking up that sweet nectar as fast as it flowed from her.

Charlie lifted her mouth from my cock . "Daddy please make me cum", she whimpered.

“Oh honey, let me have your cum. Don't hold back, give me all that you have.”

With that said, Charlie pushed her wet cunt back into my face and started wiggling it on my mouth. Her juices were coming faster as I continued to suck and lick at her tiny slit. She bucked her hips and with a final push against my face cried out, "You’re getting my cum, Daddy!” As she came she was holding my cock so hard I thought she would break it. Still sucking and licking the last drops of her sweet cum, she said, "No more, Dad. I can't take it!”

I let my tongue rest on her hot pussy, and then said, "I need a drink" .

Charlie said, “I think I need one too!”

I offered her my glass of brandy, she took a small sip and said, “I'd rather have the soda, Dad.”

We both laid back on the bed and took a short break while we watched the action on the screen. Charlie then took one more gulp of her soda and announced, "Lie back, Dad. Dow it’s your turn." She now was paying attention to my cock. "Look more pre-cum for me", she said as she greedily licked it up. "You enjoy the movie, Dad. I'm going to be busy", as she sucked my cock back into her mouth.

“Watching a blowjob on the screen while getting one from your daughter has to be the ultimate high”, I thought to myself.

Charlie, her mouth wet from saliva and my pre-cum, was pumping my cock into her mouth. She would go so far then stop, then start again. She kept up this technique until I tensed, knowing that I was about to cum .

"Baby I'm ready to cum", I panted.

“Give it to me like you did last night”, she said hoarsely.

“Ok Honey, but this time you control how much you want. Just squeeze off my cock to stop the spurting until you’re ready for the next one”, I told her.

"Grab it, Charlie", I hollered, “I'm cumming!”.

She grasped my cock and let the first spurt shoot into her mouth. She held my cock tight and swallowed the first shot. then she let the second shot follow the first, again swallowing the sticky cream. The third shot she held in her mouth. She brought her mouth up to mine and as we kissed she let my cum flow back into my mouth. “Suck up your cum, Daddy”, she ordered and I obliged her.

“That was fucking fabulous”, I told her.

"But it's not over yet, Dad. I want to suck you off again. Don't forget we have all night!”

“Oh my dear Charlie. First I have to recover before I can get hard again. Lets take a breather", I told her.

"Ok Dad", and she got off the bed, went to the TV and turned the volume up slightly so we could hear the tape better. As she returned she swayed back and forth in her new teddy! "You like?”, she said as she did a little dance exposing her shiny pussy.

I could not believe what I was feeling. My cock was starting to get hard again watching her. I had not had that happen since the first times her mother used to give me blowjobs. Charlie saw my cock getting hard and was instantly back on the bed

She looked into my eyes, then bowed her head and again started to suck my growing cock. She continued to slowly slide her mouth along the shaft, stopping at the head and gently sucked the tip coaxing out small amounts of pre-cum. She was able to do this for a long time until her actions were rewarded . She felt me tense up.

"I'm going to cum again Charlie", as the cum welled up and was about to erupt.

Charlie repeated the technique she used the first time. (suck, swallow, hold ). This time there was not as much cum and Charlie said, "Dad, I could have taken it all in one swallow", she laughed.

Charlie came and snuggled up next to me and we watched the tape run out. The local news was now on and the weather forecast for tomorrow was for a rainy, cold day.

I got up and told Charlie I was going to get another drink.

"I'll get it for you, Dad", she said as she jumped off the bed. When she came back she had my drink, a can of soda and a bag of potato chips .

“Junk food for me?”, I asked.

“Here is your junk food”, she teased as she lifted her teddy to show me her shaved pussy.

I replied, "That’s not junk food. That’s my dessert supreme!”, and we both laughed.

How wonderful this was , just me and Charlie, but I knew our unlimited time together was growing short. Once Kelly returned things would be greatly different. It would mean trying to find time alone without Kelly becoming suspicious. We would have to make the most of our remaining time before her return.

Charlie rolled over and soon fell asleep. So much for the all night fuckfest she had planned. I got up and as I went down to get another drink I admired my sleeping little angel. She still had wet cum stains on her outfit, but looked so innocent in sleep.