Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 02

Story Info
The teasing continues.
7.4k words
4.61
100.7k
47

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two

The Morning After

Susie woke up first the memories of last nights behaviour with her son came back to her, she was still worried about her reactions to his body and how excited she became, it seemed so unreal somehow and she was dreading seeing him this morning. As it was a Saturday they all tried to eat together, that was going to be difficult she thought, I will have to have to face him, but he is not aware of what happened, she thought, so why should I worry, but she did and despite her best efforts she still had fleeting visions of Jon's cock popping into her mind. She climbed out of bed and went for a shower.

Ken heard her get up and started to wake himself up he stretched and then relaxed. He was pleased that he had had the courage to speak to Jon and explain his problems; he had reacted with great maturity, understanding the issues and offering advice. It was good that he was reluctant at first it showed that he loved and respected his parents, many blokes would have just fucked this good-looking woman and not considered the consequences, but Jon was concerned and tried to offer alternatives. In fact, he was not sure at one stage if Jon would come around to his plans at all.

Susie came back from the bathroom; Ken went and kissed her,

"Good morning sexy," he greeted her.

She blushed thinking he was referring to last night. "Morning" she replied taking her robe from the chair putting them on.

She had always cooked breakfast dressed like that, Saturday breakfast was always casual, and she then got dressed once they had eaten.

"I will go and put the kettle on and start breakfast," she told him.

"Ok, I will call Jon." Ken replied.

Dad came into my room just as I was waking up; he came and sat on my bed,

"Good morning Jon,"

"Hi Dad" I said returning his greeting.

"Are you still of the same mind today or have things changed overnight," I asked.

Dad looked at me, "I have spent many weeks and hours thinking about my problem and how best to make and keep your Mum happy, so I am not about to alter course now."

"How about you, are you still happy about it?"

It was an awkward moment for me I fidgeted with the bedclothes trying to avoid the question. I was embarrassed to tell Dad that I was still happy to fuck my Mother; it's not something you do every day. Dad was silent and waited for my answer,

"I want to help Dad, I could see by the way she reacted to my penis last night that you were right" I was still too embarrassed to say the word cock although penis sounded so weak.

"I am sure she has some pent up emotions she needs to release."

Dad smiled at my cautious language.

"You mean she loved your cock and you also think that she is frustrated, right?"

I laughed with him as he made a joke of my embarrassment.

"Yea Dad, I suppose that's what I meant, I am still happy to help, but I will need some advice on how to get her."

He beamed a big smile at me, "good man, glad you're still up for the challenge."

He was genuinely pleased and it made me even happier with my decision. "I will give you all the help I can, but it's up to you really, you have to tempt her just like you have all week, but more so now that she has touched you cock, you need to spark her curiosity and make her want to feel it again. Ultimately though it is you and your efforts that will have to take her."

"If you are to succeed it is you she must be attracted to and look up to, it is you she must respect." He said

Dad briefed me on events that happened before they came into my room as well as the conversation afterwards. It seemed that she had shown appreciation of my cock before coming into my room; I was surprised that she had openly told Dad that she liked it so much; they must have a strong relationship.

"I think I ought to let her see my cock again Dad, just as you suggested, if she likes it already it may be her weak link." I suggested to him.

"Yes that's a good idea but try to make a few jokes as well, make her laugh and also flatter her. Tell her how good she looks and be a little risqué as well, suggestive remarks will get her thinking in the right direction."

"Don't forget to touch her whenever possible, but nothing inappropriate just at the moment." He added. "We had better go down to breakfast."

I had a quick shower, put on a loose tee shirt, and chose a pair of baggy shorts and no underwear, I would see if I could grab her interest this morning. I admitted to myself for the first time that now I had looked at her as a woman I really had the hots for her, she was gorgeous and I wanted her, Dad had pointed me in her direction and now I would find it hard to turn away.

When I arrived in the kitchen they were both already there, I went up to Mum who was standing at the sink washing dishes, I winked at Dad as I made my way to her, I held her shoulders gently and softly kissed her neck and ear lobe,

"Morning Mum" I whispered.

She shuddered as I kissed her and she moved her head back slightly. She gathered her senses

"Jon what are you doing recently, stop it," she said with a giggle, but I had spotted her nipples stiffen a little and poke through the material of her dressing gown. "Go and sit down breakfast is ready." She told me.

"Well you are special and I wanted you to know it so don't turn your back on me or I may kiss you again," I said with a wink.

She laughed a little as I sat down. Dad winked at me and gave me the thumbs up sign. I adjusted my shorts so that one leg looked as if it had ridden up with my movement and then pulled my cock out of that side. My heart was beating fast as I waited for Mum to notice. I picked up the sports pages from the paper and tried to make it look as if I was reading and not aware of my show. I was trying to look over the top of the paper so as she would not see me watching.

Susie had turned from the sink as her son went to sit down, the kiss he gave her was very soft and sensual, he had never kissed her like that before, and it sent a little shiver down her spine. Then she stopped in her tracks as she saw Jon sitting at the table with his cock hanging out. It was not stiff, but even flaccid it looked good; she had trouble tearing her eyes away from it and wondered if she should tell him. She rejected the idea, as it would embarrass her even more

I saw Mum turn and when she saw my cock hanging from my shorts she stopped in her tracks, she looked at it then at Dad and finally at me and back to my cock again. She was a little flustered and not sure how to react; she was not sure what she was doing for a second. She put the plates of hot food on the table.

"Come and sit next to me Mum," I teased her. She refused Jon's invitation to sit next to him and sat at the end of the table.

"You look a little warm darling are you ok?" Ken asked her.

I am not warm I am having a flush of excitement at seeing your sons cock again she thought, but answered. "Yes I am fine it's just a little warm doing the cooking."

Ken glanced at Jon quickly and then at Susie, "Take off your dressing gown then that must be warm for you," he suggested.

Susie was surprised and startled at his suggestion,

"Don't be silly I couldn't do that I have next to nothing on underneath" she mumbled and tried to laugh it off.

"Well we are all one family so what does it matter love" pointed out Ken.

"Go on Mum you would feel so much cooler it would be good for you. I will take my shorts off if it makes you feel better," teased Jon.

"No" she almost shouted, and then more quietly, "no need for that, I am fine honest, thank you both for your concern."

She was now even warmer than ever at the thought of Jon seeing her near naked body.

"However I will loosen it if that's ok," she asked them.

As the vision of his cock was in her mind she was now feeling a little more daring, she loosened the tie belt and let it fall open at the front, not quite exposing her breasts, but enough to give her husband and son a glimpse. She loved to tease and now her simple act was nicely exciting her.

Ken was amazed at the progress he and Jon were making and he felt sure that she would soon give in to him. It appeared that she was gradually starting to feel more comfortable around him, even with them making these little sexual innuendos, but he did not want to push her too fast, she might panic and then all this good work would go to waste.

He could see that she was getting excited and that she would soon feel her frustration again. He so wanted this to work, so wanted her to be happy. He did not mind loosing that part of their relationship, he was useless anyhow and it was selfish of him to keep her tied to him. Jon was the right man to please her, no doubt about that, they would look good together and his cock was a great specimen, he admitted.

Jon thought he would push his luck, so he stood up, went behind her, and started to slide the gown from her shoulders. She started to protest and stop him.

"Mother" I said in a firm voice that surprised even me.

She stopped still, "don't argue, if you are warm it makes sense to get more comfortable."

Her hands went to her sides and she never resisted as I slid the gown off her shoulders and down almost to her waist I had a great view of her tits even it was from over her shoulder; however, I had almost proved a point and did not want to rush things. This was about teasing and tempting I also proved that that she was happy to have me speak to her in that tone of voice. I bent down, kissed her neck very softly; my fingers just lightly stroking her almost bare shoulders.

She sighed deeply. I saw her nipples stiffen again this time more clearly, through the translucent nightdress she was wearing, they were pushing sexily against the light material; she made a barley perceptible movement of the head, which allowed me a little more room to kiss her. However much I was enjoying it, it was time to stop. I had teased her enough and I hoped tempted her a little more.

I went and sat down again and as I ate I allowed my eyes to wander unashamedly over her body and I did not care that she saw me looking at her in that way.

"Thank you for a lovely breakfast," I whispered, "it was one of the nicest I have ever had, but the dessert was the best," I added referring to her breasts and hoped that she realised that. I then left and went to my room to change.

Susie was melting with Jon's amorous flirting; she had a little surge of pleasure in her nipples when he virtually ordered her to stop her resistance. She felt unable or unwilling to resist him sliding her top down she was not sure which. That had lowered her defences a little and his kissing was so sensual and gentle, she readily admitted that he was getting her nicely heated up, the inference that he liked her breasts made her go a little weak. Then he suddenly left her, just as she was starting to lose control, it was so frustrating.

However, as she regained her composure she accepted that her behaviour once again had been called into question and although she loved the attention, she was glad he had stopped. She was starting to enjoy the attention he was showing her and that would be so wrong. Why though? She thought, what had brought about his sudden change towards her? But she had no answer and let it go.

Ken watched Jon's performance and his wife's reaction to him, the boy is doing very well he concluded. He saw her starting to enjoy his attention; he saw her eyes close in ecstasy as his kisses found her erogenous zone on her neck. The moment she allowed him to slide off her dressing gown he knew that she was one small step closer to becoming his woman. We are nearly there darling he thought to himself; you will soon have all you need, a virile lover and I suspect a new master as well.

Susie was shaking just a little as she pulled her top up. "God I am so sorry Ken, what must you think of me, I just don't know what's got into me or into Jon for that matter," she offered her apologies with a shaky voice.

Ken smiled reassuringly "I told you last night darling don't worry about it, I really understand. As for Jon, I think he realises that you are a beautiful woman as well as his Mother."

Then his tone reassuring said. "Remember what I told you, there is nothing better or safer than family love; it can heal wounds and bring happiness. We all need to give a little at times to achieve the greater good in a family."

She smiled at him, "that's so profound Ken,"

She said as she reached for his hand and held it in hers,

"What do we need to give up do you think?"

He thought for a while and concluded that he knew he was giving up a big part of her, and that she would give up the part of her that is tied to him sexually and Jon would give up his future to make a new one within the family, but mostly with her. He reached for a pen and paper and wrote it down,

"Here is what we will all give up soon and we will all be the safer and happier for it. I will give this to you one day soon and you will see that I am right."

Susie was a little confused by his explanation, but she never pushed it, she would find out soon enough she thought.

"Ok Ken, we will wait and see, but I love your idea of a strong family unit." Their eyes met and they smiled at each other.

"Sue, if Jon was not our son would you let him make love to you?"

She was not too surprised at his question bearing in mind her awful behaviour lately. She thought about the answer.

"If Jon was not my son he would not be the same person would he? However if I was another woman, I would certainly let Jon make love to me, I would probably make a fool of myself and throw myself at him, sorry, but that's an honest answer."

Ken smiled broadly, that also confused Susie a little. Ken knew that he was getting there with his plan and that her seduction was going well.

"That's what I wanted;" he answered her, "just honesty."

Susie was certainly unaware that her son's temptation was deliberate and that it was geared to her total seduction and surrender to him.

Just then, he came back into the kitchen; "I am off to the library I have some research to do," I told them.

"Mum is going food shopping today, fancy a pint about one o'clock" asked Dad.

"That would be nice, maybe Mum could join us on her way home," I suggested. Susie turned and looked at her son,

"That's a nice idea, it's a date."

"Tell you what; we will have a take away tonight before I go out, my treat." I suggested.

"That's nice of you what's bought this about," asked Dad.

"Nothing just happy that all, "as he walked out of the door he turned to his Mum,

"Mum, wear something short and sexy tonight, as you was peeking at my manhood earlier, I think it is only fair that I get a chance to try and get a look at yours, don't you."

Susie went as red as she has ever gone, she spluttered and coughed as she tried to speak and take a breath at the same time,

Ken laughed out loud, "Got caught peeping did we," he teased as he carried on laughing.

"Oh dear god he saw me looking Ken, that's so embarrassing." She muttered as Jon walked out of the house.

Ken arrived at the pub on time and Jon about ten minutes later; they got their beers and went to the table.

"That was a nice remark as you left today," said Ken chuckling, "your mother did not know what to say or where to look."

Jon grinned "just a bit of fun really, but I hope she will wear something sexy."

"Well if it's a clue or not I don't know, but as I was leaving she was looking through her wardrobe and getting out skirts she has not worn for a long, long time you may get your wish."

They toasted each other; Ken spoke quietly to Jon,

"You are doing brilliantly son, she is weakening, you had her on cloud nine earlier, I am sure she is yours for the taking and it wont be long." He added.

I sipped my pint, I wanted to say something, but I needed the sort of courage Dad had shown me when he first discussed his problem with me.

"There is something I want to say to you dad, you were honest with me and now I want to be just as honest with you. When you approached me with this idea, I thought you were mad and I was less than keen, it just did not seem right, which I suppose it's not, but you explained yours and Mums problems with great patience and I understood and agreed to go along with you."

Now that I have seen for myself just how Mum is I am as keen as you to prevent her being tempted elsewhere. More than that, you showed me what a gorgeous, desirable and sexy woman she really is, that is something I had not noticed before."

I took a deep breath Dad was listening intently.

"Now Dad I do want her, I really want her, to make love to her, to fuck her so well that she does not want anyone else. I want to feel her body in my arms. I want to feel her body welcome me in as I enter her. I want to please her and be the dominant one that she has sought for so long; I want her to surrender her self totally to me."

I was blushing and breathing hard and waiting for Dads reply. With real emotion in his voice he replied,

"Jon it sounds to me as if your love for her has notched up a rung,"

I nodded and looked him in the eye. He went on speaking.

"It sounds stupid to you maybe, but those are the emotions I hoped you would feel I don't want her just to be fucked, I need her to be loved and loved in the way and with the passion you just showed. I am unable to give her those expressions of my love, but you my son can."

"You are the only person in the world I would ever have trusted her too, if she wants to go with you take her, take her all with my love and blessings. Let's make this a family based and founded on a real and deep love."

This man never fails to amaze me with his tremendous love for her, I thought.

"What can I say Dad, you have just offered me the greatest gift ever. Something you hold so dear and close to your heart, thank you."

He smiled, "she will, as I said yesterday, still be my wife and I will always love her very much, but she will be your woman in all and every respect and now I know how much you care for her I could not be happier. I know she will return your love with interest and she will love us both in different ways."

I sipped my beer and considered his words I knew he was right.

"I am sure it would work out great," I answered him thoughtfully, "provided of course she wants it that way. I do not intend to force her though. She will have to tell me or ask me, in fact tell us both that she accepts me as her man and lover, she should tell us both at the same time as well."

"It's a deal," Dad said.

We raised our glasses in a toast to our agreement. Dad went off to get another beer each and when he returned sat and asked.

"So what have you been researching then?"

I grinned sheepishly, "I wanted to find some books on master and sub missive's, I want to do this right, but there was not a lot there, no surprise really, but I found a couple of books and a web site."

Dad grinned, "I am pleased that you are taking this so seriously, what did you learn?"

"Well that discipline and humiliation are the keys to it working properly, along with teasing and temptation."

Dad grinned at me, she really is lucky to find a man that is so keen to please her and to make sure things are right," said Dad.

I just sipped my beer and smiled at him.

"Jon please don't take offence, but this new lifestyle may be expensive, you know new and different clothes, hotels and the like, so I want to pay my share."

I interrupted him hastily. "No Dad that's not on, it's not fair,"

"Of course it's fair," he argued, "she will still be my wife, but I will not be spending so much on her anymore. I can easily afford it; it will give me great pleasure and make me feel as if I am more a part of things with you both."

12