Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook his hand "thanks Dad that will be so useful."

Just then, Mum joined us I went and got her a glass of wine; she took a sip and looked at me with a grin.

"You were very naughty this morning young man embarrassing me like that. I hardly noticed you're thingy. I was going to tell you, but thought it might embarrass you."

I thought about what she had said and thought that this might be a good time to try humiliation.

"Oh I see, is that why you stared at it, licked your lips and checked to make sure we weren't watching you?"

She went red knowing she was caught out again, "I did no such thing," she protested.

"Well" I replied in a quieter voice, now for the tease I thought, "I think you are fibbing and if you were mine I might think that you should be punished for that."

Her eyes looked into mine they sort of twinkled mischievously, but she made no comment she just sipped her wine. Susie's hands were trembling just a little as she pondered about the way this conversation was heading. She thought now about how he had changed; he was so much more confident, good fun and was really sexy with his bright eyes and his risqué talk, she noticed that her fanny definitely tingled when he mentioned punishing her.

I took Mums hands into mine. I tried to put on a soft, but firm sounding voice. "I think you should own up to your little voyeurism and tell your husband what you were looking at this morning,"

Sue's heart fluttered, his voice was so firm and so insistent, it made her pulse quicken and her pants damped a little. She dropped her eyes to the table; she knew that she was giving in, that his staring eyes and his firm sounding voice was winning her over. Without lifting her head, she glanced up at her son but spoke to her husband,

"Ken I am so sorry, but this morning I did peep at Jon,"

"Tell him what you was looking at then, come clean woman." Jon's persuasive voice again she thought.

Sue blushed to her roots, there were people close by and they may hear her. She looked up pleadingly at him and nodded to the nearby table.

"Do it now then" was all he said.

She fidgeted with her wine glass both the men were looking at her and waiting.

"This morning Ken I was looking at Jon's," she looked at her husband and searched for an alternative word, but she knew what Jon wanted her to say, she continued speaking "Jon's cock, when it had slipped out of his shorts, I admit that I looked at it longer than I needed to."

Her face felt as if it was on fire, she was sure the woman on the next table looked at her as she spoke.

"There that feels better now that you have admitted it doesn't it?" I said in a soothing voice.

Susie nodded her head, but did not look up. I was pleased that she had reacted so well to my voice and demands; there was now at least more of a chance that she might submit to me.

Ken was over the moon with Jon's performance, he was firm yet persuasive, but had a kind manner. He could tell his wife had loved the way Jon had quietly told her what to do. He easily accepted that she is almost his now, she just does not know it yet, he thought.

"If I was in the position to punish you, which of course I am not, your confession would have halved your ordeal." Jon uttered softly and smiled at her.

Then in a sudden change of mood and with a cheery voice said "sorry Mum, just teasing you, hope you did not mind."

She melted when she saw him smile, she knew that a good master always praises good deeds as well as punishes bad ones. She shook her head to try and clear the images there, what am I thinking, she admonished herself, he is my son and not my master he was only playing, she tried to convincing herself.

Then as an afterthought, she realised that he would probably make a very good master for some lucky girl.

"You are a bad boy teasing me that way, you're very naughty."

Jon squeezed her hands gently and looking directly into her eyes whispered,

"I could be very naughty indeed you know so you had better be careful."

Susie noticed that there was an intonation in his voice that made her nipples tingle and stiffen; she knew he probably could be very naughty and so beautifully bad, but it would never be for his mother she thought to herself.

They left the pub and ordered their takeaway for delivery later then made their way home, Mum was nervous of driving having had a glass or two of wine, so Dad offered. There had been a friendly argument about who would sit in the back, so Ken, with a wink at Jon, suggested that they both should.

Now comfortably in the car they were all very happy and relaxed.

"That was a pleasant afternoon thank you boy's," smiled Susie.

Without thinking she raised her hand and playfully slapped Jon's thigh,

"We must do this more often, its lovely all of us being out together."

She let her hand rest innocently on his thigh. Jon seeing the opportunity for more teasing placed his right hand on her thigh, but much higher than hers was on his, it was right at the top of her leg, as far as it could go. She was shocked and jumped a little, but did not want to act all girly and move his hand away so she let it be. He slowly flexed and released his fingers and gently rubbed the tops of her stockings. It startled Sue and she felt her body tense up, but she never tried to stop him she could not explain why, she knew it was wrong and yet it felt so nice, being here like this with him.

"No Jon, please," she whispered

As she felt herself once more today starting to feel hot and bothered.

"What's wrong Mum I am only showing you affection," he told her in a little boy's voice.

I moved my other hand and covered the hand she had on my thigh, and caressed it softly and then started to move it higher up my leg, she did not try to hard to stop him, but whispered,

"Stop it Jon, it's not right, please" she pleaded.

Smiling at her I slowly moved her hand up higher; all the while, our eyes were locked together.

"No Jon, please don't do this to me my husbands just there, pleases stop."

I did stop, but not until her hand was almost on my cock, she could feel the heat from it and felt it twitching. Although she was not directly touching it, she could feel how big it was. I wriggled and worked my fingers gently under the edge of her panties and although there was the thin material of her summer dress between my fingers and her body, I could easily feel the contours of her lips and the stubble of her pubic hairs.

She gasped as she felt him slip into her panties and felt little electric shocks run from her nipples via her brain to her clit, it was a sensation she had not known for a long time, she automatically opened her thighs a little wider, and in her excitement, she grasped Jon's cock and squeezed it.

"Oh my good god," she whispered, "it's so hard."

Coming to her senses and snatching her hand reluctantly away from his manhood with a little panic in her voice,

"Jon" she cried, "we must stop now, this is wrong and your father is just there."

She said nodding in Ken's direction. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw Dads reflection there, he was grinning, and he winked at me, I smiled back at him and noticed that he had adjusted the mirror and was watching all that was going on.

"Ok Mum" I replied kissing her lightly on her temple and pushing my fingers further inside her pants.

I could feel her hot dampness as I explored and gently caressed her labia lip. She moaned, as the tingling grew stronger, she clasped her hand onto his; she was not sure whether to stop him doing these things or to keep his hand there. She could feel her self-getting wetter as the pressure and warmth of his fingers made her fanny lips bloat and swell.

"Jon, why are you doing this to me, what has caused this sudden interest?"

She was barely audible and had tears in her eyes,

"Do you know what you are doing to me, this is so wrong, you are my son and your hands should not be on me in such an intimate and sexual way."

I had a feeling of remorse when I saw her tears and bent down and kissed them away, I did not want to hurt her, I wanted to make her happier, maybe Dad and I was wrong.

"Sorry Mum I don't mean to offend or upset you, I love you that's all, I never realised how much until the last couple of days."

Susie was surprised and delighted with his reply, she remembered what Ken had said, that maybe he did see her as a beautiful and sexy woman, but she was still his Mother and she was still married to his Father, but this one little indulgence would not hurt, she thought, she felt so turned on and frustrated.

She smiled up at him, nobody has ever kissed away her tears before, it was such a lovely gesture to make, she was tempted to pull up her skirt and allow him to play with her pussy, and she certainly had an overwhelming desire to hold his cock. However, she must control her emotions. She could not explain why she felt so attracted to her son in such a sexually strong way.

"I know you love me Jon and I love you as well, it's just that I am so, well, sort of frustrated and it is difficult when I get such feelings."

She let go of his hand and smiled encouragingly Sue allowed him to keep it where it was. It was driving her mad, it was so sexy and so very naughty especially with her husband not three feet away, and maybe it was the thrill of him being there that was driving her to think of her son in such a sexual way.

"Why don't you tell your husband where my hands are and what you are letting me touch? Tell him that you just held my cock." I whispered in that firm voice again.

She gasped and looked at her son her excitement building still more.

Susie looked again the drivers mirror and saw that Ken was watching her, with her pulse racing and her breathing laboured, she said

"Ken your son is touching my pussy, he won't stop so I am letting him and I just grabbed his cock, I am so sorry." As she looked at him she also noticed that he had adjusted the mirror onto her thighs. Why was he not shouting at her she thought so in a mood of devilment and bewilderment at his apparent lack of concern, she smiled at him and spread her thighs a little wider?

I could clearly see that Mum was now turned on she had opened her legs a little and let go of my hand. I was desperate to take advantage, but resisted the temptation and just gently stroked and rubbed her lips. I was trying to excite her and take her to the edge of climax without her actually cumming, this was about teasing her and priming her for later.

Susie was surprised when she saw Ken smile and wink at her; surely, he should be mad with me, she thought, as I was displaying myself so lewdly to my son and allowing such intimate contact. She felt Jon start moving his fingers slowly over her mound, he was so gentle it was very sensual, she felt herself being slowly, but steadily worked into a state of sexual tension. She was breathing a little shallower. If she was not careful, she would lose control of things and she could never allow such things to happen with Jon. She took hold of his hand and slowly and regretfully pulled it away from her fanny.

"No Jon, please darling stop, be fair to me, you are starting to make me feel things that are not right for me to feel about my son."

I grudgingly allowed my Mum to stop me; I think though that I had been fairly successful she was flushed and breathing hard. I had one last tease, I openly squeezed my hard cock, just as Mum was watching, I rubbed it and made it appear that I was adjusting it for comfort. Her eyes widened and she watched shamelessly as I discreetly showed off my hardness to her.

Susie felt a hot flush as she saw Jon grab his cock she was mesmerised, it looks so nice she thought as he pulled it and tried to move it about, but all he did was ease it up to lay on his tummy, it looked hard and big as it strained against the fabric of his trousers. She felt as if someone else was controlling her hand she could hardly believe that she was tracing the outline of his cock with her fingernail. She snatched her hand away and tried not to let him see her going red.

At last they pulled into the drive of their home, they all helped carry the shopping in doors. Susie rushed to the toilet while Jon and Ken started to unpack the bags.

"She has probably gone to wipe herself she must be soaking," giggled Dad, "That was some show there, and you could have taken her then if you had wanted to you know."

I looked at Dad and thought how strange this conversation was, most people would be scrapping, but he loves her so much and wants her happiness so badly that we are able to discuss his wife, my mother in such a way.

"I am not sure," I answered him, "maybe, but it was not the right time. Now she is just flattered and excited, I want her to be desperate and passionate, this way it is building up her frustration and helping to lower her defences. She needs to realise that I love her in that special way and I hope she will love me that way as well. If I had gone to fast she may well have got bored."

Dad gently slapped my back,

"What ever you say, you are turning her to jelly, trust me, sometimes it appears that she does not know what she is doing, she certainly has other things on her mind, like you and sex, or maybe just sex, but I have not seen her so excited for years."

"We will just have to wait and see what happens then," I said.

"The test will be to see if she dresses tonight in the way that you asked her too, that could be fun," said Dad with a chuckle.

Dad made us both a coffee, I took mine to my room, I wanted a shower and to change before our meal. I was going to go out, although I did not know where, but I wanted to give Mum and Dad some time alone just in case they needed to talk. I did not want to drink because I would be on my own that is not good drinking alone. I would be driving as well, and the two do not mix. I wanted to be home early in case there was a chance to tease and play with Mum.

I chose a white shirt and plain loose fitting slacks. My poor cock has been up and down a lot today and I thought these would give it more room. When I got back downstairs Dad had changed, he had a whisky in his hand; I refused his offer to join him and got myself a coke. He had laid the table and we were just waiting Mum and the meal.

Susie was in her bedroom she was still on something of a sexual high, all week she had been tormented and teased culminating in today's sexually exciting tormenting. It was nice getting all the attention she thought, but god she felt so horny and frustrated. It had been months since she had been made love too properly, ages since she had had a good fuck. At the back of her mind, she wished that Ken was ok and that he could sort her out, but it looked like it would be her faithful plastic lover again.

Jon had really surprised her with his attention and his teasing, she had also been surprised at the occasional flashes of a firmer more positive attitude that he had shown, she found that exciting as well. He had done more to tease her than anybody had done for many years and she admitted that it had made her panties wet on several occasions not least of all with his brazen attention in the car this afternoon, she was still confused that Ken had smiled at her instead of getting angry. She had a buzz of excitement and her nipples stiffened as she recalled his soft firm and probing fingers on her fanny she had come very close indeed to letting him go further.

She still could not believe that she had allowed him to touch her up in that way, but deep down it had boosted her ego somewhat she was glad she did not stop him earlier, surely, I am allowed a little naughtiness, even if it is with my own son, she thought. It was with these sexy thoughts skipping through her mind and the feelings of excitement still running through her body that she chose the clothes that she was going to wear tonight.

So after her shower and applying her make up a little more carefully than usual, again, she did not know why, she just felt she needed to look attractive and sexy this evening. Perhaps a lot of what she was doing was being controlled by her subconscious instincts of attracting and pleasing a prospective suitor, something females across nature had been doing for centuries.

She put on a red heart shaped thong that she had bought some years before to wear for her husband. It was about four centimetres wide at the top, five in length narrowing to nothing at the bottom, It barley covered her inner pussy, if she was not careful her bloated outer lips would easily bulge out obscenely either side. They were very fine lacy material and held in place by a thin ribbon it nestled sexily between the cheeks of her arse.

She put on a pair of red hold up stockings that had a deep lace top and chose a white ra- ra type skirt that it was very flared and very short, coming just mid thigh, she had never been brave enough to wear it out, she had originally bought it for her husbands pleasure and had not worn for many years and she was glad she had kept her figure and that it still fitted her. She wore a bra that fixed at the front and had small triangular cups that were made of light material a red almost translucent blouse; a single string of pearls and gold bangles on her wrist and white high heel shoes completed her look.

She turned and admired herself in the mirror, she noticed that her nipples were standing out against her blouse; she smiled and had another naughty idea she rubbed and tweaked them in an effort to make them stick out more, not bad she thought a little obvious maybe, but not to much. I have been teased all day, she laughingly thought to herself and now it's my turn to tease them, she had always loved to tease. She had always been faithful to Ken, but that had not stopped her from being something of a flirt.

However, she had never dressed quite so provocatively before in front of anyone other than her husband and she felt very nervous, but she consoled herself with the thought that she was at home and there were no visitors just the family, so what the hell lets have some fun. So it was with the afternoon's passion bubbling just below the surface and her adrenalin pumping that she made her way downstairs to what she hoped would be a good and sexy fun night.

12