Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon was stunned when she had sucked his dribbling cock into her mouth; she was certainly keeping to her word that she would do anything for him. "No not at all, it was a lovely surprise," I answered.

She smiled up at him and coyly whispered, "I think you need to do this again quite regularly sir, just to keep me marked as your property."

Jon smiled at her "you may be right." He commented with mock severity in his voice.

"Now I do not want you to wash until I tell you to, let my mark dry on you," Jon told her firmly getting more into the role.

"Yes master," she replied with mounting excitement at the way he was now starting to dominate her.

She got soap warm water and a face cloth and washed his cock, balls and arse and patted them dry with a soft towel.

Jon looked at her. "Bedroom now," he said to her sharply;

She tingled at his tone; she picked up her clothes and followed him. He laid on the bed, his cock pointing proudly up to the ceiling. She looked at him not knowing what to expect, he looked at her through narrowed eyes,

"Get you whore arse over here now and come and suck my cock you slut, lets feed you some cum for breakfast, and hurry," he shouted.

She jumped at the suddenness of his tone, but she was so turned on by the unexpected events in the bathroom. She had told him that she wanted a firm strict master and now he was being just that to her, he was demonstrating exactly what it would be like and how she must react to him being nasty and dominant to her.

God this was what she had always wanted a real man who could control his woman, she thought, a man who would make her feel feminine and submissive, someone who took what he wanted when he wanted it, she was truly overjoyed.

She eagerly swallowed his cock and started to make love to it, she was tender and yet firm, covering every part of it with her tongue and lips she wanted to make a good job of it for him also for her own pride. She wanted to please him, and judging by his moans she was doing a good job.

"That's it whore suck me good, pay homage to your masters cock, treat it like an idol worship it you slut."

He felt a twinge of regret talking to her like this, but she seemed to be responding in a positive way. She moaned at his words and felt her pussy dripping juice and her nipples stiffen. She could feel that he was about to come when there was a knock on the door, her instincts was to stop and get up, but Jon grabbed her head and held it in place.

"Don't you dare fucking stop slut," he told her, and then he shouted, "Come in."

She could not believe how masterful he had become he was making her suck his cock in front of whoever was there, almost certainly her husband or ex husband, she concluded, but none the less it was still embarrassing and made her feel more than ever like a slut.

Ken came in to be greeted by his wife's arse in the air and her mouth clamped around Jon's cock, she seemed to be sucking for all she was worth. "Oh, sorry" he stammered, "thought you might like some tea."

Jon who was very close to cumming just nodded, at that moment he did not want tea and he didn't care that they were being watched by her husband, he was on the verge of cumming and nothing was more important at that second.

Susie felt his balls tighten in their sack and his cock get larger in her mouth she knew that any moment he was going to cum. Then she felt his body tense and heard him let out a load moan as the spunk jetted out strong and hard into her mouth, she nearly gagged there was so much.

"That's it you dirty bitch suck it hard, swallow it like the whore you are." He panted at her.

She sucked eagerly trying to get every drop; she hoped that Ken was still here to see her obeying her new master and to witness just how well Jon was starting to control her. She also wanted to demonstrate even more to him that she was no longer his and that she meant her words and vows of last night.

Ken was mesmerised by the sight, although he had never been on the receiving end of such enthusiasm, he was pleased to see that at last she was getting what he had been unable to give her. He was not able to move he was not sure if it was the sudden shock of seeing his wife so wantonly sucking this hard cock or whether it was because he found her behaviour so different to what he used to get from her.

Ken was happy for her though and more importantly delighted that she was with some one they could both trust. These days he was unable to get any sort of erection and found it difficult to even to get sexually excited, so in a way he was dispassionately watching his wife and son enjoy each other's bodies.

He was more than happy that he had planted the seed of incestuous love in their minds and even more pleased that it had germinated and they were now so committed to each other. Each one of them was old enough to know their own minds and although it was against the law he knew that they really loved each other in a way that no other lovers ever could, it was a deeper and more meaningful. She had loved him since before he was born and he had loved her since his very first cry. This was just an extension of that love and it looked natural and beautiful to him.

He had told Jon that Susie had always fantasized about having a dominant lover and it appeared that he had heeded that advice well; he was amazed at just how much Jon seemed to have her under his control already. He was astounded at the way she was responding with no trouble at all to both his demands and his verbal abuse of her; she appeared to love every moment of it. He saw Jon thrust his cock deeper into her mouth as he cum and saw her throat muscles working as she tried to swallow the load he was giving her.

When Jon was finished she lifted her head there were drops of his juice running from the corners of her mouth and looking at Jon Ken could see the love in her eyes and heard her ask.

"Was that ok for you master, is there anything else I can do for you," she stressed the word master for Kens benefit.

Jon just smiled a tired smile, "no that was wonderful one of the best blowjobs I have ever had," he answered.

She preened herself at the compliment, "I am happy to do that for you anytime that you to tell me to," she said truthfully.

Turning to Ken with a warm smile, the spunk and drying piss still on her she asked,

"Did you like watching you're ex wife sucking this cock, was I good or do you think I am a bad girl?"

Then is a spiteful way added, "Do you see what you could have had if you had tried harder with me all those years ago when I first asked you to be more dominant with me. I am now Jon's slave I am willingly his slut and I could have so easily been yours."

"I could have been yours," she repeated spitefully, "but now you are nothing but my cuckold and forced to watch me being fucked whenever the master demands. What do you think of that?"

In one way she hated being so cruel, because in another way she still loved him, but now more as a sister. However, she was still incredibly turned on from Jon's display of authority and his hard cock and she was speaking from a lust-filled mind. In addition, she thought, it was good to demonstrate to him that she had definitely changed her allegiances and that she was Jon's in every way.

Ken lowered his eyes and nodded. "I can see what I missed, but as things turned out" he said rubbing his useless cock, "it was all for the best, and yes you did look good, nice and sexy for your new lover, or should I say master."

"That you have become a slut in none of my business anymore you are his now and he will mould you as he wants, but I am happy to see you at last getting a good hard cock, I know more than anyone how you have missed that."

He smiled ruefully, "Yes I suppose I am yours and Jon's cuckold, but I am happy with that as long as you two are."

Susie who was now cuddling Jon on the bed looked at Ken with softness in her eyes,

"Thanks Ken you don't know how happy I am in his arms and being submissive to him exceeds my wildest expectations, I am passionate about it."

As she was talking a naughty thought cross her mind, "be a good little cuck and go fetch a warm face cloth and clean my face for me."

Ken smiled he knew her game, but he went and fetched the cloth and washed all of the drying spunk from her face, god it turned her on and she felt herself tingle all over as her husband washed her lovers spunk from her face.

"Don't forger the master's cock now." She added.

Ken baulked at that, but she fluttered her eyelashes, "pretty please my little cuck," she cooed. Ken could not begrudge her the little power play. He tentatively washed Jon's cock he had never handled another mans cock before and he was surprised that it felt so soft.

Susie's body tingled as she watched Ken clean her new lover's manhood. She shivered and Jon, who was well aware of what caused it held her close to him.

Susie knew that she now had power over her ex husband, but vowed never to use it or humiliate him again; he was after all the architect of her new life and love.

Jon was also a little embarrassed. "Thanks Dad," he mumbled as Ken finished.

Ken spotted Jon's awkwardness and acted to try and ease it, "that's ok master," he smiled jokingly. "As Susie, said last night you are the main man here now."

Then as he moved towards the door he added, "When you come down we will discuss the domestic arrangements if that's ok."

"Yea that's fine we won't be long." Jon answered.

I had been a little surprised at Susie's behaviour in the bathroom although it was a great turn on for us both, but I was even more taken aback at the way she had spoken to Ken and I was a slightly embarrassed at what she had him do and I told her so.

She looked down coyly. "Yes I suppose it was wrong and I am sorry, but I am so happy with you." Then lifting her eyes to look at him went on, "I love you so much that I wanted Ken to have no doubts about where my love and loyalties now lay."

"I wanted to demonstrate that you really are my master and that my priorities have changed. I needed him to see that my body, my whole being was yours and no longer his."

I hugged her close, "well I think you conveyed that message to him very well," I told her, "Especially with your spunk covered mouth" I added with a chuckle.

She laughed with him, "I know, I felt really nasty and slutty, but it was nice," she whispered giggling.

Susie noticed that Jon's cock was still seeping yet more spunk and lovingly rubbed it over her face and then sucked it clean. "My god Jon I have never ever loved a cock the way I love yours, I love the feel and taste of it," she said licking her lips.

He smiled, "I hope you don't get fed up with it then," he replied laughing.

She smiled and shook her head, "never," she added.

"Well I am going to get a quick wash then we will go down and join Dad, you stay as you are, just put your night dress back on," I told her.

She looked at Jon with bright eyes, "what no wash, but I still have your pee drying and spunk on me and that is particularly noticeable master." She told him.

"Well you didn't mind him seeing you swallowing it earlier," I told her, "and now I want him to see that I have control of you and that you do as I tell you."

"You will wear my drying spunk as a badge of my ownership of you." I told her in a firm, but loving way.

Susie shivered at his words it was so erotic and exciting, she loved that he was prepared to take control of her and show her off to he husband looking like this. She was happy at his growing confidence and his increasing dominance of her and in a way that nobody had ever even tried before, it made her already wet cunt wetter still . "What ever you say or want master," she answered him with her eyes looking down showing quiet respect

Jon noticed her tone and how she was readily accepting his word as law, no arguments or dissent, she was starting to become very obedient, he loved it and loved her so much more for the trusting him so much.

12