Dad's The Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

So, I'm coming out of my room, pulling my mittens on and walking up to Daddy, who's waiting for me at the back door.

He takes a look at my jeans and says, "Did you clean my paint gun when you finished with it?"

"C'mon, Daddy, they're not that bad."

"I got those for you when you were in grade ten."

"A gift that keeps on giving. Thanks again for driving me, Daddy."

"Yeah. I guess they're better than that little thing you wore last weekend, anyway," he commented as we walked outside.

I turned to watch him lock the door and said, "You didn't say anything about it then."

"To tell you the truth, I think I was a little too surprised and I didn't know what in hell to say. You don't usually dress like that."

We were walking down the stairs now, me first, asking over my shoulder, "You think it's too short?"

"Well,... I wouldn't want to see it get any shorter. Do you think it's too short?"

" ... It was a bit of a dare to wear it. But I bought it, so,..."

"I'm trying not to be over protective, you know," he said, opening the driver's door of the truck and standing back so I could climb up and in first, like he always did ever since I was a little girl. "And not just because I know you're eighteen and legally entitled to make your own decisions, or whatever the fuckin' law says, but because you're my daughter and I love you."

"I know, Daddy," I said, staying in the middle of the seat as he climbed in behind me, slamming the door.

"I know you have to make it on your own in life, and I tried to prepare you for that the best I could, but that doesn't mean,... You know."

"Yeah," I said, snuggling up next to him as he turned the ignition, the powerful, heavy service engine grumbling to life like an old farm tractor. "But don't worry, Daddy. It's just fashion."

"So's maternal wear, kitten."

On to Gina.

Obviously, it was quite a meeting, considering what happened on Tuesday. We had a good laugh, me thanking her over and over, telling her how I couldn't believe she'd done it and how good she was, she laughing and wanting to know what I was thinking and what they said when she left.

We did the usual micky and shopping thing after coffee. I bought a short skirt, even shorter than the last and tighter too, along with a pair of black, low rise, stretch jeans that were on sale. The skirt and a long, deep maroon pullover with a low neckline came at 'Gina discount', along with more sexy underwear.

And then something awful happened. While we were on our way out of the mall, heading for the exit doors and laughing about an old crone that tried to push us around with her shopping cart in the last clothing store, in walks Janice Kerwin, my former best friend. I almost didn't recognize her at first.

You'll remember that I mentioned her a lot quite some time ago. She was always a good looking girl and so were the other girls she began hanging out with after I became 'airhead'. The boys all wanted them, that's for sure, and they always had a group of them following, Janice always with a popular boyfriend among them.

Well, first of all, she doesn't look so hot anymore. She's really pregnant and was dressed like she's been buying her clothes from the dump in an old pair of red gym pants, a too small T-shirt and a grungy, unzippered, gray track sweater over top of it. Her naturally curly, brown hair looked like she'd just doused it in a tailings pond, the rest of her body in god knows what. She looked greasy.

She was with her mother and I stared, amazed at how her fortunes had apparently changed since her reign at school. She looked up and saw me, instant recognition in her eyes as she looked me up and down, then Gina as we neared each other and, since I stared so long, I kind of had to say something, so I stopped to greet her as she neared.

A faint, yet sharp and rancid odour seemed to emanate from her, kind of like the bucket of old used gear oil that Daddy drained from the housings of his truck last year.

"Janice,... hi,..." I said as she walked up to me. "How are things since school?"

It was probably the worst thing to ask, and I didn't do it on purpose. It just sort of slipped out as the natural thing someone would say under those circumstances. As for her, she at first appeared to be at a loss for words.

" ... Hey, airhead. Doing great, I got married."

I could only stand there, staring in total mortification that she'd actually called me that while she smirked back at me. Oh my god, it was horrible, and right in front of Gina. I never told her they used to call me that, or how stupid I am.

" ... Oh,... well,..." I stammered, "Uhmm,..."

"Kat," Gina spoke up a little impatiently, "I'm sorry, but we simply don't have time for her. We have places to go and things to do."

I looked around, seeing a nose turned up at Janice, looking as though she were trying to ignore her as the particularly offensive, eight hundred pound gorilla in the mall.

"Uhm, Oh, yes," I said, suddenly checking my watch, thankful that Gina had given me this. "The club."

"Mark and Vince have spent a lot of money on us, and fashionably late is one thing, but even that can be taken too far."

"Yes, you're right," I said. "Um,... bye, Janice, nice knowing you," I lied, joining my new best friend to proceeded to the exit together.

After we got outside, I stared at the pavement, scowling and self conscious as we walked with our brightly coloured bags back to her car.

"An old friend?"

I nodded.

"Not much of a friend, to be calling you something like that."

I shook my head.

Nothing else was said and, by the time we got back to her car, the scene inside the mall was becoming a kind of uncomfortable thing between us.

We loaded our bags and got in. She started the car, but only turned on the defrost and the stereo on low volume, her R n B stuff softly filling the car over the almost imperceptible growl of the engine. After thirty seconds, during which time she looked out the windows at the other cars as though she were a half hearted sightseer, I finally said something in a low tone, staring at her dash.

"They all called me that in school. 'Airhead', I mean. That was my name because,... I'm,... not very smart."

"What?" she demanded, apparently offended by something I said. "Kat, I never want to hear you talk about yourself like that again, not ever. I don't give a shit what that jealous little fucking ditchpig thinks, I know you are smart because I'm very good with people and I know these things."

"Yeah, but I-"

"No," she said adamantly, cutting me off. "You're to stop thinking of yourself like that right now. Didn't you see her? My god, her life is already over and she knows it. I saw her insane jealousy as soon as she looked at you, before I even knew you knew her. Don't listen to people who speak from jealousy and other petty little motivations, they're the stupid people."

"Sometimes I wonder."

"No, I mean it. I don't want to hear you talking like that. I know stupid people when I see them, I don't make a habit of becoming their friends and I don't want you giving that greasy little breeder's opinions the time of day. She's just jealous because you look fifty billion times better than she ever will."

" ... I-I do?"

"Well, yeah! Didn't you see her? Jeez, it's the face that could launch a thousand ships, scaring them off the land and right into the water!"

"(giggle)"

"C'mere, baby."

She gave me a big hug and a kiss, making me feel better.

"Anyway," she said, "I have my own nickname for you."

"Y- you do?" I asked, a little leery again, despite the fact that I do trust Gina.

"Uh huh. It's 'slutty'. Just a little pet name, you understand."

"Oh,..." I said, actually liking it. "Really?"

"Oh, yes. I almost called you that a few times."

"Well,... you can call me that. If you want."

"Thanks, slutty."

"(giggle)"

"I'm serious, though. People are shitheads, I know. You can't believe how I know, don't pay attention to little farm animals like her."

"Okay." I said, feeling a lot better.

"Let's get outta here, see a movie and get back to my place. I think miffy needs a little tenchy-poo, huh?"

"Yeah," I admitted with a big smile.

As mad as I was at Janice for doing that to me, on another level, I can't help but feel sorry for her, despite the smile that was on my face as we darted across the empty portion of the dark parking lot in Gina's Corvette.

"Wow," she said much later as we faced each other across the marble topped island in her kitchen, each with a glass of wine after having told her about what I overheard at work. "So, what do you think of Sheila now?"

"Well, the same as before," I replied. "She's a slut, or was. I mean, married men and everything."

"But,... I mean, does it make you look at yourself in some different way, what with your 'horny', as you call it?"

"No, but,... it's like I understand her better. Not just because of that, either, but the little details I pick up, too."

"Like how?"

"It's hard to explain. It's almost like I can feel like her if I want. Remember, I warned you that I'm weird."

"No, you're not weird, these are valid things. Just don't go doing what she did while you're feeling like her, baby."

"I won't. Hey, guess what?" I asked with a devious grin, standing straighter and sticking my chest out a little.

"What?" she asked, looking at my boobies like I wanted her to.

"Remember when I forgot razors and I had to run back and you were waiting and waiting at the checkout?"

"Yes."

"Well, I was really getting something else along with the razors."

"Oh?"

"Something for you."

"Ahhhh."

"Uh huh. Want to see it?"

"You know I do."

"I'll get it."

A half minute later, I handed her the long, flat box, holding a small bag behind my back.

"Oh, no, not jewelry! Kat, I didn't want you to spend-"

"It's okay, I got a full pay this week, I could afford it and I wanted you to have it. Open it."

She did and took out the dainty, flat, silver necklace I'd picked out for her.

"Oh, my god, is this ever nice! Thank you!"

"I'm glad you like it, Gina," I beamed.

"Like it? I love silver, how did you know?"

"I have super powers."

"Haaa!" she laughed, clapping at my joke.

"That's not all," I informed, handing her the bag.

"Ohh! Something else for me!" she said, taking the bag and sticking her hand inside. "It better not be another expensive thing, though, or I'll spank your scrumptious little ass."

"(giggle) Nope."

She removed a wide plastic, bright pink hair band and, I swear, everything she knew as reality whizzed before her eyes in that first instant. I was laughing my head off as her frozen grin began slowly laughing with me.

"Okay," she said a minute later. "I give in, you are weird."

"Let's see that, I'll put it on for you," I laughed, coming around the island.

"You stay away from me, you twisted girl."

I took it from her and put it on her head anyway, grinning happily from ear to ear as she was. She lightly set her hands on my waist and left them there when I was done.

"How does it look?" she asked, her eyes sparkling as she took another sip from her glass.

" ... Interesting,..." I answered, then started laughing again as her hands softly encircled my waist, pulling me a little closer.

"You're very interesting," she said with a tone that left no doubt as to her sincerity.

"Thank you. I think. I'm really glad you like the necklace."

"Why don't you put it on me?"

She handed me the box and I got it out, passing my hand around the back of her neck to take one end, fastening it in front and then turning it around for her. We each looked at one another off and on while I did this, her hands falling to my bum and caressing.

"It looks beautiful on you," I said.

"Thank you. Can I have a kiss?"

"Yeah."

I love kissing her. It's seems so forbidden, I just love it. Of course, if it was any other woman than Gina, I don't think I'd like it.

After a half minute of kissing, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, we pulled apart and smiled at one another again.

"Kat,... you know what I am, right?"

" ... You're my friend," I told her in a small, but excited voice.

She smiled at this and squeezed one of my bum cheeks.

"Umm,..." I dithered.

"Something on your mind?"

"Well,... yeah, but,..."

"Come on,..."

"Well,... I was wondering if we were going to,..."

"Kat?" she asked, not in the way as to ask for elaboration, but to tell me something instead.

"Yes?"

"Take your shirt off."

" ... Uhm, here?" I asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Nice and slow, baby."

"O-okay."

I did it slowly, like she asked me to, while the fires below began to get hotter. I'd forgotten about the bra and panties I was wearing for her.

"Ohhhhh, slutty. Oh, thank you."

"You're welcome," I said with a smile.

She shifted a little, her caress on my bum becoming a rub as she applied more pressure, asking, "Did you wear the bottoms, too?"

"Yes. Do you want me to take my pants off?"

" ... I think you know I do. As much as you want to take them off for me."

"Uh huh," I giggled.

She unbuttoned them for me and helped me push them down, this time not saying anything at all as her eyes devoured me.

"You like it?"

She only nodded.

"I wore them for you."

"I know."

"Gina,..."

"Yeah, babes?"

"Uhmm,... It's hard for me to say this."

"Just say it, then," she toned, coming in to plant a light kiss on my neck.

"Well,... I,,..." I trailed off nervously as my fingers found the hem of her short, shiny purple nightclub skirt and played at pulling it up a centimeter.

"Don't be afraid," she whispered, kissing my neck in a different place as her hands returned to my waist.

"Mmm. I- I want to,... see,..."

I couldn't tell her what I wanted, so I continued to pull up on her skirt until it suddenly rested at her midriff.

"Tell meee, she sighed in my ear.

"I want to look at your pussy," I dared in a small, whispered voice.

Her answer included a devilish smile with, "Feeling nice and slutty?"

"Yeah!" I gasped as her hands spread my bum cheeks.

"You know, you can be as slutty as you want with me, right?"

"Uh huh!"

She gave me a short kiss, licking my lips on departure before smoothly hopping to a seat on the island in front of me, opening her legs a little to show me her black bikini underwear.

"Come closer," she invited, pulling me in between her legs as she opened them wider, showing me more and more of herself.

She raised her feet and planted them on the edge of the island, on either side of her bum, leaning back and rotating her pelvis up. I had a sudden mental image of her doing this on a stage in front of a bunch of men somewhere and miffy practically squirted moisture. More incredible, none of those men get to be with Gina like that, but I do.

However, at the moment, I didn't know quite what to do. I mean, I wanted to compare hers to mine so I could see if they look the same, but I was holding one hand in front of my chest as I looked at her smooth inner thighs and panties for want of knowing what to do with it, my other hand going to join it when she let go of me.

"Take a look," she encouraged with a sleazy note.

I slowly reached out and took the top of her satiny panties in my fingers and pulled down, looking up at her and seeing her lips part as she watched. I looked back down as I uncovered the thin strip of hair between her legs, then her hood, erect clitoris and, finally, her glistening wet lips.

It didn't seem to stick out like mine sort of does and her lips were a bit thinner, much darker.

"What do you think?" she asked as I stared, catching myself actually licking my lips.

"I,... think we should,... We should take your panties right off, Gina."

"We should?"

" ... Yeah."

"And what are you going to do when they come off, slutty?"

"Mmmm. I don't know," I moaned a little, loving her little nickname for me as she started playing with one of my nipples through my bra.

"Will you touch it?"

"Uhh! Oh,..."

"Or, will you be so slutty that you'll just do whatever I tell you?"

"Ohh, Gina!" I replied as her hand moved from my nipple to cup slippery wet miffy through my panties.

"And after that,... I'll do whatever you want."

I nodded slowly, a hesitant smile on my face, fingers already pulling at the satin between her legs and sighing, "I'll do what you tell me, Gina."

You can't imagine my anticipation in that moment, my excitement at having agreed to her suggestion and what all it could lead to.

She let miffy go and removed her feet from the marble edge, joining her knees, straightening her legs and pointing her toes straight up in the air, another maneuver I could picture her doing on a stage. I nervously pulled her panties from her hips and all the way up her legs, past her feet and off. Again, she slowly took the same position she'd had with her feet on the edge of the Island, spreading herself out while looking at me with an intensely horny, hungry grin.

"It's like mine, but different," I noted quietly, resting my unsure hands lightly on her thighs.

"Touch it. Play with it like you would if it were yours."

I moved my right hand down her thigh, hesitating a little when I got there, lightly running my fingertips through the short, black hair above her clitoris, glancing up at her as she moaned with her own anticipation.

It seemed like the rest of the world was quiet when I ran my index finger slowly down one of her lips, her louder moan and the steady 'tock, tock, tock' of the clock the only sound in her apartment. Soon, I was using a second finger on her other swollen, wet lip, always stroking softly down until I began doing the same thing between her lips, feeling her opening at the end and curiously running my fingers around its edges before returning to the top of her gap and doing it again.

"Oh, Kat, yes. Ooooh, like th,... like that."

I could see her bum hole and it excited me, as did her complete immodesty in front of me and I stared at it, now rubbing her pussy with the flats of four fingers, using more pressure and visiting her clitoris with my fingertips regularly.

"Ooooh, fuck! Ohhh, yeah! P-put your fingers in my cunt, slutty!"

I was a bit surprised to hear Gina use that term, but the normally offensive word made my heartbeats come even faster as I penetrated the opening I'd explored earlier, already knowing I could start with two.

Mmmpf- fuuuuck!"

My attention was off her bum hole now and on my fingers as they slowly inserted to my knuckles. I was so turned on as I explored around inside of her, seeing if she felt like me, my panties almost as wet as her pussy.

"Ohh, we're so wet,..." I toned, suddenly and acutely aware for the moment that I was standing in a woman's kitchen, wearing only some skimpy underwear while I fingered her pussy.

I looked at her, watching her react to what I was doing as she said, "Oh, oh, oh, oh,... slutty! Kiss my clit while you do that!"

My mouth opened, not having expected this, as I inhaled a sharp breath.

"Ohh, yes! Slutty, baby, kiss me!"

A second after the conceptual shock passed, I looked down at my fingers, slowly working her, becoming more excited by the thought of myself doing it. Just a kiss.

I bent to slowly, lightly, experimentally kiss it, smelling her scent, feeling her warm essence on my lips and how it cooled afterward.

"Yeah! Keep,... doing that!"

I kissed her again, the same way, and a third time before I realized I could actually feel her clitoris on my lips. I started kissing it a little harder, allowing my lips to linger as I fingered her, thrilling to how it rubbed so slightly across my lower lip as Gina's moans became more insistent.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers