Dad's The Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes. She was,..."

"Did she teach you a lot? About sex?"

"Pretty much everything that wouldn't have come naturally."

" ... What a useless little whore,... isn't she?"

"Yeah."

He went back to scooping and flinging ice while I paused, looking up at him as he worked, somehow producing the nerve to ask, "What was your favourite thing?"

"Hmm?"

"Well,... what was your favourite kink?"

He stopped again and slowly smiled, his mood of a minute ago lifting and said, "I'm not answering that."

"Why not?"

"Uh, because it's personal?"

"Daddy, that's no fair, I told you some personal stuff."

"It's different."

"Just as personal."

"Kat, what you're asking-

"Daa-ddy, tell me!" I said in that childishly demanding, impatient whine.

"No!"

"No fair, I told you I wasn't a virgin!"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I just dooo! Daddy, if you don't tell me, I'll kick the ladder over!"

"Pff! Like fuck you will!"

"Tell me!"

"Okay, alright already! Jeez, you're a horrible little thing sometimes!"

"Tell me."

" ... I liked, well, we both liked it when I,... Uh,... well, ejaculated on her face. There, are you happy?"

"(giggle)"

"Oh, fuck. That's why you wanted to know, to make fun."

"(giggle)"

"Kitten, I swear to god," he laughingly warned, "I'll spank your little bum cherry red. I only told you that because I thought you had some good reason for asking."

"Right on her face, Daddy? You're kinky!"

"In a second, I'm gonna kick this ladder over myself! You tricked me and you better not use that against me!"

"I could only smile up at him, giggling happily and picturing him ejaculating in my face.

Feb. 07/09

I did it! Oh, my god, what a difference!

I was standing in the drug store Friday night, looking at the box when Gina walked up with the multivitamins she wanted in her hand, smiling cautiously.

"I was going to suggest it for your act, but I didn't know how you'd feel about it," she said.

"How do you think it would look?" I asked, looking at the shade of blonde I'd selected.

"Well,... you know how you'd look. You've already seen it in the pictures."

"You think I should?"

"Were it not for Sheila, I'd say yes, if only for professional reasons, but it's really your decision."

"I've never done this before. Would you help?"

"Of course I would."

"Tonight?"

"Sure."

I kept looking at the box in the checkout lineup, trying to remember from the picture if this really was the right shade. Of course, I couldn't ask Gina's opinion. I still haven't told her about my revelation on the daddy thing.

She loves it and so do I. What a shock, though, to see myself in the mirror like that. To see Sheila, in effect. It's so weird, the overall effect on my looks, and I still can't get over it, even as I look in my dresser mirror right now.

"Close your eyes!" I called from the back door when I got home earlier today.

"I'm doing the dishes."

"Well, Daddy, the dishes aren't explosive! C'mon, close your eyes, okay!?"

"Alright, they're closed."

"Okay, keep your eyes closed, but turn around. Don't open them until I tell you, okay?" I urged as I walked into the kitchen after having taken my coat off.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Are you ready?" I asked, standing across the kitchen table from him.

I was wearing a new, dark purple, sleeve dress. It was very short with a low, wide, squared neckline that showed a lot of cleavage and went with my new blonde hair very well. In my heels, I struck a bit of a pose before I was ready.

"Okay, turn to your right just a biiiiit more,..."

"Aw, Kat, for cryin' out loud, I wanna catch Mayd-"

"Okay, open your eyes."

Boy, did his eyes open. His jaw sagged and the mug he was holding slipped right out of his fingers, miraculously not breaking when it hit the floor.

"Kathleen,..."

"(giggle)"

"Holy,... jeez,..."

"Do you like it?"

" ... Uh,... well, yeah,..."

"Pretty radical change for just a hair colour, huh?"

He only nodded, visibly trying to pull himself together.

"I love it, so does Gina."

"Uhh,... you know who you look like, right? I mean,... Peg's gonna trip out."

I shrugged and said, "I always looked like her and I dyed it for professional reasons, I can't help Aunt Peggy's feelings."

"Yeah,... You just tell her that when she sees you, and don't forget to elaborate on your professional reasons. I'm sure she'll understand."

"Daddy, I love Peggy, but I can't make decisions based on what makes her happy. But,... if you want me to change it back, I will."

He couldn't stop looking, but managed, "I,... I'm not an embittered old drunk. I can get over it."

Well, I'm standing there, looking at him and thinking, "What's this, now?"

"Peggy's an embittered drunk?"

"You didn't know she drinks?"

"No. What's she bitter about, Sheila and Dennis?"

He nodded again, his eyes involuntarily, quickly running up and down my body.

"After all these years? Jeez. ... Of course, it does explain a few things. Go sit down now, Daddy, I'll get those."

" ... The dishes? I'm almost done."

"I'll finish, go sit down. Did you have a good weekend?" I asked pushing him out of the way with my hip and plunging my hands into the sink to find the dishrag."

"Y- uhh, yeah."

"Miss me?"

"Uh huh."

"I missed you, too. My weekends with Gina are fun, but it's good to get back home to you. Hey, do you like my outfit?"

"Awesome."

"Daddy, 'awesome' is out like, wooden teeth."

"So am I. Fuck, I'm sorry, kitten, I just can't get over the change. I'm not saying you weren't pretty before, but now it's this whole other,... thing."

"But you do like it," I said, more as a question than an assumption.

"Oh, yeah."

"You really don't want me to change it back?"

"No, not if you like it."

"Good."

"You'll have to get a can of mace just to get the groceries from now on, especially if you show up at the deli section dressed like that."

"(giggle)"

"You know what, though?"

"What?"

"I like the clothes you run through your machine better. You're getting pretty good at that, you know."

"Thanks. I have Aunt Peggy to thank for that, though."

"Yeah,... Look, I wasn't exaggerating about her. You're right about not making decisions based on what she wants, but that doesn't mean,... Maybe I should run stuff out to her from now on, not that I won't have to hear-"

"No, you do enough and it's a lot more convenient for me to get that errand done while you're at work. Besides, she hasn't eaten a potato that you didn't pay for in years and every time something goes wrong over there, or needs to be fixed, who ends up running over? We do. I'm sorry she's sad about what Sheila did, but it's not our fault and we've been nothing but good to her, so she'll just have to get real and get over it."

He hissed a short laugh at this, looking at me with yet more surprise in his face.

"What?" I asked.

" ... You're right. You know, even if you weren't my daughter, I'd like you."

"Awww!" I said, putting my sudsy hand at the back of his neck as I stood on my tiptoes to give him a peck right on the lips. "Go sit down and watch Mayday, I'll be in when I'm done the dishes and after I neaten up a little."

He blushed. Actually blushed. And I kept catching him looking at me out of the corner of my eye as I dried the dishes and tidied around him, cheerily humming the theme from Thomas the Tank Engine.

Feb. 18/09

When Daddy took his coat off after coming in the back door today, I noticed the bandages wrapped around his forearm right away.

"Daddy, what happened!?" I asked, gently taking his hand, alarmed because I know the plant isn't the safest work environment in the world.

"It's nothing."

"Don't tell me it's nothing, your arm is all wrapped in bandages, what happened?"

"Fitz's grinder stone exploded, it was one of those thin little 'zip cutters'."

"Oh my god, you don't even let me use those things, you could have been killed!"

"Hardly."

"You told me one of those things could cut my throat if it ever exploded!"

"Calm down, I'm okay. Just a few stitches-"

"I'm taking your boots off, I don't care what you say, this time!"

I did this, getting him into the bathroom afterwards despite his protests, and carefully removed the bandages, finding blood halfway through.

"Daddy, when did this happen?"

"Just after first break. Spent half my shift at the stupid outpatient before I got back."

"You worked the rest of the day!?"

"Well, yeah. Kitten, I told you, it's not that serious, it's just a flesh wound."

Once I got the bandages off and his forearm carefully cleaned, I counted fourteen stitches holding a ragged gash together, three of them popped.

"Ohh, Daddy! Fuck, what were you thinking? That's how you get infections! Why did those boobs at the plant even let you finish the day? God-dammit!"

"Kitten, it looks a lot worse than it is, calm down, I'm a lot tougher than that, okay?"

"Oh, yes, 'calm down, kitten'," I fumed, whipping the bloodied bandages in the garbage and turning to the sink to wash my hands. "Infection is a serious thing, Daddy! How tough would you feel if you lost your arm, you,... silly man!"

"Fuuuck!" he complained.

"You even popped three stitches and I can't fix that!" I continued to fume, angrily soaping my hands. "Daddy, you should have come home! Fuck sakes, you haven't taken a sick day in over four years, I think this qualifies, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah," he sighed.

"Well, you're not working tomorrow, or for the rest of the week, either."

"Now who's being silly? I'm going to work tomo-"

"I'll call you in sick myself, If I have to," I said, drying my hands. "And if I get any argument from you, I'll march right down there and find the stupid bastard who's responsible for not sending you home today to give him shit."

"You would not, you're too shy."

I stopped, bending so that my face was at the same level as his where he sat on the toilet, probably giving him one hell of a view down my blouse and said, "Daddy, I'm an exotic dancer. How hard do you think that would really be for me now?"

He only sat there and blinked at me in reply.

"That's right. You're taking the rest of the week off so that gash can at least have a chance to close over and that's that."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, saluting sarcastically with his left arm. Where in hell did you learn to curse and swear like that, anyway?"

"From you. I'm gonna clean this up and pour some peroxide over it so I can redo it with a clean wrap, so just hold still, cause I'm afraid this is gonna hurt." I huffed.

"If it gets me away from you faster-"

"You're not getting away from me at all."

Why does he do this stuff? Stupid, macho acts that endanger him uselessly and he doesn't even understand why I get upset! I mean, it's coming to a point where I'm going to have to buy a chain and padlock for that ladder. He almost never wears eye protection in the garage, probably as often as he wears gloves at work, and he never wears a mask unless he's painting, or dealing with fiberglass.

They must not have showed proper safety videos and stuff in schools and on TV when he was growing up, or something.

Feb. 19/09

Got 'the call' from Gina earlier today, and we have a job tomorrow night. Unfortunately, that wrecks our usual Friday night out, but it may be just a different way to have fun with her. I do feel a bit bad about the way I've been distracted by Daddy lately, also for still not having told her what's been going on. I'm still not sure how she'd take it.

I worry about her sometimes. I love her, but I'm not a lesbian, even though I was beginning to suspect I may be a little while ago. I know how she loves me and, as much as I love her back, I know it's not in quite the same way, not as a lesbian.

The thing is, I've always wanted cock. The vibrator never completely fulfilled my needs and it couldn't, not without the rest of the body behind it in just the way I'd always imagined. Just the way it was when I spent the night in Daddy's bed with him. I know it's unfair not to tell her, but she knows these things about me and always has.

Meanwhile, the reality of my own ambitions have finally sunk in. I am and have been actively working to seduce my own father. Gina was right in that I've been holding other men up to him and each one I looked at failed. Should I lower the bar? How can I look at some guy I'd never trust like I do Daddy, some comparative loser that I had to lower the bar for in order to tolerate?

Take the guy who did security for our last gig, the ex football player. Sure he's a nice guy, sure he's all big and strong and sure I could probably have him if he isn't married. But he's just a washed up old athlete and if he wasn't, if he was still playing, he'd probably be looking down on me. He'd just use me for a fuck and toss me aside for the next one. And you know what else? I wouldn't want him anyway because he's too big and what in hell does some clown in a sports uniform ever really accomplish, anyway? Linebacker? I say, who gives a shit? If I were broken down on the side of the road, what good would that do me? He probably wouldn't even stop. Anyway, I once saw Daddy actually pick up an engine block and put it on a stand. Daddy could probably beat the linebacker to a pulp in less than fifteen seconds.

See, there's just no doubt, is there?

I decided to give him a special treat tonight. With a couple of extras.

First, I wore my short, black, pleated skirt, the one I got when I first met Gina, and a really nice white blouse I bought last weekend. It's just a little too short to tuck in and barely translucent enough to make out the lacey patterns on my sexy white bra beneath it. I wanted him to have something nice to look at.

Then, after serving him a couple beer, since he won't be going back to work until Monday, I told him I had a little surprise for him.

"There was a time when that wouldn't make me nervous," he noted with the smallest grin on his face, having lowered his novel to look over at me.

"No, you'll like it," I said, getting up and rounding the coffee table to his side to hold out my hand to him.

His grin got wider, but also full of suspicion as he cocked his head, scratching his forehead thoughtfully while looking at me.

"Daddy, come on!" I coaxed with a big smile.

"Ughh. I know I'll regret this."

I led him by the hand and my big smile down the hall to his bedroom where, on the nightstand, was the bottle of massage oil I'd heated up a little earlier. I also had the lights dimmed, soft rock on the clock radio and some pillows set up on his bed.

"Okay, what's this?"

"I'm giving you a massage."

"You- I don't get massages."

"That's why I'm giving you one. You'll like it and it'll make you feel a lot better."

"No, no, I mean that it's a luxury that I don't get, so there's no use teasing myself with one."

"What?"

"I don't like to have unrealistic luxuries. They're just another useless want."

"Daddy, that's crazy talk."

"It's not, believe me. Not when you're single," he laughed.

"Fine, I'll give you a massage every weekend. Take your shirt off and get on the bed, on your front."

"You can't be serious."

"What's the problem? Just get on the bed and let me pamper you."

"Kitten, I'm not the kind of man who's into being pampered."

"That's why you deserve to be! Daddy, I went to a lot of trouble here, just please take off your shirt and lay down, okay!?"

" ... (sigh) Fine."

"You're welcome," I mumbled.

"Awww, come on, I'm doing it, aren't I?"

I only raised my eyebrows as he began taking off his shirt in front of me, trying not to leer at his hairy chest and nice, flat stomach with the dark line of hair running down past his belly button and inside his pants. Where his cock is.

"Thanks, kitten," he resignedly said with a little smile as he pulled his shirt tails out and shrugged the garment down over his ripply shoulders and yummy, powerful arms. Oh my god, I could feel miffy heating up just watching this, my own father!

After he got on the bed, facing away from me, I feasted my eyes on his back, unbuttoning my blouse and taking it off before grabbing the heated oil, the little bra that showed the insides of my boobies the only thing left on my upper body.

"You're getting on me?" he asked as I quickly straddled his upper legs, just below his butt.

"I pretty much have to if I'm gonna do this right."

I poured some oil in one palm and rubbed it with the other before reaching forward to grab his shoulders and spread some around there, rubbing nicely and getting a moan out of him right away.

"Nice, isn't it?"

"Mmm. Yeah, it is. You got me there, alright."

"I need to move up," I said, lifting myself and moving forward to sit on his bum, getting quite a thrill out of that as I reached to begin exploring those shoulders in earnest.

"Uhhhh, jeez, kitten. That really is,... Oh, wow."

"Told you."

"Yuh, you did. Mmm!"

I took my time and went everywhere, thoroughly enjoying myself for almost a half hour on his back, shoulders and sides. It was great, rocking miffy on his bum and feeling him all over, pressing my oiled fingers here and there, experiencing the hard tone of his muscles, enjoying the thrill of his low sounds of pleasure at my touch. And there I was in my bra, nipples visibly erect and pushing against the lace barriers. I just couldn't believe myself and I think I was getting off on the chance I was taking as much as feeling Daddy's muscles.

"Turn over now, I'll do your chest and arms," I softly instructed, heart pounding with the knowledge that he was about to see me without my top.

He was definitely surprised, but the mood I'd created, along with the beer, muted his initial reaction.

"Uhh,... Kitten,..."

"Lay back," I said, gently pushing him down by the shoulders while I re-straddled him.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"It's new and expensive and I didn't want to get this oil all over it. Doesn't bother you, does it? Seeing me in my bra?"

" ... Aheh! Well, you are my daughter and-"

"Oh, Daddy! Relax while I do your arms," I pressed, getting comfortable on his pelvis.

He let me, albeit nervously, but once I got his first arm oiled up and got to work on it, he mellowed out. I loved it, oh my jeez, did I love it! I tried not to smile as wide as when I was doing his back as I started with his big hands and worked my way to his wrists and forearms.

"Put your hand on my shoulder," I said, suddenly feeling something begin to press against my moist lips from underneath me.

I leaned forward, slowly rubbing the inside if his bicep and feeling myself grind against that growing protrusion. I pretended it wasn't happening as I turned my wrist to cup his tricep, kneading lovingly, then rubbing up and down, caressing my way back to the top of his bicep.

I just can't describe how it was to feel him harden underneath me, right against miffy in that little skirt and bra while I palmed his beautiful arms. I was so happy and excited, I could have exploded.

"Other arm. Be careful, remember."

"I remember," he sighed looking at me with a very pleasurable kind of low key panic in his eyes, his breathing a little quick, chest heaving more than usual.

I carefully took the injured arm and began with his hand, as I did the other, asking, "See this bra?"

"Pretty hard to miss it," he said.

"I'm glad to hear you say that because I paid almost seventy Dollars for it. Can you believe that?" I asked, making him gasp a little as I repositioned myself a bit.

"It- it is a lot."

"I don't think I'm going to wear it much, I don't want to wear it out. I'll wear the cheaper stuff around the house and that. Besides, some of the cheap stuff is pretty nice, they just don't last as long and aren't usually very comfortable."