Dad's The Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

" ... So, you like it?"

"Yeah, it's,... it's nice," he said, trying not to look at it as I carefully kneaded his wrist and lower forearm a bit.

"Does this hurt?"

"No."

" ... You've never had a massage before, have you?"

"Yes, I have."

"I suppose she gave it to you?"

"Well, yeah."

"I'll bet it wasn't as good as mine."

"You'd win that bet."

"Kitten cares, Daddy. Always remember that."

"I will," he said with a little laugh as I moved to his upper arm, gently placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked him."

"Probably too much."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. ... You know, you're different. Ever since you started dancing, you're just,... I don't know."

"Like you said, I'm happier."

"It's not just that. You have a great meal ready for me every day when I get home from work, the house is fuckin' spotless all the time,... Not to mention how you've been pampering me, as you say."

"What's wrong with all that?"

"It's just not like you. I mean, you've always been great about helping out and everything, but before it was different."

"Before, I was a girl that you were supporting, now I'm a young woman with a responsibility to do more. I don't work that often, so I'm here all week, what else am I supposed to do? Besides, you deserve it for taking care of me all those years before I was old enough to really start pitching in. Know what else?"

"What else?"

"I paid the hydro and cable bills this month."

" ... That's great, but you don't have to kick in with that, at least not right away. Build yourself a savings account and get all the stuff you need, first."

"I have my savings in mind and the bills need to be paid."

"I do make a decent wage, you know."

"So work on building your savings account."

"You're stubborn."

"I get it from you."

"You're a smartass, too."

"Something else I get from you," I said with a warm smile as I set his arm down gently on the bed. Can I ask you a question?"

"S- sure, what?" he asked as I slid forward over his hardness, now with the crotch of my panties directly against his stomach as I put my hands on the front of his shoulders to rub some more oil in there.

"How is it you're in such good shape? You never work out."

"Sixteen years at the plant, my dear."

"Well, it's done wonders, you look great. All these hard muscles,..."

"I'm no Arnold Schwarzenegger, kitten."

"Pffffftt! That over inflated buffoon should be so lucky to have your body."

"Oh, come on."

"He looks like a mutant and he walks like he's got three feet of rebar up his bum. That's not the natural way for a man to be. If it was, the native Indians would have looked that way."

" ... I guess you got a point there. But those guys look better. There's a reason Fabio and all those guys are famous-"

"Uh, Fabio? Daddy, I hope you're not seriously comparing yourself to that nitwit. Those guys don't have what you have, they wouldn't last sixteen minutes at the plant, let alone sixteen years. They're just pretty boys, not real men."

"You're inflating my ego, you must be after something."

Boy, was I.

I replied, "It's true. It's why I always say stupid whore when I mention Sheila, because she'd have to be to leave you."

"You should get into P.R.."

I laughed softly, leaning forward and letting my boobies load the cups of my bra in front of his face as I rubbed his shoulders, saving his chest for last.

"You got quite a body yourself, Kitten."

"Thanks, Daddy," I said, my smile widening at this unexpected compliment. "Do you think my boobies are nice?"

"Y- uh,... you're all nice, kitten. ... They must have loved you. Your clients, I mean."

"Professionally, I hope so, personally, I couldn't care less."

"Sounds like a good way to look at it."

I finally moved to his chest, leaning back a little and slowly passing my fingers around it, over his nipples and just under his arms, realizing I'd have to finish up soon before I soaked my panties.

"What's your favourite part of a woman's body?" I asked, briefly kneading his nipples between thumb and forefinger before moving on, despite his obvious pleasure at that.

" ... I don't know. I mean, it would be different for every woman," he explained. "One woman might have a great bust line, another might have great legs, etcetera, and then there's what I'd happen to be in the mood to appreciate too, I think."

"I didn't realize that was such a complicated question," I joked.

"Neither did I," he laughed.

"Okay, picture your ideal woman, your 'physical ideal', as they say. What part of her would you most like to see, or stare at all day?"

" ... Jeez, I don't know. Ass and boobs, I guess. Why?"

"Just curious. There's no other man I can ask that of, so,..."

"Well, it's different for every man, you know. It's all according to personal preference. Some guys would say feet, no question and no matter the woman."

"Feet?"

"It's called a foot fetish. I don't get it, either. If I had a fetish at all, I mean apart from the obvious, I'd say a woman's bare back is very attractive."

"Really?" I asked, leaning forward again to put some weight into my hands as I rubbed up and down his sides.

"Ohhhh, geez, that's good. Yeah, I know it's weird, but there's just something about it. Maybe even more when she's wearing a bra and the straps are there,... drawing attention, I guess. Just one of those things."

"No, that's not weird at all. Do you like lingerie on a woman?"

"Love it. Most men do."

"What kind?"

"Mmmm. Uh, well little bras, garter belts and stockings,... pretty much all of it, really."

"Panties?"

"Yeah."

I stopped rubbing, giving him a tricky grin and lifting my skirt, exposing my white, lacy bikini undies for him, the crotch of which rested on his bare belly.

"Do you like mine, Daddy?"

" ... Kitten,... yes, but,... put your skirt down, okay?"

"(giggle) Sorry, I'm just feeling goofy."

I reluctantly finished with his chest, even more reluctantly got off of him before miffy could soak through her lace barrier.

"All done?" he asked with a relieved, yet satisfied smile.

"Not quite yet," I replied, pouring a small amount of oil directly on his belly.

"You're too good to me. Way too good," he said as he watched me, preventing me from looking for what I knew lurked behind the front of his pants.

"Don't be silly," I said, kneeling beside him and rubbing the oil around his stomach, feeling his hard abdominal muscles under my palms and fingers. "Speaking of men being silly, what happened to Fitz, anyway?"

"He'll live."

I'd been daring my fingers to slip just a little way beneath the waistband of his pants when he said this and my hand froze, more because of his tone than his words.

"Bad?"

"His wife won't be pleased when the bandages finally come off."

" ... What do you mean?"

"His face."

"Oh, no!"

"Oh, yes."

"That's awful," I breathed, allowing my hands to wander around again.

"You gonna bug me about using those zip cutters anymore?" he asked.

"No!"

"Good."

A few minutes later, I finished up and nagged him to the bathroom for a long, hot shower, wishing I could take his clothes off for him and watch him in there as I left the room, closing the door behind me.

Still not wearing my shirt, I rushed to my room and grabbed bob.