Dad's The Man Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Peg,...!" Daddy warned.

"Open your fucking eyes! Look at how she dresses lately! Running around with her nipples hard enough to poke somebody's eye out, jeans so tight they look like they're going to burst, skirts so short that people can actually see the bottom of her ass when she leans over! And don't think I haven't noticed how she is when she wants something, either! Bouncing up and down with those tits! Acting like an innocent-!"

"You're drunk! How many have you had today, Peg!?"

"-And don't think I haven't noticed how you look at her! Oh, yeah, I saw that, and don't think she doesn't encourage it, either! John, you're a smart man, but you're damned stupid when it comes to women and you always have been! For your own good, you have to get her out of this house, you have to get rid of her!"

" ... What the fuck are you saying, Peg?" Dad asked with a challenging tone.

"You know what I'm getting at!"

"Yeah,... I find it pretty fuckin' funny, too, coming from you, of all people."

" ...... That was an accident! I told you that again and again! An accident!" Peggy yelled. "Like your darling little daughter was, and if you had an ounce of sense, you would have let that conniving slut get an abortion like she wanted! At least you could have had a life for the last nineteen years and spare the rest of us that little fucking thing you call your daughter! All for the price of a fucking coat hanger if need-"

(SLAP!)

"(gasp!)"

"You're leaving now, bitch!" Daddy seethed with a boiling anger I've never heard from him before. "Whether it's through the door, or straight through my front fuckin' window, you're leaving and you aint comin' back until you're sober and you're ready to apologize!"

After a short pause, I heard her heels angrily stomping into the kitchen, coming around the corner to where I stood at the back door. She froze at the sight of me, a large, bright red patch on her left cheek, tears of anger and humiliation leaking from her eyes.

Though my cheeks were running with hot tears, some detached part of my mind noted how she looked a little better than before, wearing a pair of loose jeans and a casual, yellow top, her hair a little less oily than usual. This information, however, wasn't that important to my affronted anger as we stared one another down.

"Now, Peg! I wasn't fuckin' kidding about the front window!!"

She slowly moved forward and I stepped aside for her, suddenly seeing that her anger had been replaced by nervous tension. I must have had one hell of a mean expression on my face for her to be more concerned about me than she was of Daddy.

When she walked by, trying to ignore me, I said in a voice that trembled just above a whisper, "If I ever catch you in my house again,... I'll beat you."

A moment later, she was through the door and gone. A moment after that, Daddy started smashing something to pieces, spouting livid curse words through his teeth. I slowly walked around the corner to see him reducing our coffee table to kindling.

He happened to see me, my tears flowing faster now that my anger had been replaced by the set in shock of hearing someone appraise my existence the way she did. He stopped right up in his maniacal destruction of the coffee table, (I really don't think he was kidding about the front window) freezing as he understood what all I must have heard.

Dropping the long shard of wood he was holding, Daddy shook his head disgustedly, holding his arms out and walking towards me. I ran to him and literally jumped right into his arms, wrapping my legs around his middle, my arms around his neck and sobbing like I haven't done in a long, long time. He rubbed my back, making soft, soothing sounds to comfort me.

He carried me to his room, laying me down on the bed and getting on with me, wrapping me in his strong, protective arms and slowly making the horrible things she'd said go away to a degree. We eventually made love again, this making me feel a lot better and, afterwards, he told me again and again how he loved and treasured me, how he never once regretted my life, or place in our home and that, if I wanted, Peggy would never set foot on our property again. I told him I already made that clear to her on her way out and he only nodded, accepting this without hesitation, or question, adding that she'd have to find someone else to waste their time, working at her place for free.

I'm still surprised at how much her words had hurt me. I mean, I don't even like the woman, had even told her as much in no uncertain terms when I warned her about screwing around in my life last month. It all still bothers me, but as long as I have Daddy, that's all that really counts.

 

 

Apr. 14/09

I woke up this morning with my horny in overdrive, my clitoris and nipples erected, lips moist and I can still only assume that I was having some dream that I don't remember. Who knows? The important thing is that I can now do something about it.

I slowly sat up, looking to Daddy's side of the bed with a grin. Without waking him, I took my time peeling the blankets from his body. He was nude, because I usually make him sleep that way now, legs slightly parted with his forearms crossed on the pillow above his head.

I repositioned myself while grinning wider, staring at his flaccid penis, getting to my knees so I could carefully lean over and begin to softly lick his balls. It wasn't long before I made my way to the base of his shaft, using saliva to leave every spot I visited wet. My hot tongue and breath made my way a little further upward before pausing to lick the sides, going back down to run a long, slow stroke over the length I'd already covered.

As usual, Daddy slept like he was drugged and, even though he started getting hard, didn't wake up. Right on up to his cockhead I went, my favourite thing in the world to lick, and I went about my business there accordingly.

At this point, he began stirring a little, low, short moans escaping his lips, so as soon as he was completely hard, I slowly, carefully straddled him, got him lined up to miffy and even nicely started before he woke with a small start. He blinked at recognition of me, probably still trying to remember that it's now okay to fuck me, judging by the expression on his face as I let myself unhurriedly slide down until he filled me to capacity.

"Awww-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I squawked in pleasure and enough pain to make it all the better. "Good m- morning, Daddy!"

"Oh, kitten! Fuck,...Uh! What a way to wake,... up! Ohh, kitten, you're a bad girl!"

"Mmmm, I love it when you tell me that! Ooooh, Daddy, your cock!"

Believe it or not, this was the first time I ever rode him in this way and I think I may have found a new favourite position, although I'd have to give it pretty careful consideration before taking that title away from doggy style. I was able to grind on him as I wished, mostly control the force and pace of the fucking and we each had a great view of the other. Best of all, for once, I could see the whole thing in his dresser mirror.

I came pretty quick, lying full length on him, crying out into his chest over and over as he increased his thrusts into me, taking over as I went almost limp in my ecstasy. His repeated eruptions soon followed as he writhed beneath me, groaning with his arms around my back as I, in turn, took over the fucking while he enjoyed his turn at an all too temporary bliss.

After he went to work and I finished my daily cleaning and my own ablutions, I answered an email from the people we have lined up to drill the well on our front lawn and saw to some other things.

I've been thinking of writing a story for Literotica because, while I get off on those stories, I can never quite find 'the one for me', so maybe it's worth writing it myself, even if I do know what'll happen. I'm not sure about the premise, but I'm thinking 'non consent/reluctance' with some light BDSM flavouring.

Something else I've been thinking about is Daddy and Gina. What tends to stay in the front of my mind is Gina's hard nipples and comments later on in her car after our wrestling match that evening. How odd that I'm not jealous about that, that it actually turns me on. It's possible that a good time to come clean with them both may be coming, but it would be better if I could sort of prepare the situation beforehand to work more in my favour.

By the way, during supper this evening, I asked Daddy that question I've been wondering about, thinking enough time has gone by since the 'Auntie incident'.

"Hey, Daddy?"

"Uh huh?"

"Has Aunt Peggy ever,... acted,... Has she ever tried to do anything with you that she shouldn't?"

He stopped right up and looked at me strangely, asking, "Why would you ask something like that?"

"Something you and she were saying the other night. She said that something was an accident, like she kept telling you a long time ago. Has she?"

" ... There was an incident, or accident some years ago," he said as he put his fork back to work.

"Back when Sheila was around, right?"

"Yep."

"What happened?"

He allowed a short pause between us before answering, "We were all over at Peg's place one night, Norah, Paul, Peg, Dennis, me and Sheila, drinking and partying, you know. I turned in early because it was a Friday evening and I worked that day, I drank too much, it was late, so on and so forth. So, I'm asleep in Peg's guest room and I'm woken by somebody getting into bed with me. I assumed it was Sheila and I didn't think anything when her hands went all over me, cause it wasn't uncommon for her to get into bed and get started on me like that."

"But, it wasn't Sheila," I surmised.

"No. I didn't realize that right away in the dark, not until I grabbed her tits. Unfortunately, my hand went a few other places before that,... Well, she said it was a mistake, said she was drunk and she got the wrong room."

"Did you believe her?"

"Sure."

"Do you still?"

" ... I've had years for it to bounce back to memory every now and then, and I have to say that I do. I mean, there's no real reason not to believe her, she was pretty shocked when she heard my voice asking who in hell she was."

"But,... you brought it up with her Sunday night."

"Yeah, I did. Mostly just a tactic to back her off, but,... Kitten, they say that hindsight is twenty-twenty, but that's not necessarily true. Sometimes it's seeing just well enough to confuse what you thought you knew. Or want to believe."

"Did you always wonder what it would be like with her after that?"

" ... Jeez, some of the questions you ask,... Yes,... especially after Sheila was gone, but a man wouldn't be able to help that after what happened and I didn't lust after her, or anything."

"So,... you fantasized about her?"

" ... Obviously, I'm not perfect. No man is. I mean, it happened and the memory comes back late at night,..."

"Do you still?"

"No."

"And she never tried anything in all the years since she divorced Dennis and Sheila left?"

"Nope. Jealous?"

"Maybe. No, not jealous, unhappy. Unhappy about her hands having been all over you. And I don't believe that what happened was any accident, either."

"You weren't even there. She was pretty wasted that night."

"I may not be experienced with men, dating, sleeping around, drinking and all that stuff, but I would think that any woman who loves her man would know him once she's had her hands all over him. The feel of him, his smell, his,... presence. I'd know you in the dark and I'd be able to tell if it was someone else before I even touched him."

"What if you were really drunk?"

"You mean, so drunk I can't even tell my bedroom door from the guest room door in my own house? So drunk that I don't notice a different furniture arrangement in my own assumed bedroom? I may never have been that drunk, but I have been in Aunt Peggy's house plenty of times and getting the wrong room would have meant her literally taking a left where she should have taken a right. No, I don't believe it was an accident at all. Neither do you."

"Shit happens and I have to give her the benefit of the doubt."

"Aw, Daddy, giving somebody the benefit of the doubt is like how I graduated on sympathy marks, because I never caused any trouble and they knew I'd never pass grade twelve a second time around, either. It's letting somebody off, even I know that."

"Yeah, well maybe sometime you'll be in the position where you have a history with someone that you care about and you're compelled to give them the benefit of the doubt to soothe your own mind. Don't be surprised if you do it."

" ... Hmm," I answered thoughtfully, looking at my empty plate while thinking about this and that funny, aloof way that he and Peggy always had with one another, trying to put aside for the moment the pride I felt at being accepted by him after he pushed Peggy away. "I'm not really the type to find myself in that position. It's more likely that I'd be the one hoping to receive the benefit of the doubt."

"Why do you say that?"

I shrugged, gave him a light smile and got up with my plate, smile fading quickly after my back was turned and I began getting the dirty dishes together to wash.

"Ah, enough of that, anyway. Hey, you wanna go out back of the plant and grab some crushed rock tonight?"

"They let people take it?"

" ... Yeah, sure. That's right."

"Daddy,..."

"It's no problem, nobody'll say anything."

"Oh, that sounds just great!" I exclaimed sarcastically, ignoring the sink full of dishes and forgetting about how nice it would be to receive the benefit of the doubt from both he and Gina. "I'm not getting sent up for trespassing and theft and neither are you!"

"Kitten, where do you think the stuff we've got out back came from?"

"That was years ago!" I pointed out.

"Yeah, and now it's years later and we need some more. Look, it's no big deal, there's a way in right to the back of the dump and that's where it is. A good four wheel drive like ours can get in and out easily."

"If it's no big deal, why don't we go in by the gatehouse?"

"Because, kitten, that's not how it works in the union. If we're seen back there, nobody will say anything because they'll recognize the truck and they know I work there, but that doesn't mean they can have me coming through the front gate. Know what I mean?"

"What about the security guards?"

"They got their own union and who do you think supports them during bargaining and grievances? That time we went out on strike six years ago? That was in support of the creation of their union. Don't worry, nobody there has any love for management and they know how to play ball like the rest of us do."

"Oh, my god. I feel like I'm riding with Jimmy Hoffa and the Godfather."

He thought this was hilarious.

Well, we got the crushed rock without incident, me sweating bullets the whole time, shoveling the stuff into the back of the truck like my life depended on it while Daddy casually looked around for anything else that may prove useful. He managed to grab a few used, but still good planks and a bit of two by six before he pitched in and helped me with the actual reason why we were there, risking incarceration in the first place.

We lay on the couch together for a while, watching TV after we got home before he turned in for the night. I gave him a big, sloppy kiss and told him I'd be in later.

I love being able to tell him that. Almost as much as I love the thought of Gina and I licking Daddy's cock together.

 

 

Apr. 18/09

Another good day, today. It's been a great week since the wrestling match and Gina's telltale nipples. I think I finally have a loose Idea of how I can bring things around, too, but along with somehow cutting her off for the weekend, I had to feel her out first.

"I never would have expected you and Daddy to get along so well," I offhandedly commented as we did a stretching routine with one another in our sexy, lycra exercise outfits.

"I'm a bit surprised, myself," she admitted. "He's so laid back, though."

"In a sense, yeah," I laughed, admitting, "As his daughter, I've seen a more strict side of him."

"Oh, come on. He's a pussycat."

"Yeah. Well, he's mellowed a bit in the last year or so, but let me tell you about this time when I was waiting for him in the parking lot at the plant,...

When I was finished, she was regarding me with raised eyebrows and, after a pause, she asking, "And how big did you say this guy was?"

"I'd say he was about like the linebacker."

"Geez."

"He's actually kind of an uptight,... prick. (giggle) I don't mean that in a way to trash talk him, he's just,... Well, if you were on a bus, or in an elevator and someone was being an asshole, he'd be the guy to say, or do something about it. His parents were pretty old school and he takes a lot of that stuff pretty seriously."

"Okay, I understand," she chuckled, going slowly down to a spread legged position.

"Hey, you know that coffee table we had?"

"Uh huh?"

"Completely destroyed," I said, telling her what happened afterward.

" ... Oh my,... Fuck!" Gina cursed angrily. "She actually said these things!?"

"I was pretty surprised, too. I mean, I knew she didn't like me, but-"

"I want to go right over there and rip her god damned face off right now! What the hell kind of person says shit like that? About her own niece, no less! ... Are you okay, baby!?"

I assured her I was, that I'd gotten over it and all, this taking some minutes before she finally began to get over it.

"What I don't like is that now he won't talk to his only sister. I didn't want that. I mean, I wouldn't have, you know?"

"Well, yeah, but it's not your fault, slutty, you don't control these things and you can't control other people's behaviour. It's Peggy's fault and John sees it that way too, so don't forget that, okay?"

"I won't. Hm, it's no wonder he likes you so much, you two always agree. Of course,..."

"What?"

"Well,..." I began, "I hope you don't mind, I know you don't tell anybody these things, but I had to sort of hint around that there's problems with your family this past Christmas,... so he'd understand like I did and let me go get you. I didn't tell him any details, obviously, 'cause I didn't know any at the time, it was only a suspicion and the fact that I was right and you came over,... Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that he knows."

"That's alright."

"I didn't want to spray your business all around, but- ow, ow, ow."

"Not so far, slutty, I keep telling you, you don't push it like that when you're stretching. And, like I said, it's alright, I just hope he doesn't feel sorry for me. I'm not a victim, or a loser."

"That's not what he thinks of you at all. If it had been any other woman but you, I wouldn't even be dancing now 'cause he probably wouldn't have allowed it. Anyway, my point is that he likes you and understands that you have nobody. I think he has a sort of special spot for you in his hardened, old school heart. (giggle)"

"Really?" she asked with a smile.

"Uh huh."

"You know, sometimes I'm a little surprised at how much his opinion of me matters. I mean,... It's important to get along with him, especially in this case, but it's not just about you and,... Okay, never mind, there's no way I can say that without it sounding bad."

"What?"

"Forget it."

"But that's no fair, you make me tell you things that are on my mind."

"Yeah, but,... Well,... it bothers me that I got you into dancing and it's bad enough that I didn't really want you to, but it's also something that he didn't want, either. I had a really good time when I was there last Friday night and I just hate thinking I'm disappointing him."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers