Dad's The Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

She turned, still flushed to a degree where I wondered if she really didn't know about me flashing her bum. So, I lifted the front of her dress, far enough so that even her garter belt showed.

"Kat!" Gina exclaimed with surprise and embarrassment, doing nothing to pull her skirt back down, however.

Daddy just gawped, seemingly unable to tear his eyes away from Gina's clearly visible pussy, her dark, moist lips pressing against the pink mesh.

"Ma- maybe we should, uhh, try to find another movie?" Daddy asked, probably trying to bring this little scene to a close.

"Okay," I said, dropping her skirt, grabbing my beer off the coffee table and handing it to her.

She looked at me with an aghast smile, probably sure I was crazy, yet took a deep drink, most likely needing it. But, I could tell she was unwilling to back out, was enjoying herself and found this very exciting.

She handed the can back to me, then turned to Daddy, asking, "Ummm, do you still want,... I mean the way we were watching before?"

There was a pause as I also took a deep drink from the can. Peripherally, I could see them looking at one another curiously before Daddy smiled and replied.

"If you want, witchy."

" ... Okay."

She carefully laid full length on him, his hand on the small of her back, a smile on her face as it came near to his.

"Make way, Gina," I said with my gleeful expression.

She squeezed over and, in a moment, Daddy's other hand was on the small of my back, two smiling beauties lying on him and a hardon I could feel as well as Gina must have.

"Should we find something else, or is it too late?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you think?" he asked Gina.

"I don't know. I might fall asleep."

"So, fall asleep," he said.

I didn't want anyone falling asleep, so I gave Daddy a quick, exaggerated kiss on the lips.

"(giggle)"

"What was that for?" he asked as Gina looked at me with a bit more surprise.

"Cause I love you," I answered, then kissed Gina. "I love you, too."

She smiled at this, looked at Daddy nervously and then kissed me back, a more lingering kiss which I returned.

"Now, you and Daddy."

Her eyes shone with excitement and she reminded me of myself for a moment as he looked on, I think a little too stunned to say anything. She did it, though.

Then she did it again, a little slower and longer this time while I watched Daddy hesitantly kiss her back, as softly as she kissed him. It was quite exciting, knowing Gina's experience with men before this, almost a best runner up to my little fantasy involving her and five men under my control.

"My turn," I said when they were done, Gina looking like somebody'd just set off a firecracker in her head.

"Oh,..." Gina breathed, watching me and Daddy kiss passionately before I returned my lips to hers once again.

We spent a very enjoyable twenty or so minutes doing this, both Daddy and Gina a little stunned, but seduced by each other and my efforts nonetheless. See, it's as I came to figure with Gina. She's really no more a lesbian than I am, she only learned to think she was because of that Aaron kid and her asshole father. Not to mention Dottie, the molester. Seeing men as clients for years after didn't help, but all she needed was to get to know a proper man that would see and treat her not as a sex object, but the valuable treasure she really is.

In spite of that, things had to go the rest of the way at that point, while they still had some alcohol in their systems. So, I went for it, heart in my chest, fire between my legs.

While it was their turn to kiss, I began rubbing Gina's back and shoulders, running my fingers up the back of her scalp the way she liked. She and Daddy were getting more serious with kissing one another, she gripping his shoulders now, head cocked to the side as she did her catlike stretch again.

I worked my way down to Daddy's hand, which was now massaging slowly, back and forth across the small of her back, and pushed it down. Her skirt had ridden most of the way up to where he'd been caressing and she responded instantly to his hand moving over her pink pantied bum, her cheeks rising to his touch.

"Mmm! Mmmmmm," she exclaimed, making out with him quite nicely now.

I got to watch that big hand roam over those cheeks, squeezing in the way he did to me, covering her more slender posterior more effectively than his other hand was doing with my rounder one. It slid right up the back of my dress, right in front of Gina, rubbing my bum nicely and making me moan softly.

"Gina, look," I whispered in her ear. She turned to see where Daddy's other hand was and looked at me with an awed expression of understanding in her features.

"Daddy' very good at bum rubs. Isn't he?"

"Ohhh,... Slutty, I,..."

I gave her a nice, wet kiss, sticking my tongue into her mouth while I ground my thigh against Daddy's stiff cock. I reached down and slowly pulled the back of her skirt up the rest of the way, allowing his hand to roam over her garter belt. Gina's moans renewed as she squirmed on top of him, now driving her tongue into my mouth.

"Mmm. P-pull my panties down, smutty."

"Oh, god!" she hissed as Daddy's finger pressed between her cheeks and went down, looking at me with some kind of post understanding confusion.

She didn't seem able to make up her mind, only exclaiming, "Ohh, slutty! I never- Uhn!"

"Pull them down, okay? I asked, fixing my mouth on hers again while Daddy's hand went right down the back of her panties, firmly grabbing her bum.

In the next moment I felt the nails of her fingers slipping inside the back of my panties and down they came while she stared incredulously.

"Isn't it so nice?" I sighed in her ear.

"Mmmmm!" she replied, taking her lips back to his heavily breathing mouth.

I began unbuttoning his shirt, eventually coming to a point where our boobies blocked my progress, so I pulled it open the rest of the say, feeling the buttons pop against me as I uncovered his chest.

"Look at this, Gina. Nice, huh?"

She pulled away from him and looked down at his upper body, then at me with such a beautiful expression in her eyes. Her hand came down from his shoulder and tentatively joined mine, exploring his chest, both of us shifting to our sides so we could have his magnificent torso between us.

"Uh, does anyone else need a drink?" Daddy asked almost breathlessly as he reached back for his beer.

We both smiled and, between the three of us, finished the can off.

"Doesn't Gina have a nice bum, Daddy?"

"Yes, she does," he said, looking at her, she back as he returned to rubbing both of them. "And you, my kitten,..."

"We're going to have to have a very long talk," Gina said in a sultry, promising tone.

"She's got that right," Daddy agreed, squeezing my bum a little harder than normal.

"I know, but not now, okay? Let's just have fun tonight."

They both looked at me with the same expression, almost as if they were observing a strange animal, but before they could change their minds, I reached down and pulled the front of her skirt up, exposing her for Daddy to see again.

"Isn't Gina so beautiful?"

He didn't answer, only watched as my fingers played lightly over the front of her garter belt, then down to her panties, making her moan as Daddy's hand still worked inside the back of them. She reached over and slowly pulled the front of my dress up, looking under as though she'd never seen up my skirts before. He watched us lightly stroke each other through our underwear, mewling soft little sounds and slowly bucking into one another's fingertips.

After a few minutes of this, I was revved up fast enough to blow. Literally. I slid off him, gently pulling Gina with me to our feet before taking his hands and tugging at them.

"C'mon, Daddy."

He got up slowly, looking at me with a mixture of appreciation and wariness, Gina's expression once again the same as his. Taking their hands, I led them to the hall, down to Daddy's room and inside. Still holding their hands, I hopped up on the bed, pulling them after me.

I whispered a little suggestion in Gina's ear before moving on to finish removing Daddy's shirt.

"Umm, John, can we kiss some more? I- I like it a lot."

As I finished with his shirt, he moved closer, slipping his arm around her back and drawing her to him. He grabbed under her bum and wrapped his other arm around her back, getting a breathy cry from her for it. They went at it again, soon necking like they were on the couch. They really did like each other, there was no denying that.

She allowed him to pull her down to the mattress in the embrace I've been in many times at this point, but getting quite a thrill out of seeing Gina have the experience, both of us being thoroughly seduced by it. I don't think she even noticed when I undid his belt and pants, pulling them down and off.

"Look, smutty."

She did and saw what I was looking at right away, her eyes widening at the long, thick mass that pushed out at the front of the dark blue briefs I'd bought him.

"Come and see."

She glanced at Daddy, then moved down to where I was rubbing all around my favourite toy in the whole world, very happy to share it with my best friend and lover.

"It's big." She breathed.

"Wanna see it?"

She hesitantly nodded.

"Daddy, just lay there and let me show Gina your cock, okay?"

He didn't answer, only continued to watch as I slowly pulled his underwear down.

"Oh, my,..." Gina breathed, raising her fingers to almost cover her mouth as she looked it over curiously.

I finished pulling his underwear right off, leaving him naked before us and settled across from her and beside him, each of us staring at it. Slowly raking my nails through his chest hair, I glanced at her from time to time before slowly fitting my fingers around it. She watched as I lifted it up a little and pumped it, my thumb working the sensitive front up to his cockhead. He moaned pleasurably at this and I smiled wider.

"Slutty," she managed, shaking her head. "I had no idea. ... You're a very dirty girl."

"Maybe. But, this is the real thing and the best part is that it comes with Mr. Fantasy. Remember him, smutty?"

After a few seconds, she actually nodded, looking at me afterward.

"Why don't you go ahead and play with it? It's waaaay better than a dildo, I promise. But I think you already know that. Don't you?"

She nodded again, glancing at Daddy before taking his cock in her hand. She squeezed a little, feeling it out and a quick smile appeared, then lessened a little as if it had shown its hand too early.

"That's it," I encouraged, "nice and slow, a nice,... light touch. Do the whole length, right from his balls, all the way up. ... Yeah,... Play with his cockhead a little and see how he jumps."

He did and her smile began to gain confidence.

"Yeah, just keep stroking. Feel how nice and hard it is, yet soft and, sooo fuckable?"

"Uh huh," she affirmed quietly.

"Check out his balls, but be careful. Just feel around and cup them in your hand, it's really cool. Daddy, can you spread your legs for us? ... More. ... Thanks, Daddy. Just relax, okay?"

"Yeah,... Oh, witchy, that's great."

She looked at him again, then at me with a yet brighter smile and admitted, "This is fun."

I leaned forward, seductively licking her lips and began necking with her as she left his balls and went back to pumping his cock. When I pulled away, we looked down just in time to see a surprising amount of pre-cum flow it and dribble down over her fingers.

"Oh,... slutty, look."

"I know, just slow down a bit, we got him pretty excited and we don't want him to cum yet. Not until we have some more fun."

"It's so,... hard and,... warm. I love this."

"So do I," I assured her lowering my head and licking Daddy's fluids from her fingers and his length, leaving what was on his head.

"Oh, my god!" she hissed, looking at me as though she wouldn't have expected something like that by then. I suppose it was the actual sight of it, the astounding reality that I'd just licked my own father's cock right in front of her.

"Mmmm. Why don't you go ahead and get the rest? It tastes really good and it's fun to lick his cock."

"Umm, I can't,... believe this is happening." she said uncertainly, adding a nervous giggle, but she slowly lowered her head to his hard prick.

I almost couldn't believe it myself, watching her tongue carefully emerge from her mouth, extending itself until it touched his head before she used it to sop up his fluids there.

"Keep licking his cockhead. Use lots of saliva, too, he likes that."

"Awwwwlll. Ungggg," she commented, slowly licking and allowing herself to drool, a thin stream running down his shaft.

"Yeaaaah. Just keep licking his cock."

"Anngg."

"Ohhh, god!" he groaned. "Ohh, fuck, Gina,..."

I left her alone with his hardness at this point, trusting she'd figure out the rest on her own while I started making out with Daddy. It was great knowing he was receiving all this attention, knowing how pleased he must have been right then, despite what would shake out of all this, and I was also happy that I'd given Gina something she obviously needed. I shared them with each other.

One of Daddy's hands was now rubbing my back and bum while we French kissed, the other stroking Gina's scalp and thick, black hair as he writhed and groaned. I allowed myself to swoon for a time, letting go of my awareness to enjoy what I'd wrought before I knew we should move on.

I broke away, leaving him with a truly slutty expression and went to rejoin Gina. I really wasn't surprised to see her slowly sucking on his cock, going up and down, taking in as much as her mouth would allow, lips stretched around him. Her dainty little hand with the nice rings on its fingers held his cock at its base, carefully, but firmly feeding her mouth with what she suddenly wanted. She was still on her knees, her bum in the air, eyes closed and I could tell she was pretty horny.

I worked my way down between his legs and began licking his balls with a wet tongue, spreading him further so I could do the top of his inner thighs. She sucked all the way to the top and allowed it to pop out with a slurp before looking at me with a sudden, excitedly pleased smile.

"(giggle)" she exclaimed.

"I know." I said, spreading him yet further. "And we can do whatever we want with him, too. He'll let us. Oh, look at his bum hole, isn't it cute?"

" ... Yeah."

I got right down there and started licking it, making Daddy really jump and groan, Gina gasp at my audacity.

"Oh, my god, slutty, look at what we're doing to him!" she enthused, watching his reaction as she stroked his cock.

"Oh, my fuuuuck!" he ground out.

"Now you suck him, slutty. Suck your father's cock."

"With pleasure."

I took it from her with a smile and let her watch me deepthroat him, an act I'm pretty good at now, what with all the practice I've been getting. She stroked his balls and anus with her fingers, watching me and glancing at his reactions to our attentions.

I stopped sucking when I felt him getting close, continuing to stroke, but at a slower pace as I looked back and forth from Daddy to Gina with an innocently filthy smile, the kind I know they both love.

"I think all three of us should just do whatever we want with each other."

Now, this was throwing it down. They regarded me openly for a moment until Daddy sat up. Gina sidled closer so she could lean against him on her thigh and put her arms around him.

"Yeah,..." she said softly, looking up at Daddy again, then back at me. "Whatever,..."

Daddy smiled at her and put his arm around her shoulder, allowing her other hand to rest on his belly, replying, "Yeah, I'm for that."

They were obviously both quite happy with my idea.

"I love you both so much,..." I told them.

They returned expressions of understanding that didn't have to be voiced and I felt quite a wave of relief, this obviously being a good sign where my big picture is concerned.

"Why don't you take off your dress?" Daddy Suggested to me.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Ohh,..." Gina sighed as she watched me slowly raise the garment over my head at my own father's wish.

As I was tossing it from the bed, I felt a hand between my spread thighs as I knelt on the bed in front of them. It was Gina's. Daddy watched as she lovingly rubbed miffy all over through the already wet lace.

At this point, I really wanted them to concentrate on each other more than on me, but I couldn't resist his unattended cock. I began stroking it, feeling out how excited he was through my grip on his hard meat as he started unbuttoning the front of Gina's dress. With a trusting smile, she allowed him to pull the short sleeved garment back over her shoulders and down her arms until she sat there in that cute, see through, pink bra.

"Oh, little witch,... You look just super in pink. What made you think you didn't?"

They started making out again as he began rubbing her tummy and working his way up, grabbing her boobies and kneading lightly, pushing them up gently against her chest one at a time. He played with her nipples through the fragile cups as she arched her back, leaning into him with one hand at the back of his head.

I marveled as he pulled each cup down and away from her breasts, letting them out to play with his hands. Gina's reaction to all this and seeing them both together was such a turn on for me as I stroked him, watching my only two people in the world please one another. Gina always did like kissing and that light duty foreplay stuff, but she really loved it with him. She looked like she was getting off more on necking with him than what his hand was doing. And they look so great together, so happy it just radiates, especially from Gina.

I went down on Daddy, sucking energetically, making him moan as his hand moved back down her belly. Letting his prick out of my mouth, I leaned over to gently spread Gina's legs, unopposed as his hand played with her garter belt. They stopped necking so Daddy could pull her whole dress up over her head, she looking up at him adoringly, much like I might.

Gina grabbed his cock and started stroking it in my absence while watching his big hand roam down her tummy again, this time straight to her see through pink panties.

"Ohhh!" she let out, pausing her hand for a few moments on his cock as he pressed and swirled here and there with his fingers against the wet mesh, easily viewing her pussy, wet, ready and waiting. "Ohhhhhhhh!?"

Finally deciding where I should be, I got on Gina's other side and gently pushed them down to the mattress, fastening my mouth on her nipple and running my hand over her body, helping him out every now and then between her legs. I soon felt her other hand go down my panties, so I spread my legs to let her fingers freely reacquaint themselves with miffy.

Now we were all gasping and moaning with our hands on one another, playing and being played with. Daddy was really getting off on Gina and I together and I could see him getting pretty antsy. Gina, meanwhile, watched it all, a sort of disbelieving expression on her face when his hand went right down the front of her panties. He didn't hesitate, slipping his middle finger up inside her right away, making her squeal (yes, squeal) as she did the same to me.

She came quite soon with anguished, high pitched moans through her clenched teeth, eyes squeezed shut, body jerking and convulsing in Daddy's and my embrace. It was a beautiful thing, possibly most of all for her.

When she was done, he freed his hand to reposition himself. He slowly, as though savouring every second, pulled her panties down and off, then did the same to me and in the same manner.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers