Dad's The Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even notice that my nose had been bloodied until I got to the car. I cleaned myself up the best I could with the towel I use to wipe the fog off the inside of the windows, so I can see before getting under way on rainy days. By the time I got to the house, my left leg and a few ribs were killing me, not to mention my nose and pretty much the rest of my face along with a number of other spots. I had a bit of trouble getting out of the car.

Daddy's truck was in the driveway and, chances were, he'd know all about what happened by now and was waiting for me to come back with the stuff from the drug store. Limping to and up the back steps, I went in the door and laboured to the counter where I rested. Hearing my entrance, Daddy's footfalls exited his room, stomping up the hallway.

"Kathleen!?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"Can you fuckin' believe those fucking dirty bitches!? Fuck, I want- Kat! What happened?" he asked, fresh concern and anger coming to his face as he rushed over.

"It's alright," I said, my voice still shaky after coming down from all that adrenaline and rage, suddenly realizing what I'd just done.

"What do you mean, it's al-!?"

"I got it. I took care of them. They won't bother Gina again, none of 'em down there will."

" ... You,... Both of 'em?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Well, fuck, are you okay!?"

"More or less. One of 'em got me good a few times before I could put her outta business."

" ... You fuck 'em up good?"

"It'll be a while before anybody will want to pay money to see them naked again. If ever."

" ... Good fuckin' girl, kitten, Good girl." He said with a stern nod of approval.

I smiled at his praise as he carefully took me in his arms and carried me to his room, pulling aside the covers on the other side of the bed, beside where my unaware Gina lay quietly. He took my clothes and underwear off for me and pulled the covers up, telling us he'd be back soon with a hot facecloth and the patches I bought.

Maneuvering around my pain, I laid on my side and spooned Gina, putting my arm over her again. She took it, hugging it to her like she did before and we just lay there, waiting for Daddy to come back and take care of us like he always did for me, now Gina, too.