Dad's The Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

If Gina likes to tease and torment me sometimes, she loves doing it to him. She'll push and push, seeing how far she can take things and he always shows her, much to her delight. Mine too, because it's fun to watch.

"Daaaaaaad!" she called from his room earlier this evening while he and I sat at the table, each with a paring knife, co-operating in finishing off a ham I'd cooked the past weekend.

"Whaaaaaat!?" he replied, popping a thick, ragged slice into his mouth.

"Where are my black, crotchless panties!?"

"How would I know!?"

"You had them last!"

He paused in the act of chewing, looking at me with slight confusion before swallowing to call, "What!?"

"You took them off me in here last Sunday night, you must have done something with them!"

"I don't remember!"

"Well, can you help me look!?" she answered irritably.

"Fuck," he whispered as I grinned at him.

Stabbing the remains of the ham with his paring knife, he got up and left the implement embedded there, the handle sticking out at a forty-five degree angle. As soon as he was around the corner, I jabbed mine into the leftover meat as well, got up and tiptoed after him.

"What's so fuckin' urgent about panties, anyway? You've got more than enough of them."

"I'm washing my delicates today and I don't want to miss them. Now, pull the bed out so I can see behind the headboard."

"Yes, Ma'am."

" ...... Oh, for crying out loud, where are they?"

"Not there?"

"Well, of course not!"

"Calm down, witchy, it's not the end of-"

"You have to lift the mattress so I can see."

" ... Why in hell would I stuff them under the mattress?"

"I don't know, why would you? Just lift the mattress, Okay?"

At this point, I was just behind the doorway in the hall, peeking around at them as they stood on the other side of the bed. Daddy's lips compressed, showing his irritation as she stood there, looking at him expectantly in her skin tight, black leggings and black, low cut T-shirt.

"You're starting to piss me off, witch."

Unbelievably, she stuck her tongue out at him and wisely sprinted away, just in time to avoid his quick grab for her. She ran for the door, a wild eyed, excited expression on her face with Daddy starting after her. Suddenly seeing me, her excitement turned to an outright, although nervous smile.

I smiled right back as I reached in for the knob and pulled the door closed, placing my foot on the door jamb beside it while pulling on the knob with both hands to make sure it stayed shut.

"Noooooooooooo!!" she begged a second before her weight hit the door and a frantic struggle began on the other side to pull it open.

"(giggle!)"

"Open the do-awp! Ahh-h- Naaaaaaaaa!!"

There was the sound of something heavy landing on the bed and I heard Daddy's footsteps walking away from the door. He'd actually tossed her to the bed from the door! I opened it then, because I just had to watch this.

She'd recovered herself and was trying to get off the bed before he could get there, her arms and legs comically moving so fast she couldn't get anywhere until she got purchase. She almost made it, but his hands closed around her ankles and dragged her back, kicking and screaming. It got good when he grabbed the stretchy, thin material at her bum and tore the back of her leggings right open.

"(gasp!) Ohh-! Noooo!" she wailed as the back of her black panties were also torn open, ironically splitting the crotch right down the middle. She covered herself with her hand as she continued to struggle, but not before I saw her glistening wet pussy lips as she raised her bum at the same time.

He was wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts, the latter he suddenly dropped to the floor, revealing a full erection (he really must like it rough) before hauling her closer, raising her up to the doggie style position and pushing his hard cock between her fingers and straight into her pussy.

Gina went soprano, expelling a long, loud note, mouth wide open while looking back with an expression that suggested she couldn't believe he'd dare do such a thing. That same note persisted in repeated, shorter durations as he began fucking her hard right away, holding her by the hips and pulling her in with each thrusting jab of his pelvis.

At this point, my jeans are undone and pushed down, just enough to get one hand inside the confines of my panties to play as I watched this incredible scene.

She was on her forearms, clenching fists full of bedspread, hair in her face as she was helplessly and roughly bounced back and forth amidst her frenzied cries. Soon, he picked her upper body up from the bed by the back of her shirt, pulling her back to his chest and tearing her shirt down and open, her little black bra pulled apart and away in the process. Gina was going to orgasm soon, her soprano notes gradually turning to hard grunts as her body now jerked in an upright position with each powerful thrust, his hands holding her in place by her boobies

I came as I watched his bum, pumping unabashedly away at our proud Gina, neither one hearing the muted groans escaping through my clenched teeth. A few moments later, Gina came too, her head lolling, eyes rolling, crying out haltingly as her body convulsed in ecstasy. Daddy just kept driving himself into her from behind until he came with a yell, his seed blasting the inside of her pussy as he kept fucking until it was well finished.

I slipped out of the doorway, quietly closing the door and hobbling my still horny body down the hall and around the corner, leaning my back against the wall to recompose myself. I heard them speaking in low tones not long after, the sound of both of them rolling on the bed followed by a delirious giggle and I smiled, happy for them. A minute later, I went down the basement, took my jeans off and started to work, still horny and listening to them above.

It's good that we all get time alone with one other of us. It seems to strengthen our collective relationship and make the love we have when we're all together that much better. Nobody is jealous, nobody is unfulfilled, only being themselves, occupying the space they want within our trio and very happily fitting right into it.

By the way, Gina doesn't even own a pair of black, crotchless panties. If she did, I'd know about them, believe me.

 

 

Aug. 06/09

On Daddy's advice, I got a half ton spring leaf added to each side in the back of the TA, today. I also got all new shocks, coils in front and, in addition to how cool it looks now that it's about an inch higher in back, I definitely feel a difference when I'm driving.

Daddy's taking me out for some lessons in 'advanced driving tactics' on Saturday. I asked him what he meant, but he only told me that he didn't always drive a truck. I guess I'll find out on Saturday.

I should have the other half of the basement framed in by then, so I can finally get on to putting up the drywall on Monday. Gina finished painting the living room today and did a really good job. She was quite proud of herself and she should be, however, now she wants to paint the rest of the house, too. Mostly, I think she just wants to be useful, but she's taken over the brunt of the housework and has even learned how to make really good coffee every time.

She has to work both tomorrow night and Saturday night, so that'll leave Daddy and I alone for those two evenings, at least until she gets home, but we decided today to have another little party next weekend.

A little while before Daddy got home, during a pause in conversation while we were sitting on the couch and looking at the finished living room, she looked at me thoughtfully for a moment before speaking.

"I've decided. I'm going to quit dancing."

I only nodded supportively, giving her a chance to say more before I spoke.

"It's just not,... me. Not anymore. I'm uncomfortable with it. I hate to say it, but in a way, it's like Tanya and Tisha kicked it right out of me. Still, it's more than that, too. Since I've been here,... No, since I have a man, I just don't feel right about it, about showing my body to other men and dancing around like that. I feel like I'm cheapening myself, like its personal all of a sudden. I thought it would maybe go away, that it was just something I'd get over in time, but it isn't."

"He'll be pleased," I offered.

She nodded, saying nothing, but smiling about that point.

" ... What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry, I have a plan. I've been developing one almost since the first time I went back to work. I'm going to get into real estate, just like Dad says I should and that's why I can't quit right away. In addition to what we're accomplishing here, on the homestead, I'm going to want plenty of startup money and there's no reason why I can't dance while I'm taking the course. Like I said, I've been looking into it."

"Are you nervous?"

"Yes. Dancing is all I've ever done and all I know and it's not easy to jump into a new situation. I like my circumstances to be assured and that's part of the reason why I won't give up dancing until I have to, even though I'd rather never do another gig."

"So, when do you think you'll quit?"

"Probably by Spring. I'm going to get the course started as soon as the nice weather is gone.

"Well, I support any decision you make, especially if it makes you happy."

"Thanks, Kat. That means a lot. Here, give me a hug."

She got a bit emotional as we hugged and I could see what a decision it must have been for her, could see once again how important to her that my father and I had become.

We separated and she noted, "You know, it's not like I can do that forever anyway, is it?"

"Oh, Gina. The men would still line up for you if you were coming out onstage in another fifty years with false teeth, support hose and a cane."

She laughed silently at this, then embraced me again and gave me a kiss, leaving her arms around my neck afterward and rubbing her nose against mine.

"Love you, slutty."

"Love you, smutty."

"Think Dad will like the living room?"

"He'll love it. Hey, why don't you go get showered and changed while I get supper started, and,... why don't you save the big news until next weekend and tell Daddy then?"

" ... Yeah, that's a great idea. But,..." she trailed off, looking at me with a suddenly coy smile.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you hop in the shower with me? Do you have time?"

I grinned wider, eyed the clock for a few seconds and replied, "Give me five minutes to get things started and I'll be there."

A minute later in the kitchen, grabbing a pot and filling it with water, I suddenly realized how the fact that I wasn't allowed to dance didn't bother me so much anymore, knowing that Gina would also soon be giving it up. Strange.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers