Dad's Third Wife

Story Info
Son falls in love with his Dad's third wife.
2.8k words
4.04
28k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan Lynch was the happiest man in the city. His company gave everyone a bonus for completing their latest project ahead of schedule but in addition, Ryan's team was given a supplementary bonus because they completed their portion of the project two weeks ahead of schedule. Since his dad had encouraged Ryan to move in with him and his third wife, Diane, his life was getting better. First he was hired by a firm that lived up to their press releases. Then he was given two raises and was promoted. The extra money in his pocket begged to be spent celebrating his new found situation.

It was a beautiful day. He observed a clear blue sky without any clouds. The oppressive heat wave had broken. All the pedestrians were strolling slowly, chattering with complete strangers or just standing in front of buildings giving the impression they did not want to leave the bountiful gift that Nature had given them.

Ryan had exited the bus a few stops before his normal stop because he decided a walk would help him develop a celebration idea that could be put into action.

Turning the corner he left the hi-rise buildings and entered a world that was a throwback to a previous century. Small speciality shops lined both sides of the street, selling all manner of goods not available anywhere else in the city. As well, there were restaurants, bistros and other types of eating establishments some of which did not have seating areas but grateful customers could eat their purchases while relaxing on benches thoughtfully provided by the city. In this area, the hungry had choices of whatever kind of food they desired. Aromas assailed his nose. Soon, he was almost drawn in by the marvellous smells of Antonio's his and Diane's favourite eating place.

Why would the old man treat Diane so shabbily? How could the old man be so stupid? Or could it be that to keep youthful the old man refused to have a relationship with a woman over thirty. Ryan smiled, Diane was only three years older than him.

In Ryan's eyes she was a beautiful woman. Black hair usually hung over one shoulder. When she smiled her whole face lit up especially her blue eyes that sparkled. Her clothes were picked to enhance all the best parts of a curvaceous body. Topping off the package, she was intelligent and had a great sense of humour. In fact the last two movies she produced were successful. He stopped, hit himself on the head. If there was anyone in the city he wanted to celebrate his good fortune with, it was her. The few times they had gone out together he had really enjoyed himself. Why would this time be any different? As well, the old man was in Europe closing some mega deal maybe she might want to go out.

Now that his mind was made up he hurried along the street. A few minutes later he left the shops behind and entered the area of the community that had no shops but only houses. As he looked at the rows of housing he wondered if he could get the old man to sell him his house, at a price he could afford. Fat chance, he thought. But on the bright side, hopefully, Diane would agree to go with him although he did not have an idea what kind of date this would be. The only thing he knew for sure was that he wanted to take her some place expensive. Some place they had never been to before.

Primordial wailing assailed his ears as he opened the door. It was the sound of extreme hurt from the depths of a soul. He rushed toward the origin that in this case was the dining room. Diane had cradled her head in her arms on the table such that her black hair on the her crown was the only part of her that was visible. Shoulders were heaving but somehow sounds that suggested deep hurt still escaped.

"Diane! Diane! What's wrong?" He shouted.

Diane felt, rather than heard, her name being shouted. She looked up and through teary eyes saw Ryan. She didn't want him to see her like this but it was too late.

"Nothing," she stammered.

He pulled her from her position, wrapped his arms around her before crushing her to his chest. It surprised him that she willingly allowed him to arrange her such that she fitted all the nooks and crannies of his body.

"Come on, it's me you're talking to," he said.

All reserve crumbled. Nothing could be held back because she felt so safe and secure in his arms.

"It's all your dad's fault. He promised me that he would be my escort to the awards. I've just heard from him and he says he won't be back for another month. This is important for me because I'm trying to arrange funding for my next picture. If I don't have an escort, the money men will think there is something wrong. My company could fold," she inhaled deeply as she had blurted her tirade without breathing.

"I can get a tux and be your escort, if it won't interfere with your plans," he said.

"You'll be perfect," she said. Immediately, it occurred to her that she might be too enthusiastic. However, she liked going out with Ryan because unlike his dad, he didn't see her as a mindless decoration but someone he wanted to take out.

She whimpered as he released her. It had been so nice to be cuddled.

Even though Ryan had to rent a tux and shower, shave, he found himself waiting for Diane. His dad speculated that women learnt how to time their entrance from when they were babies. The only thing a man could do is grin and bear it.

Diane was unsure if this gown was the right choice. However, when she saw Ryan's reaction she knew she was correct. His eyes popped open, his jaw slackened allowing drool to run down his face. Picking a red colour announced her presence. As well, it had a slit that revealed a right leg and a cut off. The left side joined a halter that enabled her cleavage to compete with the rest of the package. Her hair was draped over her left shoulder hiding the string holding the bodice in place.

She did a slow pirouette that exposed a naked back. When she faced him again, she finished with a small curtsy. Then she put her makeup into the inside pockets of his jacket, wiped his chin and threw her purse onto the dining room table.

Ryan placed his hand on the small of her back guiding her to the door.

"Ryan, there's a Limo blocking our driveway," she said.

"That's our chariot for tonight," he replied.

The reaction of the Limo driver confirmed her opinion that she picked the right gown. She smiled as it looked like the men wanted her for dessert. Someone helped her into the car by using her ass to assist her. She hoped it was Ryan who was being so familiar with her.

They began their journey to the "Castle". Some millionaire at the end of the nineteenth century build the building to satisfy his English wife. One of his problems was that the cost of importing an idea and material from England bankrupted him. His wife left him and he committed suicide. After decades of neglect the city claimed ownership and spent a good sum to bring the building back to a point where it could charge for tours. During this time, some faceless bureaucrat discovered that organizations would pay rapacious amounts to rent the building for special events. The grounds were ample such that, searchlights could be used to frame its structure and provide a lengthy red carpet to the delight of the celebrities and the press. As well, there was enough parking to accommodate all the participants.

Mayhem greeted them as they drove into the grounds. Their driver had to dodge pedestrians who were more concerned in reaching the point where they could be taken to their seats than being run over. Cars avoided both walkers and other vehicles to be directed to parking. However, the Limo driver was skilled and able to stop in front of their entrance.

As she slid across the seat to exit the car her gown opened up to reveal white panties. The Limo driver almost let the door slam into her. She smiled and thought this is how a person should cope with bad news, be the object of men's desires. Ryan caught up to her after he concluded his business with the driver. Almost immediately, his hand found the small of her back so that he could guide her into the building. It did not bother her that she was being manipulated like a puppet although, she wondered why she was being so docile.

Diane had a fault that many successful people are burdened with. When she was placed in a situation that she could not control, she became extremely shy. As a result, it pleased her that Ryan was in his element. He introduced them to the rest of the people around the table. Before long, their table became raucous as he engaged his audience using humour. She was surprised because unlike his father he made no attempt to dominate the conversation but tried to have everyone take part in the banter. Every so often, she made a point but most of the time she was content to contribute only her laughter.

As the award ceremonies dragged on, she became more annoyed that her shoes were pinching. Finally she pulled on Ryan's sleeve.

"Honey, would you mind if I kicked my shoes off?" she whispered.

"Go ahead, I like the earthy you," he laughed. She stuck her tongue at him plus removed her shoes.

What is wrong with me, she wondered? I do not need his permission to do anything but tonight Ryan was in complete control of her. However, in this case, her feet thanked her.

At the conclusion of the award ceremonies a wall disappeared revealing a large ballroom. At one end a orchestra began playing. A spot light framed a singer and the guests were invited to dance. Ryan pulled her to her feet, wrapped his arm around her anchoring his hand on her boob, while escorting her to the dance floor.

"You're becoming quite familiar for a pretend boyfriend," she said.

"No, I'm your boyfriend with all the perks that comes with this title," he said.

She was pressed into the wall in a darken area of the ballroom. His hand reached under the slit pulling her panties.

"What are you doing?" She gasped.

"I'm removing your panties," he replied.

She put both of her arms around his neck and helped her panties slide down her legs. Then she licked his ear. He attempted to rub his ear on her cheek.

"As my boyfriend you can be as perverted as you want to be this weekend," she said. Almost at once she realized that she had given Ryan permission to do whatever he wanted to her and with her. This might not be a good idea but conceivably it could be fun as they experimented with each other. She felt so safe with him.

Dancing proved to be beneficial because the money men recognized her and she was able to arrange meetings. It surprised her that they knew so much about her next project but even here they wanted control. She was unsure if she wanted to give somebody else the final say on the finished product. Ryan rescued her, guiding her to the exit. At this point, she observed that Ryan was becoming more agitated. She smiled.

The trip home was too quick. They had begun passionately kissing as soon as they entered the limo. It wasn't too long before Ryan found her clit. Then he brought her to levels of ecstasy that she had never experienced before. She gulped as she could no longer control herself or trust that she could breathe normally. His hand became more demanding. A feeling that she was ready to climax made her push her pelvis harder against his probing hand. But just as she felt ready to cum the driver informed them that they had arrived home. This is a conspiracy! Why couldn't he wait for a few more minutes and allow her to complete her orgasm? She sobbed.

Ryan stopped her as they entered the living room. She stood like a statue facing the stairs. He loosened her gown causing her to feel excited as the cloth moved down her body. She wanted to hurry its journey but he refused to let her move. Eventually the gown gathered around her feet. His hand pressing on the small of her back induced her to step out of the gown and climb the stairs towards his bedroom. She did not know when he had removed his garments but she felt he was nude.

After a quick trip to the washroom, Diane slid into bed beside Ryan. He wrapped his arms around her to finish what they had they had begun in the car. She could not believe how quickly he aroused her. No man had ever brought her to the brink of a climax so early.

They laid side by side to recover. In time, Ryan pulled her to him.

"That was too fast," he said.

Before she could reply, he began worrying her nipples. She pulled his head tighter onto her breast. Excitement built. He kissed her neck while rolling on top of her. His warm breath caused her to explode. She gasped as he entered her. Her arms on their own wrapped around his shoulders. Her legs stretched then began to shudder. Neither one wanted to prolong the elation they were feeling. He was crushing her but she couldn't move nor did she want to. Her orgasm came at the same time that he did. With every pulse new sensations coursed through her body. She wondered if she was going to survive this onslaught. They collapsed in each other's arms. The room was silent except for them trying to put oxygen back into their bodies.

They fell into a deep sleep.

Brilliant sunlight woke her. In their haste they had forgotten to draw the curtains. She glanced towards Ryan but he was on his side looking towards her with a smile on his face. At first, she thought he was awake but his rhythmic breathing enabled her to determine that he was still in a deep sleep. Typical man, his position kept the sunlight from his face. God forbid that anything should disturb him. He had positioned her to face the window. She almost laughed but decided to get out of the bed without waking him.

A warm summer morning sun stroked her as she entered the backyard. As well, a playful breeze moved up and down her naked body. These elements excited her. She thought about getting something to cover her nudity but came to the conclusion that if her neighbours saw her, they would say nothing.

It had been a shock when she received the old man's letter that not only informed her he was going to divorce her but sell her business.

Ryan had influenced her. Her soon to be ex-husband had no name just a title, "old man".

Perhaps it had been her own fault that she did not act on her misgivings when he offered to give her a loan to pay her creditors before they sued her. At the time she thought it strange that he wanted the contract drawn up such that he was the majority stakeholder. However, it had been a shock to find that a person she trusted would pull her company from under her. She had been blind-sided. After all the help she had given the old man, when their relationship ended, she expected he would let her pay off his investment in easy installments. She could fight him but he had the resources to drain every cent from her. If she allowed him to complete the sale, she would still receive a substantial amount because she knew the old man would get the highest price available.

She sat on a decorative rock feeling its heat running up her body. A plan began to take form. After telling Ryan about the divorce but not the sale of her company, she thought that he would keep her as his plaything. Somehow he inspired her complete trust.

Was this love, she wondered? What happened yesterday had never happened before. She decided to go back to bed as she missed her cuddling.