Dad's Third Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Diane decides to make Oscar suffer.
2.4k words
3.94
13.1k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hectic year, thought Diane. First Oscar decided to divorce her then he stole her business so he could sell it. The only good thing that happened was her love affair with his son Ryan. Again she gathered and re-read the papers that said she was no longer married. Only now could she begin payback.

Until she met Ryan Diane viewed her beauty more as a curse than a benefit. Good looks made attracting men and occasionally the odd woman easy. However, she felt they were blinded by outward appearances not her total being. Oscar was different. He did not try to hide the fact that the only thing he wanted was a beautiful plaything.

She met Oscar when her best option seemed suicide. Years of trying to find a companion had taken its toll but his idea of putting her in a 'gilded cage' appealed to her. Then, it would not be her problem dealing with unwanted attention or dressing down in order to fade into the crowd. While she pondered whether to take up the suggestion to live in his 'gilded cage' he surprised her with a marriage proposal. She was astonished. The first problem was that she was in her early twenties that should have put her out of the running. Oscar only married women in their late teens (twice). A second problem occurred after thinking about her future life, she wondered if a no-brain lifestyle would suit her. Nevertheless, after planning an extreme course of action before he proposed, she thought marriage might enable her to find a better solution.

Living with Oscar was like receiving an advanced degree in finance at an exclusive University. He was a venture capitalist whose speciality was reviving failed firms and selling them for a profit. Despite his put-downs Diane learned how to 'wheel-and deal' at a high level. Even so Oscar treated her as a bright school child. He could not believe she was capable of understanding or applying her new knowledge in other settings without his guidance.

She relished at his shock when she helped obtain financing for a new venture. It was one of the few times he was unable to turn a firm around. To his credit, he realized his errors and what was needed to sell the firm at a profit.

Her sense of loyalty caused her to develop a plan to save his company. A few of the money men who had profited from ventures with Oscar were invited to a soiree. She hired the best caterer who would supply a feast appealing to all their tastes. Dinnerware not only looked expensive but was luxurious. As well, she was able to purchase rare wines. The presentation gave the appearance that Oscar was on to something big but because he dealt with them previously, he would as a favour, allow them to invest in his latest money making project.

Just as the boredom was settling in Diane re-entered the room. Their guests stopped looking at their watches and thinking of excuses to leave. She was wearing a gown made from material from Oscar's new firm. The gown was tight so that its properties would activate sooner. Heat from her body made the material translucent. To further enhance the effect, she had used a dark compound to call attention to her breasts, hips and vagina. The men crowded around her and began to stroke the material. Suddenly they gasped. Now they understood the genius of the material then they started to reach for their check books to invest in this new product. Oscar had not thought to warn her that she would feel as aroused as the men. He dismissed her. She found a vibrator to obtain release.

Helping Oscar gave her a sense of confidence. She searched and eventually found a failing production company. After buying the company, she found that the sellers had cooked the books. Oscar offered a loan for a 60% stake in the company with the promise she could run the company as she saw fit. She paid the creditors. Her lawsuit failed because the previous owners had to pay loan sharks who did not care if they were paid with stolen money.

There was a bright spot in the sale. She found a few incomplete commercials for Adult Entertainment companies. It was simple to clean them up and persuade her clients to put this type of merchandising on network TV. The success of this venture created a reliable profit stream for her. Then, Oscar persuaded her to invest in new equipment and staff rather than try to buy his stake in the business. She had to admit he was right because she made more profit. He was her husband and should have her well being in mind, she thought.

The next few years were the most exhilarating and saddest time of her life. Taking a failing business and making it a success was rewarding. However, no matter how much she helped Oscar or how successful she became he still belittled her accomplishments.

Just at the time when she was ready to give up Oscar invited his son Ryan to live with them while he was becoming used to his new job. Ryan was a godsend. He elicited recommendations how he could make his new venture successful. Diane appreciated his gratitude and the fact that he considered her very intelligent. As well, she did not have to fight unwanted attentions. He realized she was married to Oscar and never crossed the line until the divorce was begun.

The beginnings of the divorce sparked an unspoken agreement between Diane and Ryan. They would become lovers.

Oscar divorcing her was not a surprise. After a few years she learnt that he did not want to be associated in a relationship with anyone over thirty. It was his reaction to her relationship with Ryan that shocked her. He went ballistic. First he tried to have Ryan fired but Ryan was too valuable to the company. They had more resources than Oscar and consequently were able to ignore him. Oscar did not give up but tried to obtain her share of the profit from the sale of her company. He lost and ended paying her costs fighting the legal battles. He won when he decided to evict them. With heavy hearts they left the community. Once he won one battle he forgot about them, especially his son Ryan. Perhaps he saw Ryan only as an acquisition that did not work out. During this period she offered to end their relationship. The only thing that resulted from this offer was a judicious spanking. She had never been treated so well by any man but when Ryan became angry, he had no qualms about disciplining her. She smiled and wondered if this was his way of demonstrating love.

Moving to the part of the city known as 'Myerstown' was a good idea because it took them away their previous associations making them invisible to Oscar. 'Myerstown' was in the throes of another revival. This area of the city had descended from being the playground of the city's elite to a catchall for the city's poor. This revival was different. The resurgence was attracting adventurers who had the means to draw specialized retailers to the area. However, none of the newcomers wanted to change the grit to vanilla. Diane and Ryan copied their neighbours by cleaning the outside and renovating the inside to a modern look.

Her vibrating alarm caused Diane to return to the present and abandon past memories. Ryan was due home shortly.

Papers were placed on the table to inform him that the marriage was over. She glanced at her watch again then to the large mirror in the hallway.

Her intellect kept her in the company of 'movers and shakers' but she realized her appearance attracted them to her. For this reason, although she was not narcissistic she took care to ensure her exterior invited rather than repelled buyers of her services by examining closely the reflected image.

The woman that stared back at her gave the impression she was confident. Her raven hair was captured in a low bun hairstyle. Lively, sparkling sapphire eyes replaced the previous dull glaze. A full face took over from her previous sharp, gaunt, stressed angular features. Form fitting clothes had supplanted the grunge look but were loose enough to hide some imperfections. Diane chuckled that her hemline had crept up since they had moved to 'Myerstown'. Ryan liked to stroke her leg or sometimes both legs when they were in a restaurant especially "George's". The staff usually seated them so that the rest of the patrons had a clear view what he was doing to her. For that reason, rather than have her dress bunched in the region of her waist, it was easier to shorten the hemline. As well, it was pleasurable to observe the reaction of other diners following Ryan's hand as it moved along her leg.

She reached back to unzip her dress. The dress began to slide down her body. Different emotions occurred as the dress pulled then released her skin. She enjoyed the instant except she was very wet. Many men had undressed her but Diane preferred to present a nude self to her audience. Stripping gave control enabling her to make the procedure as quick or slow as the situation warranted.

Sessions at the gym had toned her. The reflection revealed not only a woman who was proud of her appearance but also, did not care what others thought.

Strong arms wrapped themselves around her and drew her back onto a naked body. Hands cupped her breasts and pinched erect nipples. She closed her eyes content to feel the moment. Moaning caused her to wonder where it was coming from. Soft lips began to nibble a willing neck. She kept her eyes closed even when her head was tipped back and nibbling was applied along her chin to a larynx that tried to force itself into a moist mouth.

She felt herself spun around then crushed to a muscular chest. Eager lips searched until they found each other. She kept her eyes closed. Slowly she was lowered to the floor. At first he forced himself into her. She put her feet on the floor then raised her pelvis to meet his downward thrusts. Both of them wanted to keep the sensations longer. However, their bodies had other desires. He grew bigger inside of her. It was too late to delay her orgasm. The tightening of her vagina overcame his wish to prolong his enjoyment and she could feel him pulsating. Her legs straightened and she began to shudder. His arms tightened and he roughly drove deeper. They lay quietly attempting to fuel their bodies with much needed air. He rolled off of her.

Eventually he pulled her to him and began to nibble her neck. She laughed.

"I better feed you before I become supper."

While Diane was preparing their meal, Ryan read the papers. He smiled.

"Oscar is thorough," he said. "I have to admit he didn't make the negotiations easy but you persevered."

She set the food on the table and was surprised that he scrapped the food from her plate unto his. He reached over and sat her on his lap. She clasped his neck before snuggling. He began to feed her.

Ryan feeding her made her feel like a little girl even his licking of sauce or food from her body did not destroy the mood. At the end of the meal he dipped bread into the remaining gravy and dabbed her nipples. She felt new emotions as he began to lick and suckle her nipples.

It still astonished her when he lifted her willing body and carried her to their bedroom. His company paid for gym membership after personnel reached executive level. Exercise enabled him to carry her with ease. This suited Diane as she liked to be treated as a little girl. She felt secure in his arms.

A mass composed of tangle arms and legs made this form of post sex pleasurable for them. As well, fierce groping, fanatical kissing were supplanted by a calm that enabled them to hold each other tightly in silence. Gone was the intensity of passionate coupling replaced with serene moments of love. She was continually surprised that they fitted so well together.

Even breathing informed her that he had fallen asleep. In a way, she was disappointed because she wanted to be tightly held. All the same she felt peaceful and safe in his loose grip.

It was pleasurable to be in this type of cocoon. They ignored the rest of the world and explored each other. She was happy that he did not make her into an art object but by actions informed everyone that he could not go too long without running his hands up and down her body. As a result she humoured him by dressing to impress whatever audience viewing them. Everyone could determine that they loved each other. Occasionally they could hear sighs of envy. This only acted as an aphrodisiac.

The problems with Oscar still angered her. Not because he tried to destroy her confidence but he did not appreciate her intelligence. In addition, he attempted to remove her safe haven by splitting them up. It was bad enough he stole her business but he misread the lack of fight to protect her investment. He did not realize that her actions were calculated to obtain the most money rather than give lawyers a large sum when she had no chance of winning.

Oscar was a master salesman. He was able to extract a payment that more than covered their investment in the company. The only mistake he made was that all the conditions such as not developing a similar company for five years only applied to him. Both Oscar and the buyers thought Diane was incapable of running a business because of her appearance. She was beautiful therefore needed to be cared for. However, it still annoyed her that no one except Ryan thought she was intelligent although it was a good plan to give the impression she was Oscar's candy floss. Because of this erroneous belief it was easy when unknown to the buyers she forced Oscar to split the purchase price equally with her. These thoughts brought a smile as it pained him to have to make such a large settlement.

If he thought everything was settled, he was mistaken. It would take her time but he would pay and keep on paying until she was satisfied that he had suffered enough. At this point she rolled over and drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.