Dad's Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better get cleaned up," Daddy said and I let his cock slip from my mouth with a plop.

Daddy helped me wash up and I did the same for him. I liked washing his soft cock, it was a marvel. I'd never held one before tonight and I was mesmerized by it. He laughed as I wiggled it and squeezed it in my fist. He then went to take a shower and I did the same. We would have showered together, but we were afraid mom would come home in the middle of it. It was a good thing we didn't, because mom did come home early.

I was sad mom was around and that Dad and I couldn't talk about what we'd done or snuggled up close together. When it came time for bed dad gave me a knowing smile and said he loved me, but I went up alone. A little while later there was a knock at my door and he slipped inside, closing the door behind him. He came to my bed and sat next to me. For a moment we sat there in silence and then I sat up and put my arms around him, my mouth finding his in the darkness. I french kissed him, my tongue pushing past his resistant lips. He kissed me back and then his hands were all over my body, touching my tits and then my ass and finally cupping my pussy through the sheet.

"Tomorrow," Daddy whispered.

I couldn't wait. Neither could my pussy.

12