Daemour Castle Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prince was uncharacteristically surprised when Valya pushed him away, a quizzical look on his face for a second as she turned, agile as any feline, but his usual playful grin returned when he saw her eyes fall on the loose knot holding his robe closed. He didn't stop her as she quickly stripped him of the flimsy robe like he was a Christmas present from her favorite rich uncle.

"Ooh, thats inappropriate behavior for a slave" he whispered as he leaned back on his hands and made himself comfortable, not even a hint of resistance in his voice as her small mouth enveloped his head, the cold organ practically baking in the inhuman warmth of her mouth, her skill coaxing a long moan from him, he had slaves that had been with him for years that couldn't hope to compare to her.

But he simply sighed as she pulled her mouth off his length, though the look on her face was enticing as she licked her lips, the Princes face brightening back up when he realized her tongue was growing. The tricks she was pulling were things he had only experienced a few times in his long life. He hadn't really regretted not having someone with her talents on hand before, but now that his memory of what her kind could do returned, they were sorely missed.

He brought one of his hands up and slipped his hand in to her hair as her tongue came out to tease where her mouth couldn't reach, gently urging her onward, but not forcing her to simply inhale him and be done with it, he wanted to feel that tongue of hers a little longer, especially once it reached as far down as his balls.

"The Prince is going to like you" he mumbled before his grip on her hair strengthened, starting to force her down "The prince is going to really like you" he had almost gotten her down to the base of his cock, but then he abruptly yanked her backwards and off him, then dragging her forward in to a lust filled kiss as he eased her down to lay on top of him, his shaft rubbing against her pussy.

Valya quickly relaxed her throat as the vampire's hand pushed on the back of her head, but even for her, it was a struggle. Valya was no stranger to deepthroat, and normally would have had no problem at all, even with the vampire's handily-above-average sized organ. However, the form she'd chosen, that of a seemingly-young woman, didn't have the same muscle memory and give to it that her natural form did. But then, that was rather the point, wasn't it? The feeling of power, of forcing something on a beautiful girl who could only barely accommodate it, who was forced to bend to the man's will whether she wanted it, whether she was capable of it, or not. It was that feeling she was trying to instill in the vampire, to drive his lust to new heights. This was what she thrived on, the energy released by lust, by sexual contact, and that energy was so much more plentiful when the sex was brutal, feral, animalistic, not a union of hearts in the sanctum of love, but a storming of the bastions of purity by primal lust.

She felt the cool, large shaft of her partner's, her master's cock force its way past the back of her mouth again, invading, pressing, driving forward into her beautiful and innocent form, and the knowledge of what it must look like, the young, sweet girl being forced onto the ravishing cock of her tormentor, made her hotter still. She could feel her wetness, her heat, her every nerve respond to the image, to her thoughts, even to the delicious lack of control such a situation brought upon her.

"The Prince is going to like you." said the vampire, his voice low and guttural and filled with his need for her. "The Prince is really going to like you."

Suddenly Valya felt a harsh yank on her golden tresses and the meat filling her throat was removed. She gasped as her airways were suddenly clear, and then felt the vampire dragging her upward by her hair. She moved with the pull, and found the vampire bringing her face to his own. He kissed her, the relative chill of his mouth causing a wonderful feeling of contrast in her mouth as their tongues explored one another and his tongue pressed into her mouth.

The vampire put his hands on her hips, and she obligingly knelt with one leg on either side of him, positioned just above his cock, her folds glistening with her wetness. She could feel his throbbing length as it rubbed against her, and she rocked her hips back and forth, sliding her outer lips along the underside of his raging erection, coating it in her juices. Valya put her hands on the vampire's chest and raised her hips, allowing him to spring upward, his cock pointing like a spear. Then, slowly, so slowly!, she impaled herself upon his proud shaft, sinking down until she was sure that to take anymore of his length would be nearly impossible. It had been a long, long time since she felt so full, and she congratulated herself on her choice of bodies. But he still had almost a quarter of his shaft left to push into her, and she bit her lip and sank down further.

Valya whimpered, a sound of equal parts pain and pleasure and filled with need as she lowered herself further, until she rested upon him, his cock fully inside her. She was afraid that if he thrust upward, he would come out her throat. But even so, her mind was awash with pleasure, feeling ever millimeter, every bump and vein of his flesh as her she enfolded him in her hot, wet, tight confines. She began a slow, gentle up-and-down motion, reveling in the feeling of his cock filling her, stretching her walls just barely to the point of pain. She rose until he almost slipped out of her, then fell, driving him deep inside her. Her pussy was a velvet vice, and as she fucked the vampire, her conscious mind started to retreat even further, and she began to speed up.

Valya leaned back, riding his cock, exulting in the sex. No, not sex. Sex was too mild a word for what they were doing now. It was brutal, wordless fucking, with Valya no longer caring about the pain that his large cock was causing to her small body. She impaled herself on him again and again, still rising and falling, but no longer in a gentle controlled motion. She would rise almost off of him, then fall freely, letting his shaft slam into her with maximum force and penetration, and it felt wonderful. She leaned back, taking her hands off his chest and threw her head back, moaning. As the speed of the ravaging increased, her moans became louder, higher-pitched, until she was screaming in wordless, mindless ecstasy. She reached up and fondled her own breasts, rubbing and pinching at her nipples. As her impending orgasm drew close, she reached one hand down and rubbed at her clit, the added touch sending bolts of white-hot lightning through her body and her screams became louder.

Suddenly, it was upon her, her orgasm crashing down upon her like a tidal wave, and she reached down with one small hand and clawed at the vampire's chest, hard, to incite him to even more powerful and animalistic sex. She shrieked at the top of her lungs as she came, her vagina tightening with her orgasm, the rush of her cum coating his shaft, his balls, and both their thighs as she continued to ride him.

And she didn't stop, for it still wasn't enough. She wanted more, and she wanted to feed. For the first, she needed to be taken further still, and for the second, she needed him to find release...