Daffy & Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and I heard

"Oh dear; a dirty girl huh?"

I nodded happily and next I knew her tongue was pushing against my cute pink anus. Naturally I reached behind and pulled hard to open it up to be neighborly. I got

"Tsk, tsk , tsk" and another couple of smacks.

She took her finger away and licked it very noisily then I felt it wet returned to the same place and she pushed it so I was on the verge of going I, waited, just to drive me insane, then pushed it steadily all the way in. I put my head down and stayed there ass in the air with her seeing all I had and doing what ever she wanted down there.

Mr Wilson my Gynecologist came to mind, a kindly man in his fifties, very matter of fact; he referred to my vagina as 'the equipment'. Goodness! How was I going to let him see me after Daffy has seen 'the equipment' and all these women have seen it too. Now the idea of a man seeing my bits seemed a bit naff. There must be lesbian gynos out there. I didn't want a straight one looking down there and in there; no, I could feel the disapproval.

"Perfectly healthy vagina down there Dawn," she would tell me with me lying legs spread and feet in the stirrups ", just the thing for breeding healthy boys and girls with good bloodlines. No Latino in you is there Dawn? No, didn't think so. Good breeding stock and you're wasting it on some dyke lesbian, buzz cut and tats everywhere I suppose. God knows I try to be tolerant but if you want to be a filthy little pervert."

She pauses while giving me a look of utter contempt then turns away to fill in her form while the nurse guides me to the dressing area being careful not to allow skin to skin contact in case Lesbianism is contagious and can be transmitted by touch.

"Penny for them," Daffy said cheerfully and I flopped down on the bed then turned over and lay leaning on my elbow to talk with her. No reason why she shouldn't have a nice view while we talked though- is there.

"I'm just thinking what it's going to be like out there, you know?"

Then I realized what an unbelievably selfish cow I really was. After what Daff had told me of her family and I was thinking all about me.

"Sorry, " I said hurriedly trying to catch the horse and bring it back into the stable.

"It's OK, when I saw you I started thinking about it too."

"Well we're paid for till Sunday so lets enjoy today and we can face after when it comes."

I sounded a lot more positive and cheerful that I felt. Somehow though I felt that glimmer of hope and as it hadn't let me down yet I allowed myself to wonder if. What the 'if' would be I had no idea but maybe.

Meantime she got up, made us a hot chocolate, which we took turns drinking, and after some more cuddling in the darkness I drifted off into the deepest sleep I had had in years. Morning came. It had actually been with us for a few hours making itself at home, filling rooms with light, that sort of thing before I decided to acknowledge its presence.

Blossom Chops was still dead to the world but I was filled with so much energy. I felt positive, an almost unknown state for me. I got up, went to the toilet, had a shower then went to the kitchen (still naked of course) , put the jug on , got the toaster out of the cupboard, put the small frying pan on the bigger of the two bench top elements and in no time the cruel smell of bacon and eggs was wafting towards Precious.

She rolled over from her face buried in the pillow and blinked a few times as she took in what I was doing. Well I was beaming at her from the kitchenette part of the room and seeing me happy her face broke into a smile too. I went to go to her but she waved me away telling me to watch her breakfast.

So I watched her breakfast, and mine while she went toilet then had a shower. Breakfast was on the table waiting for her as she came out all fresh and clean. We ate without saying much; it was just such a thrill to be doing it with the one person I loved most in all the world. As we sipped our coffees we conversed. I can't say 'chatted' because there's distance and no invading personal space in 'chatted' and we spoke about our intimate thoughts, not of sex but of what we liked, what we feared also who we feared; our mothers- mostly.

We got ourselves down a bit with that and Daff, after much thought, as a way to pick us up said

"Let's do a naked walk."

"What, now? They're all in bed still, I guarantee it."

She insisted and because she always has to have her way (as if I minded) we walked naked along the hall to the stairwell then down to reception. Bella and the cleaning lady were there while I heard the sounds of breakfasts being made while another maid was frantically setting tables in preparation for the horde of ravenous women about to descend on them at any minute.

She smiled at us when she looked up.

"Still in love?"

We both blushed and gleamed for her.

"My God you are a pair of stunners, aren't you. Tell you what, how about you do some waitressing at breakfast? It's really easy, all you have to do is write the orders down in these pads and remember to put a number in their card holder."

We looked blankly at her.

"So you know where to take the food when it's ready," she explained patiently.

The flicker of a smile was at her mouth and finally she broke and her face was one big smile.

"Yeah, like that."

'Won't they mind?"

'As if. They couldn't get enough of you last night- I'm not going to tell you what the girls you were with paid to have you at their table -"

"Paid?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh yes, worth every penny too they told me; said you're feisty when you want to be," she looked at me and I felt like I had won the Gold Medal in the Lesbian Olympics.

"There was some pretty stiff bidding I can tell you."

I was dying to know the figure and who else bid but I picked that that was for Bella and the bidders to know and for me not to trouble my pretty little head about.

"So what do we do?" asked Daffy, Princess of Practicality, taking it upon herself to speak on both our behalf.

The waitress ran us through the processes, what was where and so on then we got to practice carrying trays a few minutes. Just before the rush Bella came over with our uniforms, a white bow tie, matching little cap, which she pinned in place, white cuffs and black heels. The shoes nearly fitted and I discovered she had a selection out there from previous maids and for new ones.

At ten thirty Bells hit the gong and almost instantly I heard the sound of footsteps. We were at the doors ready to welcome and seat our ladies. As instructed we stood facing the foyer with our hands behind our backs and looking off into the middle distance. In no time the foyer was full of women, all but two of whom were dressed.

Smiling sweetly in welcome Daffy took the ticket from a tall Middle Eastern Lady who was holding hands with a young Indian girl and led them to their table took their order, left the matching number in their card holder, took the order to the kitchen counter then came back to the doorway.

"You're allowed to do that too," she told me pleasantly as I felt my head whirling.

I muttered something of an apology and looked at the lady in front of me.

"Good morning, table for?"

And I was off. I lead them to their table, took their orders, bent over to pick some invisible lint off the floor then took their orders to the kitchen counter and returned to the entrance.

They were absolutely silent. Daffy was going like a train; sitting them and getting the orders then after seeing my house keeping performance she too found the need to bend over to pick up off the floor.

We served the meals and drinks too. All eyes were on us for a while but they got used to naked hot waitresses and started the inevitable chatter over a meal. It had worked; we had made a difference but they accepted us. At the end of the meal Bella went up on the little stage and clapped her hands for silence.

"Did any of you notice anything different about the way breakfast was served this morning?"

Broad smiles answered her with any witty remarks from various tables cut off with vicious looks from fellow diners.

"I'm thinking of asking Chloe and Dawn if they would like to work here, would you like that?"

A huge cheer went up and I felt myself blush with the eyes getting a bit watery too.

"Well?" she asked looking at us and once again every eye was watching.

It was the answer to a prayer, I didn't need to think it through; I just knew it was right.

"We'd love to," I replied confidently and as one all the ladies present stood and clapped us.

So that was our new life together. The hotel did a roaring trade with breakfasts, lunches and dinners invariably over subscribed while the room the occupancy rate was habitually at close on 100%. We did tell our mothers and I sent hers a message that I had my own little arsenal too which I asked her to pass on to her husband.

Not that it was true but I must have sounded convincing because we never did see him.

My mother was, and still is, convinced it was just a phase and continues to look for Mr. Right for me. Bless her.

Work was really good about it when I rang in that Monday, it turns out they were looking for someone to lay off and seeing as how I was resigning they wouldn't have to pay redundancy so "win win all the way round" as Mr. Francis put it. Somewhat smugly I thought. But that was another potential confrontation done and dusted.

There were other logistical things, like moving our stuff. We were to live in one of the suites at no charge and share in a percentage of the takes on the meals plus a basic pittance doing other work through the day and a generous allowance for our time as nude models a few times a week.

That was two years ago. Daffy and I have visited my mother once together, it didn't go well with mom thanking Daff profusely for keeping me company while I wait to meet "the right man" and start a family. It's an ordeal to visit now and I do them as a matter of duty but on my own because I got a hundred and twelve miles of barely disguised anger on the drive back that first time.

We have not been to Daffy's parents place; nor do we plan to do so any time soon.

Oh, nearly forgot; Civic Girl, actually Geraldine, and I are great friends now; it turned out the reason she put 'go fuck yourself' was that she thought I was a guy. So it was all a big mistake really with her thinking I was a guy and me thinking she was and because of that I ended up with Daffy so, sometimes, mistakes can turn out for the best after all.