Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

"I'd love to, where are we going."

She winked, "Italian, where else? You know I'm addicted."

"Two days in a row? Do they have support groups for that?"

She snickered, "Yes, but they're crazy, they actually try to quit! I went once, but I got thrown out for trying to trade recipes, can you imagine?"

I laughed.

"I see, do the others have this addiction? I'm starting to wonder if their deadlines are just..." I trailed off suggestively.

Lia gasped in faux shock, "Damn them!"

I was really laughing hard then, and for a second, just for a second, I was simply a man having a great time with a woman, in my mind at least. It had probably been the best laugh I'd had in months, and for just that moment I forgot she was my boss. It was also when I realized I was starting to like my boss, she was quirky, wacky, and a bit weird at times, but I loved her sense of humor, and her warm rich voice that held a tinge of natural sultriness to it.

Yes, she was fucking gorgeous too, but that was the easy part to ignore, it was the rest of her that truly made her shine, her beauty included.

Plus, she made great coffee.

We got onto the elevator, still a bit unsteady with laughter, and she hit the ground floor button.

She took a deep breath, and her face was flush from her own laughter. She looked really good with flushed skin, and that's when her floral scent hit me on the enclosed elevator. Damn, I'd forgotten how good she smelled, from earlier that morning, which made me think of Emma's sweet scent.

God, I was in trouble.

"I guess I'll have to talk firmly with them when we... when I get back. Thank you by the way, I hate eating alone, and you're better company than most."

I nodded, "It's hardly a hardship on my part."

She smirked, "Be careful with those fulsome compliments, you might make me swoon."

I wasn't sure what to say to that, at least, not anything that wouldn't get me in trouble in more ways than one.

"Don't worry, I'd catch you," slipped out, despite myself.

She bit her lip, and took a deep breath, and I wondered if I'd just taken it a step too far into flirting.

Then she burst out laughing, which dragged me along into my own, and made me realize her deep breath was her trying to control her laughter.

We managed to get a hold of ourselves by the time we reached the lobby, and then stepped out into the world once more. In truth it hadn't even been all that funny, but Lia had a presence that was hard to describe, she was an intoxicating and sexy young woman, but the woman had layers, and the more I got to know her the more I wanted to learn them all.

Which was stupid, she was my boss, the CEO of the hottest new traded company out there at the moment, and off limits.

Except, when we laughed together, and she looked into my eyes, she didn't seem off limits at all. She seemed like a normal woman showing attraction for a man with light flirting banter, honest smiles, and eye contact that lasted a little too long. About the only thing she didn't do at that lunch was touch my arm lightly, but not all women did that when they flirted either.

Was I reading into it? Or was I thinking with my very young and stupid twenty-two-year-old horny cock?

Needless to say, the whole time I had a blast with my boss, in the limo and at the restaurant, I'd also been arguing with myself. Dream job I was going to love doing, great salary, nice people to work with, it was a killer combination, that I knew was rare in life. Did I really want to risk that by expressing my admiration and interest in a brown-eyes beauty that took my breath away? Not just her looks, her laugh, attitude about life, intelligence, sweetness, and whatever crazy ass quirkiness she had that made her wake me up while wearing sexy lingerie earlier that morning.

As the lunch wound down, and my face actually hurt from smiling and laughing so much, I knew it was time to either man up or slink away like a gutless loser... that wanted to keep his cushy office and job.

Her looks wouldn't have been worth the risk at all, not by themselves no matter how exquisitely beautiful she was, but the total package, crazy quirks included, just might have been.

I hoped.

"Lia, this might be wildly inappropriate, but would you let me take you out to dinner tonight, and maybe some dancing? I... really enjoy your company."

Her eyes widened in shock for a moment, and then so quickly I couldn't be sure, I thought I saw a deeply shocking vulnerability and fear in her eyes and on her face, but it was gone so fast I couldn't be sure I didn't just imagine it.

She smiled shyly, "I'd like that very much Paul, and as Emma would say, fuck inappropriate."

I snickered, and she snorted a laugh, which was surprisingly endearing.

She said, "So... meet here at six?"

I laughed, "Italian again? You need an intervention."

She pouted, and while not as pouty lipped as Emma, her full lips did a pretty damned good job of it. Well, I did say her quirks were endearing, and there was a lot left on the menu that I hadn't tried yet.

"Six works for me."

Then to make my intentions clear, I paid for the meal and completely ignored her protests about lunch not being a date, our date was tonight.

I was smiling as I walked her outside, and even opened the limo door for her that took her back to work.

As I turned toward the El to head home, I felt a block of led settle in my stomach.

What the hell had I just done? If our date went bad I was so screwed, if our relationship went bad, I was so screwed. I guessed if I wanted to keep my job, I'd have to marry her. She'd been far too excited about it, and there was no way I could break the date. Plus, I didn't really want to, I really enjoyed her company, more so than I had any woman before, and we'd just met. Our personalities seemed to mesh perfectly, which probably meant I was as weird and quirky as she was.

I snorted at the thought of marrying her to keep my job though, that was ridiculous.

Wasn't it?

I took a second shower, and shaved off my five o'clock shadow. I wore clothes nice enough to the restaurant that would still pass at a club, even though I wasn't sure we'd be dancing afterwards or not. I wished I could've picked her up, but I didn't have a car. I would soon, probably my second paycheck, but money would still be tight for a while.

I hadn't been on a date for a while, so was nervous as I left the house, and headed down the El line to get to the Italian restaurant. I chuckled at that, third time eating there in two days. I also felt the nerves melt away at that thought, I'd had a great time with her already at two meals, I was sure I could handle the third time being a date.

Still, it was the first time I was taking out a ten, she was that in my opinion, both on the outside and inside as far as I could tell. I was sure she had claws though, underneath the easy relationship we seemed to have. She was the CEO of a hugely successful publicly traded company, she didn't get there by being nice, I was sure.

Still, I wasn't her competition, and was usually pretty confident most of the time.

I got to the restaurant a few minutes early, but she was already there and seated at the same table. It seemed she was there so often she had her own table, or at least we'd sat there the all three times. She had on a sexy little black dress, that hugged her curves, and showed just a tasteful amount of cleavage, yet also mashed together and pushed up her breasts higher, making them look even bigger on her hourglass and athletic body.

Her long light brown hair was up in a bun, revealing the gentle curve of her neck, and her petite earlobes. It also fully revealed the soft delicate beauty of her face, transformed it even, without her hair framing her face. She looked even more ravishingly beautiful, if that was possible.

When she saw me, the bright welcoming and almost joyful smile that burst from her spontaneously took me by surprise, and I found myself grinning back helplessly as I walked over a took a seat across from her. If she was that happy to see me, I supposed I didn't have to be nervous at all, and I felt myself relax even further.

"Lia, you look stunning, truly magnificent."

She blushed, "Thanks, you look good too."

The waitress came and took our order, that third time I had a linguine in a creamy sauce, with shrimp.

I also realized she must work out all the time if she ate here constantly, her figure was too supple and athletic, not an inch of extra fat on her athletic and alluring body. Something I'd have to do, if I didn't want a spare tire before the age of twenty-three.

Which really, was just a few months away.

"So, did they fess up about their so-called deadlines?"

She looked confused for a second, and then giggled.

"No, I'm afraid they were really busy today."

I asked, "Do you all live together?"

She nodded slowly, "We do, separate rooms. We're close, they're my business partners, and my best friends. We trade off chores, cooking, cleaning, and the like. We even work out together, there's a gym in the den, which was kind of a second smaller living room when we bought the place. Sometimes we're a little competitive, but in a good way, it pushes us all to be our best, without starting fights. It also helps that we all have different specialties, so can't quite compete directly, at least businesswise."

"So, how did you meet them?"

She shrugged, "We met growing up, we were all in a... I guess you could call it a special school. We were taking the equivalent of college level courses when we were about eleven years old, so we decided to join forces and take over the world."

I laughed.

She said, "Or you know, leave it a better place than we found it. Not with empty words, political correctness, or empty promises either. Our security company and other inventions are paying for all of our... charity research. I'd love to tell you all about it, but not here."

"You sound passionate about it, and you do have me curious."

I was, her passion was also turning me on. I felt that excitement everyone felt on a first date, when they really care for the person sitting across from them. The feelings were fast, they also weren't all that deep yet, but I could feel the potential. We connected, almost like she was made for me.

She was... mesmerizing, intoxicating, and her smile and passion was catching.

She smiled shyly, "If you're good, I'll tell you all about it on Monday in the office, where it's secure, if Bell lets you up for air that is."

"So, she's a slave driver?" I asked.

She snorted, "No, I was just joking. Only to herself. Bell is... she's as sweet as Mia seems. Not that Mia isn't sweet, as long as you're on her side."

I laughed, "I see, and you?"

She grinned, "I'm a total softy. At least I seem to be with you. I was... shocked when you asked me out, but also, if you couldn't tell, thrilled, I really like you, Paul."

"The feeling is mutual, and not just because you make perfect coffee."

She giggled, "Really? What else?"

I smirked, "I'll tell you, if your good."

She tilted her head, and bit her lip, "Oh, I can be very good for you," she said in a sultry voice, and then blushed furiously, as if not quite believing that she'd just said that.

"You make me smile, and I love your quirkiness, and sense of humor. I feel a connection to you that I can't really explain, you're possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever met, and so far the inside matches."

She blushed, then arched an eyebrow in challenge, "Possibly?"

I shrugged, "A small lie, I wouldn't want you to get a big head. Besides, you said you might swoon if my compliments became too fulsome, I didn't want to risk it."

She snickered, "Really? I'd have thought you'd want an opportunity to catch me," she teased.

We paused our flirty banter as the meals came out, and we waited for the waitress to leave.

I joked, "Well, with the table between us... better be safe and wait for the full effusive truth later, when we're both standing, or better yet dancing. I'd hate to be too slow and have your gorgeous hair or beautiful face fall into the pasta."

She smirked, winked, and said conspiratorially, "You're right, better not risk it."

I took a bite of the food, and I enjoyed staring into her sparkling and warming light brown eyes. I honestly couldn't look away, she had me completely captivated, and unless I was nuts she couldn't look away from me either. It was insane, I'd just met the woman yesterday, she was my boss, and a million other reasons why this date and attraction was insane. Yet, I knew I'd miss her as soon as she was out of my presence. She made me feel alive in a way I'd never felt before. I'd never had that much instant chemistry with anyone before she entered my life and turned it upside down.

All of it, my personal and professional life both, was caught up in the whirlwind called Lia.

I wasn't usually one to go on about my emotions, or open myself up for scrutiny, but it was an important part of my story, and informed the next part of it in a big way. She was magical, an unforeseen amazing circumstance in my life when I hadn't been looking for love, never mind it being dropped on my head like a ton of bricks. I didn't love her yet of course, but I was well on my way after just a single twenty-four-hour period, and it was far more than base lust, though that was certainly present as well. She... dazzled me.

Of course, love... well, that's not where the story ends, that's where the story truly begins...

Chapter Five

Good lord, could she move that body of hers. Dinner had been fun and playful, but dancing with Lia? Dancing with Lia was pure sinful foreplay, her body was firm, supple, very much in shape, and she could do things with it on a dance floor that turned my knees to rubber, and my cock to hard steel. She'd ground her sexy and tight heart shaped ass against me more times than I could count, and my hands on her firm and thin waist, hips, and the small of her back was pure heaven.

Even her eyes and her facial expressions as she looked at me with the same lust, want, and amazement that must have been in mine, was pure foreplay, we were both breathless and feeling hot as the song came to an end. I only took my hands off her hips reluctantly, as we smiled at each other and tried to catch our breaths, my heart was pounding in my chest. We'd been dancing for almost two hours straight.

Fuck it.

I took her hand, and I kept it as I led her off the dance floor. I picked up a couple of bottles of water at the bar, and we took a seat at one of the tables. The music was incredibly loud in the club, and we did a lot of goofy smiling at each other, with heat in our eyes and desire in our hearts and bodies.

She was, as I'd mentioned before, captivating, and drop dead sexy.

She leaned in, and a shiver went down my spine at her warm full lips touching my ear, and her hot breath on my neck.

"Thanks for the water, and for tonight, I'm having... the best time I've ever had."

My already and still hard cock twitched at that, and I gave her a smile. When I leaned in to her neck, I was overwhelmed by that sweet scent, and really wanted to taste her neck with my lips, but I put them against her ear as I caressed her face and held her hair on the other side.

"Me too. I don't want to let you go yet, my place for a drink?"

She turned her head toward me, and we locked eyes for a moment, our lips just an inch or two away from one another's.

Fuck it.

I leaned forward half that distance, and she eagerly closed the rest of the distance. I expected a hot explosive kiss, but she literally melted against me, and the kiss was hot, but it was also lingering, sweet, and filled me with the deep desire to both protect her, and ravish her at the same time.

She looked as breathless as I felt, and nodded yes, just in case her kiss wasn't answer enough, and we got up with our waters half left and made our way to the door. When her limo picked us up, she gave the order and raised the privacy screen, then she was in my lap and kissing me passionately, I didn't mind an aggressive woman, not after I'd already made the first move.

That kiss was explosively hot, as our hands wandered each other. I didn't grope her, not in the limo, but I teased her with light brushes on the sides of her supple firm C cups, and ran my hands over her waist, hips, and even onto her lower back and ass.

She whimpered into my mouth in need, when I did that last one, and squeezed her supple firm ass cheeks, while I pulled her against me and ground up into her middle.

"Paul," she whispered in a hot sultry and needy voice that went straight to my libido.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered into her mouth, while I moved one hand to her hip, and the other to tease the sides and bottom of her left breast, only once did I brush the nipple through that hot little black dress with my thumb, drawing a gasp of pleasure and an aggressive grind against my cock out of her. She was hot, wild, and a little out of control.

Fuck, I was completely lost in her, and the lust we shared that night. It was more than that though, not love certainly, but admiration, respect, amazement, and a true initial melding of our personalities. She wasn't just a hot body to me in that moment, she was the total package.

It was happening far too fast, but neither of us could slow down.

We got out of the limo when it stopped, and I felt a moment of relief my parents weren't home, sometimes they ended a business trip early. We got inside, and I kissed her against the front door, and moaned into her mouth, when she ground her body against mine and started to unbutton my shirt. She only unbuttoned it halfway, and then sighed in delight as her hands slipped under the shirt and explored my chest, and hard stomach.

I wasn't all that muscled, but I was toned and in shape, fit.

I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders, and I kissed my way down to her neck. Then I bent my legs slightly, as I chased the edge of the dress with my lips, as I slowly peeled it down her body. I moaned in approval, at the taste of her skin, and her hot tight nipple as I finally bared her perfectly rounded and firm C cups. They were pert and proud despite the size, which was normal for an eighteen-year-old woman who was very hot, and very much in shape.

She gripped my hair, and then pulled me harder against her as she arched her back and pushed her breast in my face firmly.

I lavished her nipple and areolas with the tip of my tongue, and then teasingly nipped her nipple.

She sighed in pleasure, and said, "Harder, I like it rougher, but not too rough."

I bit down again, quite a bit more firmly, and she gasped in pleasure and gripped my hair almost painfully. I felt her hands quickly move between us, and she undid my belt and opened my pants up. I barely took a quarter step back, pushed down my pants, and grabbed her by her outer thighs and slid my hands firmly up her skin, the short skirt of her little black dress was pushed up, settled over her mouthwateringly thin waist. She had on a pair of silk lingerie panties, and I could see the wet spot.

She jumped up as I moved forward, and she wrapped her legs around me, and kissed me desperately as she ground up against my hard shaft. It wasn't porn worthy, but at eight inches and quite thick around, it was still above average.

"Condom," I reluctantly breathed.

She shook her head, and demanded breathlessly, "No, fuck me here, now, against this door, and fill me with your cream. I'm clean, I've... never been with a man."

My cock twitched hard at that, and I let that dumbass make the decision, as I pushed aside her panties and shoved my cock in her wet and ready pussy.

She gasped as her labia parted for me, and I slipped the first two inches into her tight love canal. She gasped, ground, and took in another inch or two.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers