Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I started to rock up into her, probably too fast and hard, but at the same time I was trying to be gentle, but our lust was driving us both at that point, and she rocked just as hard, as I pinned her and fucked her against my own front door. My bedroom not one hundred feet away.

When I got in all the way, I paused for a moment, as I felt her convulse around me. Then, when things calmed, she squeezed me like a fucking silken vice. It was exquisite, and just short of painful.

"Holy shit."

She giggled, "I... do Kegel exercises every day, for the last two years, on my dildo. When this finally happened, I wanted it to be good for you."

The words didn't sound quite right, but in my haze of lust and the incredible feeling of her tight slick friction as she squeezed her warm and wet sex around me like a vice, and ground against me hard, I just took it that she meant it in the general sense. Her first boyfriend or something. Even if the words sounded a whole lot more specific, the idea of that was just too nonsensical, and in the heat of the moment I blew it off.

I thought it was hot, that she'd practiced squeezing cock, and I was the first cock in her, after that it was all a haze of lust, as I started to drill up inside of her.

She was wild, as I slammed her up and down the door over and over, she didn't fail to squeeze me tightly and grind each and every time our bodies slammed together, and a small part of my mind nonsensically wondered if she practiced that too.

I didn't think she'd lied to me, but she was the best fuck I'd ever had up to that time, and I'd been with a couple of talented sluts in college that had prided themselves in their bedroom skills. Poor deluded sluts weren't shit next to Lia.

Lia was fucking magic, literally, as she milked my cock, bounced on it, and grinded in a way that made my brain turn inside out with euphoric shock. She was a goddess of sex, and I was the first man she'd slept with? She took one arm from around my neck, and then squeezed and lifted her breast to my mouth. It was too hard to suck it, she was bouncing to hard, but I managed to graze her nipple with my lips and tongue with a little work, and her breasts were fucking gorgeous, perfectly pert and rounded C cups, that bounced and shook violently every time our bodies slammed together.

Her sex felt like heaven around me, and lord did she know how to use it.

She started to pant, and gasp.

"Cum with me, please Paul, please fill me with your spunk. I want it, I need it, fill me, make me your dirty cum-slut."

There was something so familiar about those dirty lines, but my mind couldn't make the connection at that moment, I was too lost in the lust, pleasure, and her hot tight athletic body, her beautiful face, sultry voice, and her hot naughty words.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I grunted out, as my legs went numb.

My words and last harsh thrust as I buried myself deep, set her off like a rocket into space, as she cried my name and came undone around me, spraying me with her hot silken liquid satisfaction. Her legs tightened around me like a vise, and she started to convulse around me, and milk me as I sent pulse after pulse of my seed into her nubile and fertile body.

Our eyes were locked, and it was a beautiful moment, one of lust and satiation, but also one of a deep vulnerable connection, and her eyes teared up as we started to come down together.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

She laughed, almost hysterically, and nodded vigorously, "Yes, I am. Happy tears."

I kissed her gently, softly, and kept one hand holding her up by her ass, which was enough with her legs tight around me, holding me inside of her. The thumb on my right hand however gently brushed the tears from her cheeks, and then I claimed another lingering heartwarming kiss, that was far too loving for just meeting her twenty-four hours ago.

Then she said six more words in a sultry heated voice. A simple question that terrified me and thrilled me, that shocked me and turned me on in equal measure, that absolutely blew my mind. Words that squeezed the heart in my chest like a vice, and made my throat close up with emotion, even as it made my flagging cock twitch deep inside of her nubile and hot body.

Lia asked in a smoky voice that throbbed with a deep love and devotion so complete, and a horrible vulnerable fear in her voice at the same time, that it made my heart skip a beat...

"So, am I perfect yet, master?"

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers