Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..."

She shushed me, "I love you, and I know that's not why you're with me."

Right. Holy fuck.

She giggled, "You think that a lot."

I nodded in easy agreement, of course I did, I had five ladies that blew my fucking mind on a regular basis. In a good way.

She wiggled and turned to face me, and I couldn't help but kiss her at the dreamy loving look in her eyes.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. Space, along with health scanning, entertainment, and healing nanites, then there was AG, quantum comms, FTL, and the Earth would have colonies coming in the next few years.

The future looked amazing to me, for the world, but even more so for me, personally.

Oh, and I had an alien goddess in my bed, my alien goddess.

Asha giggled.

"You should call your ladies up, unless you want that blowjob I promised? You're pretty hard against my stomach down there, I'd be happy to relieve it."

Of course, summoning my ladies was probably the right answer. Fortunately, my thoughts betrayed me, and Asha gave me a wickedly delighted look before shimmering her body down the bed, before I could even answer the question. It was as if she'd been hoping I'd choose the shallow answer, and make use of her perfect and sexy mouth.

At least, before I could answer the question out loud.

She kissed the tip, and took me in her warm wet mouth, and her tongue was hot on me.

Holy fuck!

--------------------

Book three should start up soon, two more posts to wrap up Paul's story.

1...456789