Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I said, "I had Lia set something up for us, on pain of withholding my spankings if she told you about it."

Lia didn't like to be spanked during sex as much as my Emma, but that was like saying a hound didn't like to hunt as much as a wolf.

Bellona snickered, and looked intrigued.

I laid her on the bed, laid next to her, and sent her the VR link, then I hit it myself. A second later, we were both in an immersive world that felt real.

She noticed the paintball gun in her hand first, and then looked at me with such loving devotion and joy I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips. Her eyes narrowed, as she turned into scary Bellona and went over her weapon. She was wearing black leather pants, a tight stretchy black sports bra, and a long black leather trench coat.

She looked amazingly hot and bad ass, and of course it was perfectly safe, there was no baby bump in this virtual world.

I was similarly dressed in a ridiculously stereotypical way, and I promised myself I'd both thank and give Lia shit for it later. I hadn't asked for a Hollywood wardrobe after all, just an immersive VR of a paintball match.

"Same sides? Or should we lead our minions against each other?"

I waved a hand at the nearby large group of paintballers that loosely stood in two groups, which were of course computer generated and controlled by one of Lia's lesser A.I. creations, like the one that controlled my nanites.

She said, "It's up to you, master."

Right, of course it was.

"Well, I know what you want to do, and I suppose my pride can take the hit when you kick my ass, again."

It was true enough, the others wouldn't even play with her anymore, because she was so competitive and excelled at games of violence and strategy. She was my mischievously sweet Bellona, until she got a weapon in her hands, then she was a goddess of war.

Which, not so incidentally, was who she was named after. Bellona, the goddess of war.

Outside of my pride, it was actually a comforting thing, she protected us with that same ferocity. Outside of that one bit of random violence behind the building, no attacks had even come close to succeeding.

She smirked, and then giggled at my faux woebegone expression. She gave me a hug and a deep loving and passionate kiss, and we were both breathing hard by the time we broke it.

"Thank you for this, master."

"My pleasure, love."

We split up at that point, and we took charge of our armies as we split off, hid our flags, and started the first game. I only left six people back to snipe and guard the flag, the other fourteen and I went on the offensive. It all felt completely real of course, all five senses engaged, even the sting of a paintball felt exactly the same, except there would be no bruises when we logged out. The soft breeze across my skin, the sun in my eyes through the trees, the sounds of nature around us, it was unbelievably awesome.

The best part? My Bellona and sweet unborn daughter were really safely in bed, so it was the best of both worlds. I had a blast, and I knew Bellona lived for this shit, so everyone won.

Well, I lost the game, embarrassingly so, she totally kicked my ass, but I still won in the sense of showing Bell a good time, and in showing that I cared by getting this set up for her. It'd been a full year since they'd come into my lives, and I loved them more every day, loved Bellona more than I ever thought was possible. I also worried a lot less about taking them for granted, because their service in love to me and without question would always put that in the front of my mind. With a human woman it wouldn't be a thing at all, and she'd be easier to take for granted, because a human woman could fend for herself that way. If that made sense?

I lost the first two games, the third game I was absolutely slaughtered.

We logged out at noon, to both use the restroom, and to eat a picnic style lunch one of my other ladies had delivered to the bed on a tray, then we logged back in for the second part of our day date. A little whitewater kayaking, which of course turned into a race.

That I lost.

When we logged out for the second time, later that afternoon, I pulled her against me, and softly caressed her back and beautiful red hair with my fingertips, as I kissed her deeply, passionately, and lovingly.

Fuck.

She felt so good in my arms, so soft and yielding, supple and strong. She was so beautiful, the mischievous freckles and thin elfin face so different from the others, but she was a perfect ten in her own way.

She nipped my lip playfully as the kiss broke, and she sighed in contentment as she stared into my eyes with loving devotion, joy, and a breathlessness of passion that was powerfully intoxicating. Her hand rubbed up my chest, around my neck, and she teased the back of my neck with her fingernails, as her smile turned mischievous and she nipped my lip again, then sucked on it.

A shiver went down my spine, and woke up my cock at her teasing touches.

"Bell, I love you."

She smiled widely, "Make love to me, master? It would be the perfect end to a perfect date."

My cock twitched against her outer thigh, she had her leg on me as she was draped over my side.

She smirked, and then sighed in pleasure. Her sweet voice didn't do sultry at all, but that almost made the dirty words even more effective as she teasingly begged, "Your naughty cock wants me, master. I need you in me master, please. I need your fat cock to fuck me, to take its pleasure in me."

I kissed her even more passionately, as she teasingly moved her hips and rubbed her thigh against my still confined but solidly hard cock. Fuck, she was so sexy, and the teasing way she was seducing me drove me crazy. Even her lips were teasing, as she bit and sucked on my bottom lip, and teasingly pulled away, only to brush my lips lightly, then lick them and giggle, before she kissed me hard with passion and sighed deeply in desire into my mouth.

I knew perfectly well what she was doing, she was inciting me to take her with teasing passion, but knowing about it didn't make a bit of difference. It was incredibly effective.

Of course, I got my revenge, teasing her with small light tweaks of her nipples, and my soft fingertips ran up her leg, and pushed the skirt of her dress over her hip. When my hand found her firmly supple petite and oh so sexy bubbled ass, I realized the vixen wasn't even wearing panties.

Fuck, she must've taken them off hours ago, in the bathroom during lunch break. The naughty vixen planned this, and she'd known it would drive me fucking insane.

I moaned deeply into her mouth, and she giggled sweetly in a way that shouldn't have been seductive at all, but it drove me even crazier. Her sweet innocent seduction of me was without peer.

I got up as I pulled her leg around, and wound up kneeling between her legs, at an odd angle on the bed as I slowly and deliberately held her legs in the air, and put them on my shoulder, and then pushed her dress up her legs.

I groaned, as her sweet sexy and petite mound came into view. Her petite body was perfect, flawless, and all woman as I ran my hands along her gentle and sexy curves. I pulled off her straps, and peeled the dress down to her waist, and then I teasingly brushed the bottom of her breasts, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her sweet lips for my trouble.

Bellona's heart shaped, firm, and bountiful C cups had always been sensitive, with her pregnant only the slightest brushes were called for as she looked up at me with lustful devotion, loving desire, and her sexy little pussy glistened in the afternoon sunlight through the window.

She licked her lips subconsciously, as I reached down and opened my pants, pushed them down, and freed my cock.

I grabbed a pillow, and she arched her back as I put it under her ass, to increase the angle so I wouldn't crush her baby bump, and it would have the added bonus of stroking across her G-spot every single time I pushed into her. I lifted her legs, put them on my shoulders, and kissed her ankle gently, as I lined up my cock and pushed into her heaven.

She hissed, then gasped in pleasure, as her eyes widened and stared up into mine. She was so wet for me, so hot and tight around me, and her sex squeezed around my tip hard.

"Paul, so good, you feel so good in me, master," she said in a soft sweet breathy voice that went straight to both my heart and libido, "Master, it's where you belong," she added in a sweet teasing voice, but her eyes told me she wasn't kidding at all.

Fuck!

Yes, I did, I belonged inside my mischievously sweet war goddess. My cock was so hard it hurt, and only my sweet Bell's pussy could warm and sooth it.

If anything, my loves were even more insatiable than before the pregnancy, I wasn't going to fight it, or argue with Emma's assertions that sex was good for pregnancy. I just wouldn't crush the bumps with my weight, either with my body or against the bed, everything else was fair game.

I started to work the rest of my cock in, and Bellona moved subtly underneath me, slightly moving her hips, and arching her back to meet my every thrust with her own deliciously pleasurable counter-thrust.

She was so tight for me, and squeezed me each time I pulled back, and softened for me when I pushed back in, a little father each time, until I was completely buried in paradise. The constant pressure as her sex hugged me, her warm and tight silken walls filled me with euphoria, and her abundance of liquid lubrication was just mind blowing.

"Fuck, Bell. You're so tight around me, so perfect, my naughty nymph."

She giggled breathily, which did interesting things down below.

I kissed her ankle gently, then the other one as I caressed her outer thighs with the lightest of loving touches, as I simultaneously pulled out deliciously slowly. The sensitive nerve endings on my cock were sparking like fireworks, each small movement was an eternity of bliss, and then I slowly pushed back into her paradise, when she ground herself up against me the best she could.

She didn't have much leverage, but she swiveled her hips to meet me and grind as our bodies once more as we came fully together. Even that small bit, ramped up the pleasure to mind-bending levels of euphoric bliss.

I couldn't look away from her eyes, so loving, so filled with pleasure, joy, and the one look all of my ladies shared, uncompromising and radiantly boundless devotion. I twitched powerfully inside of her, then continued to make love to her with long slow strokes, as I fed my cock to her soft willing flesh over and over again.

She trembled and came around me, and I just kept going, kept making love to her as I softly caressed her legs, hips, and thighs. She squeezed around me hard as she came down, and then got back to that grinding. She was pure paradise, and my cock twitched as she started to play with her own tits, she even sucked on a nipple for me, and if I hadn't been making love to her, I'm positive that alone would have thrown me over the edge.

As it was, the rest of the world faded away, the room, even the bed. All that I was aware of was her gorgeous green eyes, her sweet scent, the feel of her body pleasuring mine, and the euphoria slowly building up in me as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm with my slow, steady, firm, and implacable pace.

She gasped, "Master!" and came for me again, beautifully, and I was completely mesmerized, besotted, and caught by the stunning intensity of her return gaze. The orgasms came faster, and harder, as time went on, and she came for me easily and often.

Her sex was pure pleasure, the liquid friction overwhelming, were it not for the fact I had sex up to six times a day, and was going slow, I'd have blown a long while ago.

It was maybe a half hour later, and her orgasms had long since passed the double digits, when I picked up my speed slightly, and started to long stroke a little faster, although not one bit harder and I still felt overwhelming love as I made love to my sweetly mischievous Bell.

"Bell."

She was covered in sweat, and her eyes were wide with pleasure, as she whispered, "Cum for me master, fill my womb, I need to feel you cum in me, fill me, love me..."

I grunted, and I whispered her name one more time as I buried myself deeply and firmly, and my cock started to pulse my seed into her, while rapturous bliss overwhelmed my mind and body like a tornado touching ground. The orgasms were always so intense when making love, perhaps because of the long ass build up, but I knew our love had something to do with it too.

"I love you, baby."

Bellona grinned, "Love you too, master."

I slid out slowly, and lowered her legs down to the bed on my right side, while I collapsed to the left. Then I pulled her against me in the spooning position, and I held her gently with my right arm as my hand teased her baby bump, and I kissed the hair on the back of her head.

It'd been a hell of a Bellona Saturday day-date, and we had just enough time to cuddle for a while, shower, and make it down for our family meal...

Chapter Four

"Come to my office?" Lia asked.

It was Monday morning. The protestors had become old hat after the last six months, but we were always vigilant when walking past them, or even when we took the back entrance to avoid them.

"Umm, sure? What's it about?"

Lia said, "The presidential science advisor, Mark Chaise. I have no idea why he's calling, but it must be related to the new worldwide claims commission."

I nodded, "Yeah, sounds like something I might need to hear."

The new commission had lots of rules, one of them as I'd suspected, was that a person needed to actually physically be somewhere to claim it. Claims would be laid with beacons, to warn off other prospectors and explorers, and they had six months to get back to Earth to complete the claim.

Our fifty probes happily assaying systems for the last six months weren't good enough, which was actually fine with me, it made sense. There were also established limits for claims, a person on a ship wouldn't be claiming whole solar systems.

A colony group could only claim so much land on a planet based on colony size, and they could only claim solar system resources that they could use. For instance, a person couldn't claim a whole asteroid belt, they could only claim what they could reasonably mine by themselves, or as a company for what their employees could reasonably mine.

Everyone wanted a piece of the five worlds that were ready to move in as far as atmosphere, gravity, and other factors that made it close enough to Earth that humans could thrive there.

We were in fact at that moment, patent pending on the FTL technology, and as soon as it was approved, we'd start licensing the rights to build FTL ships. There were several private corporations including SpaceX and government run facilities that were poised to start building interstellar ships, as soon as they could, and get those colonies started.

It'd taken close to five months before all the countries in the U.N. could agree to the rules in outer space, not only in claiming, but also in respecting and enforcing the quarantined systems we specified. That second one should've been a no-brainer, but a lot of them had been disbelieving of information furnished by an alien, and had wanted to go out and see the proof for ourselves. Of course, they didn't know that information came from my sexy alien goddess, Asha, none knew about that at all.

Asha smirked at me.

Well, except for our multi-millionaire limo driver.

Regardless, it was just more proof humans could be stupid, there'd always be one idiot who'd poke a hornet's nest to see if it was occupied, then wonder why they got stung.

I pinched Lia's luscious ass, and then tried to look innocent.

Mia playfully accused, "Sexual harassment, that's a firing offense."

I pinched Mia's ass, with a wise ass grin on my face.

Mia sighed lustily, and then blushed at the fact she'd done so.

Lia giggled, she also looked a little flush from her pinch.

It was all in fun, I'd probably do it more, except at work, all it would be is a tease I couldn't follow through on. Well, except for Emma, my sexy and wild closet exhibitionist who loved her some risky semi-public sex, her I'd be able to follow through on. Point was, it was fun but I kept it at a minimum, I didn't want to frustrate my ladies, or myself, but light teasing could be fun.

I also wouldn't tease them like that in front of anyone else, just the six of us knew what a perverted pig I was.

We got out when the doors opened, and all six of us headed for Lia's office, via the breakroom for coffee, curious to hear what the man wanted. We had everything lined up, and the WCC was settled, we were just waiting on the patent. In short, we had no idea what reason he could have for calling us.

Lia's corner office was large, and she had her own small conference table for eight, in addition to her desk. We all settled around the former, and at exactly nine on the dot, the call came in. At least he was punctual.

Lia hit the speaker button on the speakerphone on the table.

Lia answered, "Lia Johnson, how can I help you?"

Mark accused, "You've been holding out on us."

Lia raised an eyebrow at me, and I just shrugged.

"How's that, Mark? Hello by the way," she said with irony.

Mark accused, "You have FTL comms, perhaps instant comms."

Oh.

Lia asked, "What makes you think that?"

Mark said, "The database. Mia gave me access to it last week remember? I can see it populate in real time, and the amount of probes and time doesn't add up for three hundred times the speed of light. The probes aren't returning to SOL to drop off the data."

Oh, busted.

Lia cleared her throat, "That's true. We planned to release it in ten years."

Mark asked, "Why wait?"

Lia replied, "The human capacity for change is limited. We've already upended the power and transportation industries, and it sent a few more related industries into a tailspin that will take time to recover from. Then there's the nanites which will affect every aspect of the health care industry, as well as changing the entertainment and sports industries, advertising, phone, business practices, payment systems, how people vacation, and probably others. We were hoping to let things calm down first."

Mark frowned, "Why would FTL comms be disruptive?"

She replied, "Because it's quantum communications, not just for ships. Immediate and instantaneous communications, infinitely wide bandwidth, without lag across light years. It would replace communication and entertainment satellites, to remove the satellite lag. There's no range limitation, so no cell towers or physical phone lines, no ocean cables, no lag for UAVs, or mining machines run by remote control out by the asteroids.

"I'm sure you're seeing the impact now. The telephone companies would be fine, the technology still needs a switchboard and addressing to route to the phones and other devices, but you also need to consider wireless surfing could be done through your home network router, no matter where your phone, tablet, or laptop computer is. That means job loss for all the people that maintain those lines, cell towers, put up satellites, and the signal can't be blocked or jammed.

"Sure, just like the power lines, there'd be temporary new jobs for reclamation, but ultimately jobs would be lost. Not just telephone, but cable company lines would disappear as well, why bother when you can put in a quantum connected cable router that takes care of internet, and it'll have a place to plug in your home phone. Same thing with the DVR cable box, just plug it in the wall for power and into the television, a quantum connection will have more than enough bandwidth to stream ultra-HD channels and content."

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers
123456...9