Dahlia Prynne Sorts My Sex Life

Story Info
Right woman and mind control drug brings sex revelation.
2.1k words
4.41
14.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Fredrick Faneuil I am a chemist, engineer and entrepreneur. After going through countless resumes, I was finally interviewing for a personal assistant. I have a small company that specializes in cutting edge battery technology. I am only thirty-two and own quite a successful company. My previous personal assistant had recently retired. Usually the previous assistant, Mrs. Roberts, would help to train the new hire. Most companies operate this way to ensure effective transitions. Even though Mrs. Roberts kept warning of her upcoming departure, I had dropped the ball. As I was totally consumed in the lab. I was working on new saline crystal based battery. I was convinced that the NiCad battery (the mainstay of our current product line) was reaching its end of potential development. My last invention had greatly improved NiCad technology, but it was no longer as viable. Other companies had products that were gaining on our NiCad development. We needed a new edge. I knew the new battery would revolutionize the electric car. Nine hundred mile ranges were absolutely possible. Mrs. Roberts had been an incredible asset to an introverted nerd like me. Her personal and networking skills were essential to my company's success. She had been with me from the start. Her leaving left me with a dilemma, how could I interview effectively. I really am better with science than people.

I had a scientific solution, however. A compound (xt203) I had accidentally discovered while researching elements suitable for the new battery. This compound had some unexpected properties. It worked like a combination truth serum mind control drug. I figured what better thing to use to expedite the interview process. Since I was not very good at social discernment, people who are duplicitous often fooled me. Mrs. Roberts had shielded me from all that. That is why I knew I needed to use the compound.

The first interview, my nine o'clock, was with a person who was obviously not what her resume portrayed. I didn't even have to use the compound. I just asked her a few obligatory questions and told her I would let her know.

The next interview was with Dahlia Prynne my ten-thirty. She had a way about her that made me think she possibly was the one. She was tall and beautiful. She looked to be about thirty-five years old. She had a very voluptuous body. Red hair and a beautiful face. Beautiful eyes and well applied makeup. I was, however, more concerned about her personal skills, because I knew my limitations. She dressed professional and looked intelligent. I motioned for her to have a seat. She sat in the reception area by a coffee table.

"Would you like something to drink? Tea or coffee?" I asked.

"Coffee, please," Dahlia replied.

I went to the breakroom kitchenette and poured two cups of coffee. Putting the tasteless compound (xt203) powder into one cup. Put the cups on a tray with cream and sugar. I placed the tray on the table in front of her, making sure the cup with the xt203 was close to her. An I sat down I took the potion less cup of coffee.

"Cream, sugar?" I offered.

"Yes please," she said.

She then fixed her coffee to her liking and took a drink. I put a spoon of sugar and a bit of cream in my coffee. I too took a drink.

"Why do you think you are a good fit for me and my company?" I asked.

"I studied chemistry for a while at CAL, until I got pregnant and could not continue," she stated. This would definitely be an asset, chemistry knowledge is essential in my business.

She then told me that she had gotten married and had a daughter. But, later her husband and daughter died in a plane crash. They were returning from visiting his parents in Florida. I remembered seeing a show about that commuter plane tragedy. Wings iced up only three survived. She said that she had been forced to return three days before, due to an obligation. She was on an earlier flight. He had wanted to spend as much time with his family as possible, because his father had been diagnosed with cancer. Just chatting with her made me realize she was cultured and smart. To distinct assets in business. The compound would tell me if she could be trusted.

I waited for the compound to take effect before asking any real questions. I knew that when I had tested it on myself, the muscles in my face relaxed when it took effect. Finally her jaw seemed to go a little slack. I wanted to test if it was working.

"Did you enjoy sex with your husband?" I asked. Figuring she would be offended it the compound had not yet taken effect.

"Yes, but it was a little vanilla," she said. It might be working I thought.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked. If she answered this I knew it was working.

"Once, maybe twice a day," she answered. It was working.

"Why do you want to work here?" I asked.

"I need a job," she said.

"Why this job?" I asked. I could not tell if the compound was really working.

"I like having a male boss," she said.

"Any particular reason why?" I questioned.

"Especially a bossy one," she admitted.

"Do you like being told what to do?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she replied. Her face flushed a little with this admission.

"What if I told you to show me your breasts?" I asked.

"I would show them to you, without hesitation," she said. Her face got a little redder.

"Let's move this interview into my private office," I said.

With that I led Dahlia to my private office. Once were both inside, I locked the door. This interview was going a totally different direction than I expected. Though, I thought this might be real fun to see where it went. It was then that I noticed her nipples were poking out. Their outline was clearly visible through her blouse.

"Are you wearing a bra? " I asked.

"No," Dahlia answered.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I thought you would be more likely to hire me, if I did not," she admitted. She seemed embarrassed to admit this. The compound was definitely working.

"Unbutton your blouse," I ordered.

She started to undo the top button. As she continued with the buttons, I asked, "Did you want me to find out you were a submissive slut?"

"Yes, I did actually," she replied.

Her breasts now were visible and they were magnificent. They were large, about DD cups and the nipples were large as well. Dahlia's areolas looked the size of half oranges. With the center of them an erect cylindrical nipple protruding over an inch. They looked delicious.

"Take off your blouse," I told her.

She did.

"Come here," I said.

She took the two steps to get to me. I bent down and started suckling her nipples. She moaned, obviously enjoying the sensations. These were the most wonderful breasts I had ever experienced. I wasn't that much of a ladies man, so I could count the number of girls I had sex with on one hand. It wasn't like I was an expert or anything. But, these breasts were amazing. I wanted to see more of her body. So a few minutes later I reluctantly stopped ravishing her breasts.

"Take off your skirt," I ordered.

She slowly removed her skirt. It was then I realized, that I enjoyed telling her what to do. I was a Dom. No wonder all my previous experiences in relationships were not that fulfilling. She had unknowingly sorted out my sex life. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"You don't wear panties, either?" I inquired.

"My last boss wouldn't allow me to," she confessed.

"Why did you leave his employ?" I asked.

"His wife found out he was ordering me to have sex," she said. Her eyes lowered with this revelation.

With that being said, I reached out to feel if her pussy was wet. It was totally sopping wet!

"You are a wet little slut, aren't you?" I asked

"Yes I am a slut," she admitted.

The truth serum effect was ensuring her total honesty. What effect was the mind control having?

"Did you want your being a slut to be revealed during this interview?" I asked

"No, I mean yes," she said. I understood perfectly, she did not want to have me know so soon. But she desperately needed me to know, so she could be sexually satisfied.

I started fingering her pussy, while I sucked her nipples. She moaned.

"Can I come, sir? She asked.

"No you must wait," I answered. I was getting off on the power of controlling Dahlia Prynne. She was the sexiest woman I had ever been with, and she would do anything I asked. She wanted me to dominate her. I started rubbing her clitoris. She started to buck and moan loudly.

"I really need to come," she said.

"Come, now," I said. She came on my command. What a rush.

I wanted to ask her about honesty. "Why should I trust you?" I asked.

"I am very dependable and loyal," she said.

"But you are very naughty, aren't you?" I asked

"Yes, I am," she stated.

"Would you like me to punish you?" I asked.

"Yes, I deserve it," she said. Was she answering due to the coffee, or did she mean it. Was it the truth serum or the suggestion side of the drug affecting her?

So I asked, "Did your former boss spank you?"

"Yes, he did," she answered. Her face turned red from embarrassment.

"Then, come over here and put your palms on my desktop," I ordered Dahlia.

She did as I asked, her thick prominent ass fully exposed. I lazily caressed her round bottom, wanting to relax her. This would make the first strike on her butt much more shocking.

"Did you like it when your old boss spanked you?" I asked.

"Oh, yes I did," she replied.

With this I struck her butt with my open hand. Her butt jiggled with the impact. My cock was incredibly erect, I had no idea I would be so into this.

She cried out, "oh, yes." I spanked her alternating between her flanks, 10 per side.

"Are you a naughty girl?" I asked.

"Yes, I truly am," she said.

I gave her twenty more spankings. Her red ass was really turning me on. I was really excited now. So, I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. Pulled down my boxers and shoved my erection into her wet shaved pussy. She was also very aroused, letting my manhood slide in effortlessly. A guttural moan escaping her mouth. Her pussy was better than her breasts.

"Do you want me to fuck you, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me Sir," she admitted.

I gave her my all, thrusting and withdrawing my cock with agonizing slowness. My nine inches teasing her with my slow rhythm.

"Fuck me harder, Sir," she begged.

I pulled out completely. Enjoying teasing her, I hesitated.

"Beg for it, slut," I said.

"Fuck me hard, Sir," she begged.

With that I slammed back into her pussy and started to fuck her hard. She started to pant and moan with pleasure. I kept ramming her faster and faster. Then I shot rope after rope into her womanhood. She convulsed in ecstasy. We came together and came hard. Then we went into my executive bathroom off my office and cleaned up. I had to pee after coming. I peed while we were in the bathroom. When I was finished, she sat down to pee. I watched her peeing, it was exciting. She held her hairless lips open to enable the pee to stream out. I had never witnessed a woman peeing before. I wanted to suck her breasts some more. I started sucking them while she sat on the toilet. This was even more exciting. I got another erection.

"Suck my cock, slut," I ordered

"Yes, Sir," she said. She sucked my cock right there, while she was on the toilet. It felt good, I wanted to fill her mouth with my come. I started to fuck her mouth. She took my whole length into her mouth, without gagging. I was impressed. No woman had ever been able to do that before. Minutes later I shot my wad into her mouth. She happily swallowed it all. I was extremely satisfied with her qualifications. I knew she was the one for the job due to xt203.

"Do you want the job?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Be here at nine tomorrow, no underwear," I told her.

"Do not masturbate, or come without my permission," I said.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"See you tomorrow, be on time or I will have to spank you," I said.