Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Letters to home and good news for Avia.
3.6k words
4.71
24.6k
67

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,065 Followers

*Two short chapters which are linked together.

FYI: first bit of chapter 15 has been written so far. (14 explains about the discovery and first contact between humans and feline species, and how they can travel between worlds)

*Literotica rules apply

*

Chapter 07

Dear family

How have you been?

In the last couple of days we learned more about human society's structure. Mr Thorsson took us to an exhibition showing recent history. It showed how mankind started grouping together in large cities at first and the stress it caused at a psychological level and on the environment eventually. That was the start of the current concept of small groups of housing blocks called neighbourhoods that could sustain themselves with the land surrounding them. The local farms are efficient and ecologically friendly and can supply local neighbourhoods and some also export.

To minimise the effect on the environment and provide direct contact with nature, neighbourhoods are usually no larger than about 500 metres across. There are still a few large cities left, these are mostly centred around specific large industries or governmental tasks.

This neighbourhood turns out to be below average in size and age which explains why the high rise buildings aren't as high as they could have been. Mr. Thorsson said he likes this most because it feels more dynamic to have a mix of low and high rise buildings. He told us we'll be visiting one of the large cities as part of the cultural exchange.

The exhibition also helped us understand a selection of movies we watched and short stories we read afterwards. Mr Thorsson explained anything we didn't understand afterwards. He said he had been reading several books before that, that have this topic as the background.

He also suggested to have Anna and Michelle, the baker's daughters, come by one evening so we could hear what they'd learned about it at school. We had an interesting evening and will be doing this more with them when we deal with parts of culture that they already had as a subject in school.

Remember that time I told you of the investigation at the amusement park and the resulting capture of the criminals? As of this week Mami is living with Mr. Thorsson and us. She now too is part of the exchange program. She won't be doing it full-time though. Mister Thorsson and miss Tesha have arranged for her to work part-time at the amusement park as compensation for the trouble she caused the park and the visitors. She is adjusting well to her work environment and living here. Cani has gotten very attached to her already with her fondness of huggable things.

I've got to go now though, Guy asked me to help in the kitchen.

Write to you soon,

Feli

Hello all

Have Natalie and Tobias arrived home all right? Did he get an earful all the way home from her? He would deserve it but I guess he's just lucky enough that she's too nice to him. ^.^

I'm really glad that Mami's back with us. She's so adorable! I missed her even though she only spent a short time with us. :-(

But now she's also part of the culture program and will be joining us when we go with Guy somewhere. :-) Only she won't have to do reports and all that stuff because she's also working at that amusement park where we first met her. She's become a tour guide there and already made a few friends.

We learned why humans have begun to live in neighbourhoods like ours. They used to live in large cities that had a lot of really tall buildings before, and there still are some left, but I can't imagine wanting to life with nothing green around save for a few trees and patches of grass. o.O; They didn't want to eventually either and started smaller communities that could live more in tune with nature.

Guy will take us to one of the last cities as part of the program. I wonder what it'll be like.

Oh, it was my turn yesterday to go shopping with Guy and he treated us to a new cherry cake from the bakery. Michelle and Anna had made it and it was delicious! I hope they'll make more of these. ^.^

Tonight is another comedy evening. We're going to watch a story about a young man who gets a sudden visit from a princess from another planet who falls in love with him. Later on her two sisters and more girls from outer space come live with him and he has to fight off their suitors who want to kill him out of jealousy. Am I glad I'm not him. :-D

Avia just told me it's my turn to shower. -.- I still wouldn't like it if it wasn't for Guy comforting me. :-D

Hugs and kisses,

Cani

Hi mom, dad

Things are going well here and I hope with you too.

I've been asked today if I'd like to make a web roof at the inn we stayed a while ago. The lovely old couple had seen what I had made for the festival here and they thought it would make a nice addition to one of the rooms at their inn.

They also asked if I could make one at one of the smaller open spots in the forest where people can sit and enjoy the view of the hills.

I said yes and they told me I could expect more requests when more people see this. I already got a request to make some at the next festival at the local school.

Michelle from the bakery also asked me if I could make some really spooky webbing for when they would make a house of horrors. They even asked if I would come to promote it that day. Guy said it was a good idea and that he had in mind to take us there anyway.

When the others heard about it they also offered to help because it seemed fun to dress up as horror characters. Guy said he'd love to see this although he we'd still be too pretty to scare anyone. He's nuts.

Talking of scaring, Guy and I went for a drink to the coffee shop to see how the girls we caught at school were doing. It looks like he was right in how the girls would fit right in and attract customers.

I think they were trying to get back at him a little because they were flirting with him all the time to tease him. They didn't quite succeed though. On our way back he said he was already spoiled with the lovely creatures all day around him. Like I said, he's nuts.

I was surprised to see that humans used to live in such large groups not too long ago. They flocked together in huge cities, living really unhealthy and stressful. Now they live in mostly independent smaller groups where they can be surrounded by nature. Much better.

I'm off to take Guy with me to the clothes shop down the street. He said they had a beautiful violet colour cloth that would great on me as ribbons. He's really nuts. But I guess I'll see and maybe wear them just this once.

Love,

Ara

Dear grandmother

All is well I hope.

Thank you for letting me choose my own path. I've settled into my new home now. Avia, Feli, Ara, Guy, and the sometimes too affectionate Cani have been really supportive and happy I came back, just as much as I'm happy to be back here. Guy calls us a family and I think none of us could disagree.

I could see it when we went to an exhibition on how humans went from inefficient large cities to self sustained neighbourhoods this week. We made it a day trip and all of us prepared everything we needed for that day together without Guy having to ask for help or tell who to do what.

I've never felt anywhere so comfortable as here before and I still thank the day that Guy and the girls caught me at the amusement park.

Day to day life here has also been organised by Guy so we all get to take a turn shopping and cooking with him while the rest does other household chores.

On my first turn to go shopping with Guy he officially introduced me to everyone. The people here are very friendly and I've come to love this neighbourhood.

I also found some friends at the park, Janine and Ju-Oh, who work as tour guides and taught me the job. The director already complimented me on doing a good job and how my presence has added an extra positive experience to the visitors.

He said he'd talk with miss Tesha to see if it was possible to have a few more of us come over if we'd allow it. He'd like to set up a section related to our country adding not only entertainment but also a little education. I would love to see it happening.

Cani tells me she and the rest would like to thank you too for letting me stay. She accidentally read the first line of this letter when she sat down behind me to hug me just now.

I believe I'll let her get away with that for today.

all the best,

Nymina

***

Chapter 08

Guy dropped in at the local kindergarten after going to the bookshop and found Mrs. Ghazo looking tenderly through a window.

'Good afternoon.' Guy said.

She turned her head to him. 'Ah, Guy, good afternoon.' she said and smiled gently.

As he stepped closer he saw what she was smiling about; Avia sat on the floor with a couple of children around her. She was reading to them and the children listened attentively.

'The kids really like it when she comes in.' Mrs. Ghazo said.

Guy nodded. 'I'm glad she found something to do. We take her with us when we go anywhere for the exchange program, but since she's not on it she had nothing else to do.'

'Can't they put her on the program?'

He shook his head. 'Her country is on cold terms with us. It's more of an accident she came here, and they'd like to have her back, but she prefers to stay with us.'

'Nothing can be done?'

'It seems her status of citizen is on hold or something. She can't even write to her family because they block contact.'

Mrs. Ghazo sighed softly. 'Poor thing.'

'Yeah.' he said. 'But she said she didn't regret it. And we won't let her.'

Avia looked up and saw him, smiled and waved quickly with her wing, then returned to reading.

They were almost at the end so he didn't have to wait long. She hugged the children and stepped out of the class waving at them.

'Thanks for your time.' Mrs. Ghazo said.

'I'm glad I can help a little.' Avia said.

Guy held out his hand. 'Shall we go home?'

She nodded and took his hand with her wing.

'It's good to see you having fun.' Guy said on their walk back home.

She smiled softly. 'I like children. They're still innocent.'

He nodded.

'It's like..' she started, then looked up at the sky.

Guy looked up. 'Something wrong?'

She looked around for a moment, then shook her head. 'No, thought I saw something.'

They continued their walk and back home Guy prepared dinner together with Mami while Avia set the table. She walked out onto the small balcony to take the dry laundry from the line when she got the feeling someone was watching her. She looked out at the sky and the street but saw nobody looking at her.

'See something?' Ara asked who saw her searching.

'No, felt for a moment that someone was watching me but nothing.'

Ara looked out at the street. 'Right.'

They went back inside and got ready for dinner. Afterwards they all made themselves comfortable around the couch watching an action movie.

Halfway Guy noticed Avia listening for something.

'The nothing again?' he whispered.

'Feels more like something now.' she whispered. 'I get that feeling of being watched again.'

'You might be right.' Cani whispered. 'I get it too and I see Feli as well.'

Feli nodded.

'Ara?' whispered Guy. 'Think you could find out?'

Ara nodded, took the bowl with crisps and ate the last couple. 'Do we have any more?' she asked holding up the bowl.

'Should still have a couple of bags.' Guy said.

'Just be a minute.' Ara said and went into the kitchen.

She slipped into the bathroom, opened the outside window silently and crawled through it. Outside she climbed up to the roof slowly. She peeked over the edge seeing nothing abnormal. She climbed up all the way and checked the length of the roof. With still nothing she moved carefully to the street side. She heard a bird flying away but everything else was quiet as usual. When she reached the edge she looked left and right but saw nothing out of the ordinary again. She lowered herself onto the balcony and stepped inside.

'Nothing.' she said a little disappointed.

'Feels like it left when you got onto the roof.' Feli said.

Avia nodded.

'So far I saw nothing strange. But I'll set up some signal threads before we go to bed.'

'Thanks.' Guy said.

'No problem.' Ara said. 'If there is someone sneaking around, he's mine. Nobody messes with my family.' she said, went to the kitchen for more crisps and came back, snuggling up at her place on the couch. 'Now go back to the part where I left. I don't want to miss anything.'

After the movie they prepared for bed, turned off the light and Ara sneaked outside to lay down some signal threads in the dark.

'Done.' She whispered after crawling back inside and into the futon. 'If anything tries to get close tonight I will know.'

'Thanks.' Guy whispered and kissed her. 'I don't want anyone stalking you girls.'

'Maybe someone's stalking you?' Mami whispered poking his nose.

'Why would anyone stalk me? You girls are the cute ones.'

'Maybe a secret admirer? Or maybe an ex-girlfriend?'

'Heh, I never had a girlfriend before.'

'No?' Cani asked.

He shook his head. "I was never popular.'

She stroked his chest. 'I never would have guessed looking at us now.'

'It really must be animal magnetism.' he said.

'You calling us animals?' Feli asked giving him a poke.

He grinned. 'Yes.'

'What?'

He nodded. 'You're my pets, my living plushes, my girlfriends, my lovers, my brides to be.'

The girls all looked astonished at him.

'Did you just say..?' Mami asked, twitching one ear.

He nodded feeling a little embarrassed. 'I still have things I worry about, but I know I want to marry all of you. If you'll accept.'

'Seriously?' Feli asked.

'I asked miss Tesha on any information about the laws in your countries and looked through it all. I found no objection to this situation. So it all depends on whether you will accept my hand in marriage.'

'Natalie and Tobias got you thinking, eh?' Mami asked.

'I thought about it before, but that time I knew I had to make a decision. I made mine. But you don't have to answer right away.'

'I-signal.' said Ara with a frown.

'What?' asked Mami.

'Someone's on the roof. I feel my signal thread.'

'All right. Let's see if we can catch our stalker.' whispered Guy.

Ara, Feli and Mami went out the door silently and climbed carefully to the roof at three different spots. Ara gestured the stalker was still there and they moved silently over the edge.

At the door Cani gestured she heard suspicious noises downstairs. Guy nodded and he followed Cani silently with Avia at his back.

On the roof the girls found a huddled figure and moved slowly closer. Mami let out a hiss when they were close enough. The figure turned around at the same time as Feli jumped up. The figure reacted quick enough to jump out of the way, except it was in Ara's direction who threw several trap threads at it.

The figure couldn't avoid getting hit and the sticky threads wrapped up more as it tried to turn away again. Feli pounced the figure and Mami used other thread from Ara to bind any limbs quickly.

Cani, Guy and Avia had reached the ground in the meantime and Cani gestured that what she heard was around the corner. Guy and Avia nodded at her and Guy counted silently to three.

At three they went fast around the corner to find four men dressed in black standing there. Cani and Guy recognised them from the time at the hospital.

'I know you.' Cani growled and bared her fangs. 'Remember me?'

The men looked in shock at her for a second, then remembered. Cani snarled and they scrambled to get away as fast as possible. Guy jumped on one while Cani pounced the others hard on the ground. Avia handed more thread from Ara to Guy and they tied up the men while Cani made sure they had no chance of running away.

When they were done they heard the others come down.

'We got him.' Feli said and pushed forward the one they had captured.

Avia's eyes grew big. 'Lieutenant Willard!?'

'You know him?' Feli asked.

She nodded. 'My superior. He sent me here.'

Guy looked at the lieutenant dressed in black with equal black wings. 'Tried to kidnap Avia again?'

The lieutenant smirked. 'Actually, no.'

'Then why are you sneaking around at night?'

'I wanted to see if her senses had dulled, but it looks like they're still good.' he said. 'Now, if you could untie me I will tell you why I'm here.'

Cani growled. 'So you can fly off?'

He smirked again. 'No, so I can take the papers out of my pocket.'

Guy nodded at Ara and she cut his bonds.

The lieutenant reached slowly into his jacket and pulled out an envelope. 'We've been following you for a while now to see what you were up to with this exchange program. The ministers looked at the information and concluded there was no direct threat of allying against us by any of the participating countries.' He handed the envelope to Avia. 'You are hereby ordered to take part in the exchange as originally planned. When the humans approve of course.' he said looking at Guy.

Avia opened the envelope and read the contents.

'Is it true?' Mami asked.

Avia nodded and smiled. 'I can officially stay here with you guys.'

The girls hugged her while the lieutenant held out his hand to Guy. 'Please take care of her.'

Guy shook his hand feeling relieved. 'With pleasure.'

They heard a car stopping at the curb and saw miss Tesha getting out.

'My my. Looks like things have been settled already before I needed to do anything.' she said as she walked up to Guy.

'Miss Tesha? What are you doing here?'

'We got word of a trespasser. Then we followed the trail and ended up here.'

'Lieutenant Willard.' he said and gave a quick bow. 'We had to see for ourselves if Avia's still qualified for the job.'

'All this trouble for just that?' miss Tesha said and sighed. 'Anyway, I can tell you that she has been accepted in the program like before.'

Guy smiled at Avia. 'I guess that's settled then.'

She smiled and nodded. 'Yeah.'

'Since we're all here anyway, care for something to drink?' Guy asked the lieutenant and miss Tesha.

'Yeah, I can use some coffee now.' miss Tesha said.

'Thank you.' the lieutenant said.

Guy led them up followed by the girls. He made coffee and tea and Feli set up the table.

'It seems your government has warmed up a little.' miss Tesha said to the lieutenant.

The lieutenant nodded. 'There has been a shift in ministers and a more open approach to foreign nationalities. I think it's better as well.'

'I guess you don't have to worry about them opposing the marriage now, eh?' asked Cani nudging Avia.

Guy almost spit out his drink.

'I take it you made a decision?' miss Tesha asked sipping her coffee.

He swallowed. 'Yeah, I kinda popped the question.'

The lieutenant looked at Avia and Guy. 'Don't tell me..'

Miss Tesha nodded. 'But that's not the whole story, right?'

The lieutenant looked at the other girls grinning. 'Seriously?'

'I told them what I wish to do. But it's up to them if it comes true.' Guy said.

'Don't give him an answer yet.' miss Tesha said. 'Better to speak with your parents first so you can fully stand behind your decision.'

Guy nodded. 'That's the only worry I have. How will others react? So I'll wait for answers until we know what we're getting into.'

The girls agreed.

The lieutenant whistled. 'When I think of my own marriage with my three wives and the trouble I had at first I don't envy you at all.'

Guy chuckled. 'Yeah, not just multiple mother-in-laws, but from all different species as well.'

The lieutenant agreed laughing.

Mami looked at Cani who looked puzzled. 'What is it?'

'I get the feeling I forgot something.' she said and shrugged. 'It'll come back to me.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,065 Followers
12