Daily Life with Humangirls Ch. 01

Story Info
A Lamia goes against conscience and buys humans.
6.4k words
4.57
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ideas? Roleplaying offers? Want to put some of your characters in my fics or simply ask? Please see my profile for contact information.

*****

Mini Prologue:

This story is in the same universe as my other stories where Monstergirl Empire and Human Empire are rivals. It has a "relatively" lighthearted slave setting. Please Enjoy, Rate, Comment.

CHAPTER ONE:

The warm morning shone over the Lamia's bed. The mechanical little clock chimed across the large house, the sound slowly stirring the large Lamia, a cute snake-bodied girl with pink hair and red scales awake.

It felt good to sleep...and even better to wake up to a bright, lovely morning.

Especially when hugging a warm, naked human woman wrapped in her coils.

Her scales rippled, enjoying the living body-pillow that she was wrapped around. It felt so naughty, yet so right to hug a human, feel her body warmth, and own her. She large breasts felt like soft marshmallows in her hands, nipples stiffening when her hands caressed them.

The human was waking up, her heartbeats and temperature already rising under her ministrations. Quietly the Lamia watched her in her coils. She was an adult woman, sleeping naked in her bed. Tanned, healthy, full body, save where her pantyline which was pure white, showed ample feminine flesh, her body below the eyebrows clean shaven and her round, left asscheek still sporting the ink tattoo of the Slaver's Guild. The Lamia sighed, wrapping tighter and licking the human's skin. It was so tasty.

A weak struggle she gave only roused her more. Leaning, she closed her lips on those young, soft, inviting mouth.

"Mmm..."

She, her pet human did not resist as her snake tongue gently rubbed on her teeth, and entwined around the human's soft one.

"Mish..tress..." She weakly moaned, as the Lamia's tail stroked her thigh.

"Humans are the best...<3" She hissed, squeezing her from all the juicy curves. Suddenly, she shuddered as a wave of pleasure came upon her.

"Hiii! S-stop it human! Slave, stop! I'll... stop!"

The human's dainty hand found the tip of her tail, rubbing vigorously. The sensitive tip sent tingles across her serpentine body, not distant from an erogenous zone making her shudder.

"H-hng..." She whimpered, shuddering. "Stop! I will spank you, I swear!"

The rubbing continued as the young woman giggled. The lamia's protests were silenced by a kiss: She didn't think human slaves would be so aggressive and lusty! Hot-blooded mammals, why act surprised?

"Mmm-shtohp...mmmm" The human was bisexual, and was a great kisser, worth every coin: the slaver had mentioned that part of her training in particular. "She was trained to indulge what Lescatie forbids, and broken in quite well." Had the dark elf spoken.

For minutes, the Lamia melted in the kiss, her pussy feeling warmer and warmer, as her body, her heart racing alongside the human's own, as they made out in a tight body embrace. The Lamia's hands squeezed her ass, the bountiful buttocks wobbling like marshmallow in her hands. Raising one hand, she slapped the human girl's ass with a "THWACK!"

"Eep!" The human girl's eyes went wide open.

"Haha!" The Lamia chuckled. "Your punishment begins! Take that!" She slapped her ass harder, her hand leaving a soft red mark. She was shocked when her human moaned quite akin to sexual arousal, not stopping the rubbing.

She kept rubbing.

The lamia spanked her hard, the white ass wobbling with the blow. She kept rubbing the tail tip, moaning in the Lamia's mouth as their tongues entwined...

Then, the human had given with her other a hand a gentle caress on the lamia's crotch, where her virgin womanhood was. A finger rubbed across her thin pink slit when the lamia's pleasure increased tenfold.

"I.. I'm co...HNGGG!"

The Lamis thrashed, her coils nearly squeezing the woman as she gasped breathlessly and looked at the ceiling...

Human and monstergirl shuddered with waves of arousal, gasping before looking at each other.

"Good morning, mistress Diana." The human politely spoke and giggled.

...What a way to wake up.

"C-call me Diana..." She leant and kissed her gently. The human kissed back with enthusiasm.

**

"Sister." The Lamia toyed with her pancake without joy.

"Hmm?"

"I feel cold and tired." She ate without hunger. Diana was a Lamia hitting the end of her puberty, her eighteenth summer passing uneventfully. She worked at a clock factory, her dextrous hands setting up the little mechanical wonders with ease. Making a small saving, she had an uneventful, boring life.

Her sister, working in the marketplace as an assistant to a herbalist, had a few plans, her amber eyes gleaming.

"Well, maybe it's time you enjoyed the food of our common kin. Y'know, the sustenance after eighteenth age."

Smiling, she uncoiled her body:

"You should get a human. A lover, or a bedwarmer. We need human essence in our adult lives, you know." She poured some syrup over the pancakes.

"I work gears and bits. You know I don't fight for the Reikmacht, Xana..." Diana trailed off. The Monstergirl army was an all-volunteer defense force and a slave raiding army, though raiding fell into decline save where it could be hushed.

"Well, go to the market and buy one."

She was hesitant. "A slave?"

"Yup. Humans who get captured or taken are put to sale there. You know it's a pretty regulated legal trade now." She sipped her coffee.

"I know..." She mumbled, uneasy with it.

"It's not so bad like the old days. Now they break them in quite gently. I myself got my eyes on a few boys whose commanders wouldn't pay for military orphans." Xana smiled, her snake tongue exiting her cute mouth and drinking in the morning smell of coffee and flowers. Both sisters were red-scaled lamia who were alone since their parents passed away during the tragedies of the First War, now aptly named Maou War, or in private, That Moron Who Nearly Killed Us All.

"Hmm..." The lamia hissed and mused, drinking in the morning warmth. "I don't know...Imagine a slave in my house."

"Oh they are broken in and have collars that identify them. Plus I think you'd be a kind owner."

Pancakes were good, even though Lamia preferred meat. The breakfast went uneventfully, cutlery clinking as two cute snake girls ate and drank, with blue birds chirping around the neighborhood of a small suburb...

"I suppose..."

Her sister nodded approvingly.

"Then we'll go shopping for slaves today! Today's your day off, eh?" She started putting on her shirt. "Come, you'll see with your eyes how human slaves are in the Reik."

She finished her breakfast as well, taking her yellow shirt and vest, still uneasy. The two lamia left their ancestral home, last two sisters of their family managing a two-story house of some decent appearance. Yet the house was empty except for them.

That would change.

**

"Gulp."

The marketplace had stalls, vendors of all curiosities from potions to clothes to fruits.

And humans for sale.

Naked humans. Boys, but mostly females of many ages stood leashed to posts with price tags for the mamono who wanted a lover, or a laborer, or a bedwarmer, sometimes all three.

The siblings had slithered to the market, across shouting vendors, glittering wonders until Diana felt hot: they entered the slave market.

"Of course any will do sister, but these girls look a bit too wild." Xana gazed at a naked, white girl standing nude in front of everyone, leashed to a wooden post with a "For Sale" tag on her chest.

She was white skinned like many in Western Dunia, with breasts filling a double D's with brazenly displayed, rouged pink nipples, a full body that displayed a hint of muscle, soft, white buttocks with "For Sale" written on her left cheek with a seal of approval by the Slaver's Guild.

Her hair was blonde, like many, and eyes blue, with a decently beautiful face

She amiably chatted with her seller, her hands cuffed behind her back, her ankles in irons, leashed to the post, showing no discomfort. Completely naked on display, she did not flinch, and even smiled to an interested buyer, letting her squeeze her buttocks for firmness.

"I was an army healer, Madame. Sadly I wasn't ransomed, and claimed by this fair Arachne who throws in silk apparel for me if I am bought."

The Arachne, a pointy eared, six-eyed young woman with a spider body tending to her other wares, chimed in: "For 300 gold piece, she'll heal, be your sexual servant and tend to your home. She isn't great for pain play, and for potential punishment..." Taking a small riding crop, the Arachne rubbed the black riding crop across her butt, making the girl squirm. "Spankings are ideal. What do you say?"

The buyer, a Red Oni, was pensive. "Hmm... Tell me, girl, how do you stand on having children? Beauty like this should be bred..." She glanced downward, at the girl's pussy. A tuft of rich blonde hair showed the human's most intimate parts exposed to everyone that could see. The girl chuckled, looking down.

"I'm property to do as you please, Madam. "

"What a well-mannered slave! You like booze? Or making it?" The Red Oni, a twin-horned, muscled, toned woman licked her lips. Oni were suckers for alcohol. The girl nodded, and curtsied as much as her leash and manacles on her wrists allowed.

"We brewed our garrison Lager." That made the Oni's eyes gleam with joy.

"Say...How about two hundred and sixty..."

Diana gulped as the monstergirls started to haggle over the naked, smiling girl, soon to be sold.

"It's something huh? They don't mind public nudity after the dark elves tame them... Wait until you see boys with erect cocks from the shame...Hehe..."

"Xana!!" Diana blushed, hiding her face.

"Heh. Let's buy a human at a licensed monster trader. This one seems a bit experienced." She pointed at the naked human girl bargained on, waiting for her new owner. "You need someone you can relate to, or dominate easily. Or you'd rather buy a mamono slave? There's some Holstaurus breeder girls freshly shipped in from farms, or submissive Blue Oni girls. I know a university student who sold herself willingly."

"No... a warm-blooded human." Diana was uneasy, but from what Xana understood, willing to buy one..

"Alright." Xana slithered along. "We visit Arza's Shop. She even matches characters and had questionnaires..." She pointed to the large purple building where a dark elf led a coffle of naked women in chains, some white, some black, tall women with curly hair, walking docilely with curious, and excited eyes looking around. "They get fresh stock every week from the front or from distant ports."

"I...guess..." Diana squirmed, eager to be done with it.

"Come on. With that face they'll think you a fresh submissive selling herself. We get my sister a human today!" She laughed, leading her Lamia sister with her arm.

Diana was excited. Her red snake body, with her pink hair, felt damp and hot from the heat. But the day was cold.

**

"Arza's Domesticated Human Consortium"

The slave trader's establishment was a warm, well-lit warehouse. Excitement and lust was clearly felt everywhere, with buyers and sellers bargaining and leading their new pets away after successful purchases.

The entrance was a red brick gate, and a secondary entrance at the side where rows of tied up humans were led in coffles by dark elves or martially inclined monstergirls.

Lines of cages, cells and auction platforms reached into the endless building. Cages were full of naked women and men, with a price tags offering discounts on multiple purchases. Some women sat side by side, with signs explaining they are family, sitting, looking at the passersby with curious eyes. Separating relatives and other less than tasteful acts faded after Maou got what he deserved with his harebrained "racial supremacy" that blew up in everyone's face.

There were beds and booths for "sampling" some merchandise, those were often associated with males, since monstergirls' essence either came from mating with men, or over long, lingering relations with human females. And men sold the quickest for monstergirls that didn't have the time to hunt one. Like that busy Danuki buying and embracing a young man with a mischevious grin, handing her coins to the Dark Elf who politely thanked her and gave the man some clothes.

"Come a decade, the market will be full of young men." Xana commented. "All the human women brought here should give birth to males eventually."

"I suppose." Diana felt uneasy. The women looked well cleaned and fed, though she still felt uneasy the prospect of being captured and given to monsters as pets. And bred.

"Welcome! Buying or selling?"

It was a human girl wearing a white camisole and white cotton shorts, sporting a metal collar around her neck. Her skin was black like ebony, wearing a bright metal collar on her graceful neck and a small stud on her nose; her head was shaven bald. She kept a notebook on her arms, and was quite friendly with a bright smile showing shining white teeth. Apparently an exotic southern continent girl, she was quite at peace with her surroundings. Obviously a long-tamed human serving her masters.

"My sister needs a human." Xana politely spoke. "Where can we find the broker? First timer."

"Oh! Mistress Arza will be right with you. Would you like some coffee? Tea? Something stronger?" The human girl led them to a stall with curtains. "If you like, we have a catalogue for slaves, from male to female , with certain specifics and desires. I'm sure you'll find someone fitting for..."

"Diana." The Lamia curtsied, Her snake form rippling politely.

"Diana..." She kept writing into the list. "Just follow me to a vacant booth, and wait on the divan, my mistress will be back soon." She turned and led other visitors, taking notes. Her short was cut close to her buttocks, showing ample black skin which interested anyone looking close.

What they saw on the way was beyond their expectations. One of the deeper areas of the warehouse had...very bizarre sights.

"Wow... human furniture!" Xana gasped.

Some human women ,obviously prized for flexibility, were sold as living furniture, fastened to removable frames which let the user feel the warm, soft flesh as cushioning to lean to. Diana's eyes grew at a chair sale: a naked girl was immobilized in a wooden frame, shaped like a long chair. Any sitter would have to sit on her lap...feeling her warm chest on their backs and her soft breath on their necks.

A chandelier above her was a naked older woman, blindfolded and gagged with a mask, holding lamps with no discomfort on her hands, with a gently glowing sets of magic lamps fastened to her hands, feet and belly.

More scandalous was twin lamps inserted into her anus and vagina, with a complete set of twin lamps jammed in each hole.

"Oh Gods."

"Well, she is sustained via magic I guess. Tough job: not sure if it's within ethic regulations..." Her sister mused as they waited. "Upkeep must be a bitch with feeding and cleaning."

"Diana?" A Dark Elf wearing bright jewelry and flowing multi-colored clothing stepped forward to greet them. "Welcome to our establishment: I'm Arza. I trust my little black gem was amiable? She *loves* reptilian mamono." She extended her hands, shaking each with friendliness. "I'm sure we'll get you the best what your flesh desires. You like the furnitures?"

"Um...They look...wild." Diana could stammer.

"Oh it's nothing, they love it, these are pleasure operated lamps inside her body. Once properly tamed and the religious indoctrination broken away, the human lust knows no bounds, and as a dark elf, I LOVE fulfilling them. Sit." She gestured to the divans. "So Shakali told me you were looking for home companions, mild, human, preferably female?"

"Female. Yes." Diana nodded.

"I have just the things for the first timers. Freshly tamed humans from the Imperial Army, they were scared we would kill or torture them. This fine naga..." She meant the old Bharat word for Lamia "...would prove them wrong. They aren't too willful, just used to their new lives so you can keep them in check. Shall we get started?"

Both nodded eagerly.

"Very good."

The dark elf sat on a red velvet chair and rang a bell, throwing one leg over another and lighting a thin, white cigarette attached to a golden filter:

"Shakali! Can you bring the Lot 38? Females, yes. We have a discount on first timer citizens." She smiled brightly."

Both Lamia waited with excitement inside the booth with curtains. Now they were alone in a small room, isolated, getting to "meet the meat", so to speak.

Diana's heartbeats rose when the black assistant girl brought a naked human female in thin, elegant chains. Shakali made the naked girl stand before them, and took off her restraints.

"This is Sophia. Twenty two years old, she was taken when a pirate ship tried to attack a human village. Since she was a fledgling pirate, no one paid anything as a ransom when we interfered by pure chance. Humans were quite thankful when I took the pirates away..."

The girl looked shy and attempting a smile, naked, like the other on display. Her reddish hair was a bit messy, complementing her freckles. Breasts were quite small, and she shyly covered her crotch with her hands which was ignored by the dark elf. "A bit shy, scared, she is a skilled weaver, and well... an ex-pirate girl. A bit scarred, but I'm sure you don't mind." Her toned body showed a fair share of battle scars.

"Maybe..." Diana saw Xana taking notes, much to her surprise. "I could see her fishing with the slimegirls though." That made the dark elf chuckle. She gestured the girl to turn around, showing a tattooed back on a round, toned ass with a slaver's seal tattoo.

"She is quite willing on sex and even bearing children, and a bit kinky on the anal side. I personally can confirm." She winked at the poor girl who just stammered and looked down, face beet red. "She doesn't mind paddles on her tushy if you are into that sort of thing." The poor thing just looked down, heart thumping with a terrified expression.

The dark elf smirked, her gaze piercing the cute little thing's own. "Did you really think I didn't see you doing that in your cell?" When Sophia looked as if she was about to cry, Arza stood up and sighed, patting her head. "No shame in indulging. You'll learn." That calmed her a little.

Xana laughed. "Quite the thing huh?"

"Would you like to examine her tongue and teeth? Feet?...other parts?" She grinned asking about it.

"Sure."

The pirate girl gulped.

"Come." She sweetly spoke to the girl. "Show yourself hun."

Hesitantly the white naked girl kneeled before the two snake girls who looked at her with interested eyes. Xana reached forward and opened her mouth, examining her teeth and lips like a prize horse.

"Healthy."

Grinning, she pulled Diana to join in, who, befitting her timid nature, just looked shyly, especially when her sister made the human girl lie down with her legs apart, examining her genitalia, and curious fingers even pulling her cheeks gently and examining her puckered pink anus.

That much did not help the timid lamia girl who just watched the spectacle with distaste.

"Sister...I'm not that... I mean, it's not that I'm going to just-"

"You are going to BUY someone, keep it as property. Can't have flaws." Xana replied, her snake body stretching, speaking matter of factly.

The dark elf just laughed. "I get you Diana." Her long, black ears twitching, she watched the spectacle with pleasure. "No harm in examining a beautiful human's body..." She patted the girl's head who looked at her with a mix of shame and submission. "You *are* beautiful, sweetheart. I'm sure you'll land them, or someone else soon." She chided the human girl, who, simply nodded quietly.

12