Daily Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,722 Followers

I curled up comfortably and, without having to try very hard, presented him with lots of good views of my legs and chest. He was scarcely even attempting to hide his inspection of me. So, when the time was right, I put the wheels in motion.

"What's your favorite fantasy, Brian?"

"What do you mean?" he asked with surprise in his voice.

"Your favorite sexual fantasy."

We had been talking about so many mundane things like work and hobbies and such that the sudden departure into a new realm unsettled him. He might not have known whether to take me seriously or not. But my look convinced him I was dead serious.

"Sexual fantasy?" he repeated. "Gee, I don't know."

"Come on, Brian. Every man has sexual fantasies. Tell me the one you think about the most."

He stared at me and then out the window for a moment. Finally, he looked back, grinned anxiously, and said, "I think about you working nude at the deli."

We were on the right track, I thought.

"I would, but Rick would kill me," I said.

Brian laughed. "I bet he would. But it would help business."

"What else? What others do you have?" I asked him.

He was practically squirming on the couch, but I was going to prod him until he brought up something that would allow me to act on it.

"I don't know. I liked it when you were in my office. I kind of always wanted to have sex in...well, maybe not public, but...you know...where somebody might see us," he said as if embarrassed.

"But not in your car in the alley," I said.

I thought for sure he blushed. It was working.

"I wasn't, um, expecting that," he stammered.

"Would you do it if you were expecting it?"

He nodded slightly. "Probably."

"I would," I added. "I want to make a fantasy of yours come true, Brian. Do you want that?"

My jersey was pulled up to my waist and my shorts were pulled tight against my pussy in plain view. The bulge in his shorts was growing.

He bobbed his head sheepishly.

"Tell me what you want to do," I told him.

"Any sex with you would be a fantasy, Megan."

I got up off the couch and walked towards the window.

"If I opened the drapes all the way and we had sex right here, then somebody might see us. Is that something you would like?" I asked.

I didn't wait for an answer. I reached up and pulled on the string to open the drapes. The late evening sunlight flooded the room and I looked out onto the yard and sidewalk and street. I felt confident the only people who might see anything were the occasional dog walkers, but only if they happened to look in anyway.

I turned to look at Brian.

"Stand up," I told him. "Take off your clothes, Brian. I want to see you."

It wasn't my normal approach, but it wasn't my style to fuck men in front of my picture window, either. Brian obeyed nicely and had his shoes, socks, and shirt off in seconds. He slowed a bit when it came to his pants. Then he was pulling off his underwear and revealing his thickening cock.

Once again, my heart raced at the sight of it. This might have been part of Brian's fantasy, but I wasn't exactly hating it. I took two steps toward him until we were a few feet apart. I very slowly lifted my jersey and pulled it over my head. As I tossed it aside, I could see Brian's eyes locked on my breasts...and his cock approaching full erection.

I slid both hands inside my panties and gradually shifted them until my fingers were barely touching my clit. I let Brian watch for a few seconds and then I pushed down on the panties. In slow motion I removed them and stood naked in front of the window and Brian.

My inclination was to either jump on him or dive face first onto his cock. Instead, I asked Brian, "What next?"

"Turn around, Megan."

As much as I loved to show off my body in clothes at work, there was nothing like having a man look me over from a few feet away. Every nerve in my body was on edge, so when he reached out and put his fingers on my ass, I flinched noticeably.

His touch was gentle. Only once during his tactile inspection of both cheeks did he grip them and squeeze. Even then, it was tender. My pussy was drenched already.

It didn't take long for his hands to move around my body and onto my tits. That was when I felt his hard cock on my ass and my need for it reached the critical stage. I restrained the urge to demand that he fuck me and let him play with my tits all he wanted. He pulled and twisted the nipples until I was rubbing my ass against him in a near frantic frenzy. Brian held me tighter as we stood a few feet from the window.

It was getting darker and it would be easier to see inside. A car went past as Brian cupped my breasts in both hands. His cock settled into the crack of my ass with the tip extending onto my back.

"Are you going to keep the drapes open?" Brian asked in a soft voice.

"If you want."

"Yes. I like that," he said into my ear.

One of his hands was sliding down to my pussy and soon it was massaging my clit and probing my soaking wet pussy. I tilted my head back and sighed loudly.

"Turn around," he told me.

I hated to give up the wonderful sensation of his hands all over me, but he quickly leaned down to take a breast into his mouth and I was back in heaven again. He sucked on both tits for a couple minutes and then, finally, was kneeling down between my legs.

I spread them for him and only had to wait a few seconds before Brian's tongue was lapping at my pussy. It seemed to be everywhere, but ultimately concentrated on my throbbing, erect clit. I felt his lips wrap around it and his entire mouth began to work it over. I moaned with delight and put my hands on his head to pull it even closer.

Brian was driving me wild with his incredible oral skills. He clung to my ass with both hands and I thought I was going to explode in his face. Then his tongue was inserted inside my pussy and I cried out.

"Oh my God, Brian! You have to fuck me. Now!"

"It's your choice," he said as he stood up.

I wasn't going to get fancy at this point. I lowered myself onto my back on the carpeted floor and motioned for him to join me. Brian's cock looked massive as he hovered over me. He kneeled down again, but was far enough forward that his cock descended straight onto my face.

I eagerly took hold of it with one hand and guided the head into my mouth. All of my pent-up horniness was released in a furious assault on Brian's cock. He assisted by starting a rhythmic fucking motion while I sucked and licked. Soon, I could taste the precum.

Brian didn't waste any more time. He pulled out of my mouth, placed the wet cock between my legs, and prepared to enter my pussy. I watched him attentively as he expertly got into position and lowered himself onto me.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, trying not to sound too desperate.

The entire neighborhood could have been at the window watching for all I cared. If it excited Brian, great. I just wanted to fuck.

After everything we'd done up to that point, I expected a slow, steady penetration. To my surprise, and delight, Brian's cock was driven into me with unexpected speed and force. I squealed as he drove into me up to his balls and collapsed into my arms.

Within seconds of starting, we were in a tight embrace, rolling back and forth on the carpet as we fucked. My legs wrapped around his waist and, at times, I was on top. Then we'd roll the other way and he was pushing down on me with all the energy necessary to get us both closer and closer to our orgasms. His cock was fantastic—long, hard, and thick.

Brian would occasionally suck on my tits or use a hand to rub my clit. Other times he would hold me up by the ass and change the angle of his attack. Normally, I could hold out until long after a guy was ready to cum. Not this time.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. "That is so good."

"Tell me when you're ready."

I told him the truth. "Almost. Oh God. Almost!"

He fucked me harder. His strength was very surprising and I found myself being held up off the floor as much as I was on it. I thought I was floating at times, holding onto him with my arms and legs and his cock drilling me like a piston.

"Brian! Yes! Yesssss!"

He kissed me passionately and I was about to go over the edge. Somewhere in the midst of that exchange of tongue, I tried to tell him. My orgasm had started.

He figured it out and spent what seemed like an eternity using his cock to get me through the first of what I was sure would be many climaxes. I was crying out meaningless sounds that were being driven by my pussy and Brian's own moans were getting louder.

When he laid me on the floor one last time, I knew it was time. With a thunderous grunt and an almost violent thrust, his cock began to unload shot after shot of cum. My first orgasm quickly morphed into a second and third as Brian continued to fuck me even as his cock emptied and became a little softer.

After a while, we were just holding each other, panting and feeling the last effects of wonderful orgasms. I squeezed his cock with my pussy and he moaned.

"I can't," he admitted. "It was too good. I'm drained."

"Oh! Did you cum already?"

Brian scowled and playfully threatened to slap me. I grabbed his wrist instead.

"How about you?" he asked.

"Maybe once. But I could again, I bet."

"What would help?"

I smiled. "Use that tongue again."

Instantly, Brian was between my legs, spreading them apart with his hands and beginning to lick my pussy, now covered in the sweet juices of my orgasm. He found my clit and began to lick it and suck on it. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it.

Once again, he was extraordinary. Brian clearly would have stayed there all night if that's what it took to get me off. From my experience, there's not a better orgasm in the world than the one brought on by good oral sex after fucking. Yes, it took longer. But it was well worth the wait.

I played with my tits. Brian licked my clit and pussy. My body stiffened and my stomach was tied up in a knot. Deep inside I felt it start.

"Yes! Yes, Brian. Just like that!"

My ass squirmed on the carpet and then rose toward his mouth.

"Ahhhhhhh. Fuck! Nowwwwwww!"

Sometimes I simply get lost in orgasms. Time stops. My brain closes down except for the explosions inside my pussy. My hips moved as if Brian's tongue was a cock. I groaned with each new eruption.

And then it was over and I stretched out limp on the floor. Brian was on top of me again. I saw him look out the window into the dusk and smile. I didn't even ask.

eroslit
eroslit
2,722 Followers
12