Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking do it already..." Then she sucked my whole cock into her mouth without trouble, running her teeth along my length as she sucked off me. "Or are you such a fucking kid that even two hot sluts don't even do it for you... fucking pathetic."

Laney went and started sucking along my thick length as Betty sucked away at my head like a lollipop.

"Oh please Betty, look at his cock, he's no little boy."

As the two of them started to kiss and suck on at the sides of my cock head. My hands went to one of Laney's tit and my other went to feel up Betty's.

"Sure, he might be hung like an animal, but it's not putting money in my pocket..." She growled while looking at me with those mean eyes while my hand squeezed at her firm left tit.

Laney stole me away from Betty's lips and began sucking on me like crazy. Betty went about and stroked me as she watched Laney suck. They traded off after a bit, but not before Betty spoke her annoyed impatience.

"Give me that cum already, fucker."

My eyes rolled at her attitude and I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face with no remorse. I tried my best to hold back so I could get my thrill of using her stupid slutty throat. I started to laugh when she started to tear up and choke back at my hard thrusts.

"What's wrong you cum hungry whore? Can't handle me? Or just annoyed you can't talk back your trash with such a mouthful." With that, I pushed my hips to her face and started to rub her forehead to my stomach. Laney let out a little laugh but smacked my arm.

"Now now kids, play nice."

But I kept pushing with my hips until I felt the little brunette bitch whimper violently. I pulled her head back hard by her long hair but kept the tip of my cock between her lips. She paid me back by coughing nothing but spit and droll, coating my cock as she tried to get her breathe back.

"Wow....," Laney said her voice in a low hum, watching Betty finally push my cock from her lips, breathing heavily.

I answered her little wow by smacking her bitchy coworker with my heavy cock on her face until she looked me in the eyes. Tears ran down her now rosy cheeks as she placed her hands on my thighs, holding herself up it seemed.

"Still want that cum?" I asked. To which Betty responded with nodding her head yes. Laney piped up, trying to calm the electricity in the air between me and her coworker.

"Give us that cum... please. We just want taste you so bad... or maybe you should just fuck us instead with that trunk of a cock," she smiled.

"Oh stop it, Laney! I'm not letting this guy fuck me, and I'm not letting him fuck you either for fuck's sake!!!"

"You're telling me you don't want to bounce on that thick piece of meat?"

She asked and then Laney grabbed my cock and slowly started to stroke me as she studied Betty's face. Somehow, Betty's face took on a new degree of looking bitchier then before. Laney moved a bit to me and started to suck on my cock head, letting it make that lovely pop noise as it left her wet mouth. My hands found Laney's raven hair and started to thrust my cock to her mouth which she eagerly sucked down her throat. Her hands pulled at her nipples as she moaned around my invading cock which did it for me.

Without warning, Betty grabbed my cock and pulled me from Laney's sweet mouth and went to suck on me. Somehow I started to laugh even though I started cum ever so hard at that instant. It was quite a sight... thick ropes of my cum was shooting all over Betty's face as she made that bitchy face.

Betty groaned annoyingly and her eyes closed just in time as I shot some cum right on her left eye. Her face looked a mess with my cum covering her eye, red lips, forehead and her hair. Laney during all this just placed a hand on my pulsing cock and gave a helping hand, stroking me fast as I unloaded on her friend's face.

"My my my... now that's quite the load."

"Fuck... god that felt amazing...," I somehow managed to groan after it was all done. Betty seemed speechless until Laney leaned over and ran her candy pink tongue over her face, licking up as much cum as she could.

"For crying out loud... "Betty sighed but started licking her lips, cleaning them of my cum. "Your fucking lucky you taste good." She opened her good eye and looked at me with mixed emotions.

"Mmmmmmm, doesn't he. I think I want my own share. What do you say, stud. Think you have any more cum left in those balls for me?" Laney asked.

"Fuck that, Laney. You're going back out to make sure your tables aren't threatening to want to eat for free!"

Betty almost laughed as Laney flicked her tongue over her cum eye. She stood back to her feet and pulled Laney with her.

"I'm serious...,"she mumbled, as she went about fixing Laney's top, making her appear like she hasn't been sucking cock for the last half hour or so.

"But but, I need to have that cock in me!!!"

"Hush... play time is over, "Betty said as she pushed her out the door and closed it on Laney as she lightly started to beg her cummed-up friend. I laughed at the little act and started to pull up my boxers and jeans.

"I'm Luke by the..."

"Shut the hell up, asshole. I don't care what your name is! Now do me a little favor and keep your mouth shut and reach up that high shelf over there and pull out some napkins from that box."

I smirked and turned to where her pointy finger was directing me and fought some napkins out for her.

"Here you go..."

"What did I tell you?" Betty asked sarcastically as she grabbed the napkins from my offering hand and started to clean her face up.

"My makeup is probably ruined now... fucking dick...," she murmured as she cleaned her eye, her makeup a bit runny.

I tried to keep a straight face as I started to zip up till she yelled again.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Getting dress..."

"Like hell you are. You think you can just fuck my face the way you did, then cum all over me, messing up my makeup and hair and call it a day?"

I stood there shocked and feeling my cock come back to life as this little hot bitch started to get even angrier with me.

"If you don't come over here and fuck me good and hard, and make it really quick, we're going to have a big problem." Betty then grabbed at my shirt and pulling me to her as a hand found its way inside my jeans, grabbing my growing cock.

"I'm so fucking wet, just for you..."

My cock was rock hard by now and I felt her soft thighs from under her skirt as she kept pulling me to her. Her voice sang to my ear lowly between moans.

"So fucking wet, you better fuck my little wet pussy as good as that monster of a cock looks... fucking give me that cock... now..."

12