Daisy and the Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could she get Mr. Kleegan to be that way with her? She thought about being caught against a wall and Mr. Kleegan, their lips pressed together and his firm hands on her eager body. Daisy squirmed a little. God how she wanted to touch herself.

The movie came to a close and the girls stretched and yawned ready for bed. "Hey dad do you mind if we go to the mall tomorrow?" Miranda said.

"Help me get blankets and pillows and you can go wherever you want," He said.

"I'll help you Mr. Kleegan," Daisy said.

"Oh no it's okay you're a guest," Tony said.

"Please its the least I can do after you helped out with my mom," Daisy said.

"What did he do?" Miranda said.

"My mom wanted me to take her to the bar," Daisy said. "your dad promised to have a drink with her next Friday so that I could stay the night."

"Wow Mr. Kleegan that's incredible," Becky said. "you're such a good guy."

"Dad you really did that?" Miranda said.

"I know you guys are all going to different schools," He said. "I just wanted you guys to have a good time while you still can."

"I told him he didn't have to do it," Daisy said.

Miranda came over to the couch and hugged him. "You're awesome dad," She said. "we'll get the blankets don't worry about them."

Tony stood up and stretched his arms. "Okay then," He said. "I'm going up to bed."

"Love you goodnight dad," Miranda said.

He gave her a kiss on the head and waved goodnight to the girls then trudged upstairs to his room.

In the darkness of the room he laid under the blankets in his underwear and tried to fall asleep but his cock would have none of it.

It strained against his underwear and demanded to be touched hoping for Daisy's warm hand around its rigid shaft. He sighed and turned on the lamp. There would be no sleeping until he appeased it.

In the dim light he eased his cock out of his underwear and squeezed himself. Slowly he worked his hand up and down the shaft, his eyes closed and his head full of Daisy.

He remembered her that afternoon. Her tan athletic body running and jumping as she played volleyball. Small beads of sweat rolling down her arms and chest as the sun beat down on them. He remembered the hug in the kitchen, the way her nipples had dug into his back and how her tits had bulged up against her tank top during the movie.

He shuddered and stroked faster. What would she feel like laying beside him in the bed her warm body close and eager for him to enter. Was she loud in bed or quiet and naïve. No a girl like Daisy would be loud.

She would moan and writhe and beg for it. She would wrap her legs around him and cry out as his hard cock penetrated the heated folds of her sex. He jerked harder and reached his other hand down to tease his balls.

God how he wanted her. It wasn't right but he wanted to fuck the eighteen year old as hard and as fast as he could. He needed to feel her against him as their bodies slammed together wet with their lust.

His balls tensed and he stretched out his leg ready to slip off the edge and shower his stomach with a load of cum. He smiled and jerked faster picturing Daisy naked and on her knees. In his mind she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just in time to taste a hot load of sperm as it exploded from his cock.

A knock at the door broke his concentration and he pulled the blanket over his exposed cock.

"Dad, your boss is on the phone."

Tony tensed at the sound of his daughter's voice and glanced at the clock. What could his boss possibly want at this hour?

"I'll be right there," He said.

Tony got up and threw his clothes back on then walked downstairs to the kitchen. Miranda handed him the phone and went back to the living room.

"What do you need Bob?" He said.

His boss cleared his throat on the other line and said "I need a favor."

"What kind of favor," Tony said.

"Remember the Wilson job we did two weeks ago?" Bob said.

"Yeah the flat roof right?" He said.

"That's the one," Bob said. "it seems they have a leak and I was hoping you could go over there and try to patch it."

"I don't know Bob its late," he said. "and my daughter has friends over."

"I'm not asking you to tear the whole roof apart. Just plug the hole so we can fix it on Monday."

He sighed and glanced at the clock above the stove. It was ten o'clock and the Wilson job was an hour away. He wouldn't be back until at least one thirty. The girls would be alright though it made him nervous to leave them alone. Just because they were a good group of kids didn't mean they couldn't get into trouble.

"I don't know Bob that's a steep favor to ask," Tony said.

"Fine no favor," Bob said. "I'll pay you the normal rate plus an extra hundred for the inconvenience. Just get over there will ya."

Tony smiled and said "Alright Bob, let them know I'll be there shortly."

"Thanks Tony you saved my ass."

They hung up and Tony made his way back to the living room. The light was on and the girls were hunkered down under their blankets chatting casually as they tried to fall asleep.

"I have to go patch a leak at a job site," Tony said.

"Alright dad,"

"You know the rules," Tony said. "no drinking, no boys and no calling the neighbors to see if their refrigerator is running."

Miranda rolled her eyes. "Dad we did that one time," She said. "and we were thirteen."

"And the neighbors still give me the stink eye," Tony said. "come give me a kiss."

Miranda got up from the sofa and gave him a kiss goodbye and he trudged out to the garage. He loaded his truck with all the things he needed as well as a few things he probably didn't. He had learned long ago that it was better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it. Especially in the roofing business.

Daisy laid on the floor and listened to the sound of Tony's truck rolling down the driveway. Quiet settled back over the house and her eyes studied the plain white ceiling above her.

"So what does your dad do again?" Daisy said.

"He's on a roofing crew," Miranda said.

She smiled, that explained why he was in such good shape. "That's pretty cool," Daisy said.

"Not really," Miranda said.

"At least your dad has a job," Daisy said. "mine sort of sat around the house for a few years then ran off."

"That's rough," Miranda said. "I guess we both know what its like to live without a parent."

Daisy nodded and said "Except your mom was cool, my dad was just a bum."

"I don't really remember a lot about her," Miranda said.

Becky's snoring interrupted their conversation and the girls broke into laughter. "I love Becky to death but she snores like Mr. Sánchez," Daisy said.

"Oh my god so its true?" Miranda said. "you and Mr. Sánchez had sex?"

"If by sex you mean he bent me over his desk took me from behind then yes," Daisy said. "we had sex."

Miranda's jaw dropped and she laughed. "Oh my God you're terrible," She said.

"I can't help it if I'm hot," Daisy said.

"So what was it like?" Miranda said.

"Sex?"

"No sex with Mr. Sánchez," Miranda said.

Daisy smiled and stretched her limbs as she remembered their heated tryst. "It was better than any of the boys at school," She said. She sighed and chewed on her bottom lip. "he knew just how to fuck me."

Miranda laughed again and blushed. "I wish I could be as bold as you," She said.

"Are you still a virgin?" Daisy said.

"God no," Miranda said. "but I'm not exactly a master of sex like you are."

"I'm good but I don't know if I'm a master," Daisy said. "I'm definitely looking forward to improving my skills at college."

"Do you know where you're going yet?" Miranda said.

Daisy shrugged. "Everything is so expensive," She said. "and it's not like I can get my mom to fill out any financial aid applications."

"Doesn't she want you to go to college?"

"Honestly I think she wants me to stay at home and be her personal slave for life."

"I'm sorry," Miranda said. "you're really smart though you could do anything."

Daisy laughed. "You make me sound like a genius," She said.

"I'm serious," Miranda said. "what do you want to do?"

"I have no idea," She said. "maybe nursing."

"Oh my god that's perfect for you," Miranda said. "you're nice and you always help people."

"I don't know. Sometimes I wish we could stay like this forever," Daisy said. "young and free."

"And living with our parents?" Miranda said.

"I could live without that," Daisy said. "Well I wouldn't mind living with your dad."

"That is so gross," Miranda said.

Daisy laughed. "He isn't my dad," She said. "although I wouldn't mind calling him daddy if he asked me to."

"Oh lord I'm going to throw up," Miranda said. "you are not allowed to bang my dad."

"But he's so handsome and cool," Daisy said. "how can you keep him from me?"

Miranda laughed and shook her head. "I was wrong you aren't bold you're crazy."

"Why?" Daisy said. "your dad isn't allowed to feel good?"

"Not with you," She said. "besides my dad would never sleep with someone so young."

"Sugar look at me," Daisy said. "guys don't ever think about my age when I give them the eye."

"What is the eye?" Miranda said.

"You know. It's that look you give to let them know you're interested," Daisy said. "that come here and kiss me look."

"Is that how you got Mr. Sánchez?" Miranda said.

"And just about every other boy I've fucked," Daisy said.

"Well my dad would never fall for it."

"Oh Please, your dad would fall for it hook, line and sinker."

"Would not," Miranda said.

"I'll bet you a hundred dollars he will."

"No I'm not betting that you can sleep with my dad," Miranda said. "that's all kinds of weird."

Daisy laughed. "Better me than Becky," She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed," Daisy said. "she's been flirting with your dad all day."

"Really?" Miranda said. "now there's a thought I didn't want in my head."

"See I'm doing you a favor by seducing your dad."

"Knock it off," Miranda said. "nobody is seducing my dad. Lock your legs and tell me more about your nursing plans."

Daisy smiled to herself and looked up at Miranda. "I'm gonna nurse your father's cock."

"Oh now you're getting it!" Miranda grabbed her pillow and threw it at Daisy.

Daisy retaliated and a moment later they sat in the dark laughing. "I'm going to miss you guys," Daisy said.

"What do you mean?" Miranda said. "we'll still hang out."

"No we won't," She said. "half of us are going out-of-state and the others will have to move to find the jobs they want."

"But we'll keep in touch," Miranda said. "if there is one thing I'm good at its pestering my friends."

"Maybe you're right," Daisy said. "but we'll have jobs and responsibilities. It won't be the same."

"You're a real downer sometimes you know that?"

Daisy laughed and laid back down on the floor. Her mind raced with thoughts of their future both grim and optimistic. She hoped Miranda was right but she suspected that in the end they would leave her behind.

The other girls weren't like her. They applied themselves at school and worried about what college they would get into. Daisy had never been a fan of academia. The idea that she had to sit in a room where people were allowed to order her around bothered her immensely.

She didn't care about school or college. She wanted to be free and have fun. And if she had to get a job she wanted one that allowed her to make her own terms. She didn't know what that job would be or if she was even smart enough to pull it off but she wanted it.

Miranda rolled over on the sofa and pulled her blanket up to her chin. "Goodnight Daisy."

"Night Miranda."

Daisy pulled her legs close to her body and shut her eyes but she was to distracted by her future to sleep. Laying there in the dark she forced herself to stop worrying and drowned out her anxiety with thoughts of Mr. Kleegan.

"Tony." She whispered the name under breath and smiled.

Now there was a man. Strong and handsome and single. How hard could it be to get him to say yes?

Under her blanket Daisy slid a hand down her sweat pants and cupped the warm mound of her sex. It wouldn't be impossible. After all he had practically called her beautiful in the kitchen and she had felt his eyes on her more than once that day. The question was how bold could she be with him?

Daisy massaged herself through the fabric of her panties and contemplated her situation. Was it right to even consider such a thing? Miranda was her friend and she had made it clear that Tony was off-limits. Still she wanted him and she had never refused her body once it begged for something.

Daisy slid a finger along the delicate lips of her vagina and imagined Tony's muscular frame. What would it be like to writhe under him as he filled her young body with his cock?

The question haunted her as she played with herself. What was the worst that could happen? Tony was way to polite to make a big deal about it. Maybe he wouldn't let her come over but there were other places she and her friends could hang out at. What if Miranda found out?

Daisy fixed her panties and got up off the floor. She could live without sleeping with Tony. Life would go on and there would be others in her bed. But she would never get to know what it would be like and that unsettled her.

Sex was only part of the reward for her. She loved the flirting and playful dancing that went on between two people. She loved to let it build and build until it bloomed into something heated and carnal. Only when both people were brimming with desire was sex worth it.

More than anything she wanted to solve the mystery that had crept into her mind. What would it be like to fuck Tony? She was drawn to the answer like a moth to the flame and no matter how hard she wanted to resist she couldn't. She had to seduce him. She had to know.

Daisy grabbed her pillow and blanket and walked down the hallway to the last door on the left. She opened it wincing at the creak and turned the light on as she went inside. She set her pillow and blanket on the leather sofa against the wall and stood in the center of the room.

She breathed in Tony's scent and looked around at the small multi colored trophies that lined the shelves. There were fourteen in total from all across the south. A few of them even had pictures of a younger handsomer Tony. She picked one up and studied it closer smiling at his carefree whimsy. She had no choice. She had to seduce him and she would do it in this very room.

It was three o'clock in the morning by the time Tony pulled into the driveway. He parked in the garage beside Miranda's little four door and killed the engine. He sat there for a moment sore and tired then climbed out and made his way inside.

He paused in the doorway and looked at the light that poured out from under the door to his den. He had never told the girls to stay out of it but none of them had ever shown an interest in it before. He limped down the hallway and did a quick count of heads in the living room. He wasn't sure which one it was but at least one of the girls was missing.

Tony made his way back to the den and pushed open the door. He started to speak but closed his mouth and stared at Daisy asleep on the couch. Of course it was Daisy. The one girl he shouldn't be alone with.

He should have just shut the door and let her sleep but he couldn't help himself. Something about the girl drew him in and swallowed him whole.

He knelt down by the sofa and shook Daisy's shoulder. "Hey Daisy," He said. "wake up.

The girl woke slowly her eyes squinting in the light. "Oh hello Mr. Kleegan."

"What are you doing in here?" He said.

She sat up and stretched and his eyes dropped to her chest before darting back to her eyes. "I was having trouble sleeping on the floor so I came in here to use the sofa," She said.

"Oh okay," He said. "sorry I'm not use to people coming in here."

Daisy rubbed the sleep from her eyes and smiled at him as he crouched in front of her. "It's really cool," She said. "you were so young in those pictures I hardly recognized you."

He smirked and said "Probably because I was wearing a helmet in most of them."

"No I was just surprised that you could be more handsome than you are now."

His shoulders tensed and he stood up. He couldn't let himself fall for the girl's innocent flirtation. He was the adult and he had to control himself. But was it really innocent flirting? Daisy had been over countless times and had always slept on the living room floor.

She was technically an adult to. Why should he be the responsible one? For once couldn't he just have some fun? No, not when that fun was an eighteen year old with big tits and a loose tongue. And his daughter's friend to boot.

"Well I'll let you get some sleep," He said.

As he turned around Daisy threw off her blanket and stood up. "Hang on Mr. Kleegan," She said.

He should have kept walking but he hesitated and turned around. "Daisy its late and I'm sore as hell," He said. "can this wait?"

Daisy took a deep breath. It was now or never. Maybe it was her woman's intuition or just something she made up but she could tell he was teetering on the edge. If she could just push a little he would let go and swing into her trap.

She stepped closer to him and put a hand against the firm expanse of his chest. "I was hoping we could talk a little more," She said.

A shiver ran through his chest and he tensed against the smooth weight of her hand. It was incredible how one girl's touch could hit him with so hard. He swallowed a lump in his throat and tried to step back but Daisy followed him and they ended up inches apart.

"Daisy what are you doing?" He said.

She smiled and put her hands on him. "I just wanted to thank you for helping me earlier."

His breath caught in his throat and he forced his hands to stay at his side. "That's not necessary," he said.

"But I want to," She said. She smiled and ran her hands down his chest. "I want to repay the favor Tony."

He stood frozen in place as Daisy tested the firmness of his stomach and crept lower. "This is inappropriate," He said.

She grinned and put a hand against his crotch. His groin tingled and another shiver rushed through his body spreading warmth and desire through him. How long had it been since a woman had groped him like that? To long.

"What's the matter?" She said. "we're both adults and we both want to feel good. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it. I know I have."

He closed his eyes and trembled in her hand as she rubbed him through his jeans. He should have stopped her and walked out of the room but he couldn't. It felt too good to tell her no.

"Your Miranda's friend," He whispered.

"She'll never know," Daisy said. "whatever we do will stay in this room."

"I'm old enough to be your father."

She stood on her tip toes and whispered into his ear as she squeezed him harder. "Is that what you want?" She said. "for me to call you daddy."

He trembled and shut his eyes. His cock bulged against his shorts begging for freedom and her hands encouraged its rebellion. His hands reached out on their own volition and pulled her into a kiss.

Her body warmed against him and Daisy gave his cock a gentle squeeze. He was harder and thicker than any man she had ever felt and Daisy grew wet at the thought of taking him inside of her.

"Fuck me," She whispered.

Her dirty mouth cut through his last rope of restraint and Tony lifted her in his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him again hungry for the taste of his mouth on her tongue.

They stumbled back and hit the wall but neither of them noticed. All that mattered was the smooth touch of flesh and the warm embrace of their mouths. Their bodies warmed and tingled burning with passion as they clawed at each other's clothing.