Daisy and the Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and set her on the arm of the sofa and pulled his shirt off. Daisy skipped the handsome sight of his sun tanned chest and undid his belt and tossed it on the ground. She couldn't wait any longer.

Any hesitation would give him time to think about what was happening. She needed him off-balance and thinking with his cock not with his brain.

Tony pushed his shorts down and stepped out of them. His cock bulged against the white fabric of his underwear already wet with precum and begging to get out. Daisy stopped for a second and stared at the thick eight inch bulge and almost forgot what they were doing.

"whoa," She said.

"What's wrong?"

Daisy smiled and pulled her tank top up over her head and threw it on the ground. "Nothing's wrong," She said. "I've just never seen someone that big before."

His cock would have jumped at the comment but Tony hardly heard a word the teen said. His eyes were to busy devouring the tan flesh almost pouring out of her bra.

She smiled and stood up and unclasped her bra. "Let's get this thing off."

Tony stood speechless and watched as she slid the bra off. He couldn't believe it. After all the fantasies, all the teasing and flirting it was finally happening. He was about to fuck this beautiful eighteen year old surrounded by the mementos of his glory days.

His cock hardened and he knelt at her feet and pressed his mouth over her left nipple. He swirled his tongue around the delicate protrusion and Daisy leaned into his mouth and moaned. He teased and sucked and pulled gently against the nipple and Daisy cradled his head caressing him like a mother would a child. He moved to the other breast and continued his act of worship teasing moan after moan out of her.

Daisy kissed him and pushed her tongue inside to wrestle with his. No other man had explored the tender circles of her breasts and the warm vibration that spread through her chest was worth any risk that might be involved.

Hungry for more Tony pushed her back on the sofa and slid her sweat pants off. He fell on top of her and kissed her again their bodies separated by nothing more than fabric. He kissed along her neck and moved his hand up her long leg to the juncture between her thighs and cupped the eager mound of her sex.

Daisy cooed and moved her hips against him sliding her pussy along the palm of his hand. The fever that had built all afternoon reached its peak and burned through her like molten gold.

"Fuck me," She said. "please Tony fuck me."

He smiled and pushed harder against her pussy. "Not just yet," he said.

Tony slid her panties off and dropped them on the floor then pushed her legs apart. He smiled and ran a finger over the shaved lips of her young cunt then knelt between her legs and tasted her for the first time. It was magnificent just as he had imagined it would be.

Daisy draped her legs over his shoulders and trembled as his tongue slid down the crack of her pussy. She moaned and squeezed her legs together pinning him in place and Tony tasted her again.

"Oh God," She said.

Never before had any man or boy cared enough to taste the juices of her young cunt and now that Tony had Daisy knew her life would never be the same again.

Each stroke of his tongue shook her to the core and fanned the flames of her lust. He devoured her like an angry God licking and sucking until she was a quivering wet mess drunk on the pleasure he gave her and then he tasted her some more.

Daisy arched her back and dug her nails into the leather sofa. Her body tensed around his hungry mouth burning and sweating with a trembling passion she had never experienced before. That feeling couldn't last forever though. No matter how much she wanted it to.

The room swirled around her in a haze of trophies and lights and Daisy cried out one last time before the tidal wave dragged her under. She let go of the world and tensed then all at once the tightness in her limbs ceased and she laid on the sofa panting and exhausted.

Tony pried himself out from between her legs and knelt on the floor his cock hard and his heart pounding. It had been so long since he had heard a woman climax and even longer since he had been the one driving her there.

"That was incredible," Daisy muttered.

Tony reached down and eased his cock out through the slit in his underwear. "We aren't done yet honey," He said.

Her dazed eyes dropped to the rigid length of his cock and she smiled. "I may need a moment."

Tony stood and put one foot up on the sofa and stroked his cock. "That's what mouths are for," he said.

Daisy smiled and sat up and took him in both hands. She eased her hands along the shaft and planted a wet kiss on the tip of his cock.

"I've been told I'm pretty good at this," She said.

Tony smiled and put a hand on the top of her head. "Go ahead and show me then."

Daisy stroked him and pressed her mouth against the tip. Her lips parted around him and her tongue darted out over his head teasing across the slit of his urethra. Tony groaned and ran his fingers through her blond hair his cock trembling with every pass of her tongue.

The girl traced the edges of his head then slid her tongue down along the shaft to his balls and sucked them into her mouth. She moaned and smiled flicking her tongue across the sweat covered flesh of his balls reveling in the way he shuddered with every flick of her tongue.

She had known early on that she enjoyed sucking cock. There was something powerful about the way she could render a man putty in her hands with a few plunges into her throat. Nobody had ever complained and she was determined not to give Tony any reason to. She wanted him to remember this night for the rest of his life.

Sucking on his delicate balls Daisy held him in one hand and stroked him as she stared up at him. He squinted in concentration and placed his hands on his hips leaning forward to offer his cock to her. He had never felt like this before. It was like he was racing again barreling down the track at a hundred miles per hour in a metal death trap and he loved it.

She sucked and licked and jerked teasing a low growl out of him but it wasn't enough. He had to have the girl's wet mouth wrapped around his cock. He had to know if she was truly as good as she claimed.

Tony gripped the base of his cock and grabbed the back of her head. Where his wife had resisted Daisy leaned forward and slid him into her mouth. A ripple of warmth shot through the length of his cock and he held himself there for a moment and trembled.

Daisy reached up and cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and let him adjust to the confines of her mouth before she pressed her tongue against his cock. He groaned and dropped his hands to her shoulders and steadied himself. Her mouth tightened around him and she slid her mouth forward.

First an inch then two and three and four until the tip of his cock protruded against her tonsils. He shook in her mouth breathing hard and held onto her almost cumming right there and then. His wife had not enjoyed sucking his cock and the few times she had tried the event had only lasted a few minutes but Daisy was different.

Tony reached up and grabbed the sides of her head and pulled her close. The girl hunched and gagged taking him past her tonsils and into her throat. He pulled back and pushed forward again and Daisy swallowed him like a hungry young slut.

He pulled out again and Daisy coughed for air. A thin line of drool seeped out of her mouth and down her chin and she smiled at him. She had never taken someone as thick or as long as he was and the challenge excited her.

"This is everything I thought it would be," She said.

He gave her another moment to catch her breath and pushed back into her hungry throat. She devoured him with ease at first sliding him into her mouth gagging only as he reached the back of her throat. His thick cock pushed against the walls of her throat and she coughed around it and drooled.

Buried in the teen's throat Tony gyrated his hips and worked his cock in minuscule circles until the girl pushed against him. He pulled out of her mouth and staggered back covered in her spit and panting for air.

Daisy laughed and wiped the spit from her chin. "God you taste good," She said.

"Want more?" He said.

She nodded and Tony walked back over to her and let the girl slide her lips back over the head of his cock. She tightened her mouth around him and moved along his cock at a snail's pace teasing and stroking him. He shuddered and shook, trembled and moaned.

The world was gone. He didn't care that he would be alone in the house after summer ended or that he was getting old. All he cared about was the cruel pleasure of Daisy's slow deep throat and the warmth of her hand against his balls.

She swallowed him again and pressed her nose into the firm muscles of his stomach. She gagged on his cock and forced her tongue out along the crease of his balls and tasted him again. He leaned over and grabbed hold of her shoulders trembling with every glancing swipe of her tongue and moaned.

"Stop I..I'm going to cum."

Daisy moaned around his cock and pulled back slightly only to bury him in her throat again. Tony groaned and tensed and cussed. He couldn't stop it. The wave of pleasure slammed into him and he pushed harder into her mouth.

The hard push of his cock gagged her and Daisy hunched forward as her throat stretched around him. She coughed and gagged and a stream of snot and spit spilled out of her nose coating her face in slime but she refused to spit him out. She loved it too much to stop.

Tony's eyes rolled back and he pushed her away and slipped out of her mouth. He gasped for breath and looked down at the teen her pretty face coated in a layer of slime and shook his head. It seemed fake somehow as if he were living in the fantasy of a porno but the feeling soon faded and he sat down on the floor tense and out of breath.

Tony laughed and wiped the sweat from his brow. "You're crazy," He said.

Daisy wiped her face off on the blanket and smiled. "I can't help it," She said. "I love a challenge."

"You almost made me cum," He said.

She laughed and licked her lips for his enjoyment. "Isn't that the point?"

"I don't want this to end just yet," Tony said.

Daisy opened her legs and pressed a finger into her sex. "I'm glad to hear that."

Tony stalked over to the sofa and pulled Daisy close. He lined his cock up with the narrow slit of her pussy and eased the warm tip inside of her. Daisy shuddered and wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him deeper.

After all this time she finally knew what it was like to have the rigid warmth of his cock inside of her. She sighed with pleasure and tightened around him. It was better than she had imagined. A lot better.

Tony stretched her tight walls around his cock and thrust forward burying himself in the folds of her sex. She moaned and arched her back buzzing with pleasure as he pulled out and slammed back into her pussy.

The room echoed with the impact of his cock slamming into her body and the hungry growls of their lust. Their bodies tensed and relaxed caught between the waves of pleasure that sought to destroy them.

Neither of them wanted it to end. Their bodies burned and tingled. Their hearts pounded in their chest and sweat rolled down their backs both of them swept up in the race for who would climax first.

At long last Tony tensed and buried himself in the tender embrace of her cunt and let himself go. His balls tightened and spasmed and he slumped on top of her filling her with a rush of warm cum. Daisy tightened her pussy around him and slid her hand down over her clit flicking it until her own orgasm shattered her last ounce of self-control.

They laid there for a long while sore and spent and wet with their juices. His cock soon shrank inside of her and he pulled it out leaving her empty and warm inside.

He fell back on his butt and looked at her from his spot on the floor. "Thank you," Tony said.

Daisy smiled and touched her pussy. "You don't have to thank me," She said. "I enjoyed it."

He smiled and watched her finger the cum out of her pussy and lick her fingers clean. "They didn't make girls like you when I was young," He said.

She laughed and winked at him. "They still don't," She said. "I'm one of a kind and you got to have me all to yourself."

"I still can't believe it."

"Neither can I," She said. "but it was worth it."

"Yes it was," He said.

Daisy climbed down on the floor with him and snuggled close. "I'm glad we did this."

Tony draped his arm over her and let her nestle her face against his chest. "So am I," He said. "this won't change anything though. If you ever need to come over for whatever reason you're welcome here."

"God aren't you sweet," She said.

"It's the dad in me," He said. "I can't help it."

She laughed and kissed him on the mouth giving him a taste of their lust. "I should probably get back out to the living room," She said.

"Before you go Daisy can I ask you a question?" He said.

Daisy smirked and teased his flaccid cock with her fingers. "Sure sugar."

"Why'd you do this?" He said.

"I want a baby," She said.

His face paled and he pulled away from her. "What?" He said.

Daisy fell back on the floor laughing and shook her head. "Relax I'm on birth control," She said. "man you should have seen your face."

When his heart stopped pounding he shook his head at her. "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist," She said. "look I did this for the same reason I sleep with anyone. I was attracted to you and I thought you might know how to fuck."

"Did I live up to your standards?" Tony said.

"God yes!" She snuggled close again and said "Why did you go through with it?"

He shrugged. "It's been a long time since I had a good fuck and you are awfully hard to ignore," She said. "basically I just wanted to feel good again."

"There's nothing wrong with that," Daisy said.

Daisy kissed him on the cheek and let him watch her get dressed. It was a shame to see her clothed again but he accepted the fact that their time had passed. He got up and put his clothes back on and waited for Daisy to get settled in the other room before he went upstairs to sleep.

In the morning he woke to an empty and quiet house. The girls were gone, off to the mall and wouldn't be back for hours. He tidied up and did the dishes and used the time to watch a little television. Maybe he could get use to the quiet. Just maybe there was life after being a father. And if Daisy hung around town that life would be anything but boring. If not there were other women who would help him fill the lonely hours of the night. He could do it, he wasn't dead yet.