Daisy Becomes an Escort Ch. 02

Story Info
Refined English housewife behaves like a filthy whore.
1.2k words
4.04
139.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've included the last couple of paragraphs from the last chapter just so it makes sense on its own.

-------------------------------------------------

Parking a short distance away from the farm address she had been given she set off to walk up to the farmhouse with her heart beating in her chest like a jack hammer. It was a fresh spring day and a mixture of the cool air blowing up her coat and her general randiness made her exposed wet hole ache and her nipples stiffen.

"Oh shitty fucking hell bollocks WHAT am I doing" she thought to herself.

Looking up she saw a face at the window that she guessed was her client, trying to smile at the farmer through teeth chattering with nervousness she knew she surely couldn't go through with it. Any second now she would turn on her heels and flee, any second now....

Then she thought of another weekend with no sex, wearing out the batteries on her vibrator. Looking up at the broad rugged farmer staring at her with pure lust, she had to admit that although she found the idea of this complete stranger ravishing her body terrifying she also felt incredibly aroused.Smiling down at her high heeled shoes that were totally unsuitable for walking up a country lane she continued walking towards the farmhouse.

Once inside it became clear that the only place the Farmer wanted Daisy to "escort" him was to his bedroom and he quickly led her upstairs. Stopping on the stairs he ripped off her knee length raincoat exposing her erect pink nipples gaping through her peek-a-boo bra, her young excited pussy brazenly displayed in her crotchless panties and fishnet hold up stockings on her shapely toned legs. With his work toughened hands he confidently groped her arse, pulling the large pert cheeks wide apart so firmly it caused her to gasp and giggle.

She had barely been in the house two minutes when she found herself spreadeagled on the farmers antique bed. Her eyes opened wide with astonishment at the situation she was in as her client greedily explored and probed her quivering body.

As he alternated between sucking and squeezing her large firm boobs and fingering and licking her freshly shaved pussy with his rough hands and eager mouth she couldn't help but let out little moans and whimpers of pleasure. Grinding herself into his face the juices from her oozing cunt dribbling down his chin, she opened her legs as far as they would stretch giving his tongue the best possible access to push deep inside her.

Her earlier nerves had now completely disappeared and she felt dirtier and hornier than she had ever felt before. The previously reserved well spoken housewife was now more than happy to behave like the filthiest of whores. Sliding herself off the bed she kneeled by the side of the bed and smiled sweetly at the weather beaten farmer.

"Take off your clothes and stand here" she said patting the floor in front of her.

Standing naked in front of her he pushed his stiff fat dick towards her face. As she began to happily slaver over his cock she noticed that he had his eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Hey! I want you to look me in the eye when i suck you off" she ordered.

The farmer looked deeply into her pretty blue eyes as she wetly licked the entire length of his veiny shaft. She paused as she reached the large purple head.

"Are you ready to fuck my mouth?" she asked in her posh English accent.

Nodding his answer he began slowly pushing his thick hard prick into her waiting mouth.After a few moments she pulled her mouth away from his cock. He looked down at her perplexed.

"Ok" she said, "I'm not sure you understood me. I want you to fuck my mouth. I mean REALLY FUCK IT"

Grabbing hold of her ponytail for leverage he began to enthusiastically slam his cock in and out of her warm wet mouth. Stilling holding his gaze she gave him an exaggerated wink of approval and inserted a long finger inside her throbbing twat.

"This is interesting" she thought to herself as she looked up at the man who was vigorously pounding into her mouth. She was normally so reserved that she was reluctant to go topless on holiday and yet she had just ordered a complete stranger to fuck her mouth harder and faster.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked, now wanking and squeezing his eight inch prick with her perfectly manicured hands.

Watching as he manically tried to tear the packaging off the condom she smiled and walked over to him. Kissing his suprised mouth she then held his cock with one hand and carefully pulled the rubber down over it with the other.

Clambering back onto the bed she kneeled on all fours and began to seductively wiggle and point her gorgeous bum in invitation to him. He took a moment to appreciate her voluptuous firm cheeks then he positioned himself behind her looking into her pretty face as she grinned at him excitedly.

Pushing his meat slowly into her he savoured every inch of her incredibly wet tight pussy. Closing his eyes he could hear the sounds of her hot cunt squelching against his rock hard prick and the slap of their bodies as he slowly but rhythmically continued to screw her.

Listening to her lovely little breathless pants of pleasure and looking down at her fabulous rack now slick with sweat as they swang beneath her the farmer began to fuck her incredible body harder and faster. Eventually he was pounding into her with such wild abandon that Daisy had to grip onto the headboard to steady herself.

Feeling him gripping onto her ponytail again Daisy began to yelp and scream uncontrollably as she felt herself reaching orgasm. She came so hard that she thought she would faint, closing her eyes to stop the room from spinning.

After a moment or two she began to get her breath back. She could feel the rough hands of the farmer fondling her boobs and his engorged prick still deep inside her.

"Would you like to come in my mouth?" she asked calmly as though she had just asked him if he wanted a cup of tea.

Not waiting for an answer she climbed off him, peeled off his condom and began to virtually rape his cock. Happily sucking on his dick she heard him grunting like one of his farmyard animals before exploding in her mouth. She contiued to slaver and suck on him letting most of the hot sticky semen dribble back oto his cock before noisily slurping it back up again and swallowing the salty liquid.

As her post orgasmic haze began to fade she realised what she was doing. Feeling very embarrassed about the filthy way she had acted she just wanted to escape. Quickly grabbing her underwear and shoes she ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs picking up her coat on the way.

"I think you've forgotten something", he shouted after her.

"Oh yes, goodbye have a nice day!" she shouted back not breaking stride until she reached her car.

Ten minutes later and nearing home Daisy had to admit that despite her embarrassing exit it had been an incredible experience and she had got exactly what she wanted and needed. She couldn't help feeling that she had forgotten something though.

"Oh shit!" she thought laughing out loud, "i forgot to get paid! Thats something to remember next time"

"Next time!?" she said out loud realising what she had just decided.