Daisy Ch. 01

Story Info
A Halloween tale.
1.9k words
4.35
17.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just go in the bedroom and look through the pile of clothes," Courtney said. "I dumped out those two bags I was planning on taking to the shelter on the bed. Maybe we can make you a costume out of something."

Poking through the huge pile of clothes my hand closed on a tiny pair of Jean shorts. "I can't believe she ever wore these." I thought to myself. For some reason I decided to try them on. My pants and boxers were off in a heartbeat then I was sliding them up my legs. A cyclist 5' 10 and 140 lbs my legs were suddenly looking very good as I pulled them on. They were tight on my hips and I had to wiggle my butt a bit but they fit pretty damn good. "So what would I wear with these Daisy Dukes, hmmm," and there it was... A dark red and black check long sleeve shirt.

Courtney was shorter at 5' 6" but had broad shoulders and strong arms from being a gymnast in high school and college. I Slipped on the shirt and it FIT! Rolling up the sleeves just a bit then tied the front of the shirt together and here I had my Daisy Duke costume. Time for the reveal.

I walked out and watched as her jaw hit the floor. "Damn! You look fantastic."

She walked over and untied the shirt, fiddled with a bit and retired it. "There, that's better, but we have a lot to do before tomorrow night."

She grabbed my hand and practically drug me into the bathroom. She rummaged through her cabinet and emerged with a bottle, "Hair remover," she said as she handed it to me. "Everything! Just leave eyebrows and your head hair. Now get cracking buddy boy." Following the instructions I did as I was told, doubts were swirling in my head, just what had I done. As I emerged she handed me her bottle of lotion and told me to rub it in all over. Damn stuff was cold but it did feel pretty good.

"You mentioned shaving your legs a few times for riding so probably won't be a problem. You're Native American complexion and lack of much facial hair works well for us as well. Tomorrow we go to find hair, boobs, and shoes." She then handed me a wispy pair of frilly pink short shorts and motioned for me to put them on. "My panties are a little big for you but this cute PJ set will work for tonight." I took the matching top which was kind of like a tank and put it on. The fabric was amazingly soft, like I wasn't wearing anything at all. That's when it happened, suddenly I had a boner and it was like iron.

"Well, well, I see you approve of my selection." I just shrugged and grinned stupidly. She reached down and caressed my cock through the gossamer material and as her hand stroked the length I moaned softly. "Let's go see what we can do with this shall we." Let's just say for now that we put it to good use.

The sensations were amazing. Soft tantalizing fabric engulfed my erection as I awoke.

My hand moved slowly, stroking the shaft through the gauzy pink fabric my hips thrusting as my arousal grew. "Oh you just can't stop playing with that thing can you?," Courtney asked as she grinned wickedly. Not waiting for an answer She brushed away my hand and took control of the situation.

Her ministrations were masterful, bringing me to a boil ever so slowly while whispering in my ear how pretty I was. Edging me for the longest time until finally she revealed just what she wanted of me.

"Tell me you want to be a girl. Tell me how you have always wanted to be pretty and have long hair and breasts. Beg me to make you a girl and I'll let you cum."

I was out of my mind with lust and without thought I cried, "Oh please make me a pretty girl! Please! I want lovely long hair and tits, oh GOD YES!"

She quickly pulled my swollen aching member from the shorts and took the dark purple head in her mouth. Her hand was a blur pumping me towards nirvana and in seconds I was cumming, my thick fluid shooting into her mouth. Once the flow subsided she shifted on the bed and leaned over me. Opening her mouth she let my cum drip into mine. I watched with my mouth open unable or unwilling to stop this cascade. Her mouth followed and we were kissing hungrily the cum swapping between us. I was more aroused than ever, my cock still stiff as iron so I turned the tables and rolling her over onto her back. I rubbed my glistening wet head between her swollen lips, They were as dark with blood as my cock. She moaned thrusting upwards with her hips as she grabbed my hips with her heels seating me fully within her.

Neither of us could control the sexual berserker we had unleashed as we thrashed our bodies against one another. For what seemed an eternity but in reality was seconds her body began to jerk and spasm with her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her limbs wrapped around me crushingly, holding my still until the convulsions abated and her breathing slowed. The sheen of sweat covered us and it began to feel a chill so I pulled the blanket over us and we both slept.

At some point while we slept we had untangled and we're spooning with me in front. So comforting to awake with another's body engulfing yours. Feeling me begin to stir she whispered, "Good Morning Daisy" as her hand caressed my thigh. "I think we need to run some errands today to get you ready for,the party." That being said she slid out of the bed, stretched then headed for the bathroom. I gave her a few minutes before joining her.

We showered together, which was nice, and afterwards she checked me for any hairs that might have been missed. We then lotioned up and she handed me a cute pink pair of panties. They were basically lace, stretchy soft and comfortable all at the same time. I'm a grower not a shower so once I had them on she repositioned my junk so that it barely showed.

Back in the bedroom she went to the closet and started rummaging. "Okay, I'm thinking these jeggings," she said tossing what looked like a child's pair of jeans onto the bed, "and this cute top." As she held it up all I could tell was that it was a white with this blue stripes and looked a bit longer than a regular shirt. "It's a tunic top so it's long enough to cover if a problem were to arises," she grinned. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot," she opened a drawer and pulled out another tiny white garment. "This is a bralet, you know for a bit of mystery. It will peek out at times keeping the boys wondering." She showed me how to put it on and adjusted it and me until satisfied. It had some padding and I was thinking this might be going too far. Before I could protest she was handing me the pants and I started struggling to put them on. Once I Had them up over my hips my mind reeled at how wonderful they felt. How in the crap could girls get anything done wearing this stuff. Then on went the shirt. It was kind of weird, looser than I anticipated which made it slide from one shoulder to the other exposing the lacy fabric underneath. I looked in the mirror and was amazed at what I saw. My cycling legs looked great and you would have sworn I Had small perky breasts. While I was admiring my new look in the mirror she was replacing the laces in my white tennis shoes with light blue ones. "There, I think that will do to get you out of the house."

"What? The party isn't until tonight"

"We've got a lot of ground to cover today, now go make us an omelet while I get dressed."

I did as I was told, being careful not to spill or splash anything on my clothes and enjoying all of the new sensations. She joined me in a few minutes looking great in some grey Capri leggings a blue and purple abstract sports bra underneath a loose pale pink racerback tank top. Her pretty dark brown hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail and she was wearing very minimal makeup.

"Okay, so I called Toni at the salon about working you in this afternoon but before that we need to go into the city for a few things."

"I know last night you said something about hair and boobs but surely we can find a wig at the Halloween store. Boobs should be easy enough with maybe water balloons or rice in a ziplock bag."

"Where is the fun in that! You might not ever again have a chance to experience what it feels like to be a woman. I think you should go for it! Experience it all Honey."

"Well I'm going to look pretty stupid dressed the way I am."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm going to touch you up a bit before we leave the house."

We finished eating and cleaned up quickly, then she told me to bring a barstool into the bathroom I would want to sit down while she worked. Thankfully we had a pretty nice sized master bath and she would have plenty of room to work.

Just last month I had replaced her two-light vanity with one that had five because she complained about not enough light. I had also had to buy just the right light bulbs that had the right color. She positioned me on the stool facing the lights and I felt like I was about to be interrogated.

"Okay, you just sit there with your head like that," she said turning my face just slightly and tilting it a bit upwards. "Keep your eyes closed but not squinty or tight while I work and this will be over in a jiffy." She was right, it didn't take long at all. I did have to open my eyes when she put the eyeliner and mascara on. "So What do you think?"

I looked into the mirror and was amazed at what I saw, "WOW, how did you do that!" Now I looked like a girl with short hair.

"Trust me honey, you started out prettier than lots of women out there." Then she put a light blue hat with a little pink kitty on the front on my head, and toys with it for a second then declares, "Viola, now lets hit the road cutie." At the door she stopped and spun around, "Crap, you need a purse! She flew back to,the bedroom and came back with a small multicolored purse in one hand and my wallet in the other.

"Going to need this as well," quickly thrusting the wallet into the purse she handed it to me and we headed for the car.