Daisy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

Connie looked at Daisy and chuckled at the grin. "Pete doesn't realize it but he's going to get his ears fucked off tonight as I fantasize about what you and John are going to be doing."

"Just don't hurt him," Daisy said as she stood up.

Connie laughed and stood up beside her. "No, I won't hurt him but I sure am going to put a hurting on him. On his dick, on his face, and back and forth until I can't move."

Daisy laughed. "Maybe I should fantasize about what you're going to be doing."

"I think you're going to be too preoccupied to even worry about me and Pete. I know I would be."

Daisy grinned and nodded as she slipped an arm around Connie's waist and started them walking back down the beach. They hadn't gone a dozen steps when four young guys came running past them from behind. All four were naked and both women sighed as they watched four strong looking asses, eight legs, eight arms, and four muscular back moving away from them.

A moment later, Connie whispered, "Now there went a fantasy worth getting in a lather over."

"Which one?" Daisy asked.

"All of them, of course," Connie said with a giggle.

Daisy looked at Connie with her mouth open. Then she groaned softly as a hard shiver ran up and down her back. Four mouths, four dicks, eight hands, the possibilities were endless. She groaned and shook her head trying to clear it. "I... uh... think that would definitely kill me."

"Me too but...." Connie said with a big grin.

*****

Connie and Daisy were laughing as they stopped by the chairs where Pete and John were sitting. "You two seem to be having a good time," Pete said with a grin.

"You don't know the half of it," Connie said to her husband with a big grin and a wink at Daisy. Looking back at her husband, she said, "Get your ass up. It's time for lunch and I want one of those sarong things that Daisy was wearing. I think I can handle the girls hanging out after that walk down the beach."

Pete was grinning as he got to his feet. Connie had picked up her towel and was wrapping it around her waist. As she tucked one end inside the other at her hip, Pete looked at Daisy and said, "Thank you."

With a laugh, Daisy replied, "Don't thank me yet, you might not live through the night."

Pete gave Daisy a funny look and Connie gave him a leering one. "You've got that right."

Connie turned to Daisy and started to give her a hug. When she suddenly remembered she was naked from the waist up, she froze. Daisy grinned and hugged her instead. Both women whimpered as their naked bodies touched and then Connie was hugging Daisy back firmly.

As Daisy stepped back, Connie blushed and said, "Thank you, you have been a big help."

"You're very welcome. We'll both continue to learn as we go."

Connie nodded and then shivered as Pete slipped his arm around her waist. "I have all our stuff so I'm ready when you are."

With a wink at Daisy, Connie whispered, "I'm more ready than I think I ever have been." Then she laughed. "Come on, we'll stop at the gift shop first."

"Always spending my money," Pete said with a sigh but he had a grin on his face.

As they started to walk away, Connie gave John a leering grin. "You be good to that lady or I'll box your ears."

"Yes, ma'am," John said with a big smile on his face. "I plan on doing just that."

Daisy moved over to the chair next to John and straddled it. As she sat down, she looked over at him. "They're nice people."

"And you did a nice job of calming her fears and making her feel much more relaxed so she could enjoy herself," he replied.

Daisy looked at him funny as a thought crossed her mind. "I did, didn't I?" She turned the idea over in her head. "I wouldn't have even spoken to them before I met you, I would have been to shy," she whispered a few minutes later.

"You wouldn't have sat there with your legs spread wide even yesterday," John observed with a big grin.

Daisy shivered hard and looked around. No one was looking at her that she could see but there were two men laying on the beach in front of her that were facing in her direction. As one of them looked in her direction, her inner muscles clamped down and she slowly lifted her feet up to place them on the chair. She straightened her legs but left them open as her feet were on the outer edges of the wide chair.

Looking over at John, she shivered and whispered, "I'm becoming quite the exhibitionist."

John smiled and shook his head. "Nope, just more adventuresome. That was the reason for the trip, correct."

Daisy smiled as she relaxed and looked at the two men on the beach. Both were looking her way. She moved one foot to the sand, her legs wide enough so they could see her wet sex and grinned as she said, "Yes. Yes, it was."

*****

After a shower to get the perspiration and tanning oil off her body, Daisy sat at her dressing table applying her makeup. She had just finished it up and was running a brush through her short hair when there was a knock at the door. She got up to answer it. She reached for her sarong on the way but figured it was John so she left it where it was.

It wasn't John; it was one of the Bahamian hotel workers with a meal cart covered with a white cloth. "Good evening," he said in a deep resonate voice. "I have your meal all ready for you."

"I... uh... didn't order a meal," Daisy replied with a shiver as the man's eyes wandered up and down her naked body.

"Ah, a Mister John, ordered for the two of you," he said as he wheeled the cart inside.

Daisy stepped back and watched him. His feet were bare and made a soft whispering sound on the polished tile floor.

"Would you like this inside or out on the balcony?"

"Out on the balcony," John said from the open doorway but his eyes were on Daisy. "You're getting even braver, opening the door naked."

Daisy blushed lightly and whispered, "I thought it was you."

With a smile, John came inside and closed the door. "I figured as much but I had to tease you."

Daisy returned his smile and came up on her toes for a kiss. His lips brushed hers lightly and she shivered, as she smelled cinnamon. "I thought we were eating in the dinning room. I even bought a new outfit."

John brushed his lips against hers again. "I'm sorry. I guess I should have called you. The thing is, I wanted to be alone with you for a while."

Daisy smiled at the last part of that and dropped down off her toes. Her eyes took in his slacks and sports shirt. "I can go get dressed just for you," she whispered.

"I'd like that," he replied and then grinned as he watched her walk across the room, putting one foot in front of the other, her hips and ass swaying suggestively. She did that all the way to the bathroom door, with only a pause as she passed the grinning waiter.

*****

Daisy came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of very sheer light blue harem pants and a tube top in the same color and sheerness covering her breasts. The pants had an elastic waistband low on her hips and elastic in the cuffs around her ankles. The rest was billowy and loose fitting. The tube top fit smugly and showed her hard nipples as dark shadowy peaks.

John was standing at the French door leading out to the balcony and grinned as he saw her. "Now that is gilding the lily," he said appreciatively.

Daisy felt sexy and very much alive as she walked over to stand in front of him. "I'm glad you like the outfit."

"I like the outfit and I love what is in it."

Daisy felt herself blushing and came up on her toes as she stepped forward and hugged him tightly. "You have been so good for me in so many ways," she whispered. "It's too bad I can't keep you for myself."

John sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "Yes it is," he whispered as he hugged her back.

They held each other for several minutes and then Daisy stepped back and came down off her toes. "So, what did you order us for supper, I'm suddenly starving."

John escorted her out to the table on the balcony and held her chair as she sat down. He lifted the lid covering her plate to reveal lobster and steak. He lifted two more lids to reveal a crisp salad and a small baked potato.

Daisy grinned and nodded. "Perfect," she said as she picked up her napkin and spread it over her lap.

John uncovered his food and sat down across from her. "The perfect meal for a perfect day," he said as he smiled.

"It has been fun. Meeting new people, helping someone, spending time in good company. Yes, a perfect day in so many ways," Daisy said thoughtfully.

"And for this day and this meal, we thank you, Father," John said and then smiled at Daisy. "I've always thought short and sweet made the best prays."

Daisy picked up her fork and nodded. "I know mine is short and very sweet. Although it might be a little too naughty to get answered."

John picked up his fork and replied, "My Boss takes care of the big things in life and you're supposed to take care of the day to day things, naughty or not."

They ate in silence for a while and then Daisy asked, "Are love and lust big or small things?"

John chewed the bit of food in his mouth and then replied, "They can be either, but it's all according to whether they are singular or together. Love is one of the great and good things. Adding a little lust just makes it even better. It becomes a giving thing."

Daisy chuckled. "That's not the answer I expected but I do see the logic."

"You're confusing God and religion again. Being all powerful puts Him far above the average person so He doesn't need to keep track of the small stuff. It's the overall feel of things that He is more concerned with. Religion on the other hand tries to impose its will on the day to day things. Some rightfully so, like the state of your soul and whether you believe but love can't be controlled."

They ate in silence for a while and then Daisy said, "Life is so short in one way and so long in another."

John grinned. "Short in the living and long in the remembering. So the best advice is to make as many good memories as possible in your short life."

"I have some very good memories but there is one bad one that always overshadows the rest."

"Yes, your husband and daughter. Their deaths were just one of those things. A random happening that shouldn't happen to good people but does. I know that doesn't help but it is all I have at the moment."

Daisy nodded, sighed, and went back to eating.

*****

When they finished eating, John placed all the dishes on the cart and rolled it out into the hall. When he returned to the balcony, Daisy was standing at the rail watching the sunset. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her on the shoulder and then trailed kisses and nibbles along toward her neck. As his lips got close to her neck, she leaned her head to the side with a deep shiver.

He continued to lick and kiss his way up along her neck to her jaw line. Then he was using the end of his tongue to tease the outer edge of her ear. With a whimper, Daisy spun around and kissed him deeply on the lips. She moaned long and loud as she tasted cinnamon, her tongue dueling with his. Her arms came up and wrapped around his neck as he lifted her completely off the ground.

Her head swam for a second and then she found herself laying on her side on the bed, her arms still around John's neck and her left leg over his hip. She was still wondering what had happened when she realized they were both naked. John was grinning at her.

"I'm not supposed to but I took a little shortcut," he whispered.

Daisy giggled and kissed him. She moaned as their tongues dueled again and then she moaned louder as he rolled over onto his back and took her with him. She ended up straddling his hips, the hot head of his manhood pressing against her sex. She gasped at the heat and wiggled her hips, groaning deeply as the head moved up and touched her slippery opening. It felt even hotter there.

Her body shivered hard and the kiss was broken as John pushed her up into a sitting position. Daisy's body had sifted back slightly and the head no longer touched her opening. Now her opening was pressed to his wide shaft, her short slit spread open by it. John's hands on her hips moved her back and forth rubbing her sex against his manhood. Her clit rubbed lightly as she went forward and more firmly as she went back.

Daisy was gasping and trying to catch her breath as her clit tingled like mad. With her legs spread so wide by his hips, only her feet touched the bed and she couldn't seem to get them to take any of her weight. That hot maddening rub on her clit was driving her up the wall of lust very quickly. The wetness from her sex was spreading along his shaft but that just allowed her to move easier and faster.

Suddenly Daisy heard herself yell, "Fuck me!" It sounded so nasty and out of character to her mind.

Then she felt the head of John's dick pressing tightly against her opening. The heat was unbearable as the big head squeezed inside her tight pussy. Then she was coming so hard that the jerking of her stomach hurt, her thighs felt cramped, as did her lower back. She also felt his big dick going even deeper and deeper.

At some point, she blacked out as the fire along her nervous system completely overloaded her with a mixture of pain and pleasure. It felt like john had been fucking her for hours and she had been coming the whole time.

*****

Daisy woke up with a jerk and a sat straight up in bed. She was in her bed at the resort and alone. She threw the covers back and got to her knees in the middle of the bed looking around for John. He wasn't anywhere in sight. With a groan and a big whimper, her hands went to her sex. She expected it to be raw and sore but it wasn't. Strangely, it felt normal.

She bent forward and looked at her sex. It even looked normal. Now she was totally confused by what her mind told her and what her eyes saw. From the pain and ecstasy of the night before, she should have been at the very least red or even bruised looking.

She was still bent over looking at her sex as the door to her room opened. She looked up quickly as she dropped down to sit on her heels, her knees parted and pointed directly at the door. There was a strange man standing there looking at her with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

Daisy was frozen to the spot by the sudden intrusion and the even more sudden need to change thoughts from sex with John to the intruder. It felt like several minutes but probably wasn't but a few seconds before she asked in a loud voice, "Who are you?"

This seemed to unfreeze the man as he went to stammering, "I... uh... room... wrong... sorry."

Then he backed up several steps, looked at the number on the door, and then down at the key in his hand. The numbers were the same. "I... uh... they... uh... gave me... the wrong key. Well, the right key but to the wrong room. One that was already occupied." Then he shut the door.

Daisy stared at the closed door with her mouth open. Realization of who the man was slowly came to her. Stan something or another. He was a member of the church she had attended before her husband and daughter died. His wife's name was Marjorie and they had a son and daughter the same age as her two kids.

She shook her head hard and whispered, "No! He can't be the same man. Stan and his wife would never come to a place like this. They were too much the upstanding Christians to even think about coming to a place like this."

There was a soft hesitant knock at the door. Daisy did not move until the knock came again. She got off the bed and ran to grab her sarong off the back of the couch. Her harem pants and tube top were folded neatly on the arm of the couch. She smiled and then giggled loudly at the absurdity of the clothes being folded so neatly.

The knock at the door came a little more aggressively. Daisy wrapped her sarong around her body so that it covered her from just under her arms to mid thigh. She was shifting it so the opening was to the side as she walked to the door. She got the clasp done and opened the door.

The man stood there with his hand raised as though he were going to knock again. With the door open, he slowly lowered his arm and asked in a whisper, "Is your name Daisy?"

When Daisy nodded, the man said, "I'm Stan Wakefield, my wife and I used to attend that little church over on Flower Street."

Daisy nodded again.

Stan shifted his weight from foot to foot for a moment and then whispered, "I never did get a chance to say how sorry I was to hear about your husband and daughter. It was such a terrible thing."

There was a burning in her eyes for just a second and then she giggled. "Stan, you're at a nudist resort in the Bahamas. Where is Marjorie?"

Stan looked at the floor, took a long deep breath, and let it out slowly. "She and our son were killed in a car wreck very similar to the one that took your family," he whispered softly.

Daisy gasped and took two steps forward to wrap her arms around Stan. "I'm so very sorry," she whispered as she hugged him tightly. His arms kind of fluttered around for a moment and then ended up around her waist as he hugged her back.

A few minutes later, Daisy sighed and stepped back. She looked at Stan's face and asked, "You haven't met an angel named John by any chance, have you?"

Stan gave a jerk of surprise and shook his head. "No, not one named John but I did meet one named Vera. In fact she's the one that gave me the advice to try new things."

"To be more adventuresome," Daisy, said with a grin.

Stan looked surprised again and whispered, "Exactly."

Daisy laughed and said, "Come on in, we've both been had."

"Huh, I don't understand," Stan, said in confusion.

"We were both lost and now we have found each other with a little help from above. So come on in, you have the right room after all."

"I still don't fully understand but...." Stan said as he grabbed the handle to his rolling suitcase and followed Daisy inside.

"You lost a part of your family. I lost a part of mine. Combining the two remaining parts makes a whole family again," Daisy said as she unlatched the clasp on her sarong and tossed it on the foot of the bed.

Stan closed the door and turned around to find Daisy naked. His eyes grew wide and he gasped. His eyes wandered up and down her naked body. "You're... you are beautiful," he whispered a moment later.

"Thank you," she said with a grin. "Now it's your turn."

Stan's eyes jumped to her face and he stammered, "I... uh... I...."

Daisy laughed. "You came to a nudist resort, did you expect to stay dressed all the time?"

"Well, no but.... I... uh... didn't expect to meet anyone I knew."

"You don't know the new and improved me. I'm still learning about her myself. But I have an idea that we'll truly know each other by the time we leave here," Daisy whispered.

Then she laughed again and said, "So get rid of the clothes and grab a towel, I hear a beach calling our names."

Stan just looked at her for a moment and then smiled for the first time. "I wanted adventuresome and I seemed to have found her, uh, I mean it," he said as he took off his suit coat. Life suddenly seemed more worth living.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers
12