Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 05: Silver Platter

Story Info
Daisy seals her deal with her Handsome Devil.
5k words
4.55
7.1k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Glenn Mercer opened his garage door entering into the Kitchen area of his home. Carrying a package he rests it on the counter. While unthreading his tie and releasing his strangling collar he shut the door moving into the rest of the house. He heard soft music playing from his living room stereo. Puckering at her choice of Bach made him realize she had taste. He starts up the stairs when upon the first step he hears Daisy hopping along the hall toward the top of the staircase. He halted his upward climb to bare witness to her stunning beauty.

She wore the pink shoestring laced Bustier which mounded her breasts like melons begging to bust free. Following the top was the stretchy black mini skirt which from his current angle showed him her pussy in full view peeking from beneath the skirt. She smiled with a breathtaking brilliance at him, "Welcome home, Sir Glenn. I hope that you approve."

He notes her perfect blond curls flowing over her shoulders and then the black choker around her neck. He winces at it.

"Did I myself put that choker on you?"

Daisy frowns lowering her gaze, "No. I did not consider it a collar."

She picked up his thoughts concerning a collar needed to be invested in. In response he strides up the stairs to face her nudging her back with his right hand on her throat. She refrained from looking at him as he tilts down to whisper in her ear, "It looks stunning. It will work until I can find a better collar. I'm not angry."

She sighs, "Thank you for that. I'm still learning." then perks up, "Did Liam call you earlier?"

Glenn exhales heavily, "He did. With a million questions. I'm certain his Mother will stop by to tell me its inappropriate to have a Housekeeper of your age and sexual caliber." Daisy cringes, "I'm sorry Glenn. His call caught me off guard. I thought it was you until Liam spoke. I made a snap decision to say I was your housekeeper after your comment about me being hired as your maid the first day we met."

He nods and says nothing moving on to his bedroom to shower and change. Daisy would merely eavesdrop on his thoughts to satisfy her tension. Luckily for her he knew he could handle his ex-wife. Yet, he feared the day that Sam and Daisy would meet. As ever Glenn was looking out for Daisy and her feelings. This made her smile warmly. She was beginning to feel at home.

She decided to relocate to Glenn's bedroom door and peer in. He was pulling his pants up over his bare bottom. He had preferred to go commando himself.

She knelt down in his threshold rather than enter his room uninvited. This made Glenn very happy. His thoughts found it appealing that she respected his room. He left her there until he found the sweater he was searching for in his closet. A black turtleneck. He was dressing in all black this evening. Handsome indeed. Added to his rugged good looks and well groomed brown hair she smiled inside. It hadn't occurred to before now but Glenn looked ever so much like Gerard Butler.

Sitting down to put his shoes on he glanced her direction, "Kitchen counter. There's a package for you. Almost forgot."

She perks up with eyes glistening, "For me?"

He waves her away to whisk herself downstairs to find a box in a bag. Opening the box swiftly she discovers stiletto heels. Her jaw drops, "I've never worn stilettos before. Heck, I lived in pumps." Recalling her past life for a moment she shakes her head to remove the images. Daisy was no longer pudgy Delores. Daisy was DAISY!

Snatching the whole bag she races back upstairs to stop at the first step to witness Glenn in a black leather jacket accenting his clothing. His cologne stormed her senses making her high on life. This was the first step toward bonding with Glenn. She just hoped that she could master the heels. Her android body would counter balance her body weight to compensate. Yet in her mind there would be a learning curve.

"Like them?" He calls down as proceeds toward her.

She nods, "I love them. I must confess though. I've never ever worn stiletto heels. I could prove dangerous tonight."

Reaching her he claims the bag and box tossing them aside on the floor.

She giggles, "Hey the maid will have to pick that up tomorrow."

"That's what I'm paying you for isn't it? In clothing."

She feverishly nods, "Yes. When I get the chance to wear any. You have me naked 24/7 Dear Sir."

"Arguing?" He glints toward her as she shakes her head.

"Absolutely not. My clothing comes off at the snap of your fingers. I'm determined to prove myself, Glenn."

He admired her brilliant eyes that never blinked when she was being serious. Amazing indeed. Finally, he looks down at the heels in her hand, "Going to walk on your hands tonight?"

She rolls her eyes blushing, "Of course not! Here goes nothing. Catch me if I fall?"

He walks away not looking back, "No! Crawl if you have to. Keep up!"

Her eyes bulge pulling her heels on as fast as she could before teetering in them to convince herself that her android body had measured the weight load on her limbs to keep her afloat.

"Bless you Clara." She praises her onboard computer designate.

With a giggle she admires herself hearing Glenn's car start up from the garage. With a trot she ran after him and closed the door behind her. He sat on his car hood and eyed her ankles.

"Looks like you know how to get along with those heels pretty good to me."

She smirks, "I used to date a stilt walker."

He shakes his head with a grimace and opens the passenger door of his car like a gentleman, "IN!" She darted inside and made certain her legs were in before he shut the car door. Joining her inside Glenn backed out into his drive then left his estate.

A thirty minute drive led Glenn to a restaurant called, "Pierre's". Pulling up in front he got out and opened her door before handing off his keys to a Valet who whistled under his breath after seeing Daisy's cleavage and long legs. Glenn eyed the driver who shrank after being noticed. Daisy stood erect on the sidewalk and pulled her skirt down slightly. Glenn in turn simply stopped and eyed her for her move. She lowers her gaze and swiftly tugs the skirt back up to where it had been. Overhearing his thoughts on her presuming to lead her own insecurities. To Daisy it was just adjusting to her new persona. She was used to her old ideals. In time she would break her nasty habits.

Her eavesdropping telepathy also picked up on the 20 something Valet who made known his desire to dominate a woman like that. She expresses a bright flare of eyes at his admission. He could only stare as if she had read his mind. She had of course.

Walking ahead of her she followed shyly as Glenn reached the Hostess dais. Another twenty something in a peach dress brightened up at his arrival.

He nods, "MASTER's! He offered as his reservation name."

The girl looked over the itinerary before saying, "Oh, yes. Perfect timing. If you will just follow me to your table."

Daisy scanned about the other tables feeling all eyes on her. The Hostess laid their menu's down before realizing Daisy's attire. She bulges her eyes at her and compliments her, "I love your---shoes."

Daisy in turn smiled hearing her thoughts, "She must be a high paid hooker. I think I need to see if they're hiring. I need to get out of this dead end job."

As Daisy sat down after Glenn had already seated himself she placed her hands in her lap.

"Nice place. I think the girl thought I was a hooker."

Glenn plants his elbows on the table and combines both hands to lay his chin on, "Not a hooker. Just a slut."

She blushes, "That I aim to be, Sir."

"Of course you will."

Within seconds a Waiter approaches. A man in his early thirties dashing in appearance. For once Glenn thought, "Not gay. Tonight's looking up."

Daisy merely sat back and absorbed their mental parlay.

The waiter introduced himself as, "Alexander". He tried very hard not to look at Daisy's bulging chest thinking to himself, "Bless the dress code. Only someone as hot as her could get away with wearing that here. She must be a movie star. Pornstar most likely." All she could do was coyly smile at his attention.

"What's the special's tonight, Alexander?" Glenn chatted glancing at his open menu. Alexander offered him suggestions while winking at Daisy.

Once he stopped speaking to give Glenn time to mull over choices the Waiter contemplates, "My dick in this hottie's ass. Wonder if she's with him intimately? Hmmm no wedding bands."

Daisy winks back displaying a negative nod before lowering her gaze. Glenn orders the Lobster with a side of Shrimp which Alexander writes down. Along with a glass of red wine. The Waiter then turns to Daisy, "And, for you Ma'am?"

She whispers, "Whatever my Master wishes me to eat."

Alexander is taken back by her comment hesitantly looking at Glenn with a glare of confusion. Glenn smiles evilly, "She can have my leftovers I believe."

The Waiter nods, "Are you certain?"

He eyes Daisy whom smiles, "My hunger exceeds food."

Alexander immediately stepped away thinking, "Dear God let me feed you my cum. Definitely a Pornstar!"

She giggles then looks to Glenn, "I'm glad I like lobster. I believe our Waiter is freaking out."

Glenn nods without expression, "Let him. It get's better."

She bites her lower lip and feels herself getting wet.

Alexander after placing the order returns with a bottle of red wine and a pair of glasses. Popping the cap off he pours Glenn a glass of sparkling wine. Then he turns to do the same for Daisy. Glenn stops him with a hand over her glass.

"She doesn't deserve wine."

Alexander stands erect and shrugs lightly, "As you wish." Stepping backwards she hears his thoughts call Glenn an arrogant ass as he steps in only to leave the bottle on the table. Daisy didn't think that of Glenn at all. She loved his assertion of power.

Glenn samples his wine then retrieves a spoon from his utensils. He draws a tablespoon of wine from his glass and guides it toward her until he reached mid table.

"Lap at it like a dog."

She takes a deep breath then scoots her seat back just enough to bend over the table to reach the spoon. She extends her tongue and wags at the wine gently trying not to spill any from his steadied hand. She hears Alexander's thoughts as he watched from across the room.

"God I wish that tongue was on my dick."

Other viewers of the manly nature seconded that motion while certain women called her a tramp. Daisy overlooked the women entirely. Wine finished she returns to her seat.

"A nice vintage, Sir."

Glenn nodded placing the spoon down on the tablecloth. Eying her he sips more wine, "Tell me something I don't know about Daisy Lighthouse."

She raises her eyebrows and puckers, "Let me see. I prefer white wine with seafood."

He nods garnering expression, "What else?"

In turn she sighs, "Is there anything specific you want to know?"

"Ever been in love?"

Daisy's eyes lower, "I suppose I have. But, my feelings were never embraced. I believe love is overrated."

He smirks, "Only woman I ever loved was Samantha. That faded over time."

She awaits his thoughts fearing he was falling in love with her. Quite the contrary she discovered as his thoughts became verbally open to her.

"This is why I want you to stay with me Daisy. I'm out of love. I only seek admiration and respect. A slave fills my requirements. I need only desire and fulfillment. I enjoy the control. Even though I'll admit I let Sam run all over me. Love makes you weak. I don't want to be weak ever again. My freak side is surfacing more and more. Should that side of me ever be denied, Daisy?"

She ponders her answer while sharing her unwavering gaze into his eyes, "No, Glenn. I too have that freak side aching to be released. I must compare myself to the Ugly Duckling becoming a beautiful Swan. Yet, within me the Ugliness is still there. " She leans forward, "Glenn? Sir! If I could serve you forever I would. While I can you must know that there is nothing I would deny you. All I ask of you is to let me be Daisy. Not the ugly duckling I was in my past life. I never want to relive the past. Only live for the day. A future is always uncertain. I have pledged my services to you, Glenn. Thrive on leading me. Leap toward your destiny and feel blessed by my gift."

Glenn studies her words of sincerity. "Deny me nothing?"

She nods with awe at his expression. He begins to speak when Alexander approaches with Glenn's lobster. "Here we go Sir. Be careful of the hot platter."

As Glenn watches the Waiter sit the platter in front of him he calls Alexander closer to whisper in his ear, "Without fear tell me what you think of my slave here."

Alexander hesitates, "I'm afraid I can't speak openly, Sir. I need this job."

Glenn then adds fuel to the fire, "$100 tip for your honesty."

The Waiter swallows hard then utters, "My dicks rock hard just looking at her."

Glenn nods with a pucker, "I can relate. Do you want to fuck this cunt?"

Alexander rears back uncertain what to say then glances at her, "Is that really an option?"

Glenn nods with a devilish grin, "Yes. On one condition."

Alexander awaits holding his breath for the condition.

Mercer mulls it over, "It must happen in this restaurant before my meal is finished. You must cum in her face and she will return to my table wearing it proudly. If you can't follow that rule your tip is withheld."

Alexander watches Daisy beaming in pride at overhearing Glenn's quiet quest. Glenn had been audible enough for her to follow along.

As the Waiter stood up he looked around him, "Men's room in five minutes." He then darted away to inform his Manager he had diarrhea and raced to the bathroom.

Glenn looked directly at Daisy, "Succeed!"

She edged her chair back and stood up to move around to his side. Facing him she knelt swiftly beside him to look up with dedication, "I will return with the Waiter's cum dripping from my cheeks Sir. I WILL NOT fail you." She then stands up and turns her back to him long enough to raise the hem of her stretchy skirt to reveal her butt cheeks.

He quickly pinched her ass and told her, "GO!"

She paraded through the other tables growing wetter with every mental perversion she overheard. The comments less favorable she threw dirty looks toward making them sulk as if they knew she overheard their hidden thoughts. She had!

Regardless she made her way into the back of the restaurant and found the men's room. Looking around her she slyly opened the door and stepped inside. Luckily nobody else was currently present. Save for Alexander who opened his bathroom stall which was against the wall to wave her over. Daisy wiggled her mini skirt up to her waist on her way toward him and offered him the most devious glare her eyes could muster. He whistled at her gentle landing strip of pubic hair and delicious looking hood. She stopped short of the door and folded her arms standing firm in her heels.

"Pants down, Alexander. Then sit!"

He sulked lightly before dropping his slacks and his briefs. Sitting down on the toilet was hardly comfortable but he managed. She then entered into the stall locking the door behind her. Twirling in her step she placed her hands on the side walls and noted the size of his cock. Easily eight inches with girth.

She smiled, "My Alexander. You have a meaty one."

He nods winking, "My turn." He points at his cock, "SIT!"

Daisy bit her lower lip then straddled the dashing Waiter allowing him to position his cock at her hole perfectly before easing it in snugly. She commanded her android flesh and muscle to make for the perfect fit. She then lowered herself on to him tossing her head back at the gyrations she began to perform. Up and down she grinded listening to Alexander's breath intensify. He buried his face into her cleavage and kissed her chest through the laces.

"Alexander wanted me from glance one didn't he?"

The blond man grunted, "Hell yes. You are fucking beautiful. What are you doing with a guy like that? You could be my girl." Daisy took offense but kept her composure. Pheromones were stabbing at his senses. She moans lightly as his kisses crept higher to her throat bordering her choker. His hands roaming up and down her spine.

Squeezing her buttocks as he thrust upward she exhaled heavily, "I serve only one man, Alexander. Feel fortunate he lets you have me right now. I need you strong. You must cum in my face. So, don't lose yourself prematurely."

He growled at her riding stance then uttered, "Anything you want, Lady."

His thoughts transparent to her she realized Alexander didn't care what she wanted. If he lost his load inside her that was his privilege not her demand. He merely faked his agreement to nail her. Glenn was the furthest thing from his mind. As was the $100 tip.

Daisy refused to give up. She would sense when Alexander was near exploding and leap off of him lowering her face in front of his cock if it meant ejaculating him against his will. Her android body had more than enough added strength to escape any embrace he might try to hold her in place with. Alexander could play God for the moment, but she would get her way even by force.

He exhaled gruffly after holding his breath at how juicy her lips felt sliding along all sides of his shaft. This was every males fantasy having a woman as smoking hot as Daisy. She allowed his hands to slide inside her laced shirt and squeeze her breasts. She dropped her chin to offer him a look of intensity that made his heart race faster. Daisy in turn planted her palms at both sides of his face to stare directly into his eyes. Her unwavering gaze pierced his soul and he let her assume control riding him. Their combat rattled the stall divider to her left, and the opposite wall her stiletto heels etched the paint on them. Neither was concerned about that.

They heard the bathroom door open and two gentleman talking about the Red Sox game from the weekend. Yet she didn't let up on her ride. Alexander froze, his eyes darting from side to side. He prayed that they wouldn't be discovered. However, that would become impossible as her moans stimulated the air.

The gentlemen standing side by side at the urinals looked at each other with puckers of piqued curiosity. They had expressions of awe as Daisy began uttering, "Fuck this pussy. Don't you dare lose that erection."

She found her lips devouring Alexander's to stimulate him and get his mind off of the other inhabitants. Long breathless Frenching made the Waiter swell even harder as Daisy could feel her pussy stretch to match his girth. This was what she wanted.

He was becoming lost in her temporary passion. Within minutes he had built up his readiness to fire at will. He tried to encircle his arms around her to hold her tighter but she knew it was to keep her on top of him rather than let her hop off and dive to her knees.

With ease she uncoupled his forearms and pulled off of him still kissing his lips. Her hand lowered to jerk him off. Finally, Alexander gave up and let Daisy move into position between his thighs offering him a gapping mouth and begging eyes as inspiration.

"Come on Alexander. Coat my face. Show me you can do it."

Her hands rapid friction caused him to plant both hands on the adjacent walls for leverage. His mind was reeling at her ability. A final deadly look down at her his cock erupted a flood of spitting cum that she leaped directly in front of with every squirt. She wouldn't let up as splatter after splatter was forced from his scrotums reservoir. She was demanding every drop. All he could do was growl and grunt at every trembling throb that expelled even more than he knew he had in him.

Marveling at the white droplets beading her entire face he gasped, "Jesus Christ! Where the hell did you come from?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12