Daisy Plays Dice

Story Info
Daisy and Master John play a game of dice.
5.2k words
4.51
23.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy86
daisy86
8 Followers

It was Friday night, and Master John had told me we would be going to his holiday house for the weekend. The holiday house was not for his regular family, it was his place to get away from the pressures of work and home, and sometimes he took me there to help him relax.

It was only a short drive from the city, and when we arrived Master John gave me a carry bag and instructed me to get ready for dinner because we were expecting company.

I wasn't too keen on the company idea, because it had been awhile since I had had my master to myself, and the pout on my face must have shown him my feelings because he laughed and told me the company was for me also and to do as I was told.

I went up to the master bedroom and stripped off to take a shower, resisting the urge to peek in the bag just yet. Before I could hop into the water, Master John came into the room, and crossed the floor to where I was standing.

Wrapping his arms around me he ran his hands down my front, slightly pinching my nipples then rubbing my stomach. I sighed happily, pleased to have his attention. Then he turned me around and gave me a sharp slap on the bottom, a small punishment no doubt for the pout of a few moments ago.

He pushed me into the shower and told me to hurry up and make myself beautiful for his guests.

I got into the warm water, my bottom stinging just enough from the slap to make me wet, and resisted the urge to take a long, self-pleasuring shower. I knew from past experience that when Master John told me to hurry it was better to hurry.

When I was finished, I wrapped a towel around myself and dried my hair, then put on the light make up that my master preferred. I could hear him in the kitchen preparing dinner, so I knew that I had better get dressed quickly and join him.

Opening the carry bag I found a gorgeous white dress, slightly see thru, and some white lace top stockings. I turned the bag upside down, but there was nothing else in it, so I assumed I was to wear the dress and stockings and nothing else. I slid the stockings up and over my legs, then pulled the dress on over my head, and looked in the mirror.

The dress fell below my bottom, but left some of my thighs between the stocking tops and the hem of the dress bare, and it was sheer enough for my nipples to show through it. I walked over to the mirror and the dress clung to me with every step, it looked very sexy.

Slipping into some high heels, I took one last look in the mirror, satisfied that I looked good enough to make my master proud,then made my way to the kitchen.

Master John was standing at the kitchen bench preparing dinner, and he gave me an approving nod when I walked in, then told me to fix him a drink. I did as he asked, and when I handed him the glass, he set it on the bench and slid his hand up the skirt of my dress, checking to make sure I had followed his dress code.

He smiled at me when he felt my bare skin, and gave me a kiss on the forehead, then left me to finish the dinner preparations while he changed.

I heard the doorbell ring just as i finished cleaning the bench down, and then several male voices as Master John opened the front door. I was curious to see who the guests were, but stayed put until Master John called me.

It was one thing to be disobedient when it was just us, but an entirely different thing to embarrass Master John with disobedience in front of his friends so I busied myself warming plates and doing small jobs in the kitchen until Master John called me to come into the lounge room.

When I entered the room, Master John beckoned me to his side, and introduced me to his friends. There were 4 of them, one that I was familiar with and 3 that I hadn't met before.

For the sake of this story I will refer to them by their initials, P, S, D and G. I had met G on several occasions at gatherings, but had never seen him without his sub before, and i smiled politely and said hello to the others.

Master John instructed me to fix drinks for all 5 of them, and I went to the bar in the corner of the room and did as I was told, wondering all the time at the absence of G's sub, or indeed the lack of any female company.

But it wasn't and isn't my place to question these things, so I handed around the drinks and sat beside Master John, not interrupting the conversation unless I was spoken to.

After awhile Master John sent me to the kitchen to check on dinner, and he and his guests moved to the dining room and sat around the table ready to eat. Master John helped me to serve the plates then instructed me to take the seat on his left and eat with them.

Another unusual event..I usually ate in the kitchen when Master John had his male friends over. Again I did as I was told, and the dinner went smoothly. When everyone had finished eating, I cleared the table and was going to start the dishes, but Master John told me to leave them and join him and his guests in the lounge again to watch the news on TV.

I did as he said, feeling slightly ill at ease, there was something different about the evening for sure. Master John never liked me to watch the news with him, he said I talked too much and he couldn't concentrate. Remembering this, I was very careful to sit quietly beside him and not say a word.

While we were watching, I felt Master John's hand come to rest on my knee, and slowly start to stroke it, moving up ever so slightly with each stroke, pulling the hem of my dress with it, until he was stroking the very top of my thigh and my dress was just covering my pussy.

He lifted my dress up to my waist and pushed his hand between my thighs, his signal that I should open them, so I shifted slightly and spread my thighs for his hand, which meant that I was now exposed from the waist down.

Master John stroked my inner thigh, which made me shiver, then ran his finger down my pussy, stroking me gently. By this time the other four had stopped watching the news and were staring openly at my spread thighs.

Using two fingers, Master John spread my lips, exposing me even further, then started flicking my clit with his other finger. I could feel myself getting wet, and started to wiggle a little, which made Master John laugh and tell me to sit still and behave.

It's very hard to behave when someone is doing their best to excite you, but I managed, and Master John continued to stroke me in the same slow teasing manner until the news had finished. By this time I was very definitely wet, and my nipples were hard and standing out through my dress.

Flicking off the TV, Master John removed his hand from between my thighs and told me that he and his friends were going to play dice and that I should fetch the game from the cupboard, but before I did that I was to go to each master in the room and show them my wet pussy.

I did as he said, standing in front of each master in turn, and lifting my dress so they had a clear view of my wetness. Each of them reached out to touch me, stroking me in much the same way as Master John had, which made me wetter, so that by the time I had gotten the dice box from the cupboard and returned it to Master John, my juices were starting to trickle down my thighs.

He took the box from me and started to set up the game on the table, then instructed me to go to the bedroom and fetch my collar and leash. These were toys usually reserved for sub/dom gatherings, and I wondered what my master had planned for me.

The lack of other subs, the whole relaxing of the rules concerning dinner and the news, all those things were highly unusual, and I have to admit they made me a little uneasy. Nevertheless I did as I was told and returned to the lounge room with the collar and leash and handed them to my master.

Master John took the collar and leash then quickly lifted my dress all the way over my head and off, leaving me standing naked except for my stockings and shoes. He fastened the collar around my neck and attached the leash, then took his seat at the gaming table and pulled me on to his lap.

Inviting his guests to take their seats, Master John began to explain the rules of that evening's game. Instead of money being the stakes, I was to be the prize for each round played. Whoever won each round would not play the next round, but would have me sitting on their lap and was free to touch me or have me touch them in whatever way pleased them until the next round was won.

Then I would be passed to the next winner. Master John made it very clear to me that I was not to refuse any direction given to me by the players, and that if I failed to co operate there would be a time out and I would be given 5 strokes of the riding crop.

The only limit was that none of the players were to fuck me...yet. Hearing the rules, and beginning to understand what the evening was about, I shivered, partly in anticipation and partly from fear.

I had of course participated in group games before, but never as the sole female with as many partners. I could only hope that my master would not allow the play to get out of hand.

I remained sitting on Master John's lap and the first round of the game began. I wont attempt to fully explain the game here, but it consists of several rolls of the dice by each player, and each round lasts about ten minutes, depending on how quickly the high score is achieved.

In between his turn at rolling, Master John stroked my back and legs, and kissed my ear, whispering his reassurance to me that he would look after me. I began to relax then, safe in the knowledge that my master would allow no harm to come to me, and before I knew it, the first round was over, and G had won.

Master John handed my leash to him, and he pulled me onto his lap with my legs draped over the side of his chair, and began to kiss my neck and rub my nipples. His hand made its way down to my pussy and he spread my legs apart and started to stroke my slit, his fingers sliding between my lips and over my clit, making me wiggle on his lap.

His other hand started to pull at the piercings in my nipples, making them stand out, and he bent his head and sucked one nipple into his mouth, using his teeth just hard enough to make me gasp, then he slid two fingers into my wet pussy and started to work them in and out with a slow rythm. Just as I was beginning to really enjoy the attention to my pussy the second round of the game was over, and I was passed on to D.

Whereas I had been intimate with G previously,I had never met D before, and so I wasn't sure how he liked to treat subs. The answer was roughly.

There was no gentle stroking or teasing, he laid me across his lap and gave me three hard slaps on the bottom, then thrust two fingers deep into my pussy. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach through his pants, and from what I could feel he was very big,and very hard, and I was glad for my masters no fucking rule, because I was sure that had he been allowed , he would have been inside me already.

Taking his fingers out of my pussy, he pushed me off his lap and onto my knees in front of him, then released his cock from his pants. Grasping my hair roughly he pulled my head down and rubbed his head over my lips, then forced it into my mouth.

I was right, he was very big, and he lost no time in forcing most of what was easily ten inches into my mouth and down my throat, bringing tears to my eyes as i nearly choked on him. Just when i felt like i was going to really choke, the dice round ended, and D pulled my leash to get me to my feet and passed me on to P.

By the time i was passed on to P, I was very excited, and almost at the point where I was needing to cum. G's teasing and stroking coupled with D's roughness was the perfect combination to make me very horny, and I was keen to see how P would use me.

He sat me on his lap facing away from him, and told me to put my hands on the table. I did as he said, leaning forward, and felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks, so that he had an uninterupted view of my pussy and ass.

He slid a finger down my slit and inside me, getting it covered in my pussy juices, then he slid it back and over my ass, running the tip around me and pushing in slightly, then back to my pussy,spreading my juices and making me wet all over.

Grasping my hips he pulled me back and buried his face in my pussy, licking me all over, and letting his tongue flick over my ass, then sucking hard on my clit.

I started to gasp, and push back against his tongue, feeling like i was going to cum so hard very soon, when the round ended and I was back on my masters lap, shivering from the sudden withdrawal of sensation on my pussy and ass and the need to cum.

My master pulled me close to him and stroked my back gently, soothing my shivering and telling me I was his good little girl. I loved the attention he was giving me and cuddled into his warmth, feeling safe and adored, and I whispered in his ear, asking for permission to cum soon.

He shook his head and told me I had to wait until the next part of the evening, but that it wasnt far away and if I could be good until then, I would be allowed to cum as much as I wanted to.

I so badly wanted to cum, but I promised my master I would do as he said, and he kept me cuddled into him and stroked my back and my hair until the dice round ended and he passed my leash back to G, who had won again.

This time around G didn't want to play, he positioned me on my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants, releasing his cock. It wasn't as big as D's, which I already knew, and

I also knew exactly how he liked to be pleasured, so I began licking him slowly, teasing his tip and letting my tongue slide all the way down and lick his balls. He moaned in pleasure, then pulled my head back gently by my hair and told me to open my mouth.

I did as he said, and he slid his cock into my mouth, not roughly but slowly sliding over my tongue, letting me taste him as he went deeper. He slid in and out of my mouth, and i sucked his head hard every time he pulled out , then wrapped my tongue around him as he slid back in.

He started to go faster, pulling my mouth onto him by my hair, and I knew he was close to cumming so i took him deeper in my throat and worked his cock with my tongue, until he pulled half way out and shot his cum all over my tongue. I swallowed hard, and he pushed back into my mouth, leaving his cock there until he grew soft and the dice round ended.

S had finally won a round, and he took my leash and pulled me over to his chair. I stood beside him, waiting for instructions, and it became clear that he wasnt very experienced at being a master.

He kept me standing beside him, and started to touch me, his hands sliding over my skin, and between my thighs, feeling me all over, but never stopping in one place for very long. He let his hands wander over my pussy, rubbing my clit, then over my ass cheeks, slipping one finger between them,then down my thighs and back to my ass.

Turning me around he slid a hand up and over my pussy, then over my tummy and up to my breasts, playing with my piercings and squeezing my breasts and nipples. Pulling me closer, he used both hands to spread my pussy lips and closely inspected me, letting the tip of his tongue lick slowly up and down my slit , then running it over my clit, making it hard.

His handling of me was very erotic, more of a turn on than actual penetration in some ways, and my skin began to get goosebumps from his touch. What he lacked in experience he made up for in enthusiasm, and it was clear that he was fascinated by the female form. I was enjoying his attentions thoroughly, and was almost dissapointed when the last dice was thrown and the game was over for the night.

(may I just add here that I was right about S, he wasn't an experienced master, but he learned very quickly, and I went on to be his first sub, and he my second full time master)

Calling a halt to the dice game, Master John instructed me to pack the game away and fetch the toy box. The toy box contained an assortment of small whips, paddles, clamps, vibes etc, each having been purchased by Master John for me.

While i did this, he got a quilt and some pillows from the bedroom, spreading the quilt over the table. Pulling me by the leash, Master John stood me in front of the table and told me that as a reward for being a good girl I would now be allowed to cum as much and as often as I wished to.

The only rule was that I must comply with all the demands of himself and his guests, and if I refused they would be allowed to use any means they wished to have me obey them. I was a little afraid again at this point, given that there was five of them, and one of me, but I was also very turned on by the attention I had been given during the last hour or so, and needed to cum very badly.

I nodded to show Master John that I understood his instructions, and he told me to take off my shoes and stockings. I did as he said, then he lifted me on to the table and laid me on my back and arranged the pillows under me so that I was comfortable.

He then stepped back and indicated to the other masters that they were free to take their pleasure with me. I heard the click of his video camera and knew that he was filming the event for later viewing.

G stepped to the end of the table and pushed my legs apart, wanting easy access to my pussy. He slid his hands under my ass cheeks and bending forward, he lifted me to his mouth, burying his tongue deep in my pussy and rolling it around, making me thrust my hips toward him as he tongue fucked me.

He too had the advantage of previous knowledge, and knew exactly how to make me cum. He removed his tongue, replacing it with two fingers, and started licking and sucking my clit, rolling it over his tongue and teasing it until i started to moan with pleasure.

As his fingers found my G spot, I felt a tongue on my left nipple, and my hair was pulled so that my mouth was facing the side and I took S's cock deep in my mouth. Realising that I had the luxury of not having to wait for permission, I let myself go and sucked hard on S as I came all over G's face.

He rubbed his face over my pussy,enjoying the taste of my cum, then moved aside and was replaced by P, who buried his face in my soaking pussy and began licking frantically at me. By this time S had cum in my mouth and his cock was replaced by D's, who lost no time in shoving his huge cock deep in my throat, with a firm grip on my hair to keep me still.

G moved down the table and slid a hand under my ass, starting to fuck my asshole with one finger as P was licking my clit and pussy. S leaned over and began to stroke my whole body, from my neck to my pussy, running his finger tips over me gently.

The sensation of four partners touching me in every way possible was overwhelming, and I came again, squirting this time and soaking P and G with my cum. D pulled out of my mouth and let his cum blow all over my face, and i fell back on the table, shaking with pleasure from the orgasms they had given me.

D decided that he too wanted to taste my pussy before any of them fucked me, and he got between my legs, pushing them open and back into my chest, exposing me to his mouth. He started to eat me, using his teeth to nip at my clit, and shoving his tongue hard into my pussy, then down to my ass, forcing his tongue inside me.

Spreading my pussy lips he sucked my clit hard into his mouth, making me scream from the sensation. I couldnt help it, my clit was so sensitive and his sucking so rough that I pulled away from his mouth, letting my legs fall as I did.

D wasn't happy with this, and he forced my legs back and slapped my ass hard, then covered my pussy again with his whole mouth, sucking as hard as he could. Again the sensation on my sensitive clit was too much, and I struggled to escape his hungry mouth, bucking away from him.

daisy86
daisy86
8 Followers
12