Daisy Plays Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this, Master John put his camera down and stepped to the table, voicing his disapproval to me in stern tones. He took my left leg in his hands and nodded to G to take my right, and S and P to hold my arms.

Master John and G spread my legs wide, pinning me open on the table, and D gave me a nasty little smirk and picked up a small riding crop from the toy box. Showing it to me first, he ran the tip of it over my pussy softly, then bought it up and down swiftly on my clit, the sting of the blow making me scream.

I wanted to struggle but was held tight by both arms and legs, and there was no escape. D landed two more stinging blows with the crop on my clit then tossed it aside and buried his face in me, siezing my stinging and by now red and swollen clit in his mouth and sucking as hard as he could, using his teeth to cause me extra pain.

I howled from the pain he was inflicting on me, and tried to pull free but Master John and G had my legs in a steely grip and as D continued his assault on my clit I felt myself erupt into a huge throbbing orgasm.

D stepped back, pleased with his work, and my master reached across me to the toy box. Selecting a small clamp he placed it on my clit, and informed me that it would now remain there until he saw fit to remove it. Sobbing quietly I nodded, and Master John and G let go of my legs. S and P were still holding my arms, but not tightly, and S reached with his other hand and stroked my cheek and neck gently, wiping away my tears.

Seeing this slight gesture of affection obviously made D angry, because he stepped in close to the table edge again and grasped my hips, pulling me to the edge. His hard cock was in his hand and he rubbed the head on my pussy, deliberately rubbing against my clamped clit, before positioning himself at the entrance to my pussy.

He reached down with the other hand and flicked my clit hard, and as I gasped from the pain he rammed his full length deep into my pussy. His cock was huge, and he thrust in and out of me hard and deep, stretching my pussy and making me gasp and grunt with each thrust.

Seeing him fuck my pussy made G horny again, and he moved up to my mouth and had me take his cock, matching his rythm to D's fucking. They came at the same time, one pumping cum deep into my pussy and the other in my throat. As soon as D pulled his cock from me, P took his place, and I welcomed his smaller cock, although he too wanted to fuck me hard.

He was quick to finish, and I felt him move away, then gentle hands were turning me over. S placed me on my knees with a pillow under my chest and entered me from behind, far slower than either D or P had. He rocked his hips back and forward, sliding deeper into me with each thrust, his head rubbing against my g spot, and I could feel the orgasm starting to build in me again.

Pushing back to meet his thrusts, I encouraged him to go harder and deeper until we both reached orgasm at the same time. S leaned forward, keeping his still hard cock deep inside me and resting his face on my lower back. Then I felt him move away, and G took his place, keeping me in the same position, rubbing his cock over my wet slit and then pushing his head against my ass, getting it wet.

I felt his head pushing against me and tried to relax, glad it was him and not D who was first in my ass. He pushed harder and his head slid inside, then he worked his length into me until his cock was buried deep inside my ass. Clutching my hips firmly he started to fuck my ass, moving in and out slowly, enjoying the feeling of my tight little hole around his cock.

I breathed deeply, trying to match his rythm, not wanting to cause myself anymore pain. reaching behind me I grasped his balls and began to squeeze them, matching his strokes, until i felt them tighten and he blew his cum hard in my ass.

I laid on the table, breathing hard and regaining my senses. Then I felt a body beside me. Looking up, I saw that Master John was sitting on the table next to me. He grasped my arms and lifted me over him, laying back against the pillows. Holding me close to his chest, he slid me down onto his hard cock.

My clamped clit grazed against his groin, making me wince, then he was all the way inside me, moving me up and down his cock slowly while i lay on him. I relaxed against him, letting him move my body how he wished, feeling warm and safe in his grasp, when I felt another body behind me.

Glancing over my shoulder I saw D on his knees, with his huge cock in his hand. He spread my ass cheeks with the other hand and pushed his head against my asshole, forcing it into me. He began to thrust in and out, reaching one hand down to pull the clamp on my clit, bringing tears to my eyes.

Master John pushed his hand away from me, remembering his promise that he wouldnt allow me to be hurt, and D started pumping my ass harder in retaliation. They set a rythm, sliding in and out of my pussy and ass together, then I felt another set of hands on my hair, and my head was pulled to the side by P, who was standing at the side of the table, his cock in his hand.

I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in, and was soon joined by G. They stood side by side, taking turns to force my mouth down over their cocks. S was behind them, using the video camera to film us, and I saw him wink at me and blow me a kiss.

That made me smile and giggle, and my four partners took this to mean that I was having a wonderful time, so they increased their thrusts until they were all fucking me as hard as they could. I could feel myself wanting..needing..to cum, and as they pumped me I exploded into a massive orgasm.

Feeling me cum drove them to orgasm as well, and my master came deep in my pussy, D in my ass and G and P covered my face with their cum. We all collapsed in an untidy heap, with S still filming, and I felt myself drifting out of focus.

I was vaguely aware of my master covering me with another quilt, but I didn't move until after he had farewelled his guests and returned to me. Lifting the quilt from me, he turned me over gently and reaching between my legs removed the clamp from my clit.

The return of the blood flow made me sore, but as my master gathered me in his arms and carried me to a warm bathtub filled with bubbles I didn't care. My last memory of that night was being tucked into bed beside my master and drifting off to the sound of his voice telling me how proud he was of his sub.

12