Daisy Price Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Daisy began to spasm, spreading her legs wide apart, and arching her back in the air.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" Daisy moaned in ecstasy, as juices began to flow from her cunt, and Susan eagerly lapped them up, with the run over running down into the toilet.

Daisy, now spent, just sat there, but Susan crawled up into her lap, both legs dangling off Daisy's right hips, and arms embraced around Daisy's waist in a comforting hug, which pressed both of their breasts against each other.

"Thank you, Daisy. I really needed that. I think I'm really going to enjoy working with you." Susan whispered into Daisy's left ear.

"I think I'm going to really enjoy working here too." Daisy said, and slapped Susan on the ass. "Come on. Let's get cleaned up, and dressed. We have work to do, and I need a cup of coffee."

Using wet paper towels, they quickly cleaned each other off, wiped up any messes they made, dressed, and fixed their hair and makeup, both knowing a new bond had formed between the two of them.

Exiting out of the women's restroom together, the ladies were surprised to find that Mr. Craftsman was sitting at the receptionist desk reading a newspaper Susan had left there. He was to distracted to notice that they had came out of the women's restroom together, but heard their footsteps coming down the hallway.

Looking up, he noticed it was them, and closed the newspaper; folding it back up, and placing it back where he had found it, as he began to ask, "Susan, where have you been?"

Daisy, however, replied back before Susan could respond, "I'm sorry, Mr. Craftsman, we were taking care of some lady issues, and Susan was giving me a tour of the place."

Standing up, but calming down some (Knowing now that Susan had been with Daisy, and not running off somewhere goofing around, was a little bit of a relief.), he still replied firmly, "I guess that's excusable just this once, but try not to let it happen again. At least, let me know if you are going to step out in the future, so I can watch the phones. After all, we sometimes get very important phone calls that need to be answered right away."

"Gosh, Mr. Craftsman, did anyone call while we were away?" Susan asked in alarm.

"Well, only one guy, and he was an asshole..., but that's not the point!" Mr. Craftsman exclaimed.

"We're sorry, Mr. Craftsman. It won't happen again. We promise." Daisy reassured him, and hid from Susan that she was gently patting his behind.

"All right then. I guess no harm, no foul. I'll be in my office if anyone needs me." Mr. Craftsman said, as he walked off a little bit embarrassed.

"Shall we continue our tour?" Daisy asked Susan with a wink, as Mr. Craftsman entered his office and shut the door. "Now, Susan, where's that coffee pot?"

12