Daisy's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,129 Followers

"Oh my god, that feels good. Don't stop, whatever it is you're doing," she urged the man whose face appeared above the junction of her thighs.

He smiled and disappeared between her legs again and, seconds later, she felt his tongue stroking all around her pussy, probably licking off the juices he had told her would be delicious. From there, the incredible sensations began on the other side of her slit and slowly advanced upward. Not only were the massive waves of highly intense pleasure sweeping over her entire body, she could feel her involuntary movements as she responded to what was happening.

Oliver could feel them too, and he silently exulted. Not only was Daisy the most gorgeous woman whose pussy he had ever eaten, she was probably the most sensuous too. From the uninhibited movements of her sexy body as his tongue meandered up her outer lip, as well as her loud and repeated noises of joyful lust, he could tell she was well on her way to reaching a tremendous orgasm. Judging from what she had said earlier, it would probably be the first of her life, and he marveled again at how she could think of herself as possibly being frigid. As his mind pondered that, a more happy thought occurred to him.

"We've got all night, but I could bring her to an orgasm in a couple of minutes. How great would it be if I did that and kept eating her pussy until she climaxed again?" He decided it would be great indeed, and that was what he would do, for the mutual pleasure of himself and his beautiful partner.

Daisy couldn't read his mind, so she didn't know what Oliver was thinking of doing, but she would have been 100% in favor if she had known. What she did know was that what was happening to her on the bed in the VIP suite was like nothing she had ever known before. Inside her body she could feel something building, and it felt like a massive flood of ecstasy accumulating like water behind an old dam. That old structure would eventually give way and allow her body to be inundated by the ensuing flood. Her pussy had lubricated many times already that evening, what she used to think was an orgasm, but she now knew that previous feeling would be nothing compared to the genuine thing when it finally happened.

As his tongue slowly moved upward, she saw Oliver's face again, and she felt him kiss her belly, followed by his face disappearing between her thighs. Seconds later, she heard and felt his tongue lapping up the most recent gushes of her lubrication, and this was followed by the most exquisite pleasure she had felt that night, maybe ever. His tongue was starting to caress her in a different place, where nothing and nobody had ever touched her before, and her gathering flood increased to the point where the dam was closer than ever to giving way.

While his tongue traveled between the inner and outer lips, Oliver smiled inwardly at feeling Daisy's movements and sounds beginning to become more uninhibited. She had started to fuck up against his face, one of his favorite responses while he was eating a pussy, and he could hear her moaning and whimpering in bliss. When he reached the place where the lips are closer together, he tilted his head slightly so he could slide his tongue into the seam and lick them both at once. He reveled in the contrast between the slick outer lip and the spongy texture of the inner one, which was swollen with her lust.

He could tell how much she was relishing what was happening too. Daisy's hips started swiveling under his face, thrusting her legs out and back past the sides of his head, like a beautiful pair of white pistons, besides swinging back and forth and thumping against him. Before taking hold of her thighs, Oliver had seen how active her body was already, and had made sure his grip was loose enough to allow her legs to move freely as her sexual excitement mounted.

And it was truly mounting. When his mouth reached the end of her inner lip, Oliver took a quick look to see how her movements had increased. What he saw was her head pitching from side to side on her pillow while Daisy's whole body thrashed on the bed. When he looked lower, he saw how her clit was so swollen it had entirely pushed its way out from under its protective hood and resembled a lovely lustrous pink pearl. Her thigh muscles had reacted to her high level of arousal too, rotating slightly outward so her pussy was totally presented to his mouth.

She was ready to come, as ready as she would ever be. He moved his mouth slightly and engulfed her engorged clit and, with his lips forming a seal at the base, started sucking. While the rest of his mouth worked, his tongue was also busy caressing the sides and top of the precious morsel.

Daisy had felt as if she were locked in some kind of zone of ecstasy, with her body saturated in excruciating pleasure, but the sensations were suddenly multiplied. Tsunamis of joy were pouring from her pussy, not even close to anything she had ever felt before. She sobbed and whimpered from what was happening to her and, abruptly, she felt the dam inside her give way and loose the torrent.

"Oh! Oh! What's happening! It's...It' wonderful!" she cried out as the first actual climax of her life began to overwhelm her.

Instinctively, her legs wrapped around the head of the man who was providing her with the incredible pleasure, as if she wanted to make sure he didn't leave. At the same time, her hands buried themselves in his dark hair to hold him in place while her pussy was ramming up against his face. Daisy's hips continued swiveling too, while her legs swung wildly from side to side. They were holding a very willing prisoner between them -- Oliver, the man who had brought about the new and fabulous adventure that was happening to her that evening.

He had no wish to escape, because he loved the trip he was getting more than any carnival ride ever invented. Oliver kept his arms wrapped tightly around the sexy girl's thighs and his mouth clamped securely over the clit that was filling it, and continued to suck and lick for as long as she was coming, which was almost two of the most fantastic minutes of his life.

They were very likely the most incredible minutes of Daisy's life too, until they reached their apex as she climaxed. Her back arched, jamming her pussy up against Oliver's face, as all her muscles clenched at once. Just as suddenly, she completely relaxed, sagging onto the bed with her arms sprawled out, like a creamy white and pink puddle of very happy young womanhood.

Her legs released their grip on Oliver's head too, and remained draped across his shoulders. He moved back slightly but left them where they were while he buried his face in her delightful crotch to feast on all the fresh nectar he knew had just been produced. He licked the delicious treat from the insides of her thighs and from her belly and anywhere else it had spattered, even sucking the freshest of her juices from the beautiful pink hole that had produced them. When he had devoured every drop, and with no hesitation, he started to once again slowly lick upward on one of Daisy's outer lips.

She lay on her back, saturated in the afterglow of the fantastic orgasm she had just experienced, wondering how she could ever have thought the sensation, nice and warm and pleasant though it had always been, of her juices starting to flow could be the apex of sexual ecstasy for a woman. More thrills of joy rippled through her body as she felt and heard Oliver's tongue licking off the juice she had produced, until Daisy realized something exciting.

"He's doing it again! He's licking me down there again!" Smiling happily, she nestled her head in her pillow and prepared to be taken to Paradise again.

Oliver didn't really think of himself as taking her anywhere, although he was well aware that, to the sexy young woman, reaching her climax would be the epitome of the joys he would be helping her achieve. Her second orgasm, as the first had been, would also be the best part for him, but they would both be deriving a massive amount of pleasure from the trip itself. He had just started licking one marvelous outer lip, with its covering of downy blonde pubic hair, and he was already happy about the way Daisy was squirming under the wet caresses of his tongue.

Taking even longer than he had the first time, Oliver licked his way to Daisy's Mount of Venus again and kissed her there. He raised his head and saw she was looking at him with a happy and lewd smile on her face. She still had her eyes open and, when she saw him gazing toward her, she spoke.

"Oliver, you were right. I don't know how I could have been satisfied from just lubricating when I should have had an orgasm like the one you just gave me. It was fabulous, like nothing that's ever happened to me." She smiled at the sight of her fresh juices that were clinging to his face. "Are you going to do it again?" She definitely hoped so, but felt a bit shy about asking him to bring her to a second orgasm.

"Yeah, unless you don't want me to. You've got a lot of lost time to make up for."

He didn't wait for her to express her wish for him to continue with eating her pussy or not, because he was quite confident she wanted nothing more than for him to do so. In addition, his nostrils told him there was a wealth of fresh nectar waiting for him, and he wanted to get to it as soon as he could. One thing he knew better than almost anything else is that the fresher the juices are, the more delicious their flavor.

Carefully and gently, he used his tongue to sluice into his mouth all the fresh nectar Daisy had just produced. Oliver licked upward on her crotch to catch the freshest of the fluids as they trickled out of her pink hole and, after he had gotten it all, he started licking her other outer lip again. Her lovely pussy, as she squirmed under his face, and the heavenly aroma of the juices that were being produced inspired him to move slowly as he reveled in making oral love to what he thought of as the most delightful place his tongue and lips had ever been.

She didn't really have any basis of comparison, but Oliver's mouth was giving her more pleasure than anything in her sex life ever had. After her first orgasm of the evening, her pussy was still sensitive, and the waves of joy crashing all through her body from the path of his tongue were even greater than the earlier ones had been. The sensations she was feeling were stronger and more intense and thrilling than those she had felt before, because she was able to anticipate them and knew what to expect.

"Keep doing that," she urged him. "Lick my pussy and make me come again." Daisy had abandoned whatever reticence she may have had.

He needed no urging, because every detail about eating her adorable pussy was among the best he had ever known. Although his tongue was moving like a hummingbird, flickering in and out of his mouth as it caressed her sensuous flesh, he was moving very slowly upward on her lip. When he finally kissed her mons again, he saw the beautiful girl had given herself completely over to the pleasure of the moment. Her body was rocking from side to side and her head, with eyes closed and mouth partially open in an ecstatic grimace, was tossing back and forth on her pillow. Oliver smiled, moved his mouth back below her dripping pink hole and devoured all her delicious juices.

After that repast, he started using his tongue to probe into the lower edge of that precious hole, catching all the drops that flicked out. As the facile organ delighted this more sensitive place, Daisy's sounds of pleasure became louder, and she let Oliver know, in every way, what wonderful things he was doing for her. Her pussy had begun fucking up into his face again and her legs were starting to piston back and forth past his head as she joyfully but slowly drew closer to her second orgasm.

Using slightly more pressure, Oliver started moving upward on the dripping pink hole, his tongue probing the edges and under the inner lips that framed it and exploring under Daisy's inner lips. As he switched back and forth between them, from one side of the bubbling cauldron to the other, he dipped into her to sample the delectable juices being constantly secreted. Taking even longer there than he had anywhere else, Oliver finally reached the top edge, just below her swollen clit.

This time, when he raised his head, he saw the lovely young woman was again in as high a state of arousal as she could reach. She thought so too, and Daisy was begging Oliver to make her come. He heeded her pleas and enveloped her swollen clit in his mouth and sucked on the little darling in the same rhythm as she was following in fucking up against his face. Her movements became more pronounced and her blissful sobs and whimpers louder as she rapidly approached a truly momentous orgasm.

"Uh! Uh!" Daisy whimpered, in time with the movements of the agile tongue as it fondled her precious clit. "Oh my god!" she cried out joyfully, as she started coming.

Once again, her hands and thighs clutched the head of the man who had brought her to that fabulous condition, while the rest of her movements were even wilder. She bounced up and down on the bed, ramming her pussy up against his mouth, and her legs swung from side to side, carrying his captive head with them. Oliver held tightly to her thighs, keeping his mouth clamped firmly around her clit so he could keep sucking and licking, and enjoying the same ride that had been such a delight earlier and seemed even better this time.

"Ah!" Daisy cried out ecstatically as she climaxed, every muscle in her body clenching and her pussy seeming to try to wrap itself around Oliver's face.

After that thunderous orgasm, the second that night and only the second time in her life she had truly climaxed, Daisy lay totally relaxed on her back, with her eyes closed and a smile of joy on her face. Oliver was smiling too, as he backed away from her slightly and moved forward again. Her legs were still resting on his shoulders, so he would have better access to the insides of her thighs, where some of her fresh nectar had spattered during her gyrations on the bed.

He carefully licked everything off there and from her belly and pussy lips and wherever else he saw it, but he left the juices still in the pink hole from where they were still trickling. His cock was as hard as the bed frame, and clamoring for its turn with the lovely pussy that had been so fantastic to his mouth, and those juices would be needed to fulfill their natural function of lubrication. When he had devoured all he would allow himself, he backed away, letting Daisy's legs drop onto the mattress, still spread widely apart, and climbed off the bed.

Not wanting any complications from the sexual experiment she had arranged for her protégé, Molly had left condoms on the dresser, and he selected one, stripped off the rest of his clothing and rolled the latex disk onto his cock. Before doing anything else, he used his hands to wipe all of Daisy's pussy juices from his face, licked it off them, and wiped his hands on his castoff trousers. Her nectar was so delicious he didn't want to waste any.

He was as naked as Daisy, except for that latex cover, when he mounted the bed again and walked on his knees until he was between her legs. She was still lying with her eyes closed and her mouth open in bliss but, when she felt the bed shaking from his presence, she opened her eyes and her smile became a lascivious grin.

"Mmmmm, nice," she murmured when she saw his erect cock.

It was obvious they were going to fuck, which was more familiar activity to her, and she reached between her thighs to spread her lips. Holding his shaft with one hand to guide it, Oliver leaned forward until his other hand was splayed on the bed and supporting his weight and the tip of his cock was pressing against Daisy's pussy. After moving the tip around in the abundant wetness, he gave a firm thrust forward, and the head wedged into her dripping hole.

Daisy drew her breath in sharply through her teeth as the burst of pleasure shot through her from the point of entry. She expected Oliver to plunge his entire cock into her with one additional strong thrust, which was her usual experience, and was pleasantly surprised when he only adjusted his position and waited for her initial joy to subside slightly, before driving forward for another stroke. Almost two inches of the hard, thick cylinder plowed into her pink hole, sending more thrills of delight reverberating through her body.

Daisy's youthful pussy was tight, and Oliver knew his cock was deeply enough inside her that he no longer needed to guide it. He leaned forward, placed his other hand on the bed beside her and looked down on the beautiful woman he was starting to fuck. She looked up at him and smiled back, because his slow, patient movements were already making this another of the most incredible carnal experiences of her life. His tongue and lips on her pussy had given her thrills she didn't even know existed, but she could already feel his cock as it began slowly bringing her to what might be an even more tremendous orgasm.

It was great for Oliver too, mainly because of the tightness of Daisy's pussy and her beauty and sensuousness. A series of short thrusts imbedded his entire cock inside her dripping hole, and he slid his hands forward and lowered his body until he was lying above her with his weight supported on his knees and elbows. Although her erect nipples were digging into his chest, she had plenty of room to move under him, and he expected his partner to be as active as she had been while he was eating her pussy.

With Oliver close above her, Daisy's next move was almost a conditioned reflex. As she likes to do during sex, she reached up, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face close to hers so they could share a long, passionate kiss and let their tongues mingle again. With their mouths still pressed snugly together, he slowly drew his cock back until just the head was still inside her, paused, and thrust back into the warm, slick place that felt so wonderful. Daisy felt his shaft surging slowly into her pussy and spread her thighs farther apart, hooked her ankles around his legs and fucked back to meet him. They came together with a satisfying squishy sound and her plentiful juices splashed over them. Once again, they lay like that and let the waves of extreme pleasure pour through both their bodies.

Daisy ended their long kiss and withdrew her tongue from his mouth. "Oliver, this is really fabulous, what you're doing. I think you're going to make me come again. And I mean really come."

"I hope so, Daisy. You're so hot and beautiful."

More conversation was neither needed nor wanted, because they were both too busy concentrating on the great fucking they had just started doing. Over and over, Oliver drew his cock back, paused with just the head still inside her, and plunged forward, while Daisy pulled with her hands on his arms and flexed her legs to thrust back to meet him. Once again, she could feel the dam inside her as it drew closer to giving way to the building flood of ecstasy, especially every time she produced another gush of her juices.

As they continued the long, slow strokes, Daisy started rocking from side to side while her head tossed back and forth on her pillow. Her sighing and cooing in pleasure evolved into moans, and her eyes were closed in bliss. Oliver's cock surging slowly in and out of her was like nothing her pussy had ever known until that night, and she was reveling in each and every thrust.

He was doing the same and Daisy's internal muscles, although untrained and really not very experienced were giving his hard shaft one of the best carnal massages he had ever gotten. He looked at her gorgeous but distorted face and at the red blush that had spread across her chest and saw she was close to being ready to come again. Until then, he had been driving his cock straight in and out of her, with limited contact with her engorged clit, but it was time to change that. He still had a way to go before his climax, so he decided again to bring the young woman to two orgasms, either with his cock alone or by eating her pussy until she reached the second climax.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,129 Followers