Daisy's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his cock completely buried in her tight pussy, he moved his body slightly higher on hers. When he slowly withdrew, he felt her clit raking across the top of his shaft, and he received the same sensation when he plunged it back into her. After a few strokes from the slightly changed position, he would start to fuck her faster until she climaxed.

Almost immediately, Daisy felt the difference. She wouldn't have thought there was anything in the world that could have felt better than what Oliver had been doing, but she would have been wrong. From the changed position, her swollen clit was being caressed better and twice with every stroke. She opened her eyes and looked with wonder at the man who was teaching her so much about how great sex could really be.

"What are you doing? It feels even better. Even more wonderful."

"I just changed position a little, Daisy. When you come, I want it to be even better than it was before."

She realized then she was on the verge of another climax, and she told him. The dam inside her was almost ready to collapse and let her body be saturated with pleasure again. From her movements under him and from everything else, Oliver knew Daisy was on the brink of coming, and he increased the speed of his thrusts in and out of her pussy. She matched the increased pace, but her body felt as if it were almost out of control again, so she stopped making any effort to be ladylike.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Daisy whimpered in time with the cock plowing into her pussy and her own thrusts back to meet it. "Oh god!" she cried out as the tsunami of ecstasy inundated her body.

Her legs locked him in a tight grip, and her hands clutched Oliver's shoulders, clawing him with her long fingernails. He continued pounding his cock into Daisy's pussy. She clung so tightly, she rode up with him when he drew back for a new stroke, so he squashed her body into the mattress, sending another tremendous wave of joy through her body, when his cock drove in even more deeply. Oliver continued fucking her, not stopping or slowing down, despite the pain radiating from lacerations on his back and shoulders. When she climaxed, her back arched; her muscles clenched simultaneously, and she rammed her pussy against him for a last time.

After her orgasm, Daisy completely relaxed on the bed, with her arms sprawling at her sides and her legs releasing her grip. Oliver also stopped, with his cock, still hard and ready for more action, buried all the way inside the pussy that was still gushing fresh lubrication. He would wait a few minutes, until she had caught her breath, before continuing the great fucking he was still going to be giving to her and getting from her. While he waited, he remained in the same position, supporting his weight on his forearms and knees.

When she opened her eyes to look at the face a few inches above her, Daisy smiled joyfully. "That was fabulous," she sighed.

"What do you mean 'was fabulous'," he responded, and drew his cock back and slowly plunged it into her again.

He reverted to the slow fuck he had been doing before, with deep thrusts into her and, once again, there was a minimum of contact between his cock and her clit. Daisy responded as she had before, gripping Oliver's upper arms with her hands and wrapping her legs around him so she could match every movement he made. He continued making the same movement over and over, plunging his cock into her while she thrust back to meet him.

However, he wanted to teach her even more about how fantastic sex could be between two people who were fond of each other, although not necessarily in love. He asked if she wanted to set the pace for a while.

"How do I do that?"

"Push against my arms, sort of like rowing a boat, and slide toward the head of the bed and pull your pussy from around my cock. Then pull against my arms and with your legs to take it all the back in again."

Although concerned she might pull her vagina all the way off, Daisy did as he had suggested, stopping when she felt the ridge of Oliver's erect cock against the entrance to her pussy. She pulled herself back, impaling herself again and, when he felt his cock being re-enveloped, he plunged forward to meet her, with their bodies coming together with a very satisfying "smack" and drops of her juices spattering all around them.

"Oooooh," Daisy moaned at the excruciating pleasure that swept through her body, and Oliver echoed her blissful noise.

She continued like that for a long time, moving slowly and making sure she did not slide too far toward the head of the bed, and he drove his cock deeply into her at the end of every stroke. The wet sounds of their bodies meeting and the matching sounds of joy they uttered formed an erotic trio with every thrust. Daisy's body started rocking from side to side, and she could feel her climax mounting as it had before. Oliver was squirming with every thrust too, and he knew he was getting close to coming. There was no need for any conversation; anything they had to say was being said with their bodies. Daisy's movements steadily became more erratic, but she continued as she had been doing, while Oliver kept meeting her on the way back.

After one such stroke, Daisy stopped with her pussy fully impaled on Oliver's cock, her body writhing in delight, and her juices running down her legs. "I'm almost ready to come again," she told him. "Can you give it to me like you did a little while ago and make me come really big again? Just like you did then?"

He smiled and nodded his head, because there was nothing Oliver wanted to do more than that. For one thing, he was also ready to climax. He lowered his body a bit, still leaving Daisy plenty of room to move under him, and moved up higher on her body as he had before her previous orgasm. With the first stroke from that new position, he drew back, feeling her internal muscles and her clit massage his cock. She felt it too, and once again she drew her breath between her teeth. When he thrust forward again, she met him halfway, and splashed her juices all over both of them.

"Yeah! Yeah! That's what I meant. Just like that."

Oliver continued like that, but faster, massaging the sexy blonde's clit and his cock with every stroke, while her movements steadily grew wilder under him. Daisy was whimpering and sobbing and clawing at his back, while imploring him to make her come, and he knew he was rapidly drawing closer to a climax as well.

She beat him to that wonderful event, but only by seconds. "Oh god!" she cried out as the dam inside her broke again, seeming to explode this time.

As before, Daisy clamped her arms and legs onto the man above her but, this time, she held her fingertips so she would not shred his back and shoulders any more than she already had. She clung so tightly she stayed with him as his body rose and fell, taking special delight in the way she was pressed into the mattress as Oliver drove his cock back into her. When she climaxed, her back arched and she jammed her pussy against him for what would be the last time that night, before relaxing completely on the mattress while her pussy was still being pounded by the man who had brought about that fabulous event.

No more than a few seconds later, Oliver's own climax erupted, seeming to flow from his entire body and gather in his groin before the explosion. He shot a big wad of cum into his condom and kept fucking Daisy until two more bursts of semen followed. He was done then, and sagged down atop her, still supporting most of his weight on his knees and forearms.

After Oliver's cock had brought Daisy to two great orgasms, besides his own, he remained sprawling above her until he felt his cock start to soften. Carefully, he withdrew it from the place that had been so fantastic before lying by the side of the woman who had learned so much about sex on that bed. She looked at him and smiled, truly grateful to him for her four orgasms that night, actually the first of her life up until then, and for everything he had taught her.

Besides helping her learn she was an extremely sensuous woman, allaying her fears of possible frigidity, he had shown her what a mouth can do for a pussy. She was already familiar with the concept of oral sex, because she had enjoyed sucking off all her boyfriends at times when space was limited or for other reasons, but none of them had ever done the same for her. She resolved that, from that night forth, anybody who wanted to get his cock into her pussy or mouth would first have to pleasure her with his tongue and lips. In addition to that vow, she wanted to do something special for the man beside her, after he had done so much for her.

When Oliver saw Daisy sit up, he smiled at her lush beauty. His face lit up even more when she knelt beside him and carefully peeled the condom off his cock, which was still semi-erect, and dropped it out of their way on a corner of the bed. He became happier still when she returned and gently held his shaft in her fingers and favored him with her own happy grin.

"I hope you like this. This is something I like to do with my boyfriends."

"I'm sure I will." That was an extreme understatement, because Oliver loved all kinds of sex with women, and one of his favorite kinds was having his cock sucked by a young woman with a face as beautiful as Daisy's.

As he watched, the lovely blonde bowed her head and extended her tongue to start licking off the cum that was still dribbling out of the tip. She lowered her face a bit farther, licking in concentric circles and sending more thrills of joy through his body until the head of his cock was nestled between her lips. She didn't stop there, but kept teasing his with her tongue, including probing the slit in the end where a few more drops of semen had just oozed out. Before taking his cock more deeply into her mouth, she raised her head again and stuck out her tongue to clean off those drops. When they were gone, she smiled impishly at him.

Daisy had enjoyed the sensation of Oliver's cock in her mouth and the taste of his semen, but she knew how it could be more fun for both of them. She moved from his side to kneeling between his legs, which he spread to get them out of her way, and grinned at him from behind his cock before raising her head and engulfing the hard, thick cylinder again. This time, she slowly lowered her head, taking his shaft into her mouth and laving its entire length with her tongue as it passed between her lips. As she did, Daisy gazed on the face of Oliver to watch the pleasure flickering across it, which was another thing she really loved about giving oral sex to a man she liked.

She was not really all that experienced at sucking off men, yet, and wished she could take Oliver's whole cock into her mouth as she had heard other women could. Instead, she lowered her face until the tip was at the back of her throat, but he wasn't complaining, and she took pleasure in watching his changing expressions as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. When she started, his cock had been only semi-erect but, after a few minutes of Daisy's mouth moving up and down on his shaft, it was just as hard as it had been when he first eased it into her pussy. She relished the feeling of empowerment that gave her and continued slowly stroking him between her lips.

As much as Daisy was enjoying sucking Oliver's cock, he was having an even better time than she was. The soft, wet lapping sound as her head was slowly raised and lowered was music to his ears. The visuals were an even greater delight, with her gazing at him with her beautiful dark blue eyes while Oliver watched his white cock sliding in and out of her pretty red mouth. However, by far the best part was the sensation of her soft lips squeezing with the perfect amount of pressure and the feel of her tongue caressing his cock when it was inside her wet cavern of bliss. The edge had been taken off his horniness by the great fucking and, with the slow strokes she was using, he expected to take a long time before he came again.

She didn't know that but, if she had, Daisy would have liked the idea too. She really relishes the sensation of a stiff cock gliding in and out of her mouth, and Oliver's was giving her more fun than any she had ever sucked. For one thing, he was thicker than most, and stretched her lips farther open than any, others but, more important than that, he let her set the pace and did not thrust up into her mouth, almost causing her to gag, the way some young men had. One of her former boyfriends had once grabbed her head and tried to take control, which is why he is now an ex-boyfriend.

Oliver did none of those things; he just lay back and let her enjoy what she was doing. From looking at the expressions flickering across his visage, it was quite obvious to Daisy that he was also taking great pleasure in what she was doing, but he made no effort to make her do anything she didn't want. She continued slowly sucking his cock in and out of her mouth until she saw his body start to squirm under her face, and she smiled inwardly at the sight.

"That feels great, Daisy," he told her. "I'll tell you when I'm ready to come, so you can take me out of your mouth, if you want to."

That puzzled her, because she considered the best part of sucking off a man to be when he squirted his cum into her mouth so she could fully relish the flavor and texture. From the hardness of his shaft to the way his body was writhing to Oliver's deep and rapid breathing and sighs of joy, she knew it would not be much longer before he came, and she also knew she would be able to tell well in advance.

It was one of the best blow jobs Oliver had ever gotten. Although the girl doing it seemed inexperienced and was not deep-throating him, her enthusiasm more than made up for that, and the beauty of the face enveloping his cock made it so much better. He had felt his climax gathering for the last ten minutes, and knew it was about to erupt, so he told Daisy, so she could do what she wanted to do.

"I'm ready to come, Daisy."

Seconds later, she felt his cock start to throb in her mouth, and she tightened her lips so none of his semen would leak out and be wasted. She started to suck faster too, bobbing her head until the hard mouthful began jerking and the first gob of Oliver's semen squirted out on her tongue. She liked the rich, meaty flavor, even though it was slightly salty and knew there would be more than just the first spurt. Daisy kept stroking with her lips until Oliver had ejaculated twice more, and continued until she was sure there would be no more forthcoming.

Carefully, she removed the cock from her mouth, holding it upright so none of the semen would drip out of the head. She swirled Oliver's cum in her mouth, relishing its flavor and texture, before letting it slide down her throat. Seeing more starting to drip out of the head of the cock she was holding, Daisy quickly applied her tongue, being careful to lick under the ridge, and sluiced all of it up from the outside into her mouth.

She knew there was more inside, so she placed a thumb on the shaft directly in front of Oliver's scrotum with her fingers on the upper side. Slowly and gently, she brought her hand toward her mouth, catching on her tongue everything that oozed out. After her thumb and fingers reached her mouth, she licked off the slit, making sure to get every drop she could. When she was done, Daisy let go of the cock that had felt so good in her mouth and on her tongue, and it flopped onto Oliver's leg, as she lay down beside him again.

"That was great, Daisy!" Oliver enthused. he put his arms around her, leaned forward and kissed her lips, not concerned with any drops of his semen that might have still been clinging there.

"I'm glad you liked it. It was fun for me too." She yawned, covering it with her hand. "Excuse me, but I'm getting a little sleepy now."

"I am too. What do you say we snooze a bit, until Molly returns? Or, if she doesn't get back by the time we wake up, we can probably think of something else to do."

"I believe that's a good idea. Two good ideas, because I'm sure we can think of something fun to do."

Still naked, and not even thinking about putting their clothing back on, they pulled the sheet up to cover their bodies, and lay close together, both their heads on the same pillow. Within a few minutes, Daisy and Oliver were both sound asleep with big smiles on their faces.

Molly Carpenter turned off her computer in her office at Girls Represented and looked at the clock. She had left Oliver and Daisy in the suite four hours ago, which should have been plenty of time for her to prove to herself she was not the least bit frigid, which Molly expected to be the result of the experiment she had tried. Through her own carnal experiences with Oliver, she knew him to be a patient, considerate lover, besides being virile enough to repeatedly bring the young woman to the momentous orgasms she had said were lacking in her previous sexual adventures. There was actually a small twinge of envy for the great sex she expected Daisy to be having right then, or that she had enjoyed earlier that night.

The GR offices were in the same large building as the suite where that great sex would have been taking place, so Molly had no difficulty in making her way from one to the other. She opened the door with her own key and stopped to see if she could hear any sounds of happy coupling. There were none, not even the squeaking of the bed, so she approached the open door to the bedroom. Not being a voyeur, Molly called out to inquire whether or not there was anybody in that bedroom.

"Molly? Is that you?" Daisy's voice responded. "You were right."

"Good. Are you decent?"

"Now we are. We were pretty indecent in here for a long time, but we're decent now."

Molly entered the bedroom and was elated to see Oliver and Daisy lying close together on the bed, covered only by a sheet and with their heads on the same pillow. "Do you still think you might be frigid?" she asked, mostly facetiously, because she saw a very happy girl in the bed next to the man who, she knew, had caused that happiness.

Oliver answered for her. "Daisy's about as frigid as a blast furnace. I think she's the hottest woman I've ever met, in every way."

She turned and smiled at the man next to her as her hand, still covered by the sheet, crept down in the direction of his semi-erect cock. "Thanks, Oliver. A girl likes to be appreciated." She looked back at Molly with a hopeful smile on her face.

"When we shoot my first erotic photos, can Oliver be the photographer? And can we have a bed like this one waiting for us when we get through?"

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as had Oliver and Daisy had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.